Re: Poll: What will happen Monday?
February 07, 2010, 12:47:13 PM
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
I voted 1st option.
I'm curious, why does some people vote the sixth option? Murray is just an actor for Mike afterall (JMO) why "vote" him to death.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

exactly if he is to play a part in this hoax of course we would supposed to be fooled into thinking he is bad or :evil: (evil) but we are all smarter than that...that is why we are here...but if we all say no murray shudd die or be thrown into jail...wouldnt that just throw off all the work of this hoax...then what would we have to show for ourselves....nothing!! JMO  ;)

but of course we all know that they will try to put him in jail and there walks in mr. Jackson screaming NO..NO..NO that is exactly what u tried to do to me now look at you...jus shows how slow u can be...convicting a man that had no part in killing someone because im alive.....SHAMONE now!! :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. can never be acomplished if you never beLIEve in your flaws and greatnesses.....when you realize your beauty only then will you be L.O.V.E.D as though you are beautiful-----the one and only...LIAH!!

February 07, 2010, 01:07:52 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
nothing is going to happen  :lol: its all hype like it has been since july...
true , just another court date. UNLESS MJ Testifies!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 01:54:47 PM
i voted for the first one...
THESE PEOPLES AREN'T EVER SERIOUS WITH ANYTHING, THEY'LL JUST PUT IT OFF AGAIN.
at least in my opinion 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

Kuki

February 07, 2010, 01:57:40 PM
I voted nothing, postponed again.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

February 07, 2010, 02:23:27 PM
LOL...this poll is soooo funny...i like the slip on a banana peel andd die, but i picked the first one...gonna be postponed again...either that or it would be such a long drawn out trial, it would give Mikey plently of time to come back :D  :D  :D

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "angel"
He will walk into court, pay his bail with Rita Hayworth money, then while leaving he will be attacked by Karen Faye who will rip his face mask off, revealing Travis Payne!! Outside a thousand prison inmates will join him in making a new dance video to "Leave Me Alone".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He will go into hollywood monopoly´s jail :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROTFL...that is friggin hilarious...love it :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

February 07, 2010, 02:31:44 PM
Nothing will happen, and Murray will walk away a free man once again :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 03:25:38 PM
GREAT, souza!

Murray will get attacked by Karen Faye and samantha de gosson!  :lol:

*samantha is NOT ET :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 07, 2010, 04:12:38 PM
MURRAY WILL BE FORCED TO INJECT HIMSELF WITH 50 BOTTLES OF PROPOFOL AT GUNPOINT! :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 07, 2010, 04:14:23 PM
this time next year we wont be doing this - there will be peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Selda

February 07, 2010, 05:37:57 PM
I think Murray will get a propofol shot this night and will not survive because someone administered CPR on his bed :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Selda

I just can\'t stop loving you...

February 07, 2010, 06:16:13 PM
I voted for #1... nothing will happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 10:08:49 PM
I voted for #2, but that is pretty boring and doesn't get us anywhere in this hoax saga.  So, if I had thought it through, I would have voted for the last one:

Murray gets out of black limo with his team of sleezy lawyers. They walk up the stairs of the court house and go inside.  They walk down the hallway to the court room.  Murray goes to pull one of the double door handles open and both door going flying open and a big Michael head pops out and say, "Did I scare ya!"  Murray screams, and he and his lawyers go running down the end of the hall where there is a big plate glass window, and they all crash through it and jump out the window.  The court room is filled with all of us hoaxers and we stand up and give Michael a standing ovation.  He bows eloquently, we all surround him and he gives us all a big hug and says, "I left, but I came back"

If only...... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 10:37:39 PM
I voted the last one "something else will happen", however I'm not very creative tonight...hmmm, I say the media reports a bunch of "sources are telling us lawyers have made an arrangement for arrest at an undisclosed location for safety...updates to follow.  Then later, they will have play by play updates of "sources say CM has not yet arrived" and then, "CM has 10 mins...5 mins...do we have another OJ on our hands?" and then finally we'll be left with "it's being reported CM has disappeared, etc, etc..."  -- Basically, tomorrow will probably be another unbelievable storyline to help more people question if this is real or not.  I HOPE!  :?

WAIT...Souza, you aren't feeding our storylines to TMZ are you?   :lol:  As it feels like we are all becoming authors in this story.... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 11:20:57 PM
Murry will arrive at the court house surrounded by body guards and he'll be wearing a black suit and yellow tie with a red carnation in his lapel.  This will alert clever fans that something is up.  But...also in the court room will be Dave Dave, the "hat man" and the "blonde lady" from the funeral.. and the "man with the big nose" from the Grammy's.  Murmmering and cell phone photos on the sly will start to build momentum in the room.   Everyone will become confused as to who to focus on....and no one will be paying attention to what goes on between the Judge and Murray ....until the next thing you know....Murry jumps on top of the defense table shouting out...."BUT it is DA TROOT!  DA TROOT I tell you!  I DEED NOTING WRONG...YOU CAN'T DO DIT TO ME!!!"  All eyes will focus on Murray and gasp as to what has just happened....and the bail lift and several other large guards will scramble and lunge to restrain Murray.  Murry will jump off the table and dive into the crowd.  A big commotion will break out with people scrambling, papers flying everywhere with yells and screams from people trying to get out of the way. Then the judge will repeatedly pound his gavel on his desk shouting ORDER!!!!!  ORDER in this COURT or I'll have you ALL ARRESTED for CONTEMPT OF COURT!!! at which point, Dave Dave, the "hat man", the "blonde lady" and the "guy with big nose" from the Grammy's will stand up and start a huge pie fight!   In the chaos of people wiping pie from their eyes and slipping all over the floor.... Murry will manage to slip away and disappear into the crowd.  Everyone will push and shove their way out of the court .. confused.. messed up .....and TMZ will be there right outside reporting live and catch it all on tape for the evening news.  (How did they know?)
An APB will be issued for Murray's arrest......but he'll already have left the country in disguise.....dressed as a rabbit on a motorcycle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 11:33:57 PM
I love it. BTW- I thought that I had a peculiar and way out imagination. I surrender that title to you.  :lol:

Quote from: "angelwings"
Murry will arrive at the court house surrounded by body guards and he'll be wearing a black suit and yellow tie with a red carnation in his lapel.  This will alert clever fans that something is up.  But...also in the court room will be Dave Dave, the "hat man" and the "blonde lady" from the funeral.. and the "man with the big nose" from the Grammy's.  Murmmering and cell phone photos on the sly will start to build momentum in the room.   Everyone will become confused as to who to focus on....and no one will be paying attention to what goes on between the Judge and Murray ....until the next thing you know....Murry jumps on top of the defense table shouting out...."BUT it is DA TROOT!  DA TROOT I tell you!  I DEED NOTING WRONG...YOU CAN'T DO DIT TO ME!!!"  All eyes will focus on Murray and gasp as to what has just happened....and the bail lift and several other large guards will scramble and lunge to restrain Murray.  Murry will jump off the table and dive into the crowd.  A big commotion will break out with people scrambling, papers flying everywhere with yells and screams from people trying to get out of the way. Then the judge will repeatedly pound his gavel on his desk shouting ORDER!!!!!  ORDER in this COURT or I'll have you ALL ARRESTED for CONTEMPT OF COURT!!! at which point, Dave Dave, the "hat man", the "blonde lady" and the "guy with big nose" from the Grammy's will stand up and start a huge pie fight!   In the chaos of people wiping pie from their eyes and slipping all over the floor.... Murry will manage to slip away and disappear into the crowd.  Everyone will push and shove their way out of the court .. confused.. messed up .....and TMZ will be there right outside reporting live and catch it all on tape for the evening news.  (How did they know?)
An APB will be issued for Murray's arrest......but he'll already have left the country in disguise.....dressed as a rabbit on a motorcycle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions