Re: Why Michael Chose GAGA-GOOD!
February 02, 2010, 12:11:31 PM
Why Michael chooses GAGA: read article about Michael below from Bloomberg Business Week online. It is dated June 25, 2009 at 10:24PM EST

Financial Assets Included Sony/ATV Catalog

A genius of a songwriter and performer, Jackson was not so in tune with his personal finances. At one point the star owed more than $270 million to Bank of America (BAC). In 2005 the bank sold that debt at a discount to the private equity firm Fortress Investment Group (FIG). Jackson, who reportedly spent as much as $30 million a year during the good times on clothes, travel, and toys for his ranch, successfully fought an attempt to auction many of his personal possessions earlier this year. Over the years those suing Jackson for past-due bills included his former publicist, video director, attorney, and financial advisers.

Not much is known about Jackson's estate planning or will. He leaves behind three children and his well-known brothers, sisters, mother, and father. The star had one asset that will likely be the target of much maneuvering by creditors and heirs in the coming months and years—his 50% interest in the Sony/ATV music catalog. Shortly after his string of early 1980s hits that included Thriller, one of the best-selling albums of all time, Jackson was shrewdly advised to buy the Beatles catalog for $47 million. Ten years later, Jackson merged his music company with Sony Corp.'s (SNE) music publishing arm in a deal reportedly worth $90 million to him.

Today, that company owns the publishing rights to thousands of hit songs by everyone from Neil Diamond to Lady Gaga. Music publishers collect royalties from radio stations, movie studios, and record labels every time a song is played or album sold. Jackson's half interest has been estimated to be worth as much as $500 million. Jackson's own hits are owned by a separate company, also now part of his estate.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:22:07 PM
Xirisjex, I have heard this about her calling her very young fans her little monsters too and I feel it has a very dark connotation and I think she is trying to show how the Illuminati want to change and control us and our children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:27:21 PM
@xirisjex   The worst allegations and jibes against MJ were later on in his career.   Lady GaGa is still relatively young and starting out on her career.

At the beginning with MJ there were whisperings and jokes about his fashion style, his make up, his voice, his love of animals (bubbles), etc...  so yes i can compare the two.  The jokes and judgements against Lady GaGa are similar to how it started out with MJ... and then of course, MJ became very big, very famous, very rich and very powerful and then the claws really came out.

Since when is it ok to judge someone on their appearance and dress style as they do Lady GaGa?  She is actually very clever with what she does.  Everyone is talking about her, right??   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:27:50 PM
Quote from: "StargazerMJ11"
Hi there,
               I have never liked the imagery of Gaga so I ignored her where possible - silly me!
I believe that Souza and Mo have done a great job in their mkultra/freemason research and have shown the Gaga image and what it represents brilliantly - but - I also think we have missed something big.
Why would Michael want to work with her if she were only a puppet happy to disturb the public?
why would the Jacksons keep saying they love her?
I put this song on for a reason:here they are;

We are a generation twisted by our myth
Confused and ludicrous, holding on to love
Consumed by all the pleasures in our midst
A life without the lips we've kissed
And losing all control

We're gonna start a resistance
So we want independence
We're gonna give the world some of this

Electric kiss
I'm gonna change the world with my lips
One voice forever
We'll live together
Peace, love, solitude and happiness
Electric kiss

Fame is our felony
We're so in love with it
Superstars and masochists
Who don't know where to go
But the poets and the fathers of our time
Put down their weapons in their arms
And know what they must do

So we want independence

Electric kiss
One voice forever
We'll live together

Electric kiss
One voice for ever
We'll live together
Electric kiss
This is what I believe she is doing . There are articles saying she hates her imagery . She is so over the top with illuminati mind control themes that we cannot do anything but notice them?
She wanted to start a resistance and she is doing so with a little thriller help.

Also lets look at the Grammy performance -
Sorry but I can't upload pics as they are bitmap and the vid was removed and it won't process my new one.
She is dragged on stage - TIAI pic of victim child in head bandages on floor
                                       Same as Gaga in recent vid covered to nose with white mask
                                       same as Jacksons Torture vid where they have faces with no eyes
                                       Same as Pink floyd - brick in the wall - kids on train with no eyes

It is a circus scenario with Magician - Freemasonry/magi/crowley/ghosts etc

He says ' We Want To See The Real Gaga ' - the 'mind controlled one'
He tells us she has her own Politics?(couldn't get the word) could be policy?
He tells us she 'HAS NO SOUL'
She then arrives in a cage - where her mind is now controlled
Cut to telling us that this is 'mass mind control'
She then collapses and is taken up the steps and dumped in the vat/tube.
After all this she then sits with Elton - back where she originally started at a piano singing Speechless - Michael!
Elton has dirt all over his face - the filthy music industry he has been a part of?
He also says 'Thank God For GAGA'
She is a part of 'The Resistance' and so is Michael and others - she is deliberate in her attempts to show us what is happening - watch the Grammys again - the whole thing is showing us what is happening and what 'our 'future ' will be if this isn't stopped.
ALSO WHEN SHE SINGS WITH ELTON SHE IS WEARING HER GREEN OUTFIT - Green is what she is wearing singing Electric Kiss - back to herself?
Look beyond the obvious - I didn't and nearly missed it.
Love x

:!:  :!:  :!: Bravo on your excellent and insightful post!!!!  I agree with you completely, Michael did NOT WANT to work with GaGa, Michael IS WORKING WITH GAGA...she is pure, raw, true talent and Michael knew that.  She is making fun / exposing all the symbols in her work to cast light on all of the evil underground demons...please think about it, would someone in a secret society be so bold and expose for all the world to see, I highly doubt it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

February 02, 2010, 12:39:59 PM
I hope the day comes when she sheds all this iluminati garb and craziness and shows her true self and her talent and just let this side of herself shine without all the gimmicks.
It'll probably be the same time MJ returns. :)

Maybe that's the whole point to her image. She is a symbol and reflection of what the world has turned into. What the music has turned into. Maybe this is how MJ FELT when he was at the height of his fame and his popularity but we saw something else. Remember on the Oprah interview in '93 he said he was terribly sad during those years. I believe it. I'm sure there's more to Gaga than meets the eye. Her Grammy performance was trying to send a more obvious message this time.

We are SO screwed up right now. :(
Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 12:43:55 PM by dmovie27
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:42:36 PM
She looked better before she got famous.

Normal & natural talent but now she's just...what's the word?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:54:35 PM
Quote from: "bluegurl201"
She looked better before she got famous.

Normal & natural talent but now she's just...what's the word?  :roll:

I totally agree, it's so sad that she has had to go to this extreme to show us the truth.

@dmovie27
:- I hope the day comes when she sheds all this iluminati garb and craziness and shows her true self and her talent and just let this side of herself shine without all the gimmicks.
It'll probably be the same time MJ returns. :)

I'm positive you are right on both counts.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She is really a sweet girl.    I knew she was sending messages as soon as I saw Paparazzi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Lady Gaga is really talented and has good music, I can remember on her The Fame Monster album there are two Gaga's one with the blonde hair (The mind controlled Gaga) and one with dark hair and crying (The original Gaga - wants out of the mind control). I think she is misunderstood and I really think Michael wanted to sing with her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 01:14:26 PM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
Hi there,
               I have never liked the imagery of Gaga so I ignored her where possible - silly me!
I believe that Souza and Mo have done a great job in their mkultra/freemason research and have shown the Gaga image and what it represents brilliantly - but - I also think we have missed something big.
Why would Michael want to work with her if she were only a puppet happy to disturb the public?

And losing all control

So we want independence

Electric kiss
One voice forever
We'll live together
Electric kiss

Fame is our felony
We're so in love with it

So we want independence

Electric kiss
One voice forever
We'll live together

Electric kiss
One voice for ever
We'll live together
Electric kiss
This is what I believe she is doing . There are articles saying she hates her imagery . She is so over the top with illuminati mind control themes that we cannot do anything but notice them?
She wanted to start a resistance and she is doing so with a little thriller help.

Sorry but I can't upload pics as they are bitmap and the vid was removed and it won't process my new one.

After all this she then sits with Elton - back where she originally started at a piano singing Speechless - Michael!
Elton has dirt all over his face - the filthy music industry he has been a part of?
She is a part of 'The Resistance' and so is Michael and others - she is deliberate in her attempts to show us what is happening - watch the Grammys again - the whole thing is showing us what is happening and what 'our 'future ' will be if this isn't stopped.
ALSO WHEN SHE SINGS WITH ELTON SHE IS WEARING HER GREEN OUTFIT - Green is what she is wearing singing Electric Kiss - back to herself?
Love x

:!:  :!:  :!: Bravo on your excellent and insightful post!!!!  I agree with you completely, Michael did NOT WANT to work with GaGa, Michael IS WORKING WITH GAGA...she is pure, raw, true talent and Michael knew that.  She is making fun / exposing all the symbols in her work to cast light on all of the evil underground demons...please think about it, would someone in a secret society be so bold and expose for all the world to see, I highly doubt it!

One thing doesn't add up to this though. By saying she is exposing symbols and such we are going by the illumnati right? One of the things that is claimed about the illumnati is that they control everything, including the music industry. If that is true there is no way she would be able to be succesfull without being ''brain washed'' or at least following their orders. So how can she expose them through her songs and on stage then? They would not allow her to do that, if they really excist. If anything they would use her to gain control on the masses, I guess...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 01:31:53 PM
Quote from: "xirisjex"
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
Hi there,

And losing all control

So we want independence

Electric kiss
One voice forever
We'll live together
Electric kiss

Fame is our felony
We're so in love with it

So we want independence

Electric kiss
One voice forever
We'll live together

Electric kiss
One voice for ever
We'll live together
Electric kiss

Love x

One thing doesn't add up to this though. By saying she is exposing symbols and such we are going by the illumnati right? One of the things that is claimed about the illumnati is that they control everything, including the music industry. If that is true there is no way she would be able to be succesfull without being ''brain washed'' or at least following their orders. So how can she expose them through her songs and on stage then? They would not allow her to do that, if they really excist. If anything they would use her to gain control on the masses, I guess...

I totally understand what you are saying here but I have to add that Black or White Panther video was shown for mass public viewing and I'm sure the Illuminati did not approve of that but it was still shown and only after was it banned. I'm sure Michael has friends in high places and can achieve anything. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe you guys are right, maybe she is trying to expose all of that, I just don't think Michael is behind it though. Other artists have spoken out about it as well so maybe she came up with all of this on her own. If regular people like us could see it so could she perhaps.
One thing that I don't get is why would she then work with someone like Beyonce who is considered to be a puppet for them? Isn't she just going along with them then? If you look at that video ''videophone'' she's not making any statements there, just going along with it all. Wouldn't that be against what she is trying to do according to all of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "xirisjex"
Maybe you guys are right, maybe she is trying to expose all of that, I just don't think Michael is behind it though. Other artists have spoken out about it as well so maybe she came up with all of this on her own. If regular people like us could see it so could she perhaps.
One thing that I don't get is why would she then work with someone like Beyonce who is considered to be a puppet for them? Isn't she just going along with them then? If you look at that video ''videophone'' she's not making any statements there, just going along with it all. Wouldn't that be against what she is trying to do according to all of this?

Maybe they are making it look as though they are playing along. I trust they know what they are doing, they know sooo much more than we do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that Micheal was able to look deeper than the superficial and see the heart of this young woman.  She is a humanitarian with a surprising upbringing.  Together, they could have turned humanity upside down. Her life is quite extraordinary.  Michael obviously saw her potential.

She donated millions to Haiti.

[youtube:l6cex6v3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX71atL_3w0[/youtube:l6cex6v3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I hope you don't mind Souza but I took this from your other thread about 2009 VMA's because what GaGa says about her performance there is very appropriate for this thread:-

“Do you think it will be one of those defining moments people will remember at the VMAs?”
“I know it will. I sort of have this philosophy about things: there’s never a reason to do something unless it’s going to be memorable, unless it’s going to change things, unless it’s going to inspire a movement. With the song and with the performance, I hope to say something very grave about fame and the price of it.”

“Something grave? What?”
“You’ll have to see.”

“What are you going to wear? “
“I would say that the fashion for the performance is a representation of the most stoic and memorable martyrs of fame in history. It’s intended to be an iconic image that represents people. I think after watching the performance and maybe studying it after you watch it on YouTube, you’ll see the references and the symbols come through.”

I think she knows exactly what she is doing and I have a newfound respect for GaGa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions