Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
March 18, 2010, 03:53:51 PM
I think it's more than just coincidence with Lady Gaga, Beyonce & Rihanna. Other artists, Britney Spears etc may have some symbols in their videos but I believe that theirs is unintentional. Jay Z is supposedly a Freemason & has been using symbolism for years, he named his label after one of the most well known illuminati families, the Rockefeller family (Roc-a-fella) he does the handshake, etc the list goes on. He also became a millionaire mogul, business man seemingly overnight. He is friends with the president & has hung out at the White House a couple times. Everyone knows that most of the presidents have been Freemasons, idk about Obama but a lot of other people in the government are as well. So seems likely he'd be in with them. Anyways, he is married to Beyonce & was the one who created her alter ego (monarch programming) Sasha Fierce, he also influences her career wise. He also signed Rihanna & molded her into her bad girl side. She is on his label, so he controls her as well. & now Lady Gaga & Beyonce have worked together a couple times, probably brought together by Jay Z since they are both puppets with A LOT of followers/fans. The two of them & Rihanna are the biggest female artists out right now. They're the queens of the industry. I don't think that any of these ladies are horrible people, they are slaves to their fame. They are put on top & promised fame in exchange they are controlled & used as puppets for the illuminati. & people can argue all they want the symbolism is there, it's not to out the illuminati, if it was they'd already be targets just like MJ was when he chose to break free & speak out. Also, some people say the illuminati is a secret society why would they use singers to promote their message so blatantly. Well, the government is full of illuminati people, they control everything, they know that the music industry is a huge platform to control the masses, so they find people who are in charge in the industry & have them create "puppets" to get spread their message to the world through music videos & songs. They know that most people don't know about the symbolism, so they will think someone like Lady Gaga is just being different & they will feed into everything she does. They will sing her songs, watch all of her videos, her shows will sell out, people will be blind to the obvious symbolism if they don't know about it, making it easy to control a huge number of people through Lady Gaga, Beyonce & Rihanna. Jay Z is the biggest rapper right now he targets the male population & the hip hop community, Lady Gaga, Beyonce & Rihanna target the female population, specifically young girls & kids. Sorry if I'm all over the place in my post, I used to be a fan, but I'm learning a lot of disturbing things about all of this & it makes sense to me. Plus why do you think these women target young girls & kids? Especially the way they dress & act? Because they are easier to control, they will believe whatever they are told, & will follow everything they do. It's scary actually.  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 19, 2010, 06:54:34 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
WOW. I don't know what to think about her, I do like Beyonce though  :?

Lol what happened from this post to your last post ?? LOL it seems like u've learned a lot in few days ?eh
I like your last post , it's a very good summary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

March 20, 2010, 04:40:30 AM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Quote from: "teine21"
WOW. I don't know what to think about her, I do like Beyonce though  :?

Lol what happened from this post to your last post ?? LOL it seems like u've learned a lot in few days ?eh
I like your last post , it's a very good summary

Yes I have! I wasn't watching for anything but when I read this stuff on here & saw some of the symbolism, almost immediately afterward Gaga & Beyonce's Telephone video came on tv. Then right after that Beyonce & Gaga Video Phone video came on. It was weird, they were back to back no commercial or anything. lol. Anyways, I noticed A LOT of the symbolism in it. I am convinced now, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 20, 2010, 07:27:42 AM
Looks like people are waking up...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 06:55:57 PM
actually, i found it disturbing to see the two collaborating.  i thought of lady gaga as a refreshment in the industry, mocking all that style hype with her eccentric outfits and all. now it seems as if she's playing the game of fame. i'm waiting to see her break out of that. i thought she was really too smart to fall for this, but who knows what her intentions are, once she becomes more powerful - if they let her. if she just went for the whole thing and doesn't care what she got herself into, i'd be really disappointed. although i stil like her music...

as for beyoncĂ©: i can't stand her, never really liked her cuz i think she's just a gold digger and mainly plays off her looks. for my judgement, she's not that great of a singer and all her videos ever consist of is her wiggling her stuff around. she's a beautiful but hollow shell, i don't see much creativity in what she does. and it pi$$es me off, how she's now doing mj-moves all the time.  :evil:
edit: all the above apart from being an illuminati-girlie... :mrgreen: she pretty much left her personality at the door when she got involved with jay-z...
Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 10:24:21 AM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

MJLover1990

March 20, 2010, 06:58:30 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Looks like people are waking up...

Oh people are waking up alright, thank god! Even my mum sees the Illuminati symbolism by now, she didn't want to say it but she did and I'm glad she is waking up. And I'm glad that alot of people are waking up, this is your chance to see the truth and your only chance and take it! Because you'll only get this chance once.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 26, 2010, 02:06:06 PM
Is Katie Melua following the other girls too? She changed a lot lately.

This is her official video:
[youtube:1hp3eza7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHdfnLPPq8[/youtube:1hp3eza7]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

June 09, 2010, 03:47:19 AM
Check out this funny parody of Lady Gaga!  :lol:

[youtube:2zwm0oih]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yCTbVJIklA[/youtube:2zwm0oih]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>