Re: Dr. Murray Plans to Surrender
February 03, 2010, 02:58:42 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
gosh something needs to happen very soon or i am seriously going to have to see a shrink!! If MJ is gone they need to do Justice NOW!!! If MJ is alive then he needs to come out very soon because i think i really am going crazy...all i think about is MJ almost everynight i dream of MJ...and call me crazy but almost all my dreams involve me giving angry people hugs to make them feel better... one night im hugging Joe the next im hugging this guy who is going throught the detox stage and he went crazy ( he was on rehab with doctor drew) well in the show he went a little crazy and looked like he was about to murder the camera man..well that night i gave him a hug lol

I AM LOOSING MY MIND and i think this needs to get going soon because i am tired of people playing mind games with me and my vulnerability. If justice happens then i can start my mourning process and just think of what a wonderful man we had on this earth and how honored i am to live through his presence
When he shows himself i can say i stuck with him through this whole thing and spread his message about the corrupt gov and spread LOVE...BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN VERY SOON BECAUSE I AM GOING CRAZY!!!

Now i am going to go to sleep and probably have yet another dream of me giving out hugs to those in need...yay me! Hopefulle i have another dream of Michael those are always nice because his voice sounds so real...

Murray needs to eaither go to prison SOON or MJ needs to come out SOON please im emotionally drained

I do understand you so much, but after all that happened during the past 7 months it must be clear that this belongs to the process and the process cannot be accelerated.
I needed some time off to take care of myself, my kids, my work and my life and I found love, structure and aim. I listened to Michael`s music  and artistry and just concentrated on my own spirits and thoughts. And I felt Michael did not leave me and things were put in a right direction.
So after all my jobs were done I returned to the forum yesterdayevening and did some research and thinking for myself and  by doing so Igot real confidence that things will need this time and that we will have to be patient and should not stop living our lives but continue and get inspired of Michaels Art, be a part of the world and enjoy what he gives us and spread this joy among others in a positive and constructive way.
I am convinced that the truth should not reveal too early and that we are being mislead/diverted for a good purpose. But we will stay strong together right here, I am sure! These 7 months were very much stressing, but I gained an enourmous amount of inspiration, knowledge about things I was not occupied with before and and better goals in my life! Keep the faith, it is all for a good reason! ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 06:45:34 AM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
Yahoo homepage has a story from the AP now that the DA will be charging him and not taking it to the Grand Jury  ;) !

I need help, who knows how to zoom in on part of a pic and make it clearer?  Take a look at the magazine/booklet in the mag rack next to the fireplace...remind anyone of the memorial booklet???
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-I had to enlarge the photo to see it but I am unable to make it clear....
that is the memorial booklet omfg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  How do you find these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 03, 2010, 07:26:00 AM
IF MJ is dead, I wonder how he could employe this retard.. Sorry for the language.. But I can't realize how it's possible, if Michael really is dead.

He can't do CPR, he says "The truth will prevail, I have faith.." Then he later will surrender.. Nah, something isn't right here. MJ is smarter than this, and we all know it.. Smart enough to at least employe a doctor..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions