Micheal Jackson the Archangel Theory/Parallels
February 01, 2010, 08:24:53 PM
I came across these vids a few hours ago. And I'd say this series touches on just about everything we hoax-ers have talked about. To me, it really sums it all up! As I type this I am just on vid *7* (And they even said my real name in re of someone with the same name) I am SO blown by this!!! It seems like Micheal was aware of who he really was!! Even on the 'This Is It' dvd commentary... his keyboardist also named Micheal, mentioned how MJ said something*along the lines of... they shouldn't take their gifts lightly because of their name. This is so DEEP!! I urge you all to listen to all 12 parts, cuz I am...

Part 1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      
Part 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 3: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 4: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 5: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 6: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 7: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

***You can find the other 5 vids on YT. I always knew he was destined, but on this level? WOW!!! :o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

Yes,
definitely. He is a lightworker, these people can heal the world. They can feel it, they can help us by doing sth, creating smt. With his “death” he is near to the Lords of Light. He has been spreading  the message of LOVE since the beginning of his LIFE. And has not been understood at all. A talented child with charismatic presence. Because he is an indigo child who can see the truth in the future.

I don’t think it is only for this purpose.
He has done it for many reasons, this one is the biggest and highest one, very spiritual and very personnel one that he is going to achieve among other tasks.
Let’s say it is about a long-term project of awareness of his supernatural powers.
Why so many people have followed him? Just because he was a sweet boy? He could dance well? Because of his golden pants? Oh NO.
So many people have followed him unconditionally  and after his “death” he is still followed by a new generation fan. Where is the reason? It is because his music, because his body language, because his charity and generosity? NO.
It is still little, isn’t it?

Do you remember THE LIGHT MAN in TII, when MJ comes out piece by piece…
Do you remember the song TII? (This is it, here I stand, I am the LIGHT of your world, I feel grand, got this love, I can feel, and I know, Yes for sure It is real..)
Do you remember all the indigo shinning behind Michael on the Memorial.
Do you remember the pleiadas behind Michael while performed WYBT with the written clue: pains instead of pain?
Do you remember while performed WATW all the religious symbols on the stage?
Do you remember the Spike Lee’s video of TII? The shinning- the light behind Michael?
He is giving us so many sings and clues also in this direction of LIGHT, can you see it? Yes, THIS IS IT, also…but not only..

Do you remember the message of the THIS IS IT across the last three performed songs?
1.   MAN IN THE MIRROR make the change with him
2.   THIS IS IT wake up and receive love and light
3.   HEAL THE WORLD  anybody of us can heal the other person and myself, just start from yourself and act together as ONE.

Just reply on each row: IT CAN BE OUR MICHAEL?

“You are a Lightworker if you:
* Feel called to heal others
* Want to resolve the world's social and environmental problems
* Believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation
* Have had mystical experiences, such as psychic premonitions or angelic encounters
* Have endured harsh life experiences that eroded your connection with the Divine Creator
* Want to heal your own life as a first step in healing the world
*Feel compelled to write, teach or counsel about your healing experiences and/or engage in artistic work to help make the planet a better place- through music, singing, entertainment or art
*Know that you are here for a higher purpose, even if you are unsure what it is or how to fulfill it.
Many Lightworkers are rediscovering their innate spiritual gifts, such as psychic communication skills and spiritual healing abilities.  These are gifts that we volunteered to use to heal the Earth and her population during the crucial decades surrounding us and the shift to higher consciousness.
Now is the time to fulfill our Divine purposes.  The world needs you, Lightworkers!  However you choose to use your gifts, is important.  Every loving & light- filled act all makes a difference- no matter how you perceive it's "size"!  Know that you are not alone.  Everyone awakens at their own time for Divine reasons.  Start to look within for the answers you seek.  It all starts with taking the first step, and additional steps will continue to follow.  Let your heart and intuition be your guide along with your Angels and Celestial guides.  
Parts based on and excerpted from the book
The Lightworker's Way by Doreen Virtue, P.h.D. “

LOVE LIVES FOREVER
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree Lalove09, I think he really does know who he really is and he is trying to get us to find this out for ourselves as well. This is indeed a very deeply spiritual journey. I will have to watch the videos in full, they look great. :D

@ Ascension, (very fitting name) :) . I like your viewpoint, I'm sure he is indeed an Indigo, full of love and with the warrior instinct and belief in love to bring it to life. :D

Michael is achieving his goal on every level, and he can be paralleled to so many significant roles. He is a true genius, who has taken on this major responsibility to awaken people so that we, together will heal the world.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ASCENSION"
Yes,
definitely. He is a lightworker, these people can heal the world. They can feel it, they can help us by doing sth, creating smt. With his “death” he is near to the Lords of Light. He has been spreading  the message of LOVE since the beginning of his LIFE. And has not been understood at all. A talented child with charismatic presence. Because he is an indigo child who can see the truth in the future.

I don’t think it is only for this purpose.
He has done it for many reasons, this one is the biggest and highest one, very spiritual and very personnel one that he is going to achieve among other tasks.
Let’s say it is about a long-term project of awareness of his supernatural powers.
Why so many people have followed him? Just because he was a sweet boy? He could dance well? Because of his golden pants? Oh NO.
So many people have followed him unconditionally  and after his “death” he is still followed by a new generation fan. Where is the reason? It is because his music, because his body language, because his charity and generosity? NO.
It is still little, isn’t it?

Do you remember THE LIGHT MAN in TII, when MJ comes out piece by piece…
Do you remember the song TII? (This is it, here I stand, I am the LIGHT of your world, I feel grand, got this love, I can feel, and I know, Yes for sure It is real..)
Do you remember all the indigo shinning behind Michael on the Memorial.
Do you remember the pleiadas behind Michael while performed WYBT with the written clue: pains instead of pain?
Do you remember while performed WATW all the religious symbols on the stage?
Do you remember the Spike Lee’s video of TII? The shinning- the light behind Michael?
He is giving us so many sings and clues also in this direction of LIGHT, can you see it? Yes, THIS IS IT, also…but not only..

Do you remember the message of the THIS IS IT across the last three performed songs?
1.   MAN IN THE MIRROR make the change with him
2.   THIS IS IT wake up and receive love and light
3.   HEAL THE WORLD  anybody of us can heal the other person and myself, just start from yourself and act together as ONE.

Just reply on each row: IT CAN BE OUR MICHAEL?

“You are a Lightworker if you:
* Feel called to heal others
* Want to resolve the world's social and environmental problems
* Believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation
* Have had mystical experiences, such as psychic premonitions or angelic encounters
* Have endured harsh life experiences that eroded your connection with the Divine Creator
* Want to heal your own life as a first step in healing the world
*Feel compelled to write, teach or counsel about your healing experiences and/or engage in artistic work to help make the planet a better place- through music, singing, entertainment or art
*Know that you are here for a higher purpose, even if you are unsure what it is or how to fulfill it.
Many Lightworkers are rediscovering their innate spiritual gifts, such as psychic communication skills and spiritual healing abilities.  These are gifts that we volunteered to use to heal the Earth and her population during the crucial decades surrounding us and the shift to higher consciousness.
Now is the time to fulfill our Divine purposes.  The world needs you, Lightworkers!  However you choose to use your gifts, is important.  Every loving & light- filled act all makes a difference- no matter how you perceive it's "size"!  Know that you are not alone.  Everyone awakens at their own time for Divine reasons.  Start to look within for the answers you seek.  It all starts with taking the first step, and additional steps will continue to follow.  Let your heart and intuition be your guide along with your Angels and Celestial guides.  
Parts based on and excerpted from the book
The Lightworker's Way by Doreen Virtue, P.h.D. “

LOVE LIVES FOREVER
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

Yes!!! I believe he's an indigo too!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

I think this is why the latest TIAI redirect is showing us the beginning of "This Is It" on Blu-ray where it show the robotic figure called LIGHTMAN opening up "piece by piece by piece" until Michael is revealed.  I'm sure LIGHTMAN depicts Michael's role as a LIGHTWORKER, bringing love, peace, hope and LIGHT to the world.

I, too, believe Michael is an Indigo - creative, innovative, intuitive, compassionate with just the right mix of Warrior spirit to take an Army of people on a crusade for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "LaLove09"
I came across these vids a few hours ago. And I'd say this series touches on just about everything we hoax-ers have talked about. To me, it really sums it all up! As I type this I am just on vid *7* (And they even said my real name in re of someone with the same name) I am SO blown by this!!! It seems like Micheal was aware of who he really was!! Even on the 'This Is It' dvd commentary... his keyboardist also named Micheal, mentioned how MJ said something*along the lines of... they shouldn't take their gifts lightly because of their name. This is so DEEP!! I urge you all to listen to all 12 parts, cuz I am...

Part 1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      
Part 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 3: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 4: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 5: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 6: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part 7: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

***You can find the other 5 vids on YT. I always knew he was destined, but on this level? WOW!!! :o

Thank you so so so much for posting this!!! I just got finished listening to all of the videos and all I can say is WOW!! That was truely amazing! Everything they were saying about how you FEEL when you listen to him or watch him perform is so true and makes so much sense to me. Thanks again! L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions