ROFL

Quote from: "Diana Jean"
What about the other Four who wrote the song, are they being controled?
You failed to research thoughs people and state weither or not they show signs of being controled by the illuminati.
As well as the English Fashion designer.

Who told you he isn't a puppet or an illuminati/freem. also ? I haven't done any research on him so I can't tell you ....but it's not because he is a designer that he is all "innocent"
and for the people who co wrote the song , they are part of the music industry ....
Again i hav'nt done any researches on them ... there are more Important things too look into imo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Quote from: "ROFL"
You failed to research thoughs people and state weither or not they show signs of being controled by the illuminati.

Who told you he isn't a puppet or an illuminati/freem. also ? I haven't done any research on him so I can't tell you ....but it's not because he is a designer that he is all "innocent"
and for the people who co wrote the song , they are part of the music industry ....
Again i hav'nt done any researches on them ... there are more Important things too look into imo
I was trying to point  out the fact that, they say Beyonce is a victom of mind control because of this song.
They failed to point out the facts that this song was written by FIVE people, not just Beyonce.
Aswell as failing to provide any evidence on theese 5 people stating that they might be controled as well.
And that, Beyonce didn't write her music video, it was based off of the Designers video.
Which they failed to present aswell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

I was trying to point  out the fact that, they say Beyonce is a victom of mind control because of this song.
They failed to point out the facts that this song was written by FIVE people, not just Beyonce.
Aswell as failing to provide any evidence on theese 5 people stating that they might be controled as well.
And that, Beyonce didn't write her music video, it was based off of the Designers video.

This song was made for her , her being mind controled , she can't write her songs (however she claims to do LOL big copycat anyways...)it's just about her/the mind control
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

This song was made for her , her being mind controled , she can't write her songs (however she claims to do LOL big copycat anyways...)it's just about her/the mind control
The song was co written by Five people. Please present to me the proof that theese Five people are being controled. Show me that all Five of them believe the illuminati exsists. They have not presented info stating that theese Five people all know about the illuminati, how do theese people know Beyonce is being controled?
(and LOL at the copycat)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The song was co written by Five people. Please present to me the proof that theese Five people are being controled. Show me that all Five of them believe the illuminati exsists. They have not presented info stating that theese Five people all know about the illuminati, how do theese people know Beyonce is being controled?
(and LOL at the copycat)
the whole music industry is ran by the illuminati! that would include artist, producers, video directors, stylist ect. thats why they all go hand in hand...

they run all forms of entertainment and mostly everything we use on a daily bases including automobiles and banks, this is not a small group and if you read about there agendas then you would know why all involved know what is going on and purposely write/direct/choreograph and style videos like this

[youtube:2hpwmlgu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWNeVLWEHGY[/youtube:2hpwmlgu]

this person who talks about this video use to work in the undustry on video sets..this is part 9 but i would watch all of them so you can understand there agendas and why things are happening in the media
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All  musicians, or just the famous ones? I know plenty of musicians, I myself, am a musician.
Show me proof that theese 5 song creaters are all victims.  Souza&Mo said Beyonce is a victim and they provided reasons for believeing so.

They decived people who don't investigate for themselves, because they failed to state that, um, FIVE people wrote the song not just beyonce. If you can find me proof about the other four of theese people, then so be it. But no one has.

Gareth Pugh is a fashion designer, not a musician. He currently lives in France. Where is your evidence he is being controled?

If you can show me evidence that the rest of theese people are all being controled, like you have evidence of Beyonce, then fine. But you dont.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All  musicians, or just the famous ones? I know plenty of musicians, I myself, am a musician.
Show me proof that theese 5 song creaters are all victims.  Souza&Mo said Beyonce is a victim and they provided reasons for believeing so.

You dont have to be mind control victim to write a song :lol: all you have to do is know about the subject

if your not famous then your not in the music industry, your a musician and i never said ALL persons who are musicians are mind controlled or even down with the illuminati, BUT to get that push that you need to be famous then yes

They decived peoplsong not just beyonce. If you can find me proof about the other four of theese people, then so be it. But no one has. e who don't investigate for themselves, because they failed to state that, um, FIVE people wrote the
I cant speak for people who dont investigate for themselves BUT it doesnt matter who wrote the song! songs are written for certain artist for a reason. They never said SHE wrote it there fore there was no deception.

Gareth Pugh is a fashion designer, not a musician. He currently lives in France. Where is your evidence he is being controled?

and again NO ONE said everyone is under mind control :lol:

If you can show me evidence that the rest of theese people are all being controled, like you have evidence of Beyonce, then fine. But you dont

i would like for you to show me where anyone said that everyone involved with her video/song ect were under mindcontrol. I, nor alot of people who research the symbols are not under mind control so why couldnt the song writers or anyone else involed?

your trying to debunk a theory by saying she did not write the song YET you have not proven any evidence that the other 4 people DIDNT know what they were writing about?

have you ever looked in MK ULTRA and then symbols?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IMO girls who act/think they are "princesses" is a form of mind control or like an alter. the whole pagent thing and girls who are over 10 and still call themselves "princess" and wear tiarras and act in that "prissy" way. IDK I just alway found that weird, esp to want to only be a princess and not a queen...lol  or for boys who group up and want to be "soliders" or "policeman" basicly someone of authority with a gun..toys,movies,cartoons ect influence people more than they think and i think things like that are smaller cased of mind control and/or alters being programmed in your mind

You know what? I've never thought of it that way. It's really interesting that you mention that. I've never allowed my younger siblings to play with toy guns or other toy weapons. Super soakers...yeah. But other than that, no. Mainly because they are young and I want them to understand the seriousness of death and killing etc. I don't want them running around pointing their toy gun at someone's head. It's not funny. Not at all. Also, there are a lot of violent video games out there that influence children, teens and young adults. I haven't done much research on it but I heard that they've proven somehow that children who play violent video games grow up to be more violent as adults. It's even been the focus on a few Law and Order episodes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And Souza, I just found this on youtube. You said that Britney is/may be one of these victims also right? What do you think of this?

Britney Spears "Sweet Dreams" Live in Anahiem
[youtube:15rytee4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpJ5Ku5gGn4[/youtube:15rytee4]

A lot of people commented on how sexy it is but I personally felt kinda disturbed. Especially with all the reading I've done lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."

[/b]

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Lizziebee"
And Souza, I just found this on youtube. You said that Britney is/may be one of these victims also right? What do you think of this?

[youtube:1ci0cok5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpJ5Ku5gGn4[/youtube:1ci0cok5]

A lot of people commented on how sexy it is but I personally felt kinda disturbed. Especially with all the reading I've done lately.

Lizzie, that's a very clear video and very disturbing. Also look at the lyrics, it has been covered by lots of artists:

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Who am I to disagree?

I wanna use you and abuse you
I wanna know what's inside you
(Whispering) Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Movin' on!

Who am I to disagree?

I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside
Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

[youtube:2n90fhoz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpJ5Ku5gGn4[/youtube:2n90fhoz]

oh,it reminds me Eyes Wide Shut.............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Lizzie, that's a very clear video and very disturbing. Also look at the lyrics, it has been covered by lots of artists:

Who am I to disagree?

Who am I to disagree?

I wanna use you and abuse you
I wanna know what's inside you
(Whispering) Hold your head up, movin' on
Movin' on!

Who am I to disagree?

I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside
Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you

Wow. I never paid much attention to the lyrics. I need to though. It is disturbing.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

[youtube:dsvho55z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpJ5Ku5gGn4[/youtube:dsvho55z]

i seen this also, yea at first glance it may seem sexy but when you look at the symbols,the mask, the song it all makes sense what is really going on

ima gona find the video that shows the link with the original song with marilyns and beyonces cover also

^ this one is about sweet dreams
^^ this one is a responce to beyonces sweet dreams by jay

here is a link to all his videos 47-55 on our yourtube but most of these were taken off
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and again NO ONE said everyone is under mind control :lol:

Misha86 just said:
the whole music industry is ran by the illuminati! that would include artist, producers, video directors, stylist ect. thats why they all go hand in hand...

they run all forms of entertainment and mostly everything we use on a daily bases
Which, By the way, is not true. My uncle is an actor he has been in movies and TV shows, he is not being controled.
Acting falls under the catagory of Entertainment, no?

i would like for you to show me where anyone said that everyone involved with her video/song ect were under mindcontrol. I, nor alot of people who research the symbols are not under mind control so why couldnt the song writers or anyone else involed?
So, if theese four other people aren't being controled (which would contradict what Misha86 said) why would they write a song about being under control? Did Beyonce get together with them and say "I'm being controled by the illuminati, write a song with me about it" ?  :lol: Please.
And the video was based off of a video Gareth Pugh made to display fashion, when this video was made it had nothing to do with Beyonce, and Mind control.

your trying to debunk a theory by saying she did not write the song YET you have not proven any evidence that the other 4 people DIDNT know what they were writing about?
You failed to state that they did.
The point of my post was, Souza&Mo are telling people Beyonce is under control because of this song, and video. Beyonce did not write the song alone and they failed to mention that. They failed to present evidence of the other FOUR people showing signs of being controled.
The music video was based off of a video by Gareth Pugh, which was writen long before Beyonce's video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Which, By the way, is not true. My uncle is an actor he has been in movies and TV shows, he is not being controled.
Acting falls under the catagory of Entertainment, no?

its not about every single actor being "controlled" but what we see and the symbols ,storys ect ARE. your making this into an every single person thing and its bigger than that. you missing the point, your uncle probably isnt under mind control and very well may not even know what is going on BUT the higher ups, i.e. writes,directors ect do know what is going on. So unless your uncle is big time actor there is no need to inform him. The same goes for the music industry, as yes they run all froms of entertainment, the producers,writers,video directors,major artist all know what is going on, Little jessica who is on her cousins label is not going to know what truely goes on.

So, if theese four other people aren't being controled (which would contradict what Misha86 said) why would they write a song about being under control? Did Beyonce get together with them and say "I'm being controled by the illuminati, write a song with me about it" ?  :lol: Please.
And the video was based off of a video Gareth Pugh made to display fashion, when this video was made it had nothing to do with Beyonce, and Mind control.

firstly as pointed out beyonce does not write her own songs, they add her name to songs to make her seem like a well rounded artist. secondly being under mind control and being under the control of the illuminati are 2 differnt things that you dont seem to understand. Most videos, movies ect are 2 fold, so if the story you heard was that it was about the fashion designer than fine, obviously they are not going to say what the subliminal message of the video is...lol then it wouldnt be subliminal

obviously you failed to look into the illuminati, which familys are involved,what they run,there plans and the reasons for MK ultra victims and there use of subliminal messages. Instead of you claiming they are decieving people who have not done research why dont you do research of you own then come back and post a valid arguement. your arguing against something you know nothing about and its useless because without knowing about them your not going to understand it your still taking everything at face value.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions