libra8

Re: DATELINE TONIGHT!
February 05, 2010, 09:48:45 PM
Please correct me if I'm wrong on this,
I read somewhere propofol leaves the body & is untraceable in the blood/body shortly after the drip is turned off, unless there is very large amount given & in that case it would be murder, becuz the amount would have to be so great it would be deliberate to have it be traceable.

And if its murder & Dr. Murray was with him & admits to administering the propofol why the heck is he still practising medicine & no charges hve ben filed against him.

as usual things dont add up.
Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 09:52:31 PM by libra8
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

February 05, 2010, 09:51:11 PM
Few things I noticed:

I have to agree with all of you, that the patients were actors. BOB looked extremely suspicious. Let's just say they were "low budget" actors for sure.  :roll:  

Murray left a message like that -as MJ was dying? Is he nuts? Or was he doing something else with his time b/c someone else was involved and hurting MJ. (Just a scenario- God forbid this really happened)

Michael Flatery ( Lord Of Dance) - when asked about dancing with Michael said something to the effect of he would never tell. ( Taking it to the grave - so to speak) Very interesting - that MJ would stay there and no one knew until now.

I believe that once again they are catching the public up on things they have forgotten. MJ was broke, a druggie and a nomad. WOW... ya wonder why the guy wanted to fake his death and get the HELL away from it all?  The media does not GIVE up do they?  WHAT NEW NEWS DID DATELINE EXACTLY COVER???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:52:08 PM
I didn't get to see the show but what I have read sound to me like damage control people are beginning to question what really happen and now with the mess about Murray being arrested or not and turning himself in or not people are not buying this and what every is happen it not time so they throw this out to give the people something to look and to keep them quiet come on after 7 months of silence now we are overloaded with information and where was these patients 7 months ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:53:35 PM
ok so i take it i did a good decision not watching it? i guess after the grammys since MJ left such a positive message they had to put those horrible things back in peoples mind about MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

February 05, 2010, 09:57:38 PM
All I have to say is "WTF!!!"  That was a very negative report!  A real "downer" and why would they put this out there?  They brought up every negative thing in his life.  Nothing positive whatsoever.  Is this the media getting back at Michael cause they know they have been "punked"?  Is this "war of MJ vs. Media?  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

February 05, 2010, 09:58:17 PM
Quote from: "deedee75"
I didn't get to see the show but what I have read sound to me like damage control people are beginning to question what really happen and now with the mess about Murray being arrested or not and turning himself in or not people are not buying this and what every is happen it not time so they throw this out to give the people something to look and to keep them quiet come on after 7 months of silence now we are overloaded with information and where was these patients 7 months ago

YOU ARE RIGHT!Why didn't anyone else interview these patients? This all truly looks like damage control - to clean up the Murray mess. I have a feeling that Murray won't be around to be arrested. He will either kill himself or flee. They are walking on eggshells with this guy. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS.  They are so courteous and careful with him.....to the point that it's a joke. He won't be arrested - it's all part of the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 10:07:48 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Few things I noticed:

I have to agree with all of you, that the patients were actors. BOB looked extremely suspicious. Let's just say they were "low budget" actors for sure.  :roll:  

Murray left a message like that -as MJ was dying? Is he nuts? Or was he doing something else with his time b/c someone else was involved and hurting MJ. (Just a scenario- God forbid this really happened)

Michael Flatery ( Lord Of Dance) - when asked about dancing with Michael said something to the effect of he would never tell. ( Taking it to the grave - so to speak) Very interesting - that MJ would stay there and no one knew until now. I believe that once again they are catching the public up on things they have forgotten. MJ was broke, a druggie and a nomad. WOW... ya wonder why the guy wanted to fake his death and get the HELL away from it all?  The media does not GIVE up do they?  WHAT NEW NEWS DID DATELINE EXACTLY COVER???

This is not news.  It is well known that Michael stayed with Flatery.
There was nothing new on Dateline tonight.  Nothing that we haven't already discussed in here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 05, 2010, 10:23:53 PM
EBAY Shopper...it was mentioned that because Michael couldn't sleep at night he shopped a lot on EBAY. He even opened accounts under his staff's name and had stuff shipped to their addresses. According to the report they said he bought more than he could afford.  Question - did they say who their source was that told them Michael shopped all night on EBAY and had multiple accounts under others' names, buying stuff he couldn't afford? I don't remember them giving any proof of someone seeing this happening. All it did was plant an image in the mind of the listener that could give you the impression of an eccentric, lonely, broke, sleepless person who was out of touch with the world.  I somehow have trouble believing this. Did I miss something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 05, 2010, 10:27:11 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Few things I noticed:

Michael Flatery ( Lord Of Dance) - when asked about dancing with Michael said something to the effect of he would never tell. ( Taking it to the grave - so to speak) Very interesting - that MJ would stay there and no one knew until now. I believe that once again they are catching the public up on things they have forgotten. MJ was broke, a druggie and a nomad. WOW... ya wonder why the guy wanted to fake his death and get the HELL away from it all?  The media does not GIVE up do they?  WHAT NEW NEWS DID DATELINE EXACTLY COVER???

There was nothing new on Dateline tonight.  Nothing that we haven't already discussed in here.

I loved the part where the reporter was trying to pry personal information out of Flatery regarding Michael's time with him and he said he'd take it to his grave. But then he said they were very sad to see Michael leave. I appreciated hearing that from Mr Flatery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 05, 2010, 10:32:17 PM

YOU ARE RIGHT!Why didn't anyone else interview these patients? This all truly looks like damage control - to clean up the Murray mess. I have a feeling that Murray won't be around to be arrested. He will either kill himself or flee. They are walking on eggshells with this guy. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS.  They are so courteous and careful with him.....to the point that it's a joke. He won't be arrested - it's all part of the show.

I've never heard of a situation where the accused "bargains" with authorities on how he will be arrested or where. It's seems that he has the upper hand over authorities - at least right now. If this isn't a hoax I sure hope he doesn't receive any special treatment.  Oh yeah - too late for that isn't it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 10:36:44 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Few things I noticed:

Yes! What I meant there was that now the DATELINE is uncovering it like it's all this top secret news. You know what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 10:38:22 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I've never heard of a situation where the accused "bargains" with authorities on how he will be arrested or where. It's seems that he has the upper hand over authorities - at least right now. If this isn't a hoax I sure hope he doesn't receive any special treatment.  Oh yeah - too late for that isn't it.

Anyone would be in prison by now. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsSuperflyPYT

February 05, 2010, 11:08:31 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
He even opened accounts under his staff's name and had stuff shipped to their addresses.

Sounds similar to the way the media says he had all these prescriptions placed in some of his staff's names.  Those "patients" that claimed they wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for Murray...c'mon now  :roll: Murray during that call to "Bob" when MJ, at that time, was in need of medical attention...the man was cool as a cucumber.
Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 11:58:18 PM by MJsSuperflyPYT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 05, 2010, 11:26:58 PM
OH yeah Moron I mean Murray said while in church (lord help him :evil: ) that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time! WTF :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

February 06, 2010, 12:54:19 AM
I just watched the Dateline Special about the death investigation of Micheal Jackson. It was such a crock of crap! They opened with remarks about Conrad Murray flying in to Los Angeles to surrender to police. Then they flash to the famous Hollywood sign and say that this is the place where movies are made and no one knows how this script will end. I think that is a clue. They ripped Michael apart! At more point this jerk that wrote an unauthorized tell all book about Michael, says that if he wasn't Michael Jackson he would be one of those free loaders that crashes on you couch and you can't get rid of them! I was so mad! Micheal has worked hard all his life! He didn't make his living by writing LIES about others. I am glad that I watched it. I was able to poke wholes in everything. Also, they had three of Murray's so called patients on the show. One of them said that Murray left a voice mail for him the morning Michael died. What is he doing calling patients when he left his practice to care for Michael? He would have someone else on call for him. He wouldn't be taking calls from patients or returning their calls. He took a leave of absence from his practice!!
 I feel that something very big is about to happen. I am praying that Michael will come back and make all of this right. If not then I pray he is happy and living a life of happiness and peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions