Re: OMG TMZ live
February 03, 2010, 06:24:26 PM
what i dont get is why they are running on a time line? why is everything being planned exactly when to charge him and then they say no and then they go ok and then blah blah blah!!
Dont feel worried please If michael is really gone then atleast he gets justice right?

ALL IM SAYING IS SOMETHING BETTER HAPPEN TODAY!!! and if he does get charged then it shows TMZ a liar AGAIN lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 06:28:02 PM
No he doesn't get "justice". Involuntary manslaughter charges is like a slap on the wrist. 2-4 years is BS. & 25,000 bail is too. Justice for Michael would be this guy going to jail for longer than 2-4 years & being charged with NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE, if Michael is indeed gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 06:35:18 PM
atleast he is not going free...
and murray did do involuntary manslaughter...its not like he killed him on purpose (unless you look at the illuminati theory and the gov murdered him, but that would explain to you that the gov is BS) but Murray did so involuntary manslaughter...he did not purposefully murder michael jackson! so why would he have to face even more time in the bunker just because it was with Michael Jackson? then that would be unfair for Murray...sorry but Murray did involuntary manslaughter therefore he gets the normal alotted time...there is no reason for changing the sentence just because it was with Michael Jackson...Which means MJ got justice because Murray got his punishment with the same amount of time as any other doctor who did involuntary manslaughter...sux but those are the laws...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 08:08:17 PM
No you're right he didn't purposely kill Michael. However, involuntary manslaughter is not the right sentence for him. He should be charged with negligent homicide because on purpose or not that's what it was. What Michael was given should have never been given to him & as a medical person dr. Murray knew that. He should have been monitoring Michael after giving it to him but he didn't. When Michael told him he wasn't feeling well & something was wrong he as a dr. should have checked him instead he sent him back to bed. He was very negligent & accidently or not he gave him something that could kill him & ultimately ended up doing that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 09:07:37 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
No you're right he didn't purposely kill Michael. However, involuntary manslaughter is not the right sentence for him. He should be charged with negligent homicide because on purpose or not that's what it was. What Michael was given should have never been given to him & as a medical person dr. Murray knew that. He should have been monitoring Michael after giving it to him but he didn't. When Michael told him he wasn't feeling well & something was wrong he as a dr. should have checked him instead he sent him back to bed. He was very negligent & accidently or not he gave him something that could kill him & ultimately ended up doing that.

Exactly-and to follow,he didnt follow any sort of correct protocol...be it the 911 call or the sloppy CPR or the time...if the story he even told was true then he went into a panic when he saw MJ was in trouble. Not only that...well I have alot of opinions...mainly because the whole thing is being sold as Michael was a junkie and ultimatly killed himslef,and if that what it goes down as I am upset that nobody can just see the obvious truth. Even if he was a 24 hr a day druggie-that isnt what killed him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

February 03, 2010, 11:18:15 PM
I think that the comment is very hurtful to me.  I am tired of people making funny of MJ.  It hurts me very much.  Harvey, you may not love MJ, but I do.  MJ is a part of my very soul.  I love him with all my heart.  This is a very hard week for me emotionally with the Murray case, The Grammys and the Re-making of "We Are The World."  I would like to leave you with this thought, Harvey, from MJ's Childhood:

Before you judge me, try hard to love me,

Harvey, It is all for L.O.V.E. MJ, I love you more, my darling! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 03, 2010, 11:57:56 PM
Guys, guys, this is a HOAX site.  There is no involuntary manslaughter...Michael is alive!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 04, 2010, 12:10:08 AM
we are investigating the hoax...we not sitting here saying its a 100% fact a hoax thats why we are here investigating it...if you go into this investigation with your mind already set that Michael is indeed alive then you are going to be close minded about what information you take in...sorry to sound rude but i am tired of seeing people automatically assuming that whats going on with this Murray case is just going with the hoax... because it may not.
this week has been hard for me to darkchild very upsetting how they keep playing games with Murray and then the we are the world and grammys its very upsetting. We need to be strong though and stick together :) ...i have a feeling by the end of this week MJ will get justice or come out. If they keep playing with my emotions like this for much longer ima need a punching bag to release some major anger being built up towards the media and the government...
Spread Michaels message which is L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 04, 2010, 12:58:55 AM
HI :) You know what guys? F+++CK HARVEY! I mean where does he get off on making those comments about MJ! I have had it with their crap. Just think about it "Its not like Michael Jackson is going to show up alive"
Harvey has been on my S__it list for a while now ESPECIALLY since he has ignored our constant questions regarding MJ being left off of the RIP list?  Terrible. I wish someone would really email Harvey and give him a run for his money regarding that lists. EIther they are in on this hoax or they are making fun of MJ! :twisted: You know why I say this because they have DOGS on the RIP list instead of MJ, now if that aint disrespectful then what is. TMZ needs to stop playing these games with us hell! This is serious business for us fans.
Sorry I had to let that out! WHat did the Jacksons say about TMZ get the shit right? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 04, 2010, 02:20:09 AM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
Someone asked why is it taking so long with Dr Murray and Harvey answers: well it is a diffucult case and they have time enough to investigate because it's not like Michael is going to show up alive again :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Were they mocking us ???? Did you also hear that???

Harvey did not say "it's not like Michael is going to show up alive again".  He said: "It's not like Michael Jackson is gonna become alive again.".  I don't see any mocking here.  Since Mike never died, he can't become alive AGAIN.  Please, listen to what people say before jumping to conclusions...

I see Harvey/TMZ bashing in this thread, based on something Harvey didn't even say.  Please be careful, and don't let history repeat itself...

Here's that part of the live stream, Harve says it at 1.18: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 02:55:09 AM
I guest they are dragging this case out to see if Mikaeel is going to show up or what. If he was murdered do you think it was euthanasia- did Michael want to go that way, because he didn't want to grow old. If Dr. Murray did kill him and he goes to prison, I feel sorry for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 04, 2010, 03:59:16 AM
Michael Jackson Doctor Loses Court Case

Murray was also a no-show for another court case today.......................funny about that.  Will he be a no-show tommorrow as well??????

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

February 04, 2010, 04:06:35 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Harvey did not say "it's not like Michael is going to show up alive again".  He said: "It's not like Michael Jackson is gonna become alive again.".  I don't see any mocking here.  Since Mike never died, he can't become alive AGAIN.  Please, listen to what people say before jumping to conclusions...

I see Harvey/TMZ bashing in this thread, based on something Harvey didn't even say.  Please be careful, and don't let history repeat itself...

Here's that part of the live stream, Harve says it at 1.18: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stop bashing Harvey!! and listen carefully, please!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

February 04, 2010, 04:44:18 AM
Please take a look at this vid it's about MJ's former publicist Raymone Bain, she talks about his possible drug abuse.I believe her.
Here's the link:http://www.accesshollywood.com/michael-jacksons-former-publicist-raymone-bain-talks-possible-drug-abuse-62609_video_1130369
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 04, 2010, 07:33:18 AM
Well in one very thorough like 5 page magazine interview she stated that MJ did not use drugs and she never thought he did. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions