zyla

Re: MJHD IS CLOSING
December 07, 2009, 04:37:12 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
I was doing some research on the MJHD domain on one of those site where you tells you info about when the domain was created etc. Anyway on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login there's a snapshop of what used to homepage used to look like in the early days. Why on earth has she referred to Michael as "Jacko" . A true fan would know not to refer to him in this way! It's horrible and derogatory why would AMY refer to him in this way - i thought she was a fan

This is purely my speculation but is it possible that the person who created the website was intially a MJ-hater and wanted to mock fans who think he is still alive? Just asking.

I don't think so.
If they were an MJ Hater, why would they waste so much time and effort making an entire site for the Hoax?
I don't think an MJ Hater would care THAT much about trying to mock fans.
They'd take they easy route. Make a YouTube account saying "I'm Michael Jackson! I'm here" or something. Or even twitter. (i've seen a  ton of those already)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

Grace

December 07, 2009, 04:42:51 PM
This is not so important to me.
But these are some traces of the site left as of mid June - the curve goes down indicating <more than one site per visit> lookups were more frequent than single page lookups with time.
I am not in the position to judge whether this means that the site was set up mid June or whether there are errors in Alexa s database.
Maybe there s a web crack here to help?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 07, 2009, 04:58:28 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
This is not so important to me.
But these are some traces of the site left as of mid June - the curve goes down indicating <more than one site per visit> lookups were more frequent than single page lookups with time.
I am not in the position to judge whether this means that the site was set up mid June or whether there are errors in Alexa s database.
Maybe there s a web crack here to help?

Im sorry, I dont understand the screenshot you just posted... DO I SEE ACTIVITY FROM MAY 2009? Why else would it be listed on the protocol? When exactly was this domain purchased? I think its crutual to find out whether or not this domain was purchased BEFORE June 25th or not. If this was not indeed purchased in MAY 2009... Why is the month even listed on the site of activity?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

alive

December 07, 2009, 06:33:28 PM
Just found this blog posted on the mjhd twitter page:

link to blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No more deception
Hello. Some of you may be wondering if I am, in fact, the same SilverWolf from MJHD. The answer is yes. I am THE silver wolf who was a mod, and later admin, of michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com. I have decided that I no longer wish to cover a lie that has, for the most part, been discovered anyway.

Everyone is speculating about John, and how MJHD came crashing down. Some have said that John is Amy herself. Well, the truth is that yes, Amy was John. However, her reasons behind creating John were far from simply to be hurtful--because that was not the intent.

Amy was distrought the night that John was created. She was ready to leave MJHD. DayDream, myself, and a couple of other moderators just so happened to be online chatting with her that night. We begged Amy to stay, and not close down MJHD. She was so sick and tired of all the hate, of all the slander and the accusations against her. Also, at the time, her personal information had just been released on someone's twitter. So, she was ready to quit right then and there.

So we had a chat with Amy. She finally listened to our pleas to stay only after a plan was formulated on how she could 'leave' but still keep MJHD up. This was not even Amy's idea in the first place--one of the mods came up with it, and I think it was a great idea. In order to get out of the eye of Conspiracy blogger, as well as other prying individuals, it was decided that she would say she gave the site over to a man named John. This way, she would be out of the spotlight, and MJHD could go on. It was supposed to be a win-win situation. This is why John was created.

Now, as we all know, most of the mods were kept out of "the loop" as they have said. Only 5 mods even knew that Amy was still involved with MJHD. The people who knew were the ones that happened to be chatting with Amy at the time. Remember that this is just after a post from our mod forum ended up on someone elses' forum. Amy did not know who to trust, so she decided that only the people in that chat at the time would ever know. So to all the mods that felt "left out" know that it could have been you in the know, had you happened to have been there at the time. It had nothing to do with anyone being more "pro-member" than anyone else.

As for the site going down, it was stated that John did this. This is sort of true, when you realize that Amy is John. However, it was not on purpose. The day it went down, Amy was having serious troubles fixing the forums (we were using WP at the time). The mod tools quit working, and she tried to fix it. This made things even worse, so she thought she would fix it by uninstalling WP completely, then reinstalling it. She made a backup database, and did this. However, things still kept going wrong. As we all know, the database didn't work. So things went from bad to worse. With her having accidentally brought MJHD down, she didn't want to be a part of it anymore.

Amy was going to walk. She was planing on leaving, and she was planing on keeping the site closed. She felt that it was time. DayDream and myself didn't want to see this happen (nor did the members or other mods). So we offered to host the website ourselves, while all of the mods would become admins and run MJHD as a team--each admin with equal say in what goes on. Every single moderator of MJHD was given the oportunity to be an administrator. They all were more then aware that we were going to be taking over. Gymebunny, Wozniack, Henda11, Quesarasara, Rhianon, Myself, DayDream, klhayes, morefiah, starfox, purple7, goldielocks (aka biscuit), speed....every single one of us. We all decided that MJHD would be ran as a team, instead of one single person having full power. We thought it would benefit MJHD and benefit the members this way.

There were some mods we did not hear back from or were not active to begin with. Henda and speed were among them. They never became official admins (on the forum) since they did not keep in contact. We later heard from Henda via Wozniack, who we gave our email too so she could contact Henda. We didn't hear from Gymbunny right away either. When we did, I asked her specifically if she wanted to be a global mod, or an admin. She chose to be a global moderator, same as Woz. BOTH of them, at this time, knew that John was ficticious. In fact, they knew well before the new forums were put up--we ALL did by this time. Amy explained to us just before we took over. The two exceptions are Henda and Speed--they were not there, and we had to tell Speed afterword--henda, we still haven't heard from.

Which brings us back to John. Remember about 5 of us knew from the start John was Amy. We kept this a secret for a few reasons. For one, we talked Amy into this course of action, thinking it would help. For two, she was a friend; and friends stand up for one another--at least, that is how things are SUPPOSED to be. And finally, she deserved to be able to admin MJHD anonymously. It is every admins RIGHT to remain anonymous. And, having no idea who to trust, would you want to let just anyone know that info? Who was there knew, and it is as simple as that. The rest were kept in the dark about John untill MJHD was placed in our hands. At that point, every mod was told, including those who are now pretending they were never told.

As for us "taking over" the site: Day and I offered to host the site, the other mods agreed to be admins. We did this to try and keep MJHD alive--something that, obviously, failed miserably. We thought we could keep MJHD up for the members, but things did not work out. DayDream, myself, and all the other admins always cared for the members--I don't care what anyone else says about us; we did. Never let anyone tell you different. If we didn't, why would we have even wanted to take over? Just to see it crash a month later? It would have been easier to just walk away.

THIS is the true story. I am sorry Amy, if you read this and grow angry at me for revealing the truth. Honestly, I can't lie anymore. I'm sorry we talked you into this idea in the first place--not that you should have had to resort to such a scheme. It is BS! But you did, and we helped you do what we all thought was right. So, if exposing the truth makes you dislike us...well, again we cannot apologize enough; but it has to be done. For everyone. For me, for you, for day, for the other admins--but most importantly, for the members who continue to speculate and think that MJ or his family is behind the site. They DESERVE to know.

***A note to Wozniack and Gymbunny***
I don't know why you are ignoring my emails, and spreading lies. You know damn well I never cussed out any members of MJHD...and I never said you were Mo or Souza. I said why don't you go hang out with them--those were my EXACT words; you know it too. Why are you guys doing this? Why act like you knew nothing when you knew everything! Gymbunny at least, had the curtesy to cut all ties with me a long time ago.

You, Woz...you were even worse because you kept talking to me...pretended to be my friend. You wait untill just recently to stab me in the back, instead of coming out and saying how you felt about me. That is the worst. I trusted you, we all did. And you spread lies and hate about us? You knew damn well what was going on. The ONLY thing you and gym didn't know was that MJHD really was going down, because we didn't even know that. We are not psychics! We can't see months into the future! How were we supposed to know that MJHD was on it's last legs when we took over? We couldn't know that and didn't. But at least we tried; for the members.

It's painful to be slandered by anyone...but it hurts even more when that person was supposedly a friend.

Anyway, now everyone knows the truth. Feel free to post questions or comments; we will moderate them for language etc. but otherwise welcome them. And yes, conspiracy, that means you too.

Forever for the TRUTH,
~SilverWolf~
Posted by SilverWolf at 1:33 AM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Monday, December 7, 2009
The Truth...Continued
First, SW, you forgot to mention Smooth in your post  While he didn't know in the beginning, he was made aware of John when everybody else was, and he actually suspected as much before he was told.

Anyway, I think that the truth has to be told because for some reason people seem to think that MJHD is connected to MJ, just like you said. I read it all the time, and I hope that members will realize that it was a website/forum and nothing more.

What I want to address is why I no longer wanted to host the site, which led to MJHD going down for the final time. I stated this before, and it was the truth. I was hacked, and I'm not the only one who was. Counting myself, three admins were hacked. Aside from the disgusting things that conspiracy said about me (just like he/she does about most of the people spoken of), getting hacked and banned from my own website/webhost was it for me! The site did not close because anybody was getting too close to the truth or anything like that. The simple fact is, I do not want to be hacked into, and being associated with MJHD cost me too much in the end. And for what??

People keep insisting that I'm lying about this, so I don't know...maybe there's a way I can get proof. I don't know how or what I could do to make you believe that I was hacked. My computer was pining MJHD over 1000 times per minute and so my webhost had no choice but to ban me. I had no access to even log in to my webhost, and I couldn't keep allowing that to go on. In addition, the focus of MJHD was no longer where it should be. It became more about drama than finding out what happened to MJ. Everything was falling apart--a sinking ship. You could patch the holes, but water kept seeping in. There was nothing that could be done. People wanted the database, which we tried our hardest to fix. Nothing was good enough though, and after being hacked...what was the point anymore? It's not as if members where that happy to begin with.

My main concern right now is this: When I surf to other MJ hoax sites I see people clinging to the hope that somehow MJHD is part of his hoax death. You have to think about things that have happened, and you will clearly see that MJ would NOT be a part of all this. Conspiracy played a big role in all of this, whether they choose to see that or not. Intentional or not, they are a big reason that Amy decided to quit in the first place, and I can't say I blame her for that at all. He/She almost made me quit. It's difficult to realize how that would effect you until you're the target of a blog like that. And make no mistakes about the intention of the blog. Conspiracy is NOT trying to help the members by showing truth. He or she...it..whatever could do that without being so vulgar and hurtful. It's not about truth, it's about HATE. Pure and simple! Most can see that, I think.

OH one question I see a lot too, is that when the new site went up the Founder for the new phpbb fourm showed up as being created June 1. This is impossible and it was some kind of error or something. I really have NO idea how that happened. The Founder account was used by myself and SW to create the forums. This account was inactive because we felt that since we admins were in this as a team, it was unfair for two of us to show as founder. That is why we created our own seperate accounts and the Founder account was inactive. It was only used when we needed it to make changes to the admin group. As you know, the final post came from that account. I do not know why it was June 1. This date has left people again speculating that there has to be some connection to MJ and that is NOT the truth. I cannot stress that enough. There is nothing about MJHD that is connected to MJ in any other way aside from people investigating his death, like many other forums now.

OH, something I read on cospiracy's blog. The fact that MJHD had an emotional support forum. While conspiracy is turning this into something bad..it was not. kl came up with that idea because of how many members were in emotional distress. That wasn't even Amy's thought. It was a great idea though, and we all liked it and agreed that it was needed.

The bottom line is that we (mods/admins) were trying to help when we took over the site. Not for ourselves, but for the members. The site was going to be closed the day when John was created. Sadly, Amy was just sick of it all. I don't blame her, as I was only there a month and I see a glimpse of the hell she went through for five months. In all honesty, I think it's pretty messed up that she even had to make the decision to go this route..the whole John thing. She should never have had to worry that much. We should never have suggested and pushed her into it. When she said she needed to go, we should have respected that. In hindsight, I regret not just backing her up when she was ready and wanted to leave. I'm sorry, Amy. If you ever read this..I am very sorry.

Finally, for some of the mods that choose to participate in the lies and hate, you need to prove what you're saying. Just as SW said, you all knew exactly what was going on. Maybe not at the beginning, but before the forums went up, YOU KNEW and you now are throwing us under the bus to make yourselves look better. You do know that if you continue to keep up your lies, SW and I are prepared to provide evidence and proof that you were in fact in the MOD group, had access to all the emails, and could have at any time contacted us if you wanted to. I do not wish to go this far, but I'm sick and tired of all of this. I only ask that you quit pretending that there were only a couple of you who cared..when in fact we all did. There was no pro-member mods..all of us were pro-member. The fact is, you could've come forward with the truth about the John/Amy situation at any point before now. So, don't know what your game is, but it's not working and I will no longer support ANY lies (even those that were told with good intentions).

Conspiracy, a note for you should you ever read this: If you truly cared about the members as you claim, instead of belittling them all the time, and putting them down, you would try to get your 'truth' out. You would not insult people and be vulgar and mean; you would state facts. But you do not do this, because what you say is nothing but lies. The sad thing is, you really do look beyond the surface. You COULD be a good investigator into things; but your own blind hatred prevents you from doing anything positive. Instead you swear at people, using the most vile language imaginable. You make accusations with no proof; only hate. If you truly cared about the members, then you wouldn't say half the things you do on your blog. That is all I have to say for now, but rest assured this will not be a dead blog. I cannot allow people to believe the things written at conspiracy, and I cannot allow people to believe that Amy, or the admins of MJHD have or had anything to do with Michael Jackson. MJHD always was a website about investigating his alleged death; nothing more.

If anybody reading this wants proof that the database was unfixable, that I was hacked, that other admin's were hacked, or whatever...I will do my best to provide what I can. Maybe I could get something from my webhost, a letter from the computer expert, or whatever. But the TRUTH about all of this must be seen for the member's sake!

DayDream

Hmmmmm? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 06:36:28 PM
Yada yada yada more whining.

Fact remains she, he, him, them.. whoever wasn't capable of running a website in any capacity. That's why myself and probably many many others will never entertain that place again. But I'm sure if we have $7,000 we can buy it.

Whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 07, 2009, 11:23:56 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
I was doing some research on the MJHD domain on one of those site where you tells you info about when the domain was created etc. Anyway on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login there's a snapshop of what used to homepage used to look like in the early days. Why on earth has she referred to Michael as "Jacko" . A true fan would know not to refer to him in this way! It's horrible and derogatory why would AMY refer to him in this way - i thought she was a fan

This is purely my speculation but is it possible that the person who created the website was intially a MJ-hater and wanted to mock fans who think he is still alive? Just asking.

yeah if so then the plan blew up in their face cuz we have seen a whole bunch coincidences or crazy things that dont add up surrounding mj's "death" so thanks Mj haters. yall lose again. lol :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 07, 2009, 11:26:01 PM
Quote from: "alive"
Just found this blog posted on the mjhd twitter page:

link to blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No more deception
Hello. Some of you may be wondering if I am, in fact, the same SilverWolf from MJHD. The answer is yes. I am THE silver wolf who was a mod, and later admin, of michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com. I have decided that I no longer wish to cover a lie that has, for the most part, been discovered anyway.

Everyone is speculating about John, and how MJHD came crashing down. Some have said that John is Amy herself. Well, the truth is that yes, Amy was John. However, her reasons behind creating John were far from simply to be hurtful--because that was not the intent.

Amy was distrought the night that John was created. She was ready to leave MJHD. DayDream, myself, and a couple of other moderators just so happened to be online chatting with her that night. We begged Amy to stay, and not close down MJHD. She was so sick and tired of all the hate, of all the slander and the accusations against her. Also, at the time, her personal information had just been released on someone's twitter. So, she was ready to quit right then and there.

So we had a chat with Amy. She finally listened to our pleas to stay only after a plan was formulated on how she could 'leave' but still keep MJHD up. This was not even Amy's idea in the first place--one of the mods came up with it, and I think it was a great idea. In order to get out of the eye of Conspiracy blogger, as well as other prying individuals, it was decided that she would say she gave the site over to a man named John. This way, she would be out of the spotlight, and MJHD could go on. It was supposed to be a win-win situation. This is why John was created.

Now, as we all know, most of the mods were kept out of "the loop" as they have said. Only 5 mods even knew that Amy was still involved with MJHD. The people who knew were the ones that happened to be chatting with Amy at the time. Remember that this is just after a post from our mod forum ended up on someone elses' forum. Amy did not know who to trust, so she decided that only the people in that chat at the time would ever know. So to all the mods that felt "left out" know that it could have been you in the know, had you happened to have been there at the time. It had nothing to do with anyone being more "pro-member" than anyone else.

As for the site going down, it was stated that John did this. This is sort of true, when you realize that Amy is John. However, it was not on purpose. The day it went down, Amy was having serious troubles fixing the forums (we were using WP at the time). The mod tools quit working, and she tried to fix it. This made things even worse, so she thought she would fix it by uninstalling WP completely, then reinstalling it. She made a backup database, and did this. However, things still kept going wrong. As we all know, the database didn't work. So things went from bad to worse. With her having accidentally brought MJHD down, she didn't want to be a part of it anymore.

Amy was going to walk. She was planing on leaving, and she was planing on keeping the site closed. She felt that it was time. DayDream and myself didn't want to see this happen (nor did the members or other mods). So we offered to host the website ourselves, while all of the mods would become admins and run MJHD as a team--each admin with equal say in what goes on. Every single moderator of MJHD was given the oportunity to be an administrator. They all were more then aware that we were going to be taking over. Gymebunny, Wozniack, Henda11, Quesarasara, Rhianon, Myself, DayDream, klhayes, morefiah, starfox, purple7, goldielocks (aka biscuit), speed....every single one of us. We all decided that MJHD would be ran as a team, instead of one single person having full power. We thought it would benefit MJHD and benefit the members this way.

There were some mods we did not hear back from or were not active to begin with. Henda and speed were among them. They never became official admins (on the forum) since they did not keep in contact. We later heard from Henda via Wozniack, who we gave our email too so she could contact Henda. We didn't hear from Gymbunny right away either. When we did, I asked her specifically if she wanted to be a global mod, or an admin. She chose to be a global moderator, same as Woz. BOTH of them, at this time, knew that John was ficticious. In fact, they knew well before the new forums were put up--we ALL did by this time. Amy explained to us just before we took over. The two exceptions are Henda and Speed--they were not there, and we had to tell Speed afterword--henda, we still haven't heard from.

Which brings us back to John. Remember about 5 of us knew from the start John was Amy. We kept this a secret for a few reasons. For one, we talked Amy into this course of action, thinking it would help. For two, she was a friend; and friends stand up for one another--at least, that is how things are SUPPOSED to be. And finally, she deserved to be able to admin MJHD anonymously. It is every admins RIGHT to remain anonymous. And, having no idea who to trust, would you want to let just anyone know that info? Who was there knew, and it is as simple as that. The rest were kept in the dark about John untill MJHD was placed in our hands. At that point, every mod was told, including those who are now pretending they were never told.

As for us "taking over" the site: Day and I offered to host the site, the other mods agreed to be admins. We did this to try and keep MJHD alive--something that, obviously, failed miserably. We thought we could keep MJHD up for the members, but things did not work out. DayDream, myself, and all the other admins always cared for the members--I don't care what anyone else says about us; we did. Never let anyone tell you different. If we didn't, why would we have even wanted to take over? Just to see it crash a month later? It would have been easier to just walk away.

THIS is the true story. I am sorry Amy, if you read this and grow angry at me for revealing the truth. Honestly, I can't lie anymore. I'm sorry we talked you into this idea in the first place--not that you should have had to resort to such a scheme. It is BS! But you did, and we helped you do what we all thought was right. So, if exposing the truth makes you dislike us...well, again we cannot apologize enough; but it has to be done. For everyone. For me, for you, for day, for the other admins--but most importantly, for the members who continue to speculate and think that MJ or his family is behind the site. They DESERVE to know.

***A note to Wozniack and Gymbunny***
I don't know why you are ignoring my emails, and spreading lies. You know damn well I never cussed out any members of MJHD...and I never said you were Mo or Souza. I said why don't you go hang out with them--those were my EXACT words; you know it too. Why are you guys doing this? Why act like you knew nothing when you knew everything! Gymbunny at least, had the curtesy to cut all ties with me a long time ago.

You, Woz...you were even worse because you kept talking to me...pretended to be my friend. You wait untill just recently to stab me in the back, instead of coming out and saying how you felt about me. That is the worst. I trusted you, we all did. And you spread lies and hate about us? You knew damn well what was going on. The ONLY thing you and gym didn't know was that MJHD really was going down, because we didn't even know that. We are not psychics! We can't see months into the future! How were we supposed to know that MJHD was on it's last legs when we took over? We couldn't know that and didn't. But at least we tried; for the members.

It's painful to be slandered by anyone...but it hurts even more when that person was supposedly a friend.

Anyway, now everyone knows the truth. Feel free to post questions or comments; we will moderate them for language etc. but otherwise welcome them. And yes, conspiracy, that means you too.

Forever for the TRUTH,
~SilverWolf~
Posted by SilverWolf at 1:33 AM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Monday, December 7, 2009
The Truth...Continued
First, SW, you forgot to mention Smooth in your post  While he didn't know in the beginning, he was made aware of John when everybody else was, and he actually suspected as much before he was told.

Anyway, I think that the truth has to be told because for some reason people seem to think that MJHD is connected to MJ, just like you said. I read it all the time, and I hope that members will realize that it was a website/forum and nothing more.

What I want to address is why I no longer wanted to host the site, which led to MJHD going down for the final time. I stated this before, and it was the truth. I was hacked, and I'm not the only one who was. Counting myself, three admins were hacked. Aside from the disgusting things that conspiracy said about me (just like he/she does about most of the people spoken of), getting hacked and banned from my own website/webhost was it for me! The site did not close because anybody was getting too close to the truth or anything like that. The simple fact is, I do not want to be hacked into, and being associated with MJHD cost me too much in the end. And for what??

People keep insisting that I'm lying about this, so I don't know...maybe there's a way I can get proof. I don't know how or what I could do to make you believe that I was hacked. My computer was pining MJHD over 1000 times per minute and so my webhost had no choice but to ban me. I had no access to even log in to my webhost, and I couldn't keep allowing that to go on. In addition, the focus of MJHD was no longer where it should be. It became more about drama than finding out what happened to MJ. Everything was falling apart--a sinking ship. You could patch the holes, but water kept seeping in. There was nothing that could be done. People wanted the database, which we tried our hardest to fix. Nothing was good enough though, and after being hacked...what was the point anymore? It's not as if members where that happy to begin with.

My main concern right now is this: When I surf to other MJ hoax sites I see people clinging to the hope that somehow MJHD is part of his hoax death. You have to think about things that have happened, and you will clearly see that MJ would NOT be a part of all this. Conspiracy played a big role in all of this, whether they choose to see that or not. Intentional or not, they are a big reason that Amy decided to quit in the first place, and I can't say I blame her for that at all. He/She almost made me quit. It's difficult to realize how that would effect you until you're the target of a blog like that. And make no mistakes about the intention of the blog. Conspiracy is NOT trying to help the members by showing truth. He or she...it..whatever could do that without being so vulgar and hurtful. It's not about truth, it's about HATE. Pure and simple! Most can see that, I think.

OH one question I see a lot too, is that when the new site went up the Founder for the new phpbb fourm showed up as being created June 1. This is impossible and it was some kind of error or something. I really have NO idea how that happened. The Founder account was used by myself and SW to create the forums. This account was inactive because we felt that since we admins were in this as a team, it was unfair for two of us to show as founder. That is why we created our own seperate accounts and the Founder account was inactive. It was only used when we needed it to make changes to the admin group. As you know, the final post came from that account. I do not know why it was June 1. This date has left people again speculating that there has to be some connection to MJ and that is NOT the truth. I cannot stress that enough. There is nothing about MJHD that is connected to MJ in any other way aside from people investigating his death, like many other forums now.

OH, something I read on cospiracy's blog. The fact that MJHD had an emotional support forum. While conspiracy is turning this into something bad..it was not. kl came up with that idea because of how many members were in emotional distress. That wasn't even Amy's thought. It was a great idea though, and we all liked it and agreed that it was needed.

The bottom line is that we (mods/admins) were trying to help when we took over the site. Not for ourselves, but for the members. The site was going to be closed the day when John was created. Sadly, Amy was just sick of it all. I don't blame her, as I was only there a month and I see a glimpse of the hell she went through for five months. In all honesty, I think it's pretty messed up that she even had to make the decision to go this route..the whole John thing. She should never have had to worry that much. We should never have suggested and pushed her into it. When she said she needed to go, we should have respected that. In hindsight, I regret not just backing her up when she was ready and wanted to leave. I'm sorry, Amy. If you ever read this..I am very sorry.

Finally, for some of the mods that choose to participate in the lies and hate, you need to prove what you're saying. Just as SW said, you all knew exactly what was going on. Maybe not at the beginning, but before the forums went up, YOU KNEW and you now are throwing us under the bus to make yourselves look better. You do know that if you continue to keep up your lies, SW and I are prepared to provide evidence and proof that you were in fact in the MOD group, had access to all the emails, and could have at any time contacted us if you wanted to. I do not wish to go this far, but I'm sick and tired of all of this. I only ask that you quit pretending that there were only a couple of you who cared..when in fact we all did. There was no pro-member mods..all of us were pro-member. The fact is, you could've come forward with the truth about the John/Amy situation at any point before now. So, don't know what your game is, but it's not working and I will no longer support ANY lies (even those that were told with good intentions).

Conspiracy, a note for you should you ever read this: If you truly cared about the members as you claim, instead of belittling them all the time, and putting them down, you would try to get your 'truth' out. You would not insult people and be vulgar and mean; you would state facts. But you do not do this, because what you say is nothing but lies. The sad thing is, you really do look beyond the surface. You COULD be a good investigator into things; but your own blind hatred prevents you from doing anything positive. Instead you swear at people, using the most vile language imaginable. You make accusations with no proof; only hate. If you truly cared about the members, then you wouldn't say half the things you do on your blog. That is all I have to say for now, but rest assured this will not be a dead blog. I cannot allow people to believe the things written at conspiracy, and I cannot allow people to believe that Amy, or the admins of MJHD have or had anything to do with Michael Jackson. MJHD always was a website about investigating his alleged death; nothing more.

If anybody reading this wants proof that the database was unfixable, that I was hacked, that other admin's were hacked, or whatever...I will do my best to provide what I can. Maybe I could get something from my webhost, a letter from the computer expert, or whatever. But the TRUTH about all of this must be seen for the member's sake!

DayDream

Hmmmmm? :roll:

i got lost at the part of amy being john. lol who's john?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 11:26:22 PM
1. The emphasis is made over and over again that "MJ is NOT invloved" Why do that unless you are trying to make us think that..
2. Database has missing files but you were still able to uninstall stuff...I thought you need something in its entirety to be able to uninstall????

3.. The biggest thing for me is the FACT that MJHD and Derek Clontz were Number 1 and 3 on the google search list on the 26 June (Aust time) which would have been 25 June in the USA....This is undeniable and has NEVER been explained...Only by MJHD Conspiracy who has apparently made contact with Google...Creation dates are still in question..looking more and more dubious everyday.

4. I am thinking that all the mods have been DUPED by "Amy" whoever that person is...They are the ones who have been lied to...Have they ever met her in person do they know her life story or who she is REALLY

5. How do they explain her tweets etc...

This attempt at the truth is very noble and it is the full story from their point of view and through their experiences...It is not the FULL story...

Amy is the one who should be EXPOSED to the FULL...WHO IS THIS PERSON REALLY....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We are the music makers and
We are the dreamers of the dreams

December 08, 2009, 04:42:11 AM
There was no need for the lies and deception in the first place. Did Amy think we couldn't handle the truth? - what an insult! It's been left to somebody else to do the explaining.

"This made things even worse, so she thought she would fix it by uninstalling WP completely, then reinstalling it. She made a backup database, and did this. However, things still kept going wrong. As we all know, the database didn't work. So things went from bad to worse. With her having accidentally brought MJHD down, she didn't want to be a part of it anymore."

So the database has in actual fact been backed-up? So it still exists? hmmmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

December 08, 2009, 09:13:09 AM
Alive, I read your entire post, thanks for sharing it.

MjsWendy, very very good points you made.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 08, 2009, 02:03:04 PM
Lets not forget how fast the website was up and running, google and u see what MJwendy is talking about.
Now, I don't know how fast things are in OZ when it comes to organsing a website but in general you would to need contact your internet provider and register a domein name and blabla that would keep u busy for a few days, if you are an IT pro and know excatly what u doing, still....u would need a day to get it al together.

Is Amy an IT pro?I don't think so.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sometimes, it\'s stranger than fiction....

December 08, 2009, 02:42:09 PM
Quote from: "Hennessy"
Lets not forget how fast the website was up and running, google and u see what MJwendy is talking about.
Now, I don't know how fast things are in OZ when it comes to organsing a website but in general you would to need contact your internet provider and register a domein name and blabla that would keep u busy for a few days, if you are an IT pro and know excatly what u doing, still....u would need a day to get it al together.

I agree. The site was up and running on June 25th. What I would like to know is what TIME the website started running. BEFORE or after news broke out on TMZ. I think the site popped up way too fast than anyone would expect, I wouldnt be so suspicious if this site opened 2-3 days after his death but this site was registered, purchased, open and designed on June 25th, either someone was really freaking quick and eager to make a website or this was planned before June 25th. I dont see how someone with so much information and theories would simply purchase, register, and start designing a website in such a short amount of time. This is what Im wondering of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 02:46:53 PM

I found the website a few days after June 25th, and I believe it was just a blog with comments at the time.  Wouldn't the startup time for that kind of site (Wordpress linked to a regular URL) be less than a full website?  I remember people left comments under each posting before a forum opened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 02:49:30 PM
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"

I found the website a few days after June 25th, and I believe it was just a blog with comments at the time.  Wouldn't the startup time for that kind of site (Wordpress linked to a regular URL) be less than a full website?  I remember people left comments under each posting before a forum opened.
yes there was only comments to be left under every "article"
then the forum opened
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions