No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This is why i say we should keep a close eye on Lisa Marie Presley.

I got shot down when i suggested it on another thread...  but i believe MJ and LMP loved each other and kept in contact.  

She has disappeared of late.  It was announced she was moving to the UK permanently but there has been nothing in the tabloids in the UK of this and no paps.  Even when tomorrow is Elvis's birthday and he is hot news again, nothing about LMP in British tabloids.  I think thats odd.

Also on her Myspace she lists herself as single... when she is supposed to be married?  Odd.. i think so.

I've been thinking the same thing--there were still connected. Maybe it was the sort of relationship where they couldn't live together, but there was a lot of love. Otherwise, she wouldn't have posted about Michael and then asked people to send sunflowers to Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I post the first time here, so hello! Please apologize some spelling mistakes, englisch is not my first language. I`m a huge MJ-fan and as a teenie in the early 80´s (Elvis was already dead) I became an Elvis fan too. There were a TV-show nearly every months with Bill Bixby. He gave clues, that Elvis faked his death.Bill became ill because of cancer and at his last show he declared, that he thinks that Elvis is really dead. During the years I lost hope that Elvis really will come back as I was completely unsure that he really is still alive. As Michael "passed" and I saw some hoax-videos I refused to believe that he is still alive. I thought "not once more". But the clues were so obvious, that I couldn`t resist long. I`m completely sure that Michael is still alive and I`m completely sure that he will come back. So what is the reason that there are so many similitairies? Especially now the cd-releasing of both in november. And also the mention of the year 2012? If Elvis is still alive, he and Michael had certainly contact through the years. He was his father in law and I also think that Michael is still in contact with Lisa Marie. Those few posts on her myspace blog must have a reason. I can`t imagine that both come back, but on the other hand it would be really the greatest show on earth. "you ain`t seen nothing yet-the best is yet to come" ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

This may have been brought out before, but I don't recall seeing it anywhere.  I just noticed yesterday another parallel with Elvis and Michael.  Their "deaths" were both announced by family members.  We all know about Jermaine's statement at UCLA, "My brother, the legendary king of pop, Michael Jackson passed away..."  On this site, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, one article includes this:  "Joe Esposito was going to announce the death, but was too overcome with grief.  Half and hour later, on the steps of Graceland a grief stricken Vernon announced to the world: "My son, Elvis is dead..."  Again, if this has already been posted, I apologize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The videos above are really interesting - especially the post-1977 pictures and tapes!  Thanks, Mo!  

I had one thought:
The lady in video 2 says that Elvis was connected to the LAPD - and to law enforcement in general.  If so, assuming Elvis was alive in 2005 and that he was friends with MJ, don't you think he could have intervened to make Sneddon's investigation go away?!  Or do you think Elvis didn't die in 1977 but died before 2005?  Or do you think Elvis didn't like MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The Elvis Presley site wont let me copyas it is protected...so I had to take a screen shot for it.........

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "truthprevails"
The videos above are really interesting - especially the post-1977 pictures and tapes!  Thanks, Mo!  

I had one thought:
The lady in video 2 says that Elvis was connected to the LAPD - and to law enforcement in general.  If so, assuming Elvis was alive in 2005 and that he was friends with MJ, don't you think he could have intervened to make Sneddon's investigation go away?!  Or do you think Elvis didn't die in 1977 but died before 2005?  Or do you think Elvis didn't like MJ?

We have researched the 1993 accusations and the trial through and through, and found the names of a lot of powerful people of which we think were involved in trying to bring Mike down.  It would be good if you read our entire "V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance" blog at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Please also read all the sub blogs.  I think that after reading it all you will realize that no one could have made it go away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember reading in this forum about the stage setup of 'The Way You Make Me Feel' in This Is It being an obvious reference to Elvis's Jailhouse Rock.

Just wanted to add this to the list of 'coincidences', hope this is the right thread!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I just stumbled on this parallel on the David Icke forum.....Both were interested in UFOs.  

(Aug. 16) – Elvis may be the undisputed King of rock 'n' roll, but did you know he was also supposedly the King of UFO sightings?

Turns out, the hip-swiveling pioneer of rock may have been the first official rock star to truly embrace UFOs due to his reportedly deep-rooted, lifelong connection to flying saucers.

Now, there's no need to get "All Shook Up

Stop, look and listen, baby! Elvis Presley was open to the idea that UFOs were space aliens visiting earth, according to author Michael Luckman.
Elvis' so-called "alien connection" is all solely the notion of Michael C. Luckman, a New York-based UFO researcher and author of "Alien Rock: The Rock 'N' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection" (Simon & Schuster), a book about famous musicians who claim they've had alien encounters.

Luckman told AOL News that out of all pop culture rock icons, Elvis Presley, by far, had the strongest tie to UFOs, experiencing several documented sightings throughout his life.

The author claimed that it all began the night the King was born -- Jan. 8, 1935 -- when a strange, unidentified blue light reportedly hovered in the night skies above Elvis' childhood home in Tupelo, Miss.

"The light was seen by the doctor who delivered him and by Elvis' father, who later told Elvis all about it," alleged Luckman.

Sound a little spacey?

Well, Elvis' faithful friend and hairdresser, Larry Geller, who styled his famous coif for more than 12 years, confirmed to AOL News that the story isn't all that far out.

Geller explained that in the late 1960s, Elvis' father, Vernon Presley, relayed the tale of the UFOs at Elvis' birthplace to both Geller and the King.

"His father told us he'd gone out to have a cigarette at 2 A.M. during the delivery and when he looked up into the skies above their little shack, he saw the strangest blue light. He knew right then and there that something special was happening," said Geller.

Renowned Elvis historian Cory Cooper, who's been researching the life and times of the rock 'n' roll icon for nearly 30 years, also verified the legend of the blue UFOs in Tupelo that night. He said he's personally heard that same story told multiple times by Geller and other insiders who were close to Elvis.

But, back to Luckman. He believes those initial unidentified lights weren't the only incident involving Elvis and UFOs.

Upon researching for his book, Luckman said he discovered that Elvis was supposedly "contacted telepathically by two alien beings when he was 8 years old" who gave him a glimpse into his famous future.

Luckman's story is that the extraterrestrials allegedly showed Elvis a hazy image of a man in a white jumpsuit singing to a crowd, but the young boy "had no idea what it all meant at the time."

However, both Geller and Cooper insist that far-fetched encounter never happened, although Geller can vouch for other UFO sightings that he and Elvis experienced together firsthand.

Geller, who said he eventually became Elvis' "spiritual mentor," recalled a time when they were traveling through the desert at night and saw a set of weird lights circling the skies.

"They were moving far too quickly to be airplanes, so we just chalked it up to UFOs," he explained. "Another time, we were walking through Graceland and noticed odd lights in a field moving back and forth."

Although Elvis never went as far as to claim he was fully contacted by aliens, Geller says the King was "open" to the possibility of life existing on other worlds.

"Elvis was a deeply spiritual person and was very interested in the metaphysical. He had an eclectic outlook on things. Although he never had any major alien experiences, he was certainly a believer," added Geller. "Elvis was a practical mystic. He had his feet on the ground, but his head in the heavens."

The King also had his nose in the books.

According to Geller, Elvis eventually amassed a personal collection of roughly 350 books about new age subjects, including a few specifically about UFOs. He'd bring the "portable library" with him on tour in big luggage trunks aboard airplanes, boats and cars.

At one point, Geller said this concerned Elvis' manager, Col. Tom Parker, who feared the musician's deep interest in the spiritual and metaphysical would cause him to lose focus on his career.

"Tom suggested we have a bonfire and burn some of the books, but Elvis didn't go for it," he added.

Despite Elvis reportedly having an open mind about UFOs until the day he died – Aug. 16, 1977, or 33 years ago today – Luckman is confident the singer's spacey beliefs didn't alienate his fans.

"I think, if anything, people related more to him because they'd had similar experiences with UFOs themselves," he said. "It made him seem more human."

And Elvis isn't the only rock star to claim strange sightings.

Luckman said major musicians like Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, and Michael Jackson were all famous UFO believers, too.

According to well-documented reports by Lennon himself, he spotted some sort of UFO flying outside his New York City apartment in August 1974 with then-girlfriend May Pang and even wrote a liner note about the incident on his 1974 "Walls And Bridges" album which simply stated, "On the 23rd of August 1974 at 9 o'clock, I saw a UFO. – J.L."

Later, Lennon's 1984 song, "Nobody Told Me" referenced the sighting again with the lyric: "There's UFOs over New York and I ain't too surprised."

In the end, Luckman believes rock stars often experience these purported sightings due to one common thread: They're all naturally "open and creative individuals." When prodded, he didn't think the drugs or hallucinogenics that are such a part of the wild rock star lifestyle had much to do with the encounters.

"I think rock stars were meant to be conduits between humans and aliens; meant to obtain information to help us here on earth in the future," he reasoned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Another parallel I came across today:  Elvis and MJ both "died" before giving a concert to which fans held tickets.  In both cases, some of the ticket holders opted for refunds, while others kept them as keepsakes.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

On Linda's website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,  she posted this on Feb. 22, 2011.  It's an excerpt from producer Jerry Weintraub's new memoir, "When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead", due out in April.

"At Presley's funeral, his father Vernon, and his manager, Col. Tom Parker, argued about whether it was appropriate to sell Elvis-themed mementos to mourners in the street.  Weintraub relates, "I got between them and said something like, 'What's wrong with you guys?  The body's in the next room.  We're about to leave for the funeral.  Have some respect.'  "What a bizarre moment, the entire world gathered around the house in tears, and in a room in the house, the old man and the Colonel arguing about T-shirts."

First thing that came to my mind when I read this was another "bizarre moment", namely, Joe Jackson at the BET Awards in 2009, trying to promote his new record company.  Don't know if this is a true parallel or not, but thought I'd post and get your opinion.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "angel"
On Linda's website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,  she posted this on Feb. 22, 2011.  It's an excerpt from producer Jerry Weintraub's new memoir, "When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead", due out in April.

"At Presley's funeral, his father Vernon, and his manager, Col. Tom Parker, argued about whether it was appropriate to sell Elvis-themed mementos to mourners in the street.  Weintraub relates, "I got between them and said something like, 'What's wrong with you guys?  The body's in the next room.  We're about to leave for the funeral.  Have some respect.'  "What a bizarre moment, the entire world gathered around the house in tears, and in a room in the house, the old man and the Colonel arguing about T-shirts."

First thing that came to my mind when I read this was another "bizarre moment", namely, Joe Jackson at the BET Awards in 2009, trying to promote his new record company.  Don't know if this is a true parallel or not, but thought I'd post and get your opinion.  L.O.V.E.

I was thinking the exact same thing while reading that. That could very well be another parallel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I've been thinking about the similarities between Dr Murray and Elvis's Dr Nick... full name... George Nichopoulos.
Elvis's creed was TCB which stood for  Taking Care of Business. Dr Nick had his own version of TCB which was taking care of broads. He apparently really loved the ladies. As does Conrad Murray  according to TMZ, with his juggling act of wife, girlfriend and  stripper.
It has been said of Dr Nick he was not only a family doctor, he was also an internist. Dr Murray is supposedly a cardioligist that firstly treated one of Michael's children.
Dr Nick is quoted as saying Elvis was also his friend and he cared deeply for him. Murray has been saying he loves Michael's mother and his children, even going so far as to say they are his children.
Dr Nick apparently wrote thousands of prescriptions for his demanding star patient. Murray anaesthetises his patient on demand.
Dr Nick eventually stands trial but it takes 4 years to happen. Michael says in TII we have 4 years to get it right? Not too sure if that is a parallel and I hope Murray has his day in court before then, but his court case has been pushed back as well.
This is a link to an old article that TooGood posted along time ago, where Papa Joe is talking about Michael trying to get prescriptions for drugs off of Elvis's Dr NickYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions