Karen Faye Spouting Off on Facebook... Again.
February 01, 2010, 04:49:30 PM
On facebook today:

I am devastated. No justice anywhere. Michael's children exploited, Michael's family disrespected...

NOT ONLY were they not invited to the Grammy's .....Michael's siblings were NOT invited to participate in WE ARE THE WORLD tonight either

The children were used for ratings and the selling of the DVD.

the children have been thrust into the exact same jungle that devoured Michael.

even the location (Staple Center)....

the same people surround the children that dismissed Michael's mental and physical condition for the sake of their show...

of course the children want to honor and walk in their fathers footsteps (he was killed, remember?) but they are still minors, and not ready to make an educated decision. Their father is no longer here to teach them the dangers, which he knew well. Michael knew enough to keep his children away from the media beasts...if he wanted this for his children, you would have seen his children in the spotlight while he was alive.

the Jackson family begged Katherine not to allow it, but their plea's were disregarded.

What has it got to do with her??  She was MJs make up artist... not a family member, not his wife and not the mother of these children!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Re: Karen Faye Spouting Off on Facebook... Again.
February 01, 2010, 04:54:08 PM
WOW.. she's really pi**ed about this isn't she.. i thought the kids where excited to do this for their daddy!! how strange!!  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 04:58:09 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
On facebook today:

I am devastated. No justice anywhere. Michael's children exploited, Michael's family disrespected...

NOT ONLY were they not invited to the Grammy's .....Michael's siblings were NOT invited to participate in WE ARE THE WORLD tonight either

The children were used for ratings and the selling of the DVD.

the children have been thrust into the exact same jungle that devoured Michael.

even the location (Staple Center)....

the same people surround the children that dismissed Michael's mental and physical condition for the sake of their show...

of course the children want to honor and walk in their fathers footsteps (he was killed, remember?) but they are still minors, and not ready to make an educated decision. Their father is no longer here to teach them the dangers, which he knew well. Michael knew enough to keep his children away from the media beasts...if he wanted this for his children, you would have seen his children in the spotlight while he was alive.

the Jackson family begged Katherine not to allow it, but their plea's were disregarded.

What has it got to do with her??  She was MJs make up artist... not a family member, not his wife and not the mother of these children!

Will she ever shut up?? And you're right she was just a simple employee of MJ, but she loves to think that she was somehow more important than she really was. And did she forget that MJ himself exposed his children to the papparazzi a few weeks before his "death". It wasn't like the first time the world saw them was the memorial. I think somehow she suspects of the death hoax and it's completely bitter that she wasn't included.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 05:01:13 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
WOW.. she's really pi**ed about this isn't she.. i thought the kids where excited to do this for their daddy!! how strange!!  :?

I see where she is going with some of the points, but she is a bit patronising of the children i think... saying they cannot make an "educated decision"!!!
In some ways it is only right that Prince took the award on behalf of his father.  
In a lot of ways, that would be a healing thing to do....  rather than push them out and ignore them.

What irritates me is that she speaks like she has a right over MJs family and his children...  she was his make-up artist and not his wife!!!  What is it her business what the children decide to do, or what Katherine decides what is right for them?
And what is it of her business whether any of MJs brothers were involved or not??

What is she upset about... she wasnt invited to do the make-up and lost out on a pay check???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tay3

February 01, 2010, 06:43:28 PM
Hope I don't get in trouble for this. I read all of BLack OR White's recent posts on another forum. She says Karen is working with Michael and is supposed to send out these confusing messages. When you read what she says there, she sounds very credible. What to think?? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 01, 2010, 06:45:22 PM
the plot is thickning now  what will happen next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 06:56:55 PM
Mjs children were accompanied by Titos children...  so is she annoyed with Tito too???  I just dont get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 07:07:07 PM
Karen Faye... the woman who has spent months slagging off Kenny O and Michael Bearden and some of the Jackson family for their treatment of MJ and the fact they chose to participate in the advertising of This IS It Movie....

oh, those months she spent stating that the people behind This Is It were murderers and callous money grabbers.....

how Karen Faye eagerly joined the "This is not it" campaign in boycotting the movie....

i just clicked onto a link on her twitter account:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Says it all, doