4KBTopic starter

Article on Murray
February 04, 2010, 01:11:51 PM
All kinds of information about Murray...take a look.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

4KBTopic starter

Re: Article on Murray
February 04, 2010, 01:16:40 PM
....and take a look at this one...MURRAY VISITED FORREST LAWN????????????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 01:19:40 PM
Quote from: "4KB"

What the heck....

On the heels of the news that he will be turning himself in on Friday, ET breaks news that Dr. Conrad Murray visited the mausoleum where Michael Jackson has been laid to rest.

Looking casual in jeans and a sweater, the former personal physician was spotted alone outside the building at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, CA. He left after only staying for a few moments and after never going in.

HOW DARE HE????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

February 04, 2010, 01:23:42 PM
i bet he was itching to bust open that door and say...

LOOK PEOPLE HE'S NOT THERE!!!! I'M INNOCENT!! THE TRUTH HAS PREVAILED!!! HEEEEE HEEEE OWWWWW!!!!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 04, 2010, 01:25:28 PM
Didn't you read about him getting on his knees and praying for forgiveness and that he will not produce an eightst baby if he will get out of court not being charged?
Oh must have been in the Sun or was it TMZ?
There was even a pic with Doc Murray and Donna Summer under an umbrella -

sorry  guys :lol: I am just kidding...

Whenever you read about Doggy Doc Murray, read the title of the tabloid too.
And forget about what you just read immediately.
Set your eyes and ears and mind to storm and fresh air. Open the windows.
Remember the court video with the garbage can and SMILE.

SMIHIHIHILE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

February 04, 2010, 01:31:58 PM
Negotiations underway for surrender of Michael Jackson's doctor

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Since when do we negociate a surrender ????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

ER911

February 04, 2010, 02:12:46 PM
Hmm, you have to wonder why there aren't any photos of such an event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 02:14:26 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

You dont... the whole thing is ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 04, 2010, 02:14:47 PM
Quote from: "4KB"

Is a person, that it who is suspect of involuntary Manslaughter allowed to visit the resting Place of the victim???? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Grace

February 04, 2010, 03:02:25 PM
Well, in each and every Hitchcock movie (which I strongly assume to have given some ideas on how to "take" this illusion show and how to place light and shadow effects) the "murderer" returns to the place of guilt and produces some indicating errors that lead the investigators on his tracks.

If we want to return to the "place of guilt" and recall the "moment of guilt" - where and when would we assume everything happened? June 25? At which hour? I remember a tweet of doubting MJ being dead tweeted on June 24 - which is literally impossible even when taking time zones into account. So when did it begin? Way before? At the trials, the concerts, O2, AEG, december, april, honestly, we do not know, do we?

Since we don't even know this essential piece - where should we begin to investigate?
For most of us, the"murder" began in the moment TMZ produced the lie of MJ being dead (before it was "said" to be like that by JJ).

OK, so the "murder" began in the second when TMZ produced the lie and placed it into our brains.
Every "news" we consumed afterwards was sorted into the "usual" pattern of thinking by ourselves.  
So we constructed the "murder" on ourselves, piece by piece we would garnish the scene. We are not 100% to blame - we were fed with enough decorations by many sources.

Imagine an illusion in a theater: you have some item of interest and some ornaments to make it look nice. Then you have darkness, fog, spotlight or whatever may hide the truth from your eyes in the second when your mind is being swept away by the trick. The more difficult the trick, the more technique you will need to get the spectators distracted.

There was the ambulance, the chopper, the van, the crowds, the memorial, the burial, the interviews, LKL, TMZ, blogs, facebooks, twitters etc. There was even Doc Murray as a potential scapegoat and some really loved jumping on him.

Remember your favorite Agatha Christie movie: watching the accused family - who has something to do with it, who has which motivation, who will profit from it, who says what, where were they, why did they say this and that. Then you'll find miraculous side shows like a theft, a second murder,

How many times did TMZ and all their followers return to the "murder" place?
I cannot count anymore.
How many "errors" did they produce that could have led investigators on the right track?
Countless.

Take the decorations and the technique out of the picture.
Get the lights on, the fog down and the double layer stage out of order.

What remains?
Michael did not start the concert tour.

We know that the "MJ died of cardiac arrest due to "prop-of-fool" possibly by the hands of a cardiac specialized doctor" was all a lie. We know that Michael is doing fine.
It is all out there right in front of our noses.

Yet, we still make ourselves depending on an "official" justice statement, spoken in a courtroom by some sworn-in persons.
We still make ourselves and our personal well-being depending on what media keeps telling us (more and more lies every day).

We don't trust ourselves.
We don't love ourselves.
We don't love ourselves to trust ourselves and to break free from public "official" statements of Mr. and Mrs. Sworn-In jury member or judge.

We need the canes and the "props-of-fools" and not hatman or Mr. Magoo.

If we trusted our eyes and our brains, we would just burst out into laughing about that prank and smile and love our life and Michael the more for entertaining us like he did.

We don't believe in ourselves. We make ourselves weak and dependant on others.
That's the issue.
It's not Michael's disappearance nor is it Doc Murray.

L.O.V.E. yourself first. And then S.M.I.L.E.
Everything is ok and will be ok.
Stand tall and throw the canes you don't need out of your life.
It is all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

February 04, 2010, 03:19:12 PM
Idk how much one should believe all of what is said in this article but there's something I've been thinking about... How can this "doctor", who can't even pay his own childsupport, afford this type of defense lawyer? Who's paying for that (i.e. if Michael is dead)?! This article does make me a bit sad because the fact that he did those mistakes (CPR on bed, not calling 911 asap etc.) could simply be because he panicked, stupid yes but I'd probably panic as well...

However, why was he visiting Forest Lawn? (which one did he go to?  ;) )
Are we sure that he didn't have a licence to practise in the UK, if so, why don't they mention that? Although idk how hard it is to get a licence to practise in other countries, anyone else that knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 03:26:25 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Idk how much one should believe all of what is said in this article but there's something I've been thinking about... How can this "doctor", who can't even pay his own childsupport, afford this type of defense lawyer? Who's paying for that (i.e. if Michael is dead)?! This article does make me a bit sad because the fact that he did those mistakes (CPR on bed, not calling 911 asap etc.) could simply be because he panicked, stupid yes but I'd probably panic as well...

However, why was he visiting Forest Lawn? (which one did he go to?  ;) )
Are we sure that he didn't have a licence to practise in the UK, if so, why don't they mention that? Although idk how hard it is to get a licence to practise in other countries, anyone else that knows?

He did not have a licence to practice medicine in the UK.

On top of that.. Propofol IS illegal to use outside of hospitals in the UK.  Its a controlled drug.  That thought makes me a little uncomfortable.. because of the timeline.  MJ was two days away from flying to the UK.  Murray knew he couldnt practice medicine and knew the drug laws here are much tighter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 03:26:58 PM
Well, in each and every Hitchcock movie (which I strongly assume to have given some ideas on how to "take" this illusion show and how to place light and shadow effects) the "murderer" returns to the place of guilt and produces some indicating errors that lead the investigators on his tracks.

If we want to return to the "place of guilt" and recall the "moment of guilt" - where and when would we assume everything happened? June 25? At which hour? I remember a tweet of doubting MJ being dead tweeted on June 24 - which is literally impossible even when taking time zones into account. So when did it begin? Way before? At the trials, the concerts, O2, AEG, december, april, honestly, we do not know, do we?

Since we don't even know this essential piece - where should we begin to investigate?
For most of us, the"murder" began in the moment TMZ produced the lie of MJ being dead (before it was "said" to be like that by JJ).

OK, so the "murder" began in the second when TMZ produced the lie and placed it into our brains.
Every "news" we consumed afterwards was sorted into the "usual" pattern of thinking by ourselves.  
So we constructed the "murder" on ourselves, piece by piece we would garnish the scene. We are not 100% to blame - we were fed with enough decorations by many sources.

Imagine an illusion in a theater: you have some item of interest and some ornaments to make it look nice. Then you have darkness, fog, spotlight or whatever may hide the truth from your eyes in the second when your mind is being swept away by the trick. The more difficult the trick, the more technique you will need to get the spectators distracted.

There was the ambulance, the chopper, the van, the crowds, the memorial, the burial, the interviews, LKL, TMZ, blogs, facebooks, twitters etc. There was even Doc Murray as a potential scapegoat and some really loved jumping on him.

Remember your favorite Agatha Christie movie: watching the accused family - who has something to do with it, who has which motivation, who will profit from it, who says what, where were they, why did they say this and that. Then you'll find miraculous side shows like a theft, a second murder,

How many times did TMZ and all their followers return to the "murder" place?
I cannot count anymore.
How many "errors" did they produce that could have led investigators on the right track?
Countless.

Take the decorations and the technique out of the picture.
Get the lights on, the fog down and the double layer stage out of order.

What remains?
Michael did not start the concert tour.

We know that the "MJ died of cardiac arrest due to "prop-of-fool" possibly by the hands of a cardiac specialized doctor" was all a lie. We know that Michael is doing fine.
It is all out there right in front of our noses.

Yet, we still make ourselves depending on an "official" justice statement, spoken in a courtroom by some sworn-in persons.
We still make ourselves and our personal well-being depending on what media keeps telling us (more and more lies every day).

We don't trust ourselves.
We don't love ourselves.
We don't love ourselves to trust ourselves and to break free from public "official" statements of Mr. and Mrs. Sworn-In jury member or judge.

We need the canes and the "props-of-fools" and not hatman or Mr. Magoo.

If we trusted our eyes and our brains, we would just burst out into laughing about that prank and smile and love our life and Michael the more for entertaining us like he did.

We don't believe in ourselves. We make ourselves weak and dependant on others.
That's the issue.
It's not Michael's disappearance nor is it Doc Murray.

L.O.V.E. yourself first. And then S.M.I.L.E.
Everything is ok and will be ok.
Stand tall and throw the canes you don't need out of your life.
It is all for L.O.V.E.

I 100% agree, I L.O.V.E. you Grace, thankyou for saying this. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

February 04, 2010, 03:55:34 PM
He did not have a licence to practice medicine in the UK.

On top of that.. Propofol IS illegal to use outside of hospitals in the UK. Its a controlled drug. That thought makes me a little uncomfortable.. because of the timeline. MJ was two days away from flying to the UK. Murray knew he couldnt practice medicine and knew the drug laws here are much tighter.

Call me slow but what do you mean? What's making you uncomfortable? Do you mean he killed Michael because he couldn't practice in London? I think I'm misinterpreting here :p Has any media outlet even brought up the fact that Murray did not have a licence to practice medicine in the UK? If they have I must have missed it  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

February 04, 2010, 03:58:46 PM

I particularly liked the part about having 8 months to prepare. Has it been 8 months?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions