Listen to her - her lyrics!

[youtube:13rko1vs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM[/youtube:13rko1vs]

I have never liked the imagery of Gaga so I ignored her where possible - silly me!
I believe that Souza and Mo have done a great job in their mkultra/freemason research and have shown the Gaga image and what it represents brilliantly - but - I also think we have missed something big.
Why would Michael want to work with her if she were only a puppet happy to disturb the public?
why would the Jacksons keep saying they love her?
I put this song on for a reason:here they are;

We are a generation twisted by our myth
Confused and ludicrous, holding on to love
Consumed by all the pleasures in our midst
A life without the lips we've kissed
And losing all control

We're gonna start a resistance
So we want independence
We're gonna give the world some of this

Electric kiss
I'm gonna change the world with my lips
One voice forever
We'll live together
Peace, love, solitude and happiness
Electric kiss

Fame is our felony
We're so in love with it
Superstars and masochists
Who don't know where to go
But the poets and the fathers of our time
Put down their weapons in their arms
And know what they must do

So we want independence

Electric kiss
One voice forever
We'll live together

Electric kiss
One voice for ever
We'll live together
Electric kiss
This is what I believe she is doing . There are articles saying she hates her imagery . She is so over the top with illuminati mind control themes that we cannot do anything but notice them?
She wanted to start a resistance and she is doing so with a little thriller help.

Also lets look at the Grammy performance -
Sorry but I can't upload pics as they are bitmap and the vid was removed and it won't process my new one.
She is dragged on stage - TIAI pic of victim child in head bandages on floor
Same as Gaga in recent vid covered to nose with white mask
same as Jacksons Torture vid where they have faces with no eyes
Same as Pink floyd - brick in the wall - kids on train with no eyes

It is a circus scenario with Magician - Freemasonry/magi/crowley/ghosts etc

He says ' We Want To See The Real Gaga ' - the 'mind controlled one'
He tells us she has her own Politics?(couldn't get the word) could be policy?
He tells us she 'HAS NO SOUL'
She then arrives in a cage - where her mind is now controlled
Cut to telling us that this is 'mass mind control'
She then collapses and is taken up the steps and dumped in the vat/tube.
After all this she then sits with Elton - back where she originally started at a piano singing Speechless - Michael!
Elton has dirt all over his face - the filthy music industry he has been a part of?
He also says 'Thank God For GAGA'
She is a part of 'The Resistance' and so is Michael and others - she is deliberate in her attempts to show us what is happening - watch the Grammys again - the whole thing is showing us what is happening and what 'our 'future ' will be if this isn't stopped.
ALSO WHEN SHE SINGS WITH ELTON SHE IS WEARING HER GREEN OUTFIT - Green is what she is wearing singing Electric Kiss - back to herself?
Look beyond the obvious - I didn't and nearly missed it.
Love x
Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 12:59:12 PM by StargazerMJ11
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

Re: Why Michael Chose GAGA-GOOD!
February 01, 2010, 10:19:48 PM
Nice post!  :D  

I stated this on another post, but since this is new maybe more will see it...she played all Michael songs before she came out on stage at her concert in Detroit on January 13th. The crowd went wild and we were all dancing! She's a fan!

And, she is a great performer with a message of love...sound familiar?? She is anti-hate, anti-fame, anti-paparazzi...sound familiar?? She wears outfits that make a statement...sound familiar?? I am just saying she's not a shock to me to be considered by Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 10:47:53 PM
Wow - I noticed it last night for the first time that behind all of the costume, she has real talent. Now tonight it is confirmed just how truly talented she is.  No wonder Michael wanted to sing with her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tereza

February 02, 2010, 06:03:36 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Wow - I noticed it last night for the first time that behind all of the costume, she has real talent.
Finally!

Too many people still judge first and then listen. But I'm happy you discovered it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 07:08:01 AM
Just a few questions to everyone here...

Are you all gonna assume everyone Michael took interest in is in on the hoax?
And are ya'll that think that aware that most celebrities are anti-paparazzi?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

February 02, 2010, 09:57:48 AM
it was no accident travis saying ow mj wanted ga ga think about it she only came around in 2009 wasnt it? Interesting time shes like female mj u mite say i only like her now cos mj said he did before i didnt really at all in her album she thanks people like madonna and prince not mj but she is clearly a fan that was on purpose too! she is planting clues shes in his catalogue he is telling her what to do trust me 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 10:03:32 AM
One big thing I noticed at the grammys her performance seemed  she was singing aboout mjs career then they dipped her in fire! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

February 02, 2010, 10:06:49 AM
The video here is obviously quite old....before she transformed her image and changed her name.  She is clearly talented and intelligent and in her most recent video 'Bad Romance' part of the dancing is reminiscent of MJ's Thriller.  Is she paying tribute to him?  Hard to say what her intention is.  She recently had an audience with the queen as did Miley Cyrus, who also acknowledged MJ in a recent performance.  Not sure what to make of that either.  

But what is the message Lady Gaga sends to her audience of teenagers?  

Here's what Vigilant Citizen had to say about Bad Romance....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 10:54:10 AM
Hi there,
               I have never liked the imagery of Gaga so I ignored her where possible - silly me!
I believe that Souza and Mo have done a great job in their mkultra/freemason research and have shown the Gaga image and what it represents brilliantly - but - I also think we have missed something big.
Why would Michael want to work with her if she were only a puppet happy to disturb the public?
why would the Jacksons keep saying they love her?
I put this song on for a reason:here they are;

We are a generation twisted by our myth
Confused and ludicrous, holding on to love
Consumed by all the pleasures in our midst
A life without the lips we've kissed
And losing all control

So we want independence

Electric kiss
One voice forever
We'll live together
Electric kiss

Fame is our felony
We're so in love with it
Superstars and masochists
Who don't know where to go
But the poets and the fathers of our time
Put down their weapons in their arms
And know what they must do

So we want independence

Electric kiss
One voice forever
We'll live together

Electric kiss
One voice for ever
We'll live together
Electric kiss
This is what I believe she is doing . There are articles saying she hates her imagery . She is so over the top with illuminati mind control themes that we cannot do anything but notice them?
She wanted to start a resistance and she is doing so with a little thriller help.

Also lets look at the Grammy performance -
Sorry but I can't upload pics as they are bitmap and the vid was removed and it won't process my new one.
She is dragged on stage - TIAI pic of victim child in head bandages on floor
                                       Same as Gaga in recent vid covered to nose with white mask
                                       same as Jacksons Torture vid where they have faces with no eyes
                                       Same as Pink floyd - brick in the wall - kids on train with no eyes

It is a circus scenario with Magician - Freemasonry/magi/crowley/ghosts etc

He says ' We Want To See The Real Gaga ' - the 'mind controlled one'
He tells us she has her own Politics?(couldn't get the word) could be policy?
He tells us she 'HAS NO SOUL'
She then arrives in a cage - where her mind is now controlled
Cut to telling us that this is 'mass mind control'
She then collapses and is taken up the steps and dumped in the vat/tube.
After all this she then sits with Elton - back where she originally started at a piano singing Speechless - Michael!
Elton has dirt all over his face - the filthy music industry he has been a part of?
He also says 'Thank God For GAGA'
She is a part of 'The Resistance' and so is Michael and others - she is deliberate in her attempts to show us what is happening - watch the Grammys again - the whole thing is showing us what is happening and what 'our 'future ' will be if this isn't stopped.
ALSO WHEN SHE SINGS WITH ELTON SHE IS WEARING HER GREEN OUTFIT - Green is what she is wearing singing Electric Kiss - back to herself?
Look beyond the obvious - I didn't and nearly missed it.
Love x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

February 02, 2010, 11:15:08 AM
ok i think Lady Gaga has it in her to be the next big thing, i think she's a stay-arounder,
possibly we'll look at her in 10, 20 years time and realise she became the next Madonna.
I believe her to be very talented, educated and intelligent, a woman who knows what she's doing ! Frankly we could break down every music video ever made , every song ever made and find something "dubious" about it, "symbolic" hey "mind controlling"! So what gives? Do we stick our heads and that of our children in the Bible and only listen to psalms from now on? So her songs are catchy, I belt out "papparazzi" in the shower, is she therefor "mind controling" me ?? If anything the "symbols" that "prove" gaga to be a "mind control victim" are BLATANTLY out there for all to see in her clips, you'd figure if it was indeed the case (her being MC'ed and what not) that the tips would be a little more subtle?
I'm sorry but i don't see what the commotion is all about , she makes some friggin catchy tunes, either you like her or you don't,but quit with the "OMG Illuminati everywhere!"
just chill, enjoy music !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:25:47 AM
Quote from: "Tereza"
Wow - I noticed it last night for the first time that behind all of the costume, she has real talent.
Finally!

Too many people still judge first and then listen. But I'm happy you discovered it.

And so many people did that to Michael.. remember?  He was wierd because he wore make up and spoke with a soft voice, etc....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:37:11 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Finally!

And so many people did that to Michael.. remember?  He was wierd because he wore make up and spoke with a soft voice, etc....

Amen to that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:02:50 PM
This is brilliant stargazerMJ11. I think you have shown a lot of very important insights here. I would like to add a couple of my own observations from the Grammy's. During the GaGa expose, the guy talking (don't know his name) specifically says that we don't want her mind control pop and throws GaGa into the rejection bin. He says that we want the real GaGa. He also calls her a MONSTER several times and that she will turn all of us into MONSTERS too. This is so important, they have virtually spelled it out for us. I think GaGa is the key to showing us what is really going on in the music industry and she must be an incredibly strong person to show us in this way. I really feel that there are many connections to Michael in the Grammy's and maybe this is a joint scheme to expose the truth.
I found this which is very creepy but so important. She is spelling it out to us, I am sure she is doing this deliberately to expose the truth. She knows what she is doing as well as Michael does and IMO quite a few other artists. The whole series on Hello Kitty is mind blowing if you care to watch:-
This one relates to GaGa and Hello Kitty:-

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:04:40 PM
Quote from: "mjsweety"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Finally!

Amen to that!

You can't possibly compare what people say about her to what people say about Michael. What they did (and some still do) is way worse. ( Child molester anyone? Jokes on late night shows about that? Changing his skin color because he wanted to be white? just to name some false things.)  That's the main reason they called him weird. She gets called weird for her outfits. Big difference imo. ( Not trying to be rude so don't take it that way)

Also if she is like anyone, she is like Madonna. I don't understand why people would say she is like Michael.
She is so much more like Madonna. Madonna was known for reinventing herself and is always praised because she knows how to market herself. She used sex to make her ''out there'' and Lady Gaga uses her outfits and imaginery. Same thing, they know how to get people interested them.
Also they both defend there work as art when questioned about it. ( look at past interviews of Madonna and you will see what I mean.They say the exact same thing) And both of them are known to be at the forefront for gay people. Which is great don't get me wrong,but still very similar. Even Madonna has said that she sees a lot of herself when she was younger in her.
Just to be clear, I'm not hating on her. She just reminds me a lot of Madonna that's all.

Also something else, as someone already pointed out, Michael wanted her to open for him at the 02. They weren't gonna sing together or write a song.
I really don't think she is in on the hoax. Why of all the people would she be in on it? He knows many people in the industry closely and has worked with some people in the last few years, but he doesn't tell them yet includes someone he doesn't even know? Doesn't make sense to me...

Also the things that have been pointed out to me just show that she is somewhat of a fan of his. That's all really, and pretty much every artist out there has proclaimed to be a fan of his at some point in their career so that is nothing new either.

Well this post turned out much longer than intented  :lol:  I guess I had to get this of my chest finally  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:06:21 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
This is brilliant stargazerMJ11. I think you have shown a lot of very important insights here. I would like to add a couple of my own observations from the Grammy's. During the GaGa expose, the guy talking (don't know his name) specifically says that we don't want her mind control pop and throws GaGa into the rejection bin. He says that we want the real GaGa. He also calls her a MONSTER several times and that she will turn all of us into MONSTERS too. This is so important, they have virtually spelled it out for us. I think GaGa is the key to showing us what is really going on in the music industry and she must be an incredibly strong person to show us in this way. I really feel that there are many connections to Michael in the Grammy's and maybe this is a joint scheme to expose the truth.
I found this which is very creepy but so important. She is spelling it out to us, I am sure she is doing this deliberately to expose the truth. She knows what she is doing as well as Michael does and IMO quite a few other artists. The whole series on Hello Kitty is mind blowing if you care to watch:-
This one relates to GaGa and Hello Kitty:-

The higlighted part about the monster thing, I think that was about her calling her fans her little ''monsters'' also she has a song called monster appariantly...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions