Re: MJHD IS CLOSING ????
December 02, 2009, 09:54:44 AM
There's NOTHING to lose hope guys. The end of the game is so soon and that can be the reason why they closed the site. No need for it no more  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:02:45 AM
i sense a lot of depression today,wheres the faith  we know mj is alive cheer up everybody i dont do sad :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:50:50 AM
1. It was closed abruptly because we are close to "BAMsday" and it isn't needed like someone said.

2. It was closed to cause all this confusion and speculation and to distract from the task at hand as always happens when we get too close. Keep the faith :D

Remember the art of the illusion..keep watching one direction while something else is going on in the other..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 02, 2009, 10:56:27 AM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
There's NOTHING to lose hope guys. The end of the game is so soon and that can be the reason why they closed the site. No need for it no more  ;)

I agree!  :D  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:16:07 AM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
1. It was closed abruptly because we are close to "BAMsday" and it isn't needed like someone said.

2. It was closed to cause all this confusion and speculation and to distract from the task at hand as always happens when we get too close. Keep the faith :D

Remember the art of the illusion..keep watching one direction while something else is going on in the other..

Its called Misdirection.......and yes, magicians use it all the time..........so does the snakey Government in this country!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:17:57 AM
Quote from: "Aerdna"
A question guys, when was it discovered that one of the admins had registered June 1? (or have I completely misunderstood this?) Is it a couple of days ago, or was it known before? It could be a hacker playing tricks on us, but it seems very unlikely.

Well, I discovered it yesterday right after I read the thread from MJHD Founder. I went to his/her profile and saw it. Then I mentioned it in the thread.

I don't know if others here knew it sooner, but everybody seemed surprised.

We still don't know who the new 'Owner' of MJHD was, do we?  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

December 02, 2009, 11:21:45 AM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
I was thinking about MJHD closing yesterday. I might be going crazy here, but I came up with a theory of what could have happened.

I found Amy's tweet very suspicious and the fact that she deleted her twitter account after she tweeted was also suspicious. The tweet said something like "Pete Pan is safe now" "I did what I was requested to do". Not the exact wording ,but similar. Well, after thinking about it, I'm wondering if someone from Michael's camp or Michael himself contacted her(or whoever owns the site now) and requested the site to be closed? Maybe, just maybe, we got to close to the truth and it was putting Michael in danger? We did suspect that people were watching the site, maybe he didn't want those people to know the information that we found?

It's not normal for a site to close as quick as MJHD did. It leaves people very suspicious as to what's going on. MJHD Founder indicated that we had time, then BAM, the sites GONE!! It leaves you scratching your head saying "WTH"? :?  It seems that they were in a panic to close the site, didn't it? I do NOT buy the hacking story, thats pure BS IMHO. Something happened that caused them to abruptly close the site. :?

I agree, that the hacking excuse is BS - that's the only excuse they could use to avoid telling the truth.
Something is up, that's for sure. I just hope we find out soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

juliet

December 02, 2009, 11:23:08 AM
For all the infos given from the other side, it's really appreciated for letting us know what has occured.

[quote="4evermichael71"]1. It was closed abruptly because we are close to "BAMsday" and it isn't needed like someone said.

Remember the art of the illusion..keep watching one direction while something else is going on in the other..[/quote]

Thanks 4EVERMICHAEL,  I totally agree that it's a distraction.
We should maintain our focus and not let fear/worry occupy our minds/heart.  This shut down has happened before and it created chaos and panick among the members. There are a lot of infos/explanations from different people of what has caused the shut down this time and I believe we must keep our heads on our shoulders real firmly wherein whatever comes, we should be sturdy to prove that we can hold on no matter how strong the commotions maybe.

Quote from: "mjgirl86"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"

I agree!  :D  8-)
[/i]
 ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:26:54 AM
Quote from: "juliet"
For all the infos given from the other side, it's really appreciated for letting us know what has occured.

[
Michael needs us to be strong. We need to show him that we believe in him and that we are "unbreakable".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 02, 2009, 11:36:16 AM
I agree with those talking about misdirection. For me that site has always been suspicious, but you do what you have to to play the game, and it seemed like the place to be. I have never believed in an 'AMY'. The site had technical problems at the oddest times, like on the weekends when traffic was pretty low, but when there was high traffic, i.e. the movie opening things seemed to work OK. There was a systematic kicking up of dirt overtime that always got people riled up, not to mention the constant announcements of people leaving. I find it interesting that the founder's very first post was to announce that the site would be closing.(By the way I have asked around and have been told that the founder's site joining date could have been entered in that way despite what the true date was, but I think that the point was that it was deliberate to no doubt cause suspicion, which it did.) Anyway, the journey continues! :D Does this site have a backup forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart.

juliet

December 02, 2009, 11:47:40 AM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
Quote from: "juliet"

[
Michael needs us to be strong. We need to show him that we believe in him and that we are "unbreakable".
[/i] ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:57:25 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 02, 2009, 11:58:49 AM
lol @tinker_bell   :lol:
This is exactly how I feel after all this mysterious crap.....  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 12:30:52 PM
Quote from: "PATHOS"
I agree with those talking about misdirection. For me that site has always been suspicious, but you do what you have to to play the game, and it seemed like the place to be. I have never believed in an 'AMY'. The site had technical problems at the oddest times, like on the weekends when traffic was pretty low, but when there was high traffic, i.e. the movie opening things seemed to work OK. There was a systematic kicking up of dirt overtime that always got people riled up, not to mention the constant announcements of people leaving. I find it interesting that the founder's very first post was to announce that the site would be closing.(By the way I have asked around and have been told that the founder's site joining date could have been entered in that way despite what the true date was, but I think that the point was that it was deliberate to no doubt cause suspicion, which it did.) Anyway, the journey continues! :D Does this site have a backup forum?

This site IS the back up forum!! Back in july I think, this site was made when the Amy thing first started and the threat of closing MJHD. So this site was made "just in case" there was no more MJHD. MJHD came back up and this site just stayed put.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 12:36:45 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "PATHOS"

This site IS the back up forum!! Back in july I think, this site was made when the Amy thing first started and the threat of closing MJHD. So this site was made "just in case" there was no more MJHD. MJHD came back up and this site just stayed put.
BLOODY HELL WE ARE IN TROUBLE :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions