Re: Pics show MJ was thin
February 13, 2010, 08:19:09 PM
Some very interesting points. As for long-term propofol use, the IV catheter for the propofol was found in the left leg, so lack of puncture marks on arms does not imply there was no propofol use.
Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 10:00:26 AM by QuirkyDiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 13, 2010, 09:25:07 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
I think this is very intriguing, especially since the designer says (at the beginning of the video) that the fitting happened "maybe a week before he passed".  Page 13 of the autopsy report says, under the heading "Evidence Of Recent Therapy", that there were "numerous punctures over both arms."  The sketches on page 39 of the report show the punctures.  Among others, a "puncture plus contusion" appears on each of the arms, right below the elbows.  These should be visible in the video/pictures from the fitting, and they aren't!!  I'm very puzzled.  Could it be that Murray (assuming he killed MJ) stuffed him with drugs on the night of June 24/25 and injected him with propofol for the first time?  Murray claimed he'd administered propofol to MJ before, but we only seem to have his word for that... The evidence is missing!  

The autopsy report also says that there's no known case of propofol being used to treat insomnia!  Moreover, multiple bottles were found (many emptied of almost all of the contents), but no prescription for propofol was found, and no name of a doctor or patient.  I find this very sketchy.  (Murray had prescribed other anti-insomnia drugs to MJ.)  

Another thing that makes me wonder: why was a *cardiologist* hired for MJ?  If the doctor's job was to take care of MJ and keep him in good health for the concerts, wouldn't a nutritionist or GP have been more appropriate?!  The main problems MJ seemed to face when touring or rehearsing a lot were eating, staying hydrated and sleeping.  A cardiologist doesn't seem the kind of doctor needed to address those problems!!  And MJ did, in fact, complain of being dehydrated and unable to sleep when he called Murray at 1 AM on June 25 (at night).  (This detail is on page 2 of the autopsy report.)  Did Murray do anything to address the dehydration?!  The report only says that "Dr. Murray went to the decedent's residence and administered medical care.  The details and extent of this medical care are currently unknown; though the decedent slept for several hours and Dr. Murray was at the bedside."  The dehydration itself could be a sign that MJ needed to be taken to the hospital, and if Murray didn't address it then that could indicate incompetence or criminal intentions or utter recklessness.  

Also: notice that MJ slept for several hours that night!!  If so, I don't understand why he would still try to sleep (and ask for propofol or something!) after 10 AM, given that his kids had breakfast around 9 AM and MJ was typically up by 10-10:30 AM (the time when Murray usually delivered breakfast to him, according to Kai Chase).  And 12-12:30 was when MJ had lunch with the kids!  Moreover, I understand he was going to have rehearsals later in the day, starting around 2 PM...

The key question, I guess, is WHEN Murray injected MJ with propofol and what exactly happened until 12:21, when the 911 call was placed.  The autopsy report says (based on Murray's statements?) that he discovered around 12 that MJ wasn't breathing, and that he put him on the bedroom floor and began CPR.  Now if the 911 call isn't fake, we know that MJ was actually on the bed and so Murray must have lied about placing him on the floor.  He also seems to have lied about other things, so he could also be lying about the time he administered the propofol and when he discovered MJ wasn't breathing... No?  On the other hand, MJ doesn't appear to have been dead when the paramedics arrived -- the report says only that he was "asystolic" and "his pupils were fixed and dilated".  Had he been dead, maybe the report would have said that there were no vital signs?!  Or do you think someone could be bribed into saying "asystolic" rather than "no vital signs"?!

I feel so sorry for Michael... Something seems rotten in the state of CA.

You have made some really good points.  Why in the world indeed would you be giving him propofol at that time of the morning--especially since Kai Chase has gone on the record as stating that he usually had breakfast with the kids?  From the description, "his pupils were fixed and dilated," it sounds as if he died suddenly.  Why didn't this stupid doctor treat his dehydration and other problems (lung disease)?  This just does not make any sense.
I call on the media to investigate this instead of the inane "Secret Life Of Michael Jackson".

I agree with a lot of what you said.  The first thing that anyone does to fix dehydration is start an IV.  MJ had that.  I posted a thread about MJ not having any pain meds in his system or in the house.  I said that maybe MJ was out from the sleeping meds and someone, the dr. or someone else, took that opportunity to administer propofol to murder him (planned) or in order to poke around the house looking for all the cash he had in his house (that is now missing) and his jewels (now missing) and also took the security tapes and MJ dying wasn't intended.  Or, it was completely intended to murder him (in comes AEG and SONY) and stealing those things were just a side note.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

February 14, 2010, 04:10:17 AM
Yes, why not?  The powers that be (AEG?) could have set this up because they thought he would not be able to do the concert.  Maybe it was a situation where Michael owed the money and they told him, either you do this or you are going to lose everything. Could be.  They they realized he was ill (lungs, etc.) and that he wasn't up to it.  Witness the video where Kenny and Randy are dispelling illness rumours about MJ.  They are lying.  Unfortunately, it will take two years' time to find out the truth about the concert preparation which is when confidentiality agreements come out. The only hope I have is that MJ called Farakkan a week before his death pleading for help.  My hope is that somehow MJ was able to be rescued. I'm not giving up until I know the truth.  I think we have to insist that the media do their job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 09:13:12 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
This last picture makes me very uneasy. Is that Thome Thome (or whatever his name is) grabbing MJ?  That's just not right. Does anyone know when that picture was taken?

OMG...horrible! People are trying to rip him apart! I hate to see crazy people doing this to him and on top of that he has one of the children with him :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Shake

February 14, 2010, 02:54:17 PM
The only hope I have is that MJ called Farakkan a week before his death pleading for help.

I'm sorry, this is news to me... what is this part about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 14, 2010, 03:09:50 PM
mike please eat
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

February 14, 2010, 04:30:56 PM
Hello Shake,
Michael Jackson was friends with Louis Farrakhan, the famous Nation of Islam leader, through Jermaine. He contributed to some of their work.  On a video, Farrakhan states that while he was in Africa he received a message that Michael Jackson had contacted him asking for help because he did not feel he could do the 50 shows.  This video series is called "The Crucifixion of Michael Jackson."  My hope is that somehow either Farrakhan or someone else was able to help him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 04:32:05 PM
Hello Shake,
Michael Jackson was friends with Louis Farrakhan, the famous Nation of Islam leader, through Jermaine. He contributed to some of their work.  On a video, Farrakhan states that while he was in Africa he received a message that Michael Jackson had contacted him asking for help because he did not feel he could do the 50 shows.  This video series is called "The Crucifixion of Michael Jackson."  My hope is that somehow either Farrakhan or someone else was able to help him.

And did Farrakhan help him or ignore him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

February 14, 2010, 05:27:06 PM
Well, in the video you get the impression he didn't.  But my hope is that somehow they managed to help him (hence--hoax).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 15, 2010, 06:01:09 AM
i have truly enjoyed the hour or so spent listening to these video's

i feel that the truth about this humble man has not come out,

the comments made by these commentators ring in my ears about the non-mol and the liars, the parents who put him thru that ordeal

the manner and way he was treated by sony/epic and the ultimately aeg - is disgusting

who could blame mj for saying to hell with you.

i do believe that sony will do another box set of old material and sell it to us, trying to get their 30 pieces of silver

so mj has the victory tour and 200 songs - good for you

my heart bleeds
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 03:52:51 PM
these pic too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 12:01:41 AM
Wow, MJ does look skinny. Skinnier than any man I've met but I'm not a professional dancer so I can't say if they're supposed to look that skinny or not. Was he healthy in the TII movie? I really can't say. MJ has always  been thin yes. I don't know much about the Lupus but in my own opinion, I still think MJ is alive. Every fiber in my being tells me that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 10:55:12 PM
Quote from: "Mariso83"
Yes he was thin but I don't think he was that skinny. During the Thriller era and Dangerous era he was that thin. Let's not forget he is dancer and he was rehearsing. It's normal for a dancer to loose weight. I don't know one single dancer who is not loosing weight when he is dancing or rehearsing. Michael was a in good shape. In TII, we saw a MJ in good shape. If he wasn't in good shape, no way he will able to dance like that!!! I know what I'm talking about I'm a dancer too and to dance u need to be in a good shape.

By the way, when you are skinny it doesn't mean u are sick or in a bad shape. I have a friend who is skinnier than Michael (we can almost see the shape of her bones) and she is in better shape than me :)

agreed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

March 30, 2010, 08:55:49 AM
Professional dancers are like anyone else - some thinner, some larger, but they all have fantastic muscle tone.  To me, MJ looked thinner than ever in TII, and it didn't look to me like it was because of all the exercise.  He looked like someone who hasn't been eating (like anorexic).  However, I believe he is alive and that he finally got the help he needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

this1crazygirl

March 30, 2010, 09:03:18 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Professional dancers are like anyone else - some thinner, some larger, but they all have fantastic muscle tone.  To me, MJ looked thinner than ever in TII, and it didn't look to me like it was because of all the exercise.  He looked like someone who hasn't been eating (like anorexic).  However, I believe he is alive and that he finally got the help he needed.

I think he was very depressed for a while before TII was even announced. TII may have helped him get out of his depression. I say that because (in my own experience) during a depression it is hard to put a real smile on your face...  it makes you forget  to eat, and not want o get out of bed. I hope all is well now  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions