Below is my post from January 23, 2010 and below that see Randy's tweet from today! It appears he feels the same

Re: UPDATE...Report (Michael Jackson Didn't Hire Conrad Murray)
by imabeliever2 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:55 am

More Research on the Topic: (What AEG and Sony would gain by hiring Murray)

All have history of mafia ties

Tommy Mottola ...........Still affiliated with Sony through his own Record Co.
Tohme Tohme.............Michael's Manager...............Claims to have been rehired by MJ
Howard Weitzman........Attorney for MJ's Estate
John Branca............... Rep for MJ's Estate.............Claims to have been rehired by MJ
John McClain.............. Rep for MJ's Estate
Al Malnick.................. Friend of Tommy Mottola
Randy Phillips............. Related by marriage and very close to Tohme Tohme

AEG
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AEG is Paying for Conrad Murray's Defense Team!

SONY/Tommy Mottola
After Sony
Tommy Mottola was the head of Sony Music Entertainment until January 2003. Since leaving his post as chief of Sony Music, Mottola has been building a new entertainment company, complete with recorded music, television production, theater, and fashion, alongside a branding and management company launching and re-launching the various careers of such artists as Usher whose “Confessions” release has sold over 20 million copies to date worldwide[5], Grammy winner and Latin pop star Marc Anthony, and teen sensation Lindsay Lohan.[6] Later singings included Cassie Ventura in 2006 and Mika, who in 2007 had a #1 single in the UK.
A collaboration with former Miramax chief Harvey Weinstein has them teamed on two current projects for live theater, namely producers of Pink Floyd's The Wall. Mottola's TV production arm is currently producing and developing many shows for cable and network television.
Mottola bought out the rights to Casablanca Records (a then-diminished imprint of Polygram), and resurrected it, signing actress Lindsay Lohan, and singer Mika.

Tommy Mottola - plans to make profit from MJ
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Sony Music CEO Tommy Mottola — with whom Jackson famously feuded — told The Associated Press that the singer's unreleased material ranges from unused tracks recorded during studio sessions for some of Jackson's most beloved albums to the songs he recently recorded with Akon and Will.I.Am that were slated for a long-in-the-works comeback album.

"There are dozens and dozens of songs that did not end up on his albums," said Mottola, who ran Jackson's musical distributor, Sony Music, from 1998-2003. "People will be hearing a lot of that unreleased material for the first time ever. There's just some genius and brilliance in there."
Mottola predicted that the releases could trickle out for years to come and eclipse the mountain of repackaged releases that have come out since the death of another musical icon, Elvis.
Since Jackson's death last Thursday, there have been numerous reports that he left behind more than 100 tracks, and the public thirst for his music has already resulted in a stampede to stores and the downloading of 2.3 million tracks in the U.S.
Despite being labeled a "racist" by Jackson in 2002 in a very public spat, Mottola told the AP that he considers himself the "shepherd and gatekeeper" of Jackson's catalog, claiming to be more familiar with what the pop icon left behind than anyone. He said that for every album Jackson made, including such classics as his solo breakthrough, 1979's Off the Wall and 1982's landmark Thriller, the singer recorded several tracks that didn't make it onto the albums, as is common with most artists.
It's unknown who owns the rights to the unreleased recordings, and an unnamed label source told the AP that no new projects or compilations are in the works yet. A spokesperson for Sony could not be reached at press time to comment for this story.
It's also unclear if Jackson's will made provisions for the release of his music, though entertainment lawyer Steve Gordon, who worked at Sony in the 1990s, told the AP that Jackson owned some of his master recordings and others were owned in partnership with Sony. Sony retains exclusive distribution rights for anything Jackson produced while under contract to the company.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randy's Tweet from today's Twitter

Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
about 4 hours ago from web
Reply Retweet
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

I hate to say this ,because it makes me sound racist but it is what it is ,They are all Jewish ,{rockerfellers and The Rothschilds } you should look up Sony and AEG association with these families . Remember the tape that Dieter Wiesener had of MJ saying he was tired of the Jews taking his Money ? Also look up Dueterronomy .I don't know how to spell it . I agree all these people had something to do with MJ's Death .Did you see the tweet from Karen Faye ? C.MUrray will not be arrested on Mon. " Because AEG has not finished DECORATING HIS CELL " tHIS INDICATES THAT aeg IS PAYING mURRAY OR tHREATENING HIS LIFE OR FAMILIES LIFE TO TAKE THE faLL FOR mj 'S DEATH .iT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME if Murray winds up dead or missing !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What I don't get is why is Randy tweeting inside the court room, he's in there with the man that apparantley killed his brother and he's tweeting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Quote from: "kelly wright"
I hate to say this ,because it makes me sound racist but it is what it is ,They are all Jewish ,{rockerfellers and The Rothschilds } you should look up Sony and AEG association with these families . Remember the tape that Dieter Wiesener had of MJ saying he was tired of the Jews taking his Money ? Also look up Dueterronomy .I don't know how to spell it . I agree all these people had something to do with MJ's Death .Did you see the tweet from Karen Faye ? C.MUrray will not be arrested on Mon. " Because AEG has not finished DECORATING HIS CELL " tHIS INDICATES THAT aeg IS PAYING mURRAY OR tHREATENING HIS LIFE OR FAMILIES LIFE TO TAKE THE faLL FOR mj 'S DEATH .iT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME if Murray winds up dead or missing !

Interesting, I'll look into AEG and Sony's affiliation with the Rockerfellers and the Rothschilds.  I have Karen on my facebook, but not on twitter.  I'll have to add her.  But I'm sure she know whats going on. I agree for some reason Conrad Murray is afraid to tell all that he really knows.  Also, they are saying that the trial could take a year.  By that time Michael should be back. If he is in the WPP I'm sure he can't come back until its safe from all those plotting against him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
What I don't get is why is Randy tweeting inside the court room, he's in there with the man that apparantley killed his brother and he's tweeting...

Probably venting after he saw they would only give Murray 4yrs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions