Hazzely

Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "jill"
Have any of the videos been posted on threads on the forum?  You could download those to your computer from here.

They might have been posted but if they banned her then those videos got deleted so they are not available on the forum either because there's no link anymore

I'm a guy lol.

And your right. If the account is disabled, then the videos won't be available either.

Sorry  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Quote from: "jill"
Have any of the videos been posted on threads on the forum?  You could download those to your computer from here.

They might have been posted but if they banned her then those videos got deleted so they are not available on the forum either because there's no link anymore

I'm a guy lol.

And your right. If the account is disabled, then the videos won't be available either.

Sorry  :lol:

It's cool :lol:

On the other forum, everyone thought I was a girl at first because my avatar was a picture of a girl lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

I think you got too close for comfort.  It sucks that your videos are lost,  I hope that someone did save them for you.
You should give us a recap of what you last video was and maybe we can all disect it and we might find what they don't want us to see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I think you got too close for comfort.  It sucks that your videos are lost,  I hope that someone did save them for you.
You should give us a recap of what you last video was and maybe we can all disect it and we might find what they don't want us to see.

Well, here is a summary of both videos:

1. "A Look at Armstrong Medical Clinic Part 1" - My friend and I go to the clinic, only to see that it appears to be abandoned. Our reason for going is simple: Try to prove (or disprove) my theory that the clinic is abandoned. We see that the inside of one part has torn up walls and it's all dusty. We cannot see thru most of the windows. On one of the doors, it has a blank Building Code notice sign, with 4 blue x's written in a diagnal line. We decide to come back on a work day.

2. "A Look at Armstrong Medical Clinic Part 2" - We come back on a Friday afternoon and we see that Doctor Armstrong's car is parked there, though there is no other car. After staking out, he drives away and we follow him from afar, hoping he might go somewhere of interest. He ends up going to his home and we don't tell his address (for safety reasons). We end the video, still with our theory unsolved.

--------------------------------------------------

I was thinking that maybe, whoever had the account disabled, didn't want us to get any further in our investigation. I think that we were close to finding out that the clinic is abandoned, based on the fact that I was commenting that we planned to go back on another work day, earlier in the day, to see if any patients come in. We never got the chance to, and maybe, they had the account disabled so we COULDN'T.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

So, I am unable to log in to my "RandySwilley" youtube account (and thus upload any NEW videos I may want to add to further my investigation).

BUT anyone is able to access the videos still AND my channel.

So, it seems that SOMEONE doesn't want me to upload any new videos. Here are the links to each video:
Part 1 = You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 2 = You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are able to watch the videos that were already uploaded, but I am unable to upload any NEW videos (on this account).

I, as of right now, plan to go back to the clinic and make one final part. Keep the faith everyone. L.O.V.E. you ALL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is unbelieveable , the day before the hearing.... how convenient!!  keep digging you are obviously onto something
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
This is unbelieveable , the day before the hearing.... how convenient!!  keep digging you are obviously onto something

I'm gonna be making one more clinic video :) Then I will be making videos in LA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

who is Dr. Armstrong again? I forgot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He owns the clinic in Houston that Dr. Murray worked at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah that's what I thought, someone was asking me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions