Re: PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS!! (THISISALSOIT)
February 23, 2010, 06:33:46 PM
Quote from: "Fedora777"
Sounds like a much younger Michael Jackson to me :cry:

I AGREE. THIS IS PROBABLY RECORDINGS FROM PAULS STASH FROM A LONG LONG TIME AGO.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 23, 2010, 06:39:40 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]
Quote from: "Fedora777"
Sounds like a much younger Michael Jackson to me :cry:

I AGREE. THIS IS PROBABLY RECORDINGS FROM PAULS STASH FROM A LONG LONG TIME AGO.
oohh! cmon , I think u are disrispecting mike's talent to use different voices even when singing. still not a good point to me that it sound younger, by the way, you say younger but
not necesarily NOT ALIVE. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

Serenitys_Dream

Re: PAUL ANKA INTRODUCES MJ!??
February 23, 2010, 07:04:14 PM
Sorry but I doubt very much that this is Live. Paul Anka is on tour, he sings this song every concert. It is very unlikely that Michael is touring with Anka. It does sound different to me than the CD version but there are two possible explanations for that. One, Paul Anka has his own version of the song (which has been stripped so the live music plays with it) or Michael recorded a different version of the song (when that would have been done is the question).

Paul Anka tour dates:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 07:18:04 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Sorry but I doubt very much that this is Live. Paul Anka is on tour, he sings this song every concert. It is very unlikely that Michael is touring with Anka. It does sound different to me than the CD version but there are two possible explanations for that. One, Paul Anka has his own version of the song (which has been stripped so the live music plays with it) or Michael recorded a different version of the song (when that would have been done is the question).

Paul Anka tour dates:

more questions:
who's to say that he's not using playback in other shows and it was just this one?
i also think it is unlikely, that michael is on tour with paul anka, but he could do one show?
and how come this particular performance ends up on youtube?
is there even another recorded version of 'this is it' other than the one heard on cd, since michael also had all the tapes from that session? this one definitely is different regarding the intonation.

one of michael's main features: you can almost not tell a difference between him singing in the studio or live (listen to 'another part of me' from the album and then live - same energy). almost... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Venus7

February 23, 2010, 07:22:19 PM
The reason why Mj sounds different or live is because of the auditorium  that makes echos.
It's not live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 07:25:40 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
The reason why Mj sounds different or live is because of the auditorium  that makes echos.
It's not live.

again: where does this recording come from then? there are differences in the singing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 23, 2010, 07:37:29 PM
of course i am not saying he is not alive im saying that in my opinion this is taped from probably 20 years ago or whenever they originally wrote the song. again it is JUST MY OPINION.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 23, 2010, 07:40:15 PM
besides the fact of the background music, the CD version sounds like a very young Michael which he was when it was recorded with Paul. However, this version is the older Michaels voice..or am I loco ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 07:40:29 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

Paul Anka tour dates:

more questions:
who's to say that he's not using playback in other shows and it was just this one?
i also think it is unlikely, that michael is on tour with paul anka, but he could do one show?
is there even another recorded version of 'this is it' other than the one heard on cd, since michael also had all the tapes from that session? this one definitely is different regarding the intonation.

one of michael's main features: you can almost not tell a difference between him singing in the studio or live (listen to 'another part of me' from the album and then live - same energy). almost... :mrgreen:
Ok first of all, I have been watching festival de viña since I was 5, so I can really tell when thats pre-recorded and playback, second.
all is possible.
and the TIAI redirect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

Serenitys_Dream

February 23, 2010, 07:41:19 PM

Paul Anka tour dates:

more questions:

I have a similar video on my youtube channel from an earlier performance of this song by Anka and many viewers said that one was live too. It sounds the same as the video included in the original post in this thread.

Michael may not have all the tapes, Paul Anka may have had one. There is no way to know for sure.
The version Anka is using may also have been recorded after June 25th but it is very unlikely that this is Michael performing Live in my opinion.

I am not going to argue, believe what you like. Just stating my opinion on whether it was live or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 07:49:21 PM
Sounds like a much younger Michael to me.

I thought it was interesting that Paul kept the song in a drawer, and that Michael also kept it in a drawer, in his new residence.  Seems weird to me.  Why should he have kept this song at his new place to be conveniently found, just in time for the "documentary".

Seems planted to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 23, 2010, 07:52:35 PM

Paul Anka tour dates:

more questions:

I have a similar video on my youtube channel from an earlier performance of this song by Anka and many viewers said that one was live too. It sounds the same as the video included in the original post in this thread.

Michael may not have all the tapes, Paul Anka may have had one. There is no way to know for sure.
The version Anka is using may also have been recorded after June 25th but it is very unlikely that this is Michael performing Live in my opinion.

I am not going to argue, believe what you like. Just stating my opinion on whether it was live or not.
u have a point there, ANYWAYS, it not only did sound live, but it felt like live.
you understand. :D
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

February 23, 2010, 07:56:22 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Sounds like a much younger Michael to me.

I thought it was interesting that Paul kept the song in a drawer, and that Michael also kept it in a drawer, in his new residence.  Seems weird to me.  Why should he have kept this song at his new place to be conveniently found, just in time for the "documentary".

Seems planted to me.
THE MUCH younger MJ is very interestin since he could indeed sing with different tones, one of them being like 20 years ago.
And the Paul Anka and MJ story about this is it, it just sound not real, we are assuming it is the truth, but, part could be but not all, or just not true at all. :D
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

miss j

February 23, 2010, 08:56:34 PM
it sounded live, and like he was having a great time singing it. did it come from a demo or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

February 23, 2010, 11:18:41 PM
I ceratily dont wanna dampen all your celebrations, but think about it from a more rational point of view.Michael Jackson is executing a hoax right now.....At least thats what all the evidence points to......So why would he risk coming out into the open without sufficient guarantee of the preservation of his hard earned secrecy?

According to you all then, Paul Anka is lso in on the hoax??!! SHAMONE GUYS

How can a man be singing backstage LIVE without attracting a considerable amount of attention? Wh ywould Michael Jackson even attempt to do that?  Even if he were in disgiuse, wouldnt it get the people around suspicious that why is a man they have never seen before singin' in MJ's voice? Because everyone knows how Mj sings......

And for God's sake, how many people does MJ have to include in his scheme? We know that all the peopel who were involved in the This Is It project are  part of this.....KO, Randy Philips, All the Dancers, The This Is It Band of Musicians.....all of them.....
MJ is not a madman.....Being a part of Paul Anka's show means that all the backstage technicians and crew will come to know of it by word of mouth......This is bound to happen.....

Lets remember that a song is very rarely recorded at one go....there are sevevral takes....several versions.....several mistakes.....So Paul could be using a different version altogether...Speciallly because This Is It was an unreleased song till October....And with MJ "gone" and most people not liking that song, no one in the audience is gonna care that much..Maybe he was just taking advantage of this phsycology of the crowd....I mean, lets accept it, This Is It really wasnt well received by critics and fans alike..No disrspect intenedd there....But THIS certainly doesnt apply for the Will Yu Be There sung at the Memorial......The Pain vs. Pains thing is very clear to all......

Lets not get paranoid and turn every little thing it into a clue....'Coz everything is not a clue.....No offense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions