Re: TMZ on live right now!!!
February 02, 2010, 06:06:38 AM
I DON'T LIKE EMiNEM....  CANNOT STAND HIM  sorry

WHY is he there after what he did to Micheal ????????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 02, 2010, 06:30:53 AM
Okay that is weird that Eminem is there after all he has said about Michael! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 02, 2010, 07:31:12 AM
What did Eminem say about Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 02, 2010, 08:29:50 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
im going to need to learn to just get off a thread that shows so much disrespect to the singers...but instead i keept reading and keep getting more angry...
you guys please quit dissin lady gaga and kanye west and eminem...atleast they are there for a charity...you say how horrible they are why would they be there?...maybe this is the start in people making a change...because people do change you know? Lady Gaga CAN sing and she is genious in her vids...
Eminem CAN rap...yes he dissed MJ but so do the media and tabloid and we still somehow seem to believe it and depend on them to give us more MJ news. he is just misunderstood becaues not many of us here listen to rap we obviously prefer pop lol
Kanye West CAN sing...so what he made a mistake interuppting Taylor Swift?  It was a mistake and i am pretty sure he will never do that again lol HE LEARNED FROM HIS MISTAKE trial and error...
You guys are being VERY disrespectful for these do called "horrible" people when they are showed up there to the remaking for a charity to help raise money...so GEE give them a break ya are picking these people apart who entertain us.
I am proud they are doing this for charity good job EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS!! PROUD VERY PROUD...this is a start on people helping people the world needs a change...and the people on this thread need to change to. Show the LOVE please :'( I didnt see it...has LOVE dissappeared in our desperate attempt to reveal the hoax?

I agree 100%. And obviously, if you think MJ is apart of this then he must've forgiven Eminem so why can't some of his fans do the same? Also, I think MJ is actually a fan of Eminem and even asked about when his album was coming out. This was after that incident with the video of him making fun of his hair incident. So I think it's time for everyone to just get off their high horse and stop judging people that you do not know and take in the message. And I say all of that with love, L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Sarahli

February 02, 2010, 08:30:42 AM
Only God knows what's in people's hearts. We cannot prejudge on the reasons why do all these people come for. Some just for the show, for more fame or money, others because they feel invested or have nothing else to do know...don't know.

Nevertheless We have the right not to love some singers like Eminem after what he did to Michael, I personnally don't forgive him because while Michael was "alive" he made fun of him and now that he's "dead" you know...to me it's just hypocrisy, he just take advantage of the situation. I personnally don't forgive him and don't like this guy for that specific reason. I don't hate him either. Hate is a waste of energy. Even if Michael himself would forgive him I would not. Sorry.

This remake seems unpleasant at first sight to me  :(

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJLover1990

February 02, 2010, 11:13:58 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
What did Eminem say about Michael?

Well not exactly said anything, but he made fun of him in one of his videos he was really disrespectful towards Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 04:33:29 PM
Lady gaga can't sing sorry to break it to you her voice is just autotuned to make her sound good, and from the videos I have seen from her she is promoting the illuminati which are the same people that want Michael dead, and I think eminem is one of the greatest rappers out but what he did in that video of Michael was just digusting the hair on fire and the little kids jumping on Michaels bed, has he apologized when Michael was alive? but now he thinks he is dead and decides to jump on the bandwagon of hypocrits and start to like Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Kirsche

February 02, 2010, 04:54:57 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
Lady gaga can't sing sorry to break it to you her voice is just autotuned to make her sound good, and from the videos I have seen from her she is promoting the illuminati which are the same people that want Michael dead, and I think eminem is one of the greatest rappers out but what he did in that video of Michael was just digusting the hair on fire and the little kids jumping on Michaels bed, has he apologized when Michael was alive? but now he thinks he is dead and decides to jump on the bandwagon of hypocrits and start to like Michael

Couldn't agree more with everything you said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 02, 2010, 10:33:07 PM
I guess the BIG difference between us and Michael is that Michael knows how to forgive...thats such a beautiful ability
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 10:38:09 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"

Thank you for saying everything I'm too tired to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions