so mike forgave karen for taking money from fans?
February 07, 2010, 05:34:39 AM
Not sure on what fully happened but someone was talking bout how she made website and charged fans to join so he sacked her?? If so why she back now? He forgave her? Couldnt he hve found another make up person or is she really thsat gud im confused!! :x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i am not sure that these two are related i.e. fans paying for the site or her managing the site, but sometime ago i found such message (from 2005 I guess) while browsing the net:

"Karen Faye, longtime friend and makeup artist for Michael Jackson, who ran the now defunct MJJSource.com contacted a fan about why the site has been shut down. “Yes Carla, I know all about it,” Faye told the e-mailer who posted the response at MJNI.com before the moderator removed it. “We have been patiently waiting Raymone Bain to make a statement about it for more than a week. MJJsource is down because we have had no cooperation with Michael and his present team. Without their complete support, we can not continue with the site. Please refer any questions to [e-mail redacted], she is Michael’s official spokesperson. I understand all the anger with the fans, but we have done everything in our power to live up to all the promises Michael has made. If he does not fulfill his promises…there is nothing we can do. We were Michael’s voice, but if he doesn’t wish to speak or pay the bills for MJJsource, there is nothing we can do. I personally am very hurt and sad about it, because we have worked very hard to do this for the fans. I do not want to stop talking to my friends….so you can find me here. Love, Karen”

i am not sure the message is genuine, but if yes this indicates she had some reservations about MJ at that time :?

as far as the recent times, she was working with MJ during TII, you can see her hughing him in one of the trailer vids (i thinh it's her), so presumably she was ok at that time

but all of the stuff related to her is very confusing :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions