You still have yet to show me evidence that the people who wrote this song are being controled.
If Beyonce doesn't write her own songs, then you can't look into the songs she sings for signs of her being controled. Let's be smart now.

for anyone who is reading this, INVESTIGATE FOR YOURSELF.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Diana Jean"
You still have yet to show me evidence that the people who wrote this song are being controled.
If Beyonce doesn't write her own songs, then you can't look into the songs she sings for signs of her being controled. Let's be smart now.

We are not saying EVERYONE in the music industry is controlled, but most of the very big ones are.
And I think you should read up on it before you judge, you obviously have no knowledge of this at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

We are not saying EVERYONE in the music industry is controlled, but most of the very big ones are.
And I think you should read up on it before you judge, you obviously have no knowledge of this at all.

The purpose of your OP was to show people that Beyonce is being controled because lyrics of a song she sings  shows signs of being controled.

She didn't write that song, which means the lyrics did not come from her.
She only sings it, you don't have to be under control to sing a song like that.
The lyrics of the song came from the people who actually wrote it, which you still fail to show evidence of them being controled. When I ask for it you say "not everyone in music is being controled"
Which means that you have no evidence what so ever, and you can't defend your OP.
I rest my case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

The purpose of your OP was to show people that Beyonce is being controled because lyrics of a song she sings  shows signs of being controled.

The lyrics of the song came from the people who actually wrote it, which you still fail to show evidence of them being controled. When I ask for it you say "not everyone in music is being controled"
Which means that you have no evidence what so ever, and you can't defend your OP.
I rest my case.

Me too   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

I rest my case.

OMG -_- , what is so hard to understand ? Not everyone is under mind control , we say they wrote this song for her because she is a mind controled artist  and they are/or works with the illuminati  , i don't understand what is so hard to understand ? Seriously ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

ilymftbomh

Quote from: "ROFL"

I rest my case.

OMG -_- , what is so hard to understand ? Not everyone is under mind control , we say they wrote this song for her because she is a mind controled artist  and they are/or works with the illuminati  , i don't understand what is so hard to understand ? Seriously ?

Eum, actually Diana Jean makes a lot of sense. You say "and they are/or works with the illuminati", can  anyone prove that? Can anyone provide any evidence that the people who actually wrote the song, and therefor decided on the lyrics, are in any way involved with the illuminati or mindcontrol?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ilymftbomh"

I rest my case.

Eum, actually Diana Jean makes a lot of sense. You say "and they are/or works with the illuminati", can  anyone prove that? Can anyone provide any evidence that the people who actually wrote the song, and therefor decided on the lyrics, are in any way involved with the illuminati or mindcontrol?
THANK YOU ilmftbomh! That's exactly what I'm trying to ask.

To ROFL and Souza,
There's something you're not understanding.
Once second you're telling me "they wrote the song for her because they are/or works with the illuminati"
I ask for proof of that, and you tell me "Not everyone is involved with the illuminati"

One second you tell me their involved with the Illuminati, and the next you tell me their not.
It's clear to me that you can't defend what you're saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I rest my case.

To ROFL and Souza,
Once second you're telling me "they wrote the song for her because they are/or works with the illuminati"
I ask for proof of that, and you tell me "Not everyone is involved with the illuminati"

One second you tell me their involved with the Illuminati, and the next you tell me their not.

What do you want Diana Jean? You want proof? Videos of kids that go through horrific tortures? Want me to tell you what they do to those kids? Are you really sure you want the same headache I have had for weeks now? Want to cry your eyes out? Give me your e-mail and I will mail you the 748 pages of the book. Go read it first and then come back ridiculing this. I am not a victim so by ridiculing this you won't hurt me, but you might hurt those who are with your biased comments.

I posted this for your information. If you think it's crap, and you hate this forum that much like you told our nice conspiracy blogger, then just leave. This is not the only forum.

I don't post everything I read about this stuff, because it breaks your heart and makes you run to the toilet to vomit. If you think it's BS, fine by me, but don't ask for proof, because I can't give it to you.

Read up about this before you ridicule, otherwise just skip the topic. Do a search on YouTube for Cathy O'Brien and listen to her heart breaking story. Read the book and see the obvious signs some artists have in their videos, listen to their lyrics again after reading it. But believe me, you won't like what you read. Why? Because when you have read it you will know it's not BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I rest my case.

To ROFL and Souza,

What do you want Diana Jean? You want proof? Videos of kids that go through horrific tortures? Want me to tell you what they do to those kids? Are you really sure you want the same headache I have had for weeks now? Want to cry your eyes out? Give me your e-mail and I will mail you the 748 pages of the book. Go read it first and then come back ridiculing this. I am not a victim so by ridiculing this you won't hurt me, but you might hurt those who are with your biased comments.

I posted this for your information. If you think it's crap, and you hate this forum that much like you told our nice conspiracy blogger, then just leave. This is not the only forum.

I don't post everything I read about this stuff, because it breaks your heart and makes you run to the toilet to vomit. If you think it's BS, fine by me, but don't ask for proof, because I can't give it to you.

Read up about this before you ridicule, otherwise just skip the topic. Do a search on YouTube for Cathy O'Brien and listen to her heart breaking story. Read the book and see the obvious signs some artists have in their videos, listen to their lyrics again after reading it. But believe me, you won't like what you read. Why? Because when you have read it you will know it's not BS.
It would have been allot easier if you would have just said
"I can't defend the OP"
'cause that's basicly what you're telling me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza,
Just for clarification, what is the title of the book you are referring to?  I'd like to do some reading, and would like to know your recommendations.  Thanks!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

~Souza~Topic starter

I rest my case.

To ROFL and Souza,

"I can't defend the OP"

Like I said, I can defend it but I won't post certain stuff here. I can send you the book if you want so you can read about it yourself. No interest in the book? Not willing to read up on it? Then I rest my case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I rest my case.

To ROFL and Souza,

"I can't defend the OP"

Like I said, I can defend it but I won't post certain stuff here. I can send you the book if you want so you can read about it yourself. No interest in the book? Not willing to read up on it? Then I rest my case.

*sigh*
Souza, the purpose of your OP was to show people Beyonce is being controled because of song lyrics she sings.
That would have been great, but Beyonce didn't write the song, it was written by FIVE different people.
The lyrics where given to Beyonce, they didn't come from her mind.

You can tell me the people who wrote the song for her are under the control of the illuminati, but you haven't given me the evidence to believe so. When I ask for it you tell me "Not everyone is under control of the illuminati"

Do a search on YouTube for Cathy O'Brien and listen to her heart breaking story. Read the book and see the obvious signs some artists have in their videos, listen to their lyrics again after reading it.
I'm not talking about Cathy O'Brein. I'm not doubting she's being controled because I know nothing about her.
I'm talking about your OP. You say Beyonce is being controled, and your argument is song lyrics. Lyrics which you conveniently forgot to mention DID NOT COME FROM HER.

How in the world can you use lyrics that didn't come from her as proof she's being controled?
Don't tell me "The song was written for her", because then I'll ask for proof that the people who wrote the song for her are undercontrol of the illuminati. I already know your answer to that one: "Not everyone is under control of the illuminati, but most of them are"

Which doesn't defend your OP. Which is ALL I'm talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

You say Beyonce is being controled, and your argument is song lyrics. Lyrics which you conveniently forgot to mention DID NOT COME FROM HER.

Okay Diana Jean, one more time: Souza copied and pasted that article, she did not write that article.  SHE did not "conveniently forgot to mention DID NOT COME FROM HER".  Got it now?

I seriously wonder why you keep coming back here to post if you hate us and this forum so much like you posted at that conspiracy blog.  If you do that just to stir things up, then I am going to ignore your posts from now on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Just the lyrics Diana Jean? Are you sure you read the whole article I posted? I don't think you did.

BTW, the lyrics DID come from her:
"Sweet Dreams" is a song by American R&B singer Beyoncé Knowles from her third studio album, I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008). Written and produced by Knowles, James Scheffer, Wayne Wilkins, and Rico Love, the track was released as the album's sixth single. (Wikipedia)

Maybe you can check the co-writers yourself, I have done enough. I am not here to convince you, if you are interested you can do your own research, I'm not your dog. If you are not interested, I am seriously wondering what you are still doing in this thread. There are lots and lots of threads about other subjects. I am done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just the lyrics Diana Jean? Are you sure you read the whole article I posted? I don't think you did.

BTW, the lyrics DID come from her:
"Sweet Dreams" is a song by American R&B singer Beyoncé Knowles from her third studio album, I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008). Written and produced by Knowles, James Scheffer, Wayne Wilkins, and Rico Love, the track was released as the album's sixth single. (Wikipedia)

Maybe you can check the co-writers yourself, I have done enough. I am not here to convince you, if you are interested you can do your own research, I'm not your dog. If you are not interested, I am seriously wondering what you are still doing in this thread. There are lots and lots of threads about other subjects. I am done.

Your dear ROFL said
she can't write her songs (however she claims to do LOL big copycat anyways...
and your dear Misha86 just said
firstly as pointed out beyonce does not write her own songs, they add her name to songs to make her seem like a well rounded artist
Maybe you guys should stop defending her, Your only makeing your side of the argument look less valid by the second.

Not just the lyrics, you also spoke about the video which was based of off Gareth Pugh Autom/Winter 2009 video. Which you forgot to mention aswell.

Maybe I should check the cowriters? That's not my job. If you're too lazy to follow up your OP  (which you didn't even write, just copied and pasted)  then why did you even post it in the first place?  You have yet to prove the writers of the song are being controled.  

Then you tell me

Like I said, I can defend it but I won't post certain stuff here
Which AKA translation "I can't defend it"

Don't dish out what you can't defend.
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:45:21 PM by Diana Jean
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike