Shout

I have to agree I think that Lady Gaga is a huge talent and I like to learn more about her. She makes it much more interesting what is going on in the media but is very critical at the same time. This is amazing and I like this kind of people.
Thaks everybody for this post.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

I agree shout, It's so great to see a possible positive outcome to all this dark truth. I feel much happier now that there is some visible light and love at the end of this deep and dark tunnel. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have been looking into this some more and have found this:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rising pop star Lady Gaga was “hysterical” with grief upon learning legendary hitmaker Michael Jackson had died, according to reports out of the UK.

As we all know by now, the King of Pop died on Thursday at the age of 50.

The “Love Game” singer reportedly cancelled all interviews before her debut at Britain’s Glastonbury Music Festival after hearing the news and refused to leave her tour bus.

“Gaga was hysterical with grief. She could not be consoled and spent the day on the phone to her producer RedOne in America,” says a source in the star’s camp.

“They penned hits ‘Poker Face’ and ‘Just Dance’ together. He had been working with Michael on new material recently and was beside himself.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just want to say that gaga is an illuminati slave look at her videos and all the occult signs, Michael and the illuminati don't mix they want him gone and he is sick of them trying to ruin him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Not a Gaga fan but love Elton.....I noticed he changed the last line to his song in this performance......not sure why??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love Elton.  Who doesn't!  He is a legend himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

First:  I, too, "see" all the correlations between Lady Gaga, her performances, song titles, outfits, & Michael.   Close your eyes and listen...she can sing.

Second:   GAGA backwards.... "A GAG"    

......things that make you go "hmmmm".....    8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

I went to Gaga show also and found that one scene was graveyard...very much like Thriller graveyard from the new video.  She was wearing Madonnaesque outfit at one time with the pointed bra and blonde hair.  And yeah, the music was ALL MJ before the show... the audience loved it... dancing and singing all the songs!  I think they were working on a song together but never finished it... Dancing on the Moon.  So now this is all coming together... I can understand her more and why she is doing this stuff.  Especially the Grammy show... was very clever.  I am still figuring out her red carpet outfit w. all the orbits of lights and holding that star...is this standing for L.O.V.E...Law of Vibrational Energy?  The light of our soul?  I don't know here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

dmovie27

You have to understand that it's not necessarily the illuminati that she's targeting. Who said that they are the ones controlling the music industry? What if they are the ones trying to stop it? "Illuminati" does mean "to bring light". There's so much about the elite that we don't know, you're just going on people's formed opinions. Who I think she is targeting is the foul controllers of the music industry itself, who may be using mind control techiniques such as these and manipulation of sex and degenrative behavior to sell records. I don't think these people have anything to do with the illuminati. They're just gangster low lifes who are greedy and are losing their grip on the music industry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs"
First:  I, too, "see" all the correlations between Lady Gaga, her performances, song titles, outfits, & Michael.   Close your eyes and listen...she can sing.

Second:   GAGA backwards.... "A GAG"    

......things that make you go "hmmmm".....    8-)

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

JANET PETER PAN AMAS GA GA TINKERBELL GRAMMYS WOT MORE DO YOU WANT PROOF WISE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Quote from: "airieslady"
I went to Gaga show also and found that one scene was graveyard...very much like Thriller graveyard from the new video.  She was wearing Madonnaesque outfit at one time with the pointed bra and blonde hair.  And yeah, the music was ALL MJ before the show... the audience loved it... dancing and singing all the songs!  I think they were working on a song together but never finished it... Dancing on the Moon.  So now this is all coming together... I can understand her more and why she is doing this stuff.  Especially the Grammy show... was very clever.  I am still figuring out her red carpet outfit w. all the orbits of lights and holding that star...is this standing for L.O.V.E...Law of Vibrational Energy?  The light of our soul?  I don't know here.

Am I missing something here?  I have two teenagers and recently started looking at the music videos that are out there.  While an adult might look at her videos and see symbols and hidden meanings, adolescents see SEX, with no love attached.  Recently she was asked what she looks for in a man.  She responded, "Someone with a big......"  Does anyone really think that Michael would encourage Paris to sit down and watch a GaGa video with him?  

