WendyE

Re: *****UPDATE*****Murray to face Manslaughter
February 02, 2010, 09:57:22 PM
Wow, this is breaking news. I live in Los Angeles and haven't heard anything but unconfirmed reports. I will watch Larry King tonight (since he and TMZ) happen to know everything about the subject. Every time I hear this sort of thing my heart skips a beat. I am praying that there is no arrest no charges no case. Unless of coarse something did happen to our beloved Michael. If that is the case and I truly believe it isn't I will be at the court house everyday in support and justice for Michael. I really think this is bull because it would be on every channel out here. So far nothing. Anyway, as some one else said, we need to stay cool headed and observant. The media is a liar. I plan to be ever mindful of everything they say as I have been so far. I will be even more vigilant than ever before.
Even if this thing goes to a court room, I will always expect Michael to walk in and say, " Yoo Who, no really it's okay Murray is an actor and I am very much ALIVE.!"
Love and blessing to all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 10:19:17 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
just saw this on the front page of MSN.com from the Associated Press.....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AP: Jackson’s doc to face manslaughter charge
Official: Prosecutor will file criminal complaint against Conrad Murray

updated 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES - Prosecutors plan to charge Michael Jackson’s doctor with manslaughter rather than take the case to a grand jury, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press Tuesday.

Prosecutors will file a criminal complaint against Dr. Conrad Murray, who practices in Houston, instead of taking the case before a grand jury, which is done in private, the official said.
The person is not authorized to speak publicly about the case and only spoke on condition of anonymity.

The complaint would be the prelude to a public hearing in which a judge would weigh testimony from witnesses to decide if there is probable cause to try him on an involuntary manslaughter charge.

Jackson died June 25 from an anesthetic overdose. Murray maintains nothing he gave Jackson should have killed him.

Murray arrived in Los Angeles last weekend in anticipation of a charging decision from the district attorney’s office, a spokeswoman said Tuesday.

“Dr. Murray is in Los Angeles for a dual purpose — on family business and to be available for law enforcement,” said spokeswoman Miranda Sevcik. “We’re trying to be as cooperative as we can.”

There is no official word on when an announcement about any charges might come. David Walgren, the deputy Los Angeles County district attorney handling the case, declined to comment Tuesday.

The district attorney’s office has for weeks been working closely with Los Angeles Police Department investigators to build a case against Murray.

Jackson, 50, hired Murray to be his personal physician as he prepared for a strenuous series of comeback performances in London. He died in Los Angeles after Murray administered the powerful general anesthetic propofol and two other sedatives to get the chronic insomniac to sleep, according to the Los Angeles County coroner’s office, which ruled the death a homicide.

Murray has denied any criminal wrongdoing.

“We continue to maintain that Dr. Murray neither prescribed nor administered anything that should have killed Michael Jackson,” Sevcik said.

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This to me means that it will be public, unlike a grand jury, which would be private.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 02, 2010, 10:50:17 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
So we cannot see, we cannot beLIEve...  ;)

Exactly!!

So we don't even know if it will take place or not, it if it's kept private!

Pretty Clever I think

I just saw on my local news station tonight that Murray was in LA, and would be turning himself into the LAPD as early as Wednesday morning.  Now this news here that it is not going to the grand jury, and it will be private. I am absolutely gobsmacked :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: ! Huh :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  My conclusion is that MJ must be alive then. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 02, 2010, 11:17:58 PM
At any rate, isn't it convenient how this news comes out after the DVD/Blu-ray release of "This Is It" and the Grammy Award Show????????  Is it just me or does everything seem to be plotted out in a methodical convenient way??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

February 03, 2010, 02:10:39 AM
i wonder who their source though is...TMZ? because if so then i cant believe it until it actually happens...
because we have the media saying he is going to surrender and we have Murrays lawyer saying he is not surrendering...sooo which one do you think i am leaning on to more right now?? Im sorry but the media has proved me so wrong in the last 7 months then i could have ever imagined. Its hard to take anyone seriously
The media reminds me Highschool with all the gossip that spreads the words get twisted and stories change blah blah reminds me of the telephone game my teacher made us play in the 3rd grade to prove to us that what you hear can get twisted
like the first person will say " Michael Jackson is the coolest person ever and is living" and by the time it gets to the end of the line it gets twisted to " Michael Jackson had a cardiac arrest from ODing on Propofol!" WHAT heehee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 02:34:52 AM
is it me or is some people losing faith once again? i hope not. come on, people. DO NOT GIVE UP!! HAVE FAITH!!!!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

February 03, 2010, 02:40:43 AM
I will just try to stay calm and wait and see what will happen......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

February 03, 2010, 03:31:25 AM
[Grand jury proceedings are secret. A panel meets, hears evidence and then decides whether to return an indictment. A criminal complaint is a prelude to a public hearing where a judge would weigh testimony from witnesses to decide if there is probable cause to bring a case to trial.

Legal experts debated the reason for the change of strategy.

“It appears they are not too concerned about the dangers of publicity,” said Stan Goldman, criminal law professor at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. “Maybe they even like the idea.”

/quote]

I think that Murray must face the charches against him, it would be very strange if that doesn's happen. It's strange that Murray is runnig faster than the law to go to trial. They  still must arrange that hearing.
Only when Michael returns we know if we like the outcome of the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

February 03, 2010, 04:48:13 AM
I'm totally blown away in my mind , so many different stories :?  I just have to wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

the arabian nights

February 03, 2010, 08:25:29 AM
see brian oxman - he talks about death and second degree murder?
[youtube:1k1vy0qr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQmZfKpQXK8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1k1vy0qr]

[youtube:1k1vy0qr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRUDrnVY9wc[/youtube:1k1vy0qr]
Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 08:28:07 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 08:27:23 AM
they are going the easy route with murray, he wont go through much and will not do any jail time.

this whole involuntary manslaughter is a slap on the wrist.

if you think murray is doing any jail time then i have a bridge to sell you real cheap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

the arabian nights

February 03, 2010, 08:31:15 AM
[youtube:3qek9t5p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh1H1UQ9i2M&feature=fvsr[/youtube:3qek9t5p]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 03, 2010, 08:34:58 AM
Quote from: "badkolo"
they are going the easy route with murray, he wont go through much and will not do any jail time.

this whole involuntary manslaughter is a slap on the wrist.

if you think murray is doing any jail time then i have a bridge to sell you real cheap.
joker :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 10:37:42 AM
Channel 11 this morning (Feb. 4th) reported:
Jacksons feel inv. manslaughter is a "slap on the wrist."
After criminal charges are filed, Murray's lawyers are set to post bond so that he can get back to work.

(Yes, this is a local/L.A. news channel.  And YES, they are saying "according to TMZ who has sources w/in the DA's office.")    

:?:  :?:  :?:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :?:    :shock:

Quote from: "WendyE"
Wow, this is breaking news. I live in Los Angeles and haven't heard anything but unconfirmed reports. I will watch Larry King tonight (since he and TMZ) happen to know everything about the subject. Every time I hear this sort of thing my heart skips a beat. I am praying that there is no arrest no charges no case. Unless of coarse something did happen to our beloved Michael. If that is the case and I truly believe it isn't I will be at the court house everyday in support and justice for Michael. I really think this is bull because it would be on every channel out here. So far nothing. Anyway, as some one else said, we need to stay cool headed and observant. The media is a liar. I plan to be ever mindful of everything they say as I have been so far. I will be even more vigilant than ever before.
Even if this thing goes to a court room, I will always expect Michael to walk in and say, " Yoo Who, no really it's okay Murray is an actor and I am very much ALIVE.!"
Love and blessing to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

February 03, 2010, 10:47:30 AM
you guyz, I am afraid! I have to keep the faith, but WHAT IF THEY ARREST HIM AND HE GOES TO JAIL? THEN IT`S OVER FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions