mjboogieTopic starter

Jane Velez Mitchell
February 01, 2010, 10:05:55 PM
Well I dont think its a big deal or anything, but today both Jane Velez Mitchell and Prime News on CNN had a panel of guest discussing Conrad Murray and both discussions lasted about 30 minutes. Also our buddy from TMZ was there not Harvey but the other guy. THey said any minute any second, and definitley before Fri that Murray will be indicted for manslaughter. THere was a huge meeting held in the Los Angeles District Attorneys office to proceed forth with the charges.
The point here is of course we have heard this over and over and I will believe it when I see it, but Jane is like what in the hell is taking sooo long? One of the guest was Firpo Carr (jackson family friend?_ and a few lawyer experts.  I am saying to me Jane's comments seemed suspicious. Jane was saying how Murray has already confessed to everything a loooong time ago. In other words he should have been arrested a lonnng time ago. :?
ANd she really really really kept elaborating on the fact that to her MJ looked healthy, energetic, and vibrant from the rehearsels she saw and that there is nooo way that MJ could have been taking all the drugs that the reports have claimed. She said no way and that this whole Michael Jackson thing is crazy. dragging on tooo long. :?
So ummm is the media getting suspicious or what. She said nothing negative about MJ btw.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Re: Jane Velez Mitchell
February 01, 2010, 10:14:25 PM
I think it's taking so long because it is not as simple as Dr. Murray.  I think the current runs much deeper and the further out the LAPD go, the further they get sucked in!  In other words, they are finding out lots of things behind this thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 10:14:54 PM
Oh really that's interesting because if I recall when it was around the time after MJ supposedly died she was one of the main ones that was talking about his conditon and the way he died.  She kept stressing about the reports of the drugs in his system and that his body was emanciated when he died.  Now all of a sudden she is stressing that he looked healthy and she doesn't believe that he used all those drugs.  Okay so it sounds like she's being a hypocrite now changing her tune all of a sudden.  Now even the media is starting to question themselves and their own stories and facts. :lol:  Even they are confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 10:23:02 PM
I know some people are getting nervous about the arrest of Murray but in truth he should have been arrested long time ago and people are beginning to question the LAPD and look at their code of ethic in this case so to take the heat off of themselves they will arrested him but they sould have arrested him back in June and let him bond out of until the arrangement they had enough evidence to do that by his own admission
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 10:31:42 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Oh really that's interesting because if I recall when it was around the time after MJ supposedly died she was one of the main ones that was talking about his conditon and the way he died.  She kept stressing about the reports of the drugs in his system and that his body was emanciated when he died.  Now all of a sudden she is stressing that he looked healthy and she doesn't believe that he used all those drugs.  Okay so it sounds like she's being a hypocrite now changing her tune all of a sudden.  Now even the media is starting to question themselves and their own stories and facts. :lol:  Even they are confused.

I'm glad that the media is finally questioning themselves.  I wish they had done that years ago! And it could be that even though they don't want to admit it - they are realizing that people aren't going to buy into the bologna any more, especially where Michael is concerned. Michael has shown (without having to speak) that even though he has not toured, performed regularly, produced album after album, etc., his star still shines brighter than anyone else. He is truly beloved by millions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Kirsche

February 02, 2010, 12:37:07 PM
Quote from: "deedee75"
I know some people are getting nervous about the arrest of Murray but in truth he should have been arrested long time ago and people are beginning to question the LAPD and look at their code of ethic in this case so to take the heat off of themselves they will arrested him but they sould have arrested him back in June and let him bond out of until the arrangement they had enough evidence to do that by his own admission

And didn't he already ( IDK, in July or August) declare, that he gave him Propofol etc? And then he was not arrested?? C'mon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

hope

February 02, 2010, 12:52:27 PM
My thoughts exactly..JVM and Nancy grace led the disgusting media lies at that time. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:53:36 PM
Wasn't it last week that the DA said that LAPD has not turned the case over to them yet???  If not, there will not be an indictment until the DA can present it to the GJ...this is LA we are speaking of, high case volume so once it is turned over we would still have to wait possibly weeks yet to see an indictment... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 08:47:44 PM
Ya know what the best part is???

The best part is that Michael and his real life hoax team is keeping track of all the corruption that has been goin down from day one and has enough evidence to blow a shit load of assholes inside out and back again.  What do you think the title to his movie will be?
I doubt he would get in trouble for exposing the truth of it since it wouldn't be anywhere near as criminal as what world government leaders are doing right now under our noses.
I love MJ's sense of humor, don't you?

Karma sucks..........

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:10:04 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I'm glad that the media is finally questioning themselves.  I wish they had done that years ago! And it could be that even though they don't want to admit it - they are realizing that people aren't going to buy into the bologna any more, especially where Michael is concerned. Michael has shown (without having to speak) that even though he has not toured, performed regularly, produced album after album, etc., his star still shines brighter than anyone else. He is truly beloved by millions.

I agree totally! MJ's star is so bright! ;)  I love Jesus Christ and MJ with all my heart! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde