Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This is to be published:

The latest issue of Classic Rock magazine has Gene Simmons laying into Michael Jackson.

Kiss bassist Gene Simmons has launched a scathing attack on Michael Jackson, saying that there was ‘no question’ that Michael Jackson molested children.

“I knew some of the musicians he toured with, and specifically one who quit because of seeing boys coming out of the hotel rooms,” Simmons told Classic Rock. “And then you factor in that his travel agent was put on the stand and in court said that she was authorised to fly to Brazil and bring boys back to America for him…

“Well, you know, where there’s smoke there’s fire. There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mr Simmons can't possibly know what they were doing behind those closed doors and how many people may have been there. Michael may not have even been alone with those children for all he knows. Mr Simmons needs to realize that everything he says is pure speculation with absolutely no truth. But, the truth will prevail in the end and Michael's innocence will shine through.  Keep spreading the truth...in L.O.V.E. please.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "~Souza~"
There is no doubt in MY mind that he is innocent. Actually, Mo and I are working on a new blog about this, so we know whereof we speak, we read a LOT about it, maybe Gene should educate himself some more too...

Thank you.  I can't wait until you post it. I've never doubted Michael's innocence either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

[b“I knew some of the musicians he toured with, and specifically one who quit because of seeing boys coming out of the hotel rooms,” Simmons told Classic Rock. “And then you factor in that his travel agent was put on the stand and in court said that she was authorised to fly to Brazil and bring boys back to America for him…

][/b]

That doesn't mean anything. So, you just get up and quit seeing someone come out of the hotel room? This sounds so "staged."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[ ~Souza~ » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:24 pm

There is no doubt in MY mind that he is innocent. Actually, Mo and I are working on a new blog about this, so we know whereof we speak, we read a LOT about it, maybe Gene should educate himself some more too.../b]

Look forward to the posts.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The saddest part is that some people will believe what he's been saying - no wonder Michael felt that he needed to go away to prove to people that what is reported in the press is quite often not the truth.  People seem to target Michael with so many lies, horrible lies, what is wrong with these people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are
perfect
to me xx

Quote from: "mjsweety"
did u guys know that this freak actually lived with diana ross? they were in a relationship
off topic but dian ross' middle names are interesting "eanestine earle"   sounds like doc murrays robert earl carter

Really??? EEEWWWWWEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

OMG this made me what to vomit! Gene "no talent" Simmons is a scum sucking, washed up, gas leaking limp wristed chump change rhino breath pig from HELL!!! He is also a liar from the pits of Hell!! Yeah right he said he saw bad things. Why then didn't he do something??!! Jerk off ass hole! He never saw shit! Michael would never ever hurt anyone! He loves children and care deeply about them in a FATHERLY WAY!!! Thomas ass wipe Sneedon tried to bury him and there was nothing!!! Creeps that do these horrible acts against children always keep some sort of token around and they had nothing and they tore his peaceful beautiful home to pieces to try and take him out!! Gene Simmons is a demon and if I ever run into the SOB I will slap him into next year!!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I was at work today and had to go out the office and was stuck in a waiting room with a really old guy.  He had a newspaper with an article about Murray and we were making small talk about it... and he started calling him "Wacko" and laughing and he was REALLY starting to get on my nerves!
You know when you try to be polite to a stranger but inside you want to scream at them?   :lol:

BUT.. then he said  "YOU KNOW HE IS STILL ALIVE, DONT YOU???"  "Go on the internet, its all on there!"

And this was a 60 odd year old man telling me this!!!!   I nearly fainted with shock to meet another believer!
meeting a believer is a rariety lol...but OMG i was visiting my momma on break the other week and i wasnt even talking about MJ being alive i was just saying i got the TII movie today and she was like... I dont think Michael really died sweetheart... my face went like this  :shock:  and she thought i was going to take it personally lol but then i was like ME TO!!! and explained everything to her!! and she was like in shock about all the craziness surrounding his death...i was so proud of my mommy that night lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

F**kin' Freak...Freaky Freak...Freaky Boy!!!

He never mentioned it when Michael was alive.  No, he waits until 8 months after Michael "dies" to blow the whistle.  F**kin Freak!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Gene Symmons. Piece of human shit. Was getting my hair done today and spent the whole two hours talking to two hairdressers about MJ hoax. They told me they already were questioning if he hoaxed his death before our conversation. I've been telling everyone, co workers as well as family all the hoax related info daily. I am used to being laughed at and teased, but there are now others  at my work place that are searching out all the clues we have known of for the last 7 months. I recieved a delivery from a truck driver yesterday at work and I could tell from his appearance he was into rockabilly. We ended up talking for an hour about Elvis and MJ similarities in the death hoax. So, I guess what I'm attempting to say is that people appear to be waking up and I find this exciting. One more thing, don't lose heart with what's about to go down with "Dr Murray". The circumstances around him and the whole time it's taken to bring him to accountability is what is finally setting the alarm bells off in the people I talk too. Oh, and they don't laugh at me so much any more. Now it me laughing when they come up and ask me stuff like "who's Dave Dave" (hee hee)
L.O.V.E. to all beLIEvers. Keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"
He was in a relationship with Diana Ross? First of all, ewwwww. Secong, maybe he's just spewing hateful remarks out of jealousy because of how close Diana & Michael were & the fact that Michael lived with her at one point too. They were very good friends, that can be threatening to an insecure, jackass of a man in a relationship with her. What an asshole.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing that it could be a jealousy issue.  He did date Diana Ross at one point.  Why?  I don't know because he is not cute.  Maybe she like his tongue yuck!  But anyway I bet MJ didn't approve of that relationship.  I think Gene Simmons need to keep his rude comments to himself because I know that dude got some skeletons in his closet.  If people thought MJ was being innappropriate then they should have said something but guess what no one did which to me says that nobody must have seen anything wrong.  Any adult wouldn't just sit on the sidelines and watch a man hurt a child.  Plus MJ was cleared of all these charges and Lisa Marie even said that she didn't see him do anything to kids.  If MJ really did that stuff then why would little kids love him so much and be drawn to him.  I've worked with young kids as a teacher and if a child has a bad vibe about an adult they usually let you know by the way they respond to them.  My niece is 4 years old and she loves MJ.  He like her new favorite artist.  I think Gene Simmons is just being a HATER.  He need to stop drinking that haterade. :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That is so true! My cousin is a therapist & if a child has been hurt by an adult or is afraid of being hurt by an adult they will pull away from them & not want to be anywhere near them. You can always tell in their body language & facial expressions. We've all seen MJ home videos, MJ at charity events, visiting schools, etc these kids are drawn to him, they adore him. In his home videos all of the kids are running up to him & laughing, that would not be normal behavior if MJ was indeed a child molester. You can't force a kid to like someone who hurts them or make them act like they are fine, they will be extremely nervous & scared & be on edge at all times, not to mention all the other psychological issues they would have that parents would notice. & if anyone had seen anything, the would have said something at that point. & my thing is, he has all these friends & people who know him well to people who don't know him as well, speaking out in his defense, a lot of them have children. Don't you think as parents, if he was a child molester or there was any reason to believe he could be, they would not want anything to do with him & would speak out AGAINST him instead of stick up for him & allow their kids to go around him? I know if I was a parent I wouldn't want my kids around someone if I had any reason to believe they were a child molester & that they would harm my kids. Even if they were family, I would be so against it & not speak up for them or even speak about them. Gene Simmons is jealous because of Diana & Michael's close relationship & doesn't know what he's talking about so who cares what he has to say. Plus, there was an investigation of MJ, they searched his home & took stuff, heard from "witnesses", yet they found no evidence to prove he was any kind of child molester..& he was found NOT GUILTY on ALL charges. If there was any reason to say he was one, that wouldn't have been the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ER911"
Gene Simmons statements are only allegations & nothing more. He never stated he actually witnessed anything.

Yes, where there is smoke there usually will be fire. However we're talking about MJ here who never made it a secret as to young children coming & going from his home or his hotel.

This guy is going by what the usual man would do. Well MJ isn't your usual man:) He was totally open & honest,..so honest it got him into trouble:(

You´re right ER911

:cry:  It is so sad...That this goes on and on, we must realize that somebody has their own agenda with it!!!! And it is not a nice one. Perhaps we should just ignore them..
To MJ: Keep up thy strengh, dont let them get to you anymore! I do believe the "World" is awakening!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know you are mad at Gene, but come on don't call him names. Even if you believe those names are warranted that makes you no better than the name callers that do it to Michael.

I hate that he said it, but I don't hate Gene Simmons. He is not a "no talent", he was part of one of the largest rock bands ever. AND I have to say their show is the cleanest  live concerts too.

Maybe there IS no doubt in HIS mind. He has that right to say that I suppose. If he didn't know Michael and he DID know these friends of his that told him something. What would you believe? Someone you didn't know or someone you knew?

It stinks he said it, but it doesn't change anything. You still have your opinion and he still has his.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "reading_on"
I know you are mad at Gene, but come on don't call him names. Even if you believe those names are warranted that makes you no better than the name callers that do it to Michael.

I hate that he said it, but I don't hate Gene Simmons. He is not a "no talent", he was part of one of the largest rock bands ever. AND I have to say their show is the cleanest  live concerts too.

Maybe there IS no doubt in HIS mind. He has that right to say that I suppose. If he didn't know Michael and he DID know these friends of his that told him something. What would you believe? Someone you didn't know or someone you knew?

It stinks he said it, but it doesn't change anything. You still have your opinion and he still has his.

I agree with the fact that people have the right to their own opinion but It does however make me sad when people make such strong hurtful statements when they can't really prove anything. Why not just say "I think" this and that because...? I call it pure ignorance when people choose to be judgemental without even taking any time to look into things properly. One could always choose to be quiet. Comments like that do make me upset but what I mainly feel is pity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions