mehere

Re: DATELINE TONIGHT!
February 06, 2010, 10:19:21 AM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
I watched. I am seething!!
Randy Tarabourelli better not ever think about selling another book about MJ! I am going to bury every book of his I see on the shelves and behind the shelves so nobody can buy them!
First they make MJ out to be an eccentric drug addict with a Dr. that is capable and made the mistake of meeting MJ, then they start attacking the Dr. about what happened...sheesh my head is spinning.
 I am still a believer, this is just a ripple. Unfortunately they brought a lot up that "non fan" people don't know and we do! They also brought up some mis-leading and false info too.
As I said I am seething.
I still have the faith, I am simmering MJ. I love you more! 8-)

I don't think they mentioned that "Dr. Murrary" was hired by AEG.
I also think they put MIchael (yet again....MEDIA   :evil: ) in a bad light.
I do believe he was somewhat of a lost soul for a while.
And I don't think he was a man without problems.
But what they didn't report on was how brilliant he truly is.  I guess that wasn't what the story was about... but still.
They clearly missed a BIG portion of the story.
I was angry, a bit sad, but also had a chuckle because they just don't know.

Yes, Michael, we love you more.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 10:49:58 AM
Thanks mirandacnc, yes you did point out the opening dateline statement of how MJ was on a pill march to death with only days to live.  We all ditto that with hopefully the same response >>>> FUCK YOU DATELINE.

Okay, how about we write to Dateline and complain, put them thru the ringer, ask why they took that angle and how (me personally) some of you I hope will say we will never watch their program again.  Their truth is way too selective and once again bashed a good person for all to see. And how convienent just before Murray's trial.  This my friends is their way to set Michael up to look as though he had death coming - his own fault and lets the DR off the hook in public eyes.  This program, it's timing on the air is not a coincidence by the way.  It was shown to intentionally set the mood (brainwash, mind control )for whomever is picked for the jury.  This is outrageous  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Mo, Souza and all here.  Can we put our heads together for a way to find the best way to actually talk to one of the Jacksons or the kids or someone to get the truth, the left out information, if MJ is alive or not? We need to find out if this really is a hoax.  If it is not then we the people, the public fans who have supported MJ and financed his estate over the years and continue to finance his estate and those who benefit from the profits, we deserve answers.  And if in fact this was homicide, murder or neglect then we deserve to know the truth.  

If I had a little pocket change I would be in LA with my video camera and a crew to seek the truth.  Fuck the TMZ circus rats.  I am so tired of being lied to. I am so tired of the cruel media who wreck people's lives with lies to pad their bank account.

Anyone agree?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 11:33:13 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
can someone please give me a HUGE SUMMARY on what showed tonight?! I dont watch tv anymore therefore i dont own cable so i wasnt able to watch this... it would be greatly appreciated because i only got bits and pieces and now im at a total loss  :?

Here's the link to Datelines page. I'd notice that the video will not be online.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 11:39:35 AM
Heres a clip from the spezial. With the Murray-phonecall

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
February 06, 2010, 02:38:24 PM
Here is the part that really got me to thinking WTF??
First the voicemail message from Murray to Bob and also the toxicology report that states there was much more propofol in Michaels system, then what Murray says he administered. Tell me how the hell can they release these things publically, when both of those things should be used as "evidence", when Murray goes to trial?? :shock:  I mean seriously folks, this is what comfirmed to me that the whole thing was part of the "HOAX!" Think about it...both of these things they revealed would have been great evidence for the prosecution, if it was ever to go to trial, because they "prove" that Murray didn't do what he said he did during this whole fiasco! I take comfort in this. What do you think??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 04:12:47 PM
The whole Dateline episode showed how Michael "escaped" - but came back to what he didn't need to come back to. The temptation and the drugs. It's all truly a story on Doctor shopping and how bad it is. The show carried the message. Your observations prove that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 04:32:47 PM
karmaknowstruth when I read here that link I was so nervous I wrote this to J brothers. I can't stand anymore to attack MJ with their lies and all stuff, enough it's enough! I'm not living in USA, but they must know for sure that we are from all around the world, and we are many, united for MJ so pay attention to all media MJ is NOT ALONE!!!

I couldn't watch Dateline tonight,found out they put MJ in negative light.Media just shut up! Do they want a WAR with MJ Fans?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

WendyE

February 06, 2010, 05:19:44 PM
 Did anyone else catch the part of Dateline when they spoke about the blue respiratory bag left at the scene. (meaning where they tried to revive Michael) They said there was no crash cart no cardiac monitors etc. Only a pulse ox monitor. They said it was not clear if the blue bag belonged to paramedics or Dr. Murray. This was a red flag to me. When an ambulance makes a run they always account for all supplies afterward. They have to account for ALL supplies. This would/could be an important piece of evidence if this is true. So at this point they are saying the LAFD doesn't know if they left it behind or not. Well in such a high profile case doesn't it seem weird that they wouldn't dot every i and cross every t? Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 06:14:15 PM
I clearly missed something.

Can somebody please fill me in, in 1 sentence (or 2 LOL)? I have a big headache so I can not read all the posts.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 06, 2010, 06:31:39 PM
Quote from: "WendyE"
Did anyone else catch the part of Dateline when they spoke about the blue respiratory bag left at the scene. (meaning where they tried to revive Michael) They said there was no crash cart no cardiac monitors etc. Only a pulse ox monitor. They said it was not clear if the blue bag belonged to paramedics or Dr. Murray. This was a red flag to me. When an ambulance makes a run they always account for all supplies afterward. They have to account for ALL supplies. This would/could be an important piece of evidence if this is true. So at this point they are saying the LAFD doesn't know if they left it behind or not. Well in such a high profile case doesn't it seem weird that they wouldn't dot every i and cross every t? Just a thought.

Yeah, that makes sense....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 08:08:35 PM
I watched this documentary in shock!  It was along the same lines as the Martin Bashir Documentary with different accusations.  According to them, he's a homeless, freeloader who takes advantage of friends, not stable with his children and a drug addict.

Why is it so important for them to belittle him constantly on national tv.  Its not right!  My question is who's behind this negative documentary????  

Also, they said something that stayed on my mind.  (Either Dr. Murray was on the phone away from the bedroom for approx 45 mins., Or he was sitting there watching Michael the entire time) :shock:  :?:  :?:

I would love to know who was behind this documentary :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

February 06, 2010, 08:28:04 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I had a horrible thought last night if this is true i feel the doc might top himself then we will never know what is real or fake i just woke up last night with that thought on my mind  but as somebody said what if it started out as  a hoax and all went horrible wrong  sorry a  bad thought again.

I have a feeling about that too.. all the pictures we have seen of Murray have been of him looking very sad and downcast.
It wouldnt surprise me if this happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

February 06, 2010, 10:59:32 PM
I know the media has attacked Michael terribly through the years. But this whole media culture as of recent years is all about NEGATIVE stories! Those are what make the biggest headlines now and I truly believe that's why this dateline mess was skewed to put Michael in as bad of a light as possible - it's the standard operations procedure. It's not just MJ, but it's like all celebrities/public figures. They love to make you look like a complete fool so they can laugh at you and ridicule you. This is wickedness. It's really like saying "yeah you're a star and you've got mega talent and loads of money BUT I'm going to tear you down as much as possible so I can feel better about my pathetic life".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 12:26:01 AM
This show was pretty lame compared to what dateline usually does.it was boring with the same old out of control, trouble making,mooching,broke,depressed,drug addict michael jackson theme.My hopes were not brought down though.The WHOLE episode made me go "WTF?" and continuosly question if this was reality.They talked about how he wanted 'normalcy' and 'to get away from the limelight' but then he goes out SUPPOSEDLY undercover.hmm so would you really want to dress in something that would make people stare?The "hey did you see michael jackson in pyjamas?" line made me laugh.I hate it when these kind of shows claim that they have some new controversial info but they only dedicate 15 minutes of the whole to it,with the rest being old crap.my head is actually starting to hurt from the confusing and contradicting elements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

February 07, 2010, 12:43:47 PM
basically this show was just to DEFEND murray stating that Michael ...you know what i cant even finish that damn sentence!!! i didnt watch it...and this is why i dont watch tv!!!! im going to go send those people an email!!! i am tired of being nice!! Michael how did you keep your cool so well?!?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions