mjlovebugTopic starter

Jackson Family Foundation picture
February 01, 2010, 06:34:26 PM
This is a new picture that was created by the Jackson family.  I have found something’s that are within the picture that has a lot of symbolism. I do not know if this is a part of the hoax, so that is why I am posting this on here, so that I can see what you all thank. Sometimes the hoax is a team effort.

i understand that some can not see the pictures as well, you can right click the picture and click zoom or you can copy and past on word or PowerPoint and make the picture bigger. i am sorry for the size but i could not make them biger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now before I start, I need to say this. I cannot spell and I have problems with grammar. I would hope that you all will look past that and focus on the message
Now the first thing I notice about this picture was this:

I thank that this has clues that from one big clue. You can see that it has Michaels entails MJJ, but it, to me, all so looks like the simple of the lotus shown in Heal the World at the memorial.  And also on one of his outfits for this Is It

Lotus is a symbol for awakening to the spiritual reality of life. In Buddhist paintings and sculpture, the Buddha is often seated on a lotus flower. The lotus produces a beautiful flower even with its roots in the dirtiest water. The symbolism is that a person can rise above being rooted in the ugliness and suffering of this world, and should try to be pure and help others with the beauty of the spirit. In addition to the above, the lotus signifies that even the dirtiest water will not cling to the lotus (pure in spirit). Try sprinkling water on a lotus leaf and it will just roll off. The lotus also symbolizes truth and enlightenment.
This could mean that Michael is trying to tell us to overcome the ugliness and suffering of this world, and be good and kind.

After that I found this:

Now you can see what appear to be two men with swords
A sword in the internal sense signifies the truth of faith combating, and also the vastation of truth; and in the opposite sense falsity combating, and the punishment of falsity.
Maybe Michael is trying to fight for truth.
After that I found this:

This is a cross called Crux Decussata    
Crux Decussata comes from decus, Latin for 'distinction', 'honor', 'glory' and 'grace'. The Roman numeral 'X' has a value of ten and is associated with 'completeness'. However it is was used as a substitute for the more complex character, meaning 'hands together', i.e. crossing your fingers fingers Crossed action is used when the person feels the need for good luck, courage or protection. Most people accept that it's superstition at its simplest, yet is it so common, in both action and speech.
He may be telling us that he hopes that his message will get to people and that his plans will work

I also found this:

The symbolic meaning of lions, as one might imagine, primarily deals with strength. Other than a symbol for strength, other attributes of the lion are:
Courage Power Royalty Dignity Authority Dominion Justice Wisdom Ferocity The fact that it is a nocturnal creature means that the lion is a symbol of authority and command over subconscious thought (as night is an ancient symbol of the subconscious - or dream states).
It’s interesting that the lion is considered by many ancient cultures to be a solar animal symbol; however it is primarily a nocturnal creature, conducting its hunting activity mostly at night. Further, the lioness is considered a lunar animal.
This serves as a symbolic message of balance and sound judgment. In that the lion shares the world of both night and day, the lion bears a message of prudence to us. In other words, the lion asks us to not overdo in certain areas of our lives. Rather, keep an even mind and an overall balance in our life activities.
This is simple keep an even mind and an overall balance in our life activities. He is telling us not to let the hoax over run our lives. Michael is a smart man and he knows that we would spend hours on the computer trying to find more stuff about the hoax. But we must keep a balance don’t let it rule your life.
Also there is this:

Of love, peace or as messengers it also means truths and goodness of faith. It also is signified with with someone who is to be regenerated (or renewed)
We are to be massages of Michaels message, and this could also mean the though this hoax he will be renewed
And then there is this:

Now this one was a big duh moment for me, I just could not come up with where I have seen this. I print and ask one of my friends if she has ever seen something like this. She said that it looks like the design for Beyonce clothing line (now don’t get your panties on a bunch, I am not saying she is a part of the hoax) I found that info very useful. When I had seen the design I knew right then and there that was what it was.

Fleur de Lis- faith, wisdom, and chivalry: we are to have all of these

oh and i just found this this is were the crown came from  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 11:05:29 AM by mjlovebug1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jackson Family Foundation picture
February 01, 2010, 07:49:51 PM
Beautiful post !! Good job, some i could see as they were very small.  I just hope that the Jacksdon family is not somewhere laughing about all of his fans, as we are people and we do have feelings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebugTopic starter

February 02, 2010, 09:41:21 AM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Beautiful post !! Good job, some i could see as they were very small.  I just hope that the Jacksdon family is not somewhere laughing about all of his fans, as we are people and we do have feelings.

you can right click and then click zoom, im sorry the pictures that i have wasn't that small, but if you can you can put it on word and resiz it there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 09:52:30 AM
there goes that lion and crown again...just saw it on another link here...

Thanks for posting this...very interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 10:04:58 AM
(2-2-2010) In a recent interview, Janet Jackson admitted that she sometimes spend hours waiting by her phone expecting her late brother Michael.

The singer and younger sister of the late King of Pop said her grief gets easier with every day that passes, but she would do anything to hear him speak again. She said:

It gets sad sometimes because, I don't know, you think your phone is going to ring and you hear that voice calling your name. But, yeah, life goes on and everybody grieves differently. And every day is different. Some days it's much easier than others."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebugTopic starter

February 02, 2010, 11:06:48 AM
to all that has already seen this post befor and are coming back plz look back at it i have found were the crown came from
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:12:20 AM
Quote from: "mjlovebug1"
This is a new picture that was created by the Jackson family.  I have found something’s that are within the picture that has a lot of symbolism. I do not know if this is a part of the hoax, so that is why I am posting this on here, so that I can see what you all thank. Sometimes the hoax is a team effort.

i understand that some can not see the pictures as well, you can right click the picture and click zoom or you can copy and past on word or PowerPoint and make the picture bigger. i am sorry for the size but i could not make them biger

Now before I start, I need to say this. I cannot spell and I have problems with grammar. I would hope that you all will look past that and focus on the message
Now the first thing I notice about this picture was this:

I thank that this has clues that from one big clue. You can see that it has Michaels entails MJJ, but it, to me, all so looks like the simple of the lotus shown in Heal the World at the memorial.  And also on one of his outfits for this Is It

Lotus is a symbol for awakening to the spiritual reality of life. In Buddhist paintings and sculpture, the Buddha is often seated on a lotus flower. The lotus produces a beautiful flower even with its roots in the dirtiest water. The symbolism is that a person can rise above being rooted in the ugliness and suffering of this world, and should try to be pure and help others with the beauty of the spirit. In addition to the above, the lotus signifies that even the dirtiest water will not cling to the lotus (pure in spirit). Try sprinkling water on a lotus leaf and it will just roll off. The lotus also symbolizes truth and enlightenment.
This could mean that Michael is trying to tell us to overcome the ugliness and suffering of this world, and be good and kind.

After that I found this:

Now you can see what appear to be two men with swords
A sword in the internal sense signifies the truth of faith combating, and also the vastation of truth; and in the opposite sense falsity combating, and the punishment of falsity.
Maybe Michael is trying to fight for truth.
After that I found this:

This is a cross called Crux Decussata    
Crux Decussata comes from decus, Latin for 'distinction', 'honor', 'glory' and 'grace'. The Roman numeral 'X' has a value of ten and is associated with 'completeness'. However it is was used as a substitute for the more complex character, meaning 'hands together', i.e. crossing your fingers fingers Crossed action is used when the person feels the need for good luck, courage or protection. Most people accept that it's superstition at its simplest, yet is it so common, in both action and speech.
He may be telling us that he hopes that his message will get to people and that his plans will work

I also found this:

The symbolic meaning of lions, as one might imagine, primarily deals with strength. Other than a symbol for strength, other attributes of the lion are:
Courage Power Royalty Dignity Authority Dominion Justice Wisdom Ferocity The fact that it is a nocturnal creature means that the lion is a symbol of authority and command over subconscious thought (as night is an ancient symbol of the subconscious - or dream states).
It’s interesting that the lion is considered by many ancient cultures to be a solar animal symbol; however it is primarily a nocturnal creature, conducting its hunting activity mostly at night. Further, the lioness is considered a lunar animal.
This serves as a symbolic message of balance and sound judgment. In that the lion shares the world of both night and day, the lion bears a message of prudence to us. In other words, the lion asks us to not overdo in certain areas of our lives. Rather, keep an even mind and an overall balance in our life activities.
This is simple keep an even mind and an overall balance in our life activities. He is telling us not to let the hoax over run our lives. Michael is a smart man and he knows that we would spend hours on the computer trying to find more stuff about the hoax. But we must keep a balance don’t let it rule your life.
Also there is this:

Of love, peace or as messengers it also means truths and goodness of faith. It also is signified with with someone who is to be regenerated (or renewed)
We are to be massages of Michaels message, and this could also mean the though this hoax he will be renewed
And then there is this:

Now this one was a big duh moment for me, I just could not come up with where I have seen this. I print and ask one of my friends if she has ever seen something like this. She said that it looks like the design for Beyonce clothing line (now don’t get your panties on a bunch, I am not saying she is a part of the hoax) I found that info very useful. When I had seen the design I knew right then and there that was what it was.

Fleur de Lis- faith, wisdom, and chivalry: we are to have all of these

oh and i just found this this is were the crown came from  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What does symbol mean from Beyonce's clothing line?  I was reading that  Jay-Z may be a part of the Freemasons (Illuminati)  and they are trying to say that Beyonce is too.  Here's the link

Excellent post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:17:13 AM
Quote from: "mjlovebug1"
to all that has already seen this post befor and are coming back plz look back at it i have found were the crown came from

I was reading that article where you posted the crown's image...How did these objects go into auction if MJ didnt give permission for it?  These were MJ's possessions...how did these people get this?  Oh my God! even the letter from President Reagan was auctioned!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions