Going to Forest Lawn & what it means...
February 04, 2010, 07:07:38 PM
Alright so I’ve been thinking…
I think quite a lot already but Murray’s trip to FL has been on my mind a little. I was thinking of all the people who have actually been to FL since the “burial” and something came to mind. Perhaps when it is publicized that someone goes to the cemetery to visit the grave, could this actually be symbolizing their end or in some cases pause in this whole story? Just go with me for a minute with a few people who have gone to Forest Lawn.

1.   Before Michael was “buried” it was said that Latoya Jackson made all of the arrangements at FL. She was said to have made several trips there to make sure things were in order. If you remember Latoya was our 'go to' gal when all this began in June/July. She was in the news every single day. She threw us clues and slip-ups and confusing stories for weeks and after wrapping up the “memorial” and finally the “burial” Latoya took a backseat in this whole saga and the spotlight shifted elsewhere.

2.   Karen Faye famously showed and/or sold the first pictures of the now famous crypt. There was a ton of buzz at one time over what she tweeted or facebooked (along with that TINI campaign), all the attention was shifted her way. It was just her moment in the story, the spotlight was on. She then visited FL a couple of times and has since taken a backseat while the spotlight shifted to another.

3.   Not to mention many of the absent friends at the "memorial" who were present at the “burial” and how they have all taken a seat in the shadows lately. Macaulay Culkin, The TII dancers, Frank DiLeo, and some others whose names escape me at the present. They did their parts, showed up to Forest Lawn, and the spotlight soon shifted.

4.   The Brothers Jackson famously took us to FL on the finale of the reality series. Although it has been found and heavily circulated that they in fact took us to the wrong FL, either way they went to a FL cemetery. Since the start of the publicity for the Jack5on Family Dynasty reality series all eyes were on the brothers. They wore the clues, gestured the clues, and had slip-ups. The spotlight was on big time, but after taking the world to FL with them they have since taken a backseat for awhile and the spotlight has shifted.

5. Now the spotlight is on Murray and boy is it HOT. This has believers and non-believers alike in a tizzy as to what will become of the doc with virtually no history, baby mama drama, and no cash to pay his bills, and about 5 pictures in his whole life. The whole mirage (I don't really like using the word hoax), for some, seems to rest on him and his fate. For this whole week we have had nothing buy constant Murray fever. Today he was conveniently spotted, filmed, and photographed at FL (this time unlike the brothers at the correct place). Does that mean the Murray is about to take his bow from this whole story and exit stage left? Has his time in the whole plot come to an end? If so, where will the spotlight be shifted next?

So my whole point is…I think FL is a symbol in this whole thing. It actually seems to be mentioned whenever we are about to take a shift in the turn of things. It’s like a flashing signal that we are about to go on another leg of the journey. The spotlight will be on someone else, and the focus will be concentrated there. My question is after Murray slides backstage who will the spotlight be on next?

What do you guys think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Going to Forest Lawn & what it means...
February 04, 2010, 08:00:14 PM
i hope after Murray, many people will be more aware and start questioning......because after Murray, either go to court or not, many people will understand about this dead story. I mean if Murray go to court, he must be telling something weird to defense himself, so people will react "WTH??"
or if Murray is not going to court, people will find out that is possibility a hoax.
slowly the cover will opened, and will be many news about this hoax and why. His messages along with the release of the new We Are The World will show all the people about L.O.V.E!

IMO, this is a good timing....finishing about Murray, then continue to open a way to come back, but am sure he wants to make people in this world understand first what is this all about.......

by this the world will be not shocked, then continue to spread the L.O.V.E.... :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 08:29:46 PM
Quote from: "lovelidae"
Alright so I’ve been thinking…
I think quite a lot already but Murray’s trip to FL has been on my mind a little. I was thinking of all the people who have actually been to FL since the “burial” and something came to mind. Perhaps when it is publicized that someone goes to the cemetery to visit the grave, could this actually be symbolizing their end or in some cases pause in this whole story? Just go with me for a minute with a few people who have gone to Forest Lawn.

1.   Before Michael was “buried” it was said that Latoya Jackson made all of the arrangements at FL. She was said to have made several trips there to make sure things were in order. If you remember Latoya was our 'go to' gal when all this began in June/July. She was in the news every single day. She threw us clues and slip-ups and confusing stories for weeks and after wrapping up the “memorial” and finally the “burial” Latoya took a backseat in this whole saga and the spotlight shifted elsewhere.

2.   Karen Faye famously showed and/or sold the first pictures of the now famous crypt. There was a ton of buzz at one time over what she tweeted or facebooked (along with that TINI campaign), all the attention was shifted her way. It was just her moment in the story, the spotlight was on. She then visited FL a couple of times and has since taken a backseat while the spotlight shifted to another.

3.   Not to mention many of the absent friends at the "memorial" who were present at the “burial” and how they have all taken a seat in the shadows lately. Macaulay Culkin, The TII dancers, Frank DiLeo, and some others whose names escape me at the present. They did their parts, showed up to Forest Lawn, and the spotlight soon shifted.

4.   The Brothers Jackson famously took us to FL on the finale of the reality series. Although it has been found and heavily circulated that they in fact took us to the wrong FL, either way they went to a FL cemetery. Since the start of the publicity for the Jack5on Family Dynasty reality series all eyes were on the brothers. They wore the clues, gestured the clues, and had slip-ups. The spotlight was on big time, but after taking the world to FL with them they have since taken a backseat for awhile and the spotlight has shifted.

5. Now the spotlight is on Murray and boy is it HOT. This has believers and non-believers alike in a tizzy as to what will become of the doc with virtually no history, baby mama drama, and no cash to pay his bills, and about 5 pictures in his whole life. The whole mirage (I don't really like using the word hoax), for some, seems to rest on him and his fate. For this whole week we have had nothing buy constant Murray fever. Today he was conveniently spotted, filmed, and photographed at FL (this time unlike the brothers at the correct place). Does that mean the Murray is about to take his bow from this whole story and exit stage left? Has his time in the whole plot come to an end? If so, where will the spotlight be shifted next?

So my whole point is…I think FL is a symbol in this whole thing. It actually seems to be mentioned whenever we are about to take a shift in the turn of things. It’s like a flashing signal that we are about to go on another leg of the journey. The spotlight will be on someone else, and the focus will be concentrated there. My question is after Murray slides backstage who will the spotlight be on next?

What do you guys think?

Very interesting! You may be on to something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 04, 2010, 11:26:07 PM
Murray is saddned by MJ's death. He did a big mistake by giving Propofol to MJ and leaving him alone or falling asleep, and not having proper equipment to save him. But even if he had proper equipment I think it was too late to save Michael when Murray woke up.
Murray tried to help MJ to get off his addictions by reffussing to give him high doses of prescription pills, but that night MJ was very frustraited by not being able to sleep, and he was demanding Propofol all night. Murray reffused and was trying to help him giving him not  high doses of prescription pills.
Murray gave up when Mike still couldn't sleep and other reason why he gave up is because MJ could be very manipulative when he wanted somethung.
Murray as a doctor should know better not giving him Propofol after so many other meds he already gave to Michael, but I guess he was too intimidated by MJ, and after exausting night he also fell asleep when Mike was finally sleeping. He missed MJ's respiratory arrest and when he woke up it was too late.
I trully believe that Murray on the long run wanted to help MJ to get off the drugs, and I believe that Murray was also devistated by Michael's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 11:33:34 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Murray is saddned by MJ's death. He did a big mistake by giving Propofol to MJ and leaving him alone or falling asleep, and not having proper equipment to save him. But even if he had proper equipment I think it was too late to save Michael when Murray woke up.
Murray tried to help MJ to get off his addictions by reffussing to give him high doses of prescription pills, but that night MJ was very frustraited by not being able to sleep, and he was demanding Propofol all night. Murray reffused and was trying to help him giving him not  high doses of prescription pills.
Murray gave up when Mike still couldn't sleep and other reason why he gave up is because MJ could be very manipulative when he wanted somethung.
Murray as a doctor should know better not giving him Propofol after so many other meds he already gave to Michael, but I guess he was too intimidated by MJ, and after exausting night he also fell asleep when Mike was finally sleeping. He missed MJ's respiratory arrest and when he woke up it was too late.
I trully believe that Murray on the long run wanted to help MJ to get off the drugs, and I believe that Murray was also devistated by Michael's death.

umm... you know this how?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 11:43:55 PM

Hi - does this information come directly from Dr Murray and did he say this to you?  We need to remember that just because it is in writing, it's not necessarily true.
Saying that, it does seem like Dr Murray looks genuinely sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 04, 2010, 11:46:24 PM
Quote from: "lovelidae"

What do you guys think?

I think the kids play a big role in this too because if you think about it once the kids hit the spot light its so hard not to believe what they are saying especially from paris.  and the fact that last year was the official first time we really really seen them unmasked kinda turn people into shock like "WOW LOOK AT MJ AND HIS KIDS!!"

but with what you said i hope mj returns after murray slides backstage...if mj is ready of course. i have faith that it is possible that mj will return and blow us all away like a magic show..."now u see him...now u dont...now he's back!!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

February 05, 2010, 04:55:18 AM

This means that you belive that Michael had passed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

February 05, 2010, 05:05:37 AM
Murray tried to help MJ to get off his addictions by reffussing to give him high doses of prescription pills[/b], but that night MJ was very frustraited by not being able to sleep, and he was demanding Propofol all night. Murray reffused and was trying to help him giving him not  high doses of prescription pills.
Murray gave up when Mike still couldn't sleep and other reason why he gave up is because MJ could be very manipulative when he wanted somethung. [/color]

And you know this how???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."