I'm not here to condemn the woman.  I don't know her.  I'm only looking at her work and words through the perspective of a mother.  I just read a commentary this morning from Greg Palast bemoaning the loss of innocence as his daughter is glued to Youtube videos of Lady GaGas crotch.  If she has a broader more uplifting message, it appears to be lost on the general audience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "airieslady"

Am I missing something here?  I have two teenagers and recently started looking at the music videos that are out there.  While an adult might look at her videos and see symbols and hidden meanings, adolescents see SEX, with no love attached.  Recently she was asked what she looks for in a man.  She responded, "Someone with a big......"  Does anyone really think that Michael would encourage Paris to sit down and watch a GaGa video with him?  

I'm not here to condemn the woman.  I don't know her.  I'm only looking at her work and words through the perspective of a mother.  I just read a commentary this morning from Greg Palast bemoaning the loss of innocence as his daughter is glued to Youtube videos of Lady GaGas crotch.  If she has a broader more uplifting message, it appears to be lost on the general audience.

Well I kind of have to agree with this though. I saw close ups of what she was wearing on stage at the grammys and you could she her crotch was barely covered. It's a shame because if she wants to focus on the meaning behind her performances why send a message like that out there at the same time? I feel the same way about Beyonce. She talks about being a strong woman, yet during the Ema's she was performing in an outfit that was more like underwear than an actual outfit. It's like why degrate yourself like that? Isn't  your talent enough?
Well I guess I'm a little off topic now.

I agree though that a lot of kids out there don't see any symbols and probably don't get the message. I think that's partially because she sends mixed signals in her videos and performances.
 I still don't think there is a special connection between her and Michael. I mean look at beyonce she pretty much copied the DRill from MIchael in her grammy performance, does that mean she knows something too?
They both probably are just fans..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

It is well known that the film industry, record companies and the media are controlled by the illuminati, music that teens often listen often leads to apathy, violence and drugs, also used to control mind, the music quality is often rejected by major labels. I do not think that Lady Gaga is an example to follow, maybe my opinion is that I do not like I've never liked all that symbolism she uses, I feel a rejection of that kind of thing, and what I believe is that in this world that there is a crisis of values, what is good, people look as bad, and what is bad people look as good, "the world upside down." I do not know if Michael wanted to work or working with her, I would know that :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

That's what I said on another thread about Lady Gaga:

"MJ holds rights on Lady Gaga's songs in his catalogue.

Why not imagine he influences her work (which she was said to have admitted already).
Why not imagine he actively orchestrates her success?
Why not imagine he has many spokespersons now?
Lady Gaga may be only one.
There are tons of money behind her.
She is the most spoiled star since a long time.
She is being pushed up.
Just a lady from New York night clubs on her way up? No.
She is THE star these days and for quite a while still, freaking out everybody.
She is the only one who may cross any borders of taste, lie, truth, art and A.I.R. (art is resistance). She is said to be so crazy in public that you would expect everything from her. She's being accepted that way. She has found agreement and acceptance from the public to be that way. Thus she has achieved more freedom on earth than anybody else. She may do or not do whatever she likes.
She is also said to be a very nice, kind person. This gives a lot of space for actions and for speculations. Watch her. She will speak the truth more than anybody else because she is so much disguised that nobody will take as personal insult what she's about to say.
She is the perfect court jester to mirror our crazyness back to us.
She will be THE star for quite a while - and then disappear miraculously or dramatically.
Watch for it."

I am adding this:
I consider her a mirror of the crazyness that has settled in as establishment in the "civilized" world. As such she giving an antipole to the influencial powerful individuals and organizations.
She is not puppet of nwo or what some fear. The contrary: she is duping and embarrassing the "upside town".
Lady Gaga is brilliant. She is ridiculing them by starring being one of them. It's a double layer storybook.
Who looks at her only once from the outside feels disgusted by her frank barefacedness of doing what she does.
In fact, she is crossing borders and thus uniting.
Her videos are masterpieces. There is a master behind these movies. If you watch them closely, you'll find at least as many clues of what she's really talking about as you found in TII.

The brand "Lady Gaga" is extremely well being brought to market.
There are people behind her that want to tell something.
If this were not the case, they would not put such tremendous effort in the videos and pay attention to so many details and story layers in them.
There are brains at work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.