MJsSuperflyPYT

Re: DATELINE TONIGHT!
February 06, 2010, 01:11:34 AM
Quote from: "WendyE"
At more point this jerk that wrote an unauthorized tell all book about Michael, says that if he wasn't Michael Jackson he would be one of those free loaders that crashes on you couch and you can't get rid of them! I was so mad!

That would be Tarabourelli and yeah, I know...that irritated me so much about what he said :x  Correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe his words were "...like a pest that you can't get rid of".  If you ask me, he sure had gotten rich offa "that pest" :x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 01:17:25 AM
MJsSuperFlyPYT wrote: Those "patients" that claimed they wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for Murray...

Yeah, and Michael wouldn't be "dead" today if it weren't for Murray!   :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 06, 2010, 01:20:06 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
MJsSuperFlyPYT wrote: Those "patients" that claimed they wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for Murray...

:evil: Something about Murray gets on my nerves. :roll:
I don't know what it is, but i just get a bad vibe from that guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

MJsSuperflyPYT

February 06, 2010, 01:23:29 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

Exactly!  I couldn't stand how they were singing Murray's praises  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsSuperflyPYT

February 06, 2010, 01:35:53 AM
I found this in another thread.  Credit goes to darkchild for posting this.  Here is a link to the transcript of the show:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

February 06, 2010, 02:52:42 AM
I watched. I am seething!!
Randy Tarabourelli better not ever think about selling another book about MJ! I am going to bury every book of his I see on the shelves and behind the shelves so nobody can buy them!
First they make MJ out to be an eccentric drug addict with a Dr. that is capable and made the mistake of meeting MJ, then they start attacking the Dr. about what happened...sheesh my head is spinning.
 I am still a believer, this is just a ripple. Unfortunately they brought a lot up that "non fan" people don't know and we do! They also brought up some mis-leading and false info too.
As I said I am seething.
I still have the faith, I am simmering MJ. I love you more! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 07:58:21 AM
I'm MAD too, all lies or stupidities.

But I must tell you this it's too obvious  ;) :

"That timeline begins with a dose of valium, also known as diazepam, at 1:30 a.m. - which didn't work. Then at 2 a.m., he gave Jackson an anxiety drug called lorazepam.  But Jackson was still awake.  At 3 a.m., a sedative called midazolam.  Still nothing. At 5 a.m., more of the anxiety drug...then at 730 A.M., more of the sedative. "

-so the hours: 1:30 a.m. -2-3-5-7 and how they (Murray) say/s ? :1 sedativ, 1 anxiety drug, 1 sedative, 1 anxiety drug, 1 and one..... come on, this is to fool us. Then : MJ "still awake, .. still nothing"  and between these hours let's say 3 to 5 a.m. or 5 to 7, if MJ was awake he could walk yes?,  he went to bathroom, yes? and by the way what did MJ and DR.M discussed meanwhile?, it's plenty of time here between these hours and MJ was fresh because no drug put him to sleep.

Can't you see how false is all this??

"But Jackson still wasn't sleeping, and Murray said his famous patient was specifically asking for propofol. Some nine hours after Jackson first went to bed, at 10:40 a.m., Dr. Murray gave in, and administered 25 milligrams of Propofol --a fairly small dose-- to Jackson through an I.V. drip."

"some nine hours"....  :shock:  :o

SO AFTER 9 HOURS OF NO SLEEP  :shock:  :shock: and it's almost 11 o'clock a.m. MJ "asked" for propofol,  Good Lord !! WHO CAN BELIEVE THIS ?? is 11 hours and MJ should have been at rehearsal at Staples at 14:00 a.m., so he would have had 3 hours to sleep MAXIMUM !!!, because he had to wash, dress etc, play with children....and then to be there at rehearsal, KO was waiting, the whole team waiting and some illusionists were waiting.

So we  may say that MJ all he wished more was to sleep 2 and a half hours or 3  :lol:  :lol: , NO WAY !!! We are not stupid! After 9 hours to go to bed to sleep from 11 a.m. until 13:00 a.m. is unbeliveable!!!.  

"And that's not the only statement of Murray's that's being called into question.  Investigators say Murray told them that shortly after he gave Jackson the Propofol, around 10:50 a.m., Murray left Jackson for about two minutes to go to the bathroom."

Murray left 2 minutes so I must understand when he gave to MJ all the other sedatives..MANYYYY,  Murray did not leave him not for 1 min or a second ??? only when was Propofol "case"  he had to leave for 2 minutes, this is a story for bedtime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 06, 2010, 09:31:14 AM
Why is everyone so upset over Dateline and Murray if it's all FAKE???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 09:39:13 AM
You are all great observers !
To start out their story with: , Jackson was already using a dangerous drug, and had only days to live.  Fuck you Dateline.

The whole intention of the Dateline show was to show that MJ was a pill freak Dr shopping gypsy who played with some high place rich friends while taking advantage of and building up debt through false promises to them only to fall victim of his own irresponsibility.  And during this time he dragged his poor children to and fro showing them a good time too.

They then built up Murray as the "victim" who happens to have 3 fantastic character witnesses thankful to be alive because of the great DR.

I think that their statement
"that this is the place where movies are made and no one knows how this script will end. thank you whomever pointed that out as a hoax clue.

I have always respected Deepak Chopra so to hear him say:
" When I probed into this, I found that he was getting medication from several sources and from then on we had an on/off relationship where he avoided people that were trying to help him, including his own family."
I found that very disturbing.

How many of you take anxiety medications or anti-depressants or have ever taken recreational drugs?  It is not uncommon.  In fact DRs are handing out drugs like candy and is why people are so dumbed down.  MJ is not any different then the next guy.  His objective was to get SLEEP.  And I don't understand that if a person has chronic insomnia and MJ had plenty of DR visits, then why was he not on a program to help that.  Pills are not the only answer to help with insomnia.  He never looked beat or tired in any photos and especially not in videos or concerts.

Here's my last comment - a clue from another hoax site stated that Profofol was meant to tell us that it puts you to sleep for a short time, then you wake up.

If Murray left the room to pee without proper respiratory equipment on MJ, then he fucked up.  I find it odd that there is no mention that MJ himself may have given himself more profofol while the DR left the room.  I still believe in a hoax that has gone bad and now they are trying to fix it.  It's the only way to explain the strangeness of what has happened.

Why did dateline not interview any of the household members present?  No mention of where or who else was there that morning?

akiraka  covered it well on the medications.  It's bullshit.
This is a hoax or either a very badly executed murder.  I vote for hoax.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 09:41:43 AM
Because others could read and believe as they believed so easily in the past all the Media BS. And I am upset because it's TIME FOR MEDIA TO SHUT UP, but I see that they continue.

And I also tried to explain in my last post related to all that hours and everything for  anyone who may have doubts about that night and day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 06, 2010, 09:51:28 AM
karmaknowstruth thanks  ;) I liked your comment also, you showed exactly who was the target AGAIN in Dataline show and who victimized, anyway we are cleverer than they think  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

mumof3

February 06, 2010, 09:54:45 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
OH yeah Moron I mean Murray said while in church (lord help him :evil: ) that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time! WTF :evil:
waht a twxtwhen I was working i had to give out medication  to patients and i checked double checked to make sure I did not make a mistake and if there was a problem i always cleared it with somebody higherup  i would never have forgiven myself if i made a mistake so hello what about him !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 06, 2010, 09:58:32 AM
I had a horrible thought last night if this is true i feel the doc might top himself then we will never know what is real or fake i just woke up last night with that thought on my mind  but as somebody said what if it started out as  a hoax and all went horrible wrong  sorry a  bad thought again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 10:12:35 AM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
You are all great observers !
To start out their story with: , Jackson was already using a dangerous drug, and had only days to live.  Fuck you Dateline. AMEN!!!! AGREED 1000000% FUCK HATERS

The whole intention of the Dateline show was to show that MJ was a pill freak Dr shopping gypsy who played with some high place rich friends while taking advantage of and building up debt through false promises to them only to fall victim of his own irresponsibility.  And during this time he dragged his poor children to and fro showing them a good time too.

They then built up Murray as the "victim" who happens to have 3 fantastic character witnesses thankful to be alive because of the great DR.

I think that their statement
"that this is the place where movies are made and no one knows how this script will end. thank you whomever pointed that out as a hoax clue.

I have always respected Deepak Chopra so to hear him say:
" When I probed into this, I found that he was getting medication from several sources and from then on we had an on/off relationship where he avoided people that were trying to help him, including his own family."
I found that very disturbing.

How many of you take anxiety medications or anti-depressants or have ever taken recreational drugs?  It is not uncommon.  In fact DRs are handing out drugs like candy and is why people are so dumbed down.  MJ is not any different then the next guy.  His objective was to get SLEEP.  And I don't understand that if a person has chronic insomnia and MJ had plenty of DR visits, then why was he not on a program to help that.  Pills are not the only answer to help with insomnia.  He never looked beat or tired in any photos and especially not in videos or concerts.

Here's my last comment - a clue from another hoax site stated that Profofol was meant to tell us that it puts you to sleep for a short time, then you wake up.

If Murray left the room to pee without proper respiratory equipment on MJ, then he fucked up.  I find it odd that there is no mention that MJ himself may have given himself more profofol while the DR left the room.  I still believe in a hoax that has gone bad and now they are trying to fix it.  It's the only way to explain the strangeness of what has happened.

Why did dateline not interview any of the household members present?  No mention of where or who else was there that morning?

akiraka  covered it well on the medications.  It's bullshit.
This is a hoax or either a very badly executed murder.  I vote for hoax.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 06, 2010, 10:14:48 AM
oh @karma i commented on your first paragraph all in caps!!! it didnt show up well lol :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions