Re: DATELINE TONIGHT!
February 05, 2010, 09:08:18 PM
i wonder if those phone calls are going to be on youtube now...beacuse i will most def would want to hear them..
anything else going on? I dont own tv
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:08:51 PM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
they are now heading into discussing Dr Murray...they have 3 of his so-called patients.  Does anyone else thing all 3 of them look like made-up characters?  We'll see where this leads.... :?

Yeah! I was thinking as I watched with my mom, that these 3 "patients" were possibly actors.  :?:
:-/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

February 05, 2010, 09:10:46 PM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
they are now heading into discussing Dr Murray...they have 3 of his so-called patients.  Does anyone else thing all 3 of them look like made-up characters?  We'll see where this leads.... :?

YES!!!

All 3 look like actors I feel like I've seen before, but can't place where.   :?

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
They were playing phone calls by Murray and said he sounded too calm to be standing by a dying Michael Jackson. :roll:

Did you guys catch that they said that Dr. Murray was IN THE AMBULANCE?

If that's the case then
1)how did he leave?  It was supposedly pandemonium outside.  He wasn't driving in his own car.  How would he catch a cab and where to?
2)With all the news trucks supposed to be outside filming, how did no one catch him leaving by accident? (or catch the family arriving by accident - but that's another thread)
3)Ambulances aren't that big.  Where is he in the ambulance photo?

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Either this is a hoax, or Murray is an irresponsible ass who wasn't doing his job well. I hope its all a hoax...

I hope so too.

But after them saying that they obtained the toxicology reports(how the "f" do they have it?!) and that their "expert" said that the amount that was supposed to be in MJ's body was WAY more than the 25mg Murray said he administered gives me another thought:

Let's say all this is real.
And Murray was an a**hole who gave MJ all these meds and 25mg of Propofol.
Murray also said he was "in the wrong place at the wrong time."
It's possible he didn't mean in the room with Mike.
It meant out of the room while someone else gave Mike additional Propofol...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:12:45 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
OMG. THis doc is a freaking moron! HOw could you say u never gave MJ anything that could kill him! How! Why did he not call 911 right away! Guys and they said Murray warned MJ about the drug and MJ still insisted on getting it KNOWING about its risks. :cry:  :cry: It is making me wonder did MJ care? DId MJ want to die I am sorry I am just sad. Toxicology shows waaaay more propogol than Murray claimed to have given him! MURRAY SHOULD FRIE LIKE A SCRAMBLED EGG! :cry:  :cry:
how much propofol? this is making me believe he was actually murdered. how did they get the toxicology reports when the only people who have them are the estate and the D.A???? Joe hasnt even seen the Toxi reports yet so thats not fair
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:16:49 PM
what channel is it, what time on pacific?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 05, 2010, 09:21:01 PM
Well, there reallywasn't anything new in this report, with the exception of the voicemail.  Either the timeline is all wrong, or Murray is the coldest sun of a bitch on earth, or he just decided to make a few calls while Michael set the stage for his disappearance. Why else would he wait to call 911?  Unless Michael was murdered, none of it makes any sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

angel

February 05, 2010, 09:23:45 PM
6:00 p.m. Pacific time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:24:50 PM
can someone please give me a HUGE SUMMARY on what showed tonight?! I dont watch tv anymore therefore i dont own cable so i wasnt able to watch this... it would be greatly appreciated because i only got bits and pieces and now im at a total loss  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

February 05, 2010, 09:27:59 PM
On the message to patient "Bob", what is Murray talking about when he says he's going on an "overseas sabbatical"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:30:43 PM
Let's think about something else. NBC was the original network that air the Martin Bashir documentary that led to the charges against Michael.

So, I have 2 possible theories:

1)  Michael has had very good publicity over the last month (especially at the Grammy's and his Heal the World song." Does NBC think it's necessary to do their own form of defense to remind all of us of how "crazy" and "eccentric" Michael was?

2) We know that Michael "planted" information. Most of the information is from Tamburelli's book and he even admits in the book he had very little personal contact with Michael. Most of it was from his other informants. So it this just another part of Michael's plan to make the media look stupid? Even they keep saying that it doesn't make sense. Someone indicated that every time we see Forest Lawn, the focus shifts. Maybe now it's the media's turn...thus, all of the postponements of the Murray surrender over the last 3 days. Every station has had to retract the announcement several times.

One other point about propofol...it does not give rest or sleep (REM). It merely "puts you out." So if Michael was suffering from insomnia, he would still be physically exhausted. The This Is It documentary clearly doesn't indicate that. I don't believe Michael was ever on propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

February 05, 2010, 09:31:00 PM
Quote from: "angel"
On the message to patient "Bob", what is Murray talking about when he says he's going on an "overseas sabbatical"?

That would be him leaving to accompany MJ during his concert tour in LOndon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ212

February 05, 2010, 09:33:36 PM
just watched the show and just feel this is not all real,like those were actors..what if these 3 guys were paid,made murray look good and still "trust him" to help in his "defense",and murray is another actor.so these 3 guys and murray are in ties with tmz,all their BS reports on the court crap and the rest of the hoax foundation,also the LAPD and thats why they keep delaying the trial and murray wont "surrender" now and blah blah blah,maybe now with this segment these 3 guys r gonna be what "saves"murray....

But then again what if this show is trying to pin it all on murray,bc it sure seemed they were trying to convinct him,murray says he didnt give him that would kill him and this show is telling us there was twice as much propofol(not 100% sure)or alot more than should be given even in a hospital bc its like "russian roulette" everytime no matter the dose.and then the phone call where murray left a message talking and sounding too "calm" while at this time i believe michael was found on the floor by murray already,according to what they said tonight....but if he sounded too calm and its a big concern bc he has just found michael on the floor with a faint paulse than why is it no big deal and very strange that the 911 caller is not showing a little more emotion with a dying mj?the show seemed very strange after it got to these "patients",thats how i feel hope i made things understandable this is all just coming back to me and please remind me of anything else that was key ik i forgot some good parts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

February 05, 2010, 09:37:44 PM
If Dr Murray is real, he reminds me of a "Weak Sister", a term used for someone that is 1. A weak or undependable member of a group. 2. A person regarded as timid or indecisive. sissy, punk, pussy, wimp, weak

Dr Murray is the Doctor, if MJ was demanding drugs, its the Drs. responsibility to say NO MJ.

OR

Maybe this is the role actor Dr. Murray is portraying in the hoax, a "Weak Sister"?

As usual there is so much that dont add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

February 05, 2010, 09:41:15 PM
Too many things don't make sense.  I think the three patients were actors, too, and Bob was chewing gum...remind us of anything.  Dr. Murray supposedly told the LAPD he had given MJ propofol every night for six weeks.  If that is true, then how was Dr. Murray still seeing patients in Las Vegas at all during those six weeks?  He would have to fly to Vegas round trip every single day.  It is possible to do that, but it costs about $250 per day and Dr. Murray claims he was never paid for his time with MJ.  Things just absolutely do not add up.  Just more and more confusion.

On the phone call made to Bob, his voice says "results of your ECG" but the screen showed the words "EECP."  Results of an ECG are immediately available in a cardiologist's office or within 24 hours if done at an outside facility.  EECP is a one-hour therapy done every day on a cardiac patient for chest pain over a several week period.  Regardless of whether it was an ECG or EECP, how was Dr. Murray treating patients in Vegas when he was in LA every night for the last six weeks.  There is also something strange about Bob saying "I don't want to believe it's true."  Also, it is absolute bull-hockey that Dateline or anyone else has access to the toxicology results.  One thing is for sure, there is a lot more going on than we know...a lot more....

I am still fully convinced that Michael is alive and I think some really big and really bad people are going down.  Michael will be back!    :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 05, 2010, 09:45:44 PM
ok the phone calls...anything else crazy happen in the show
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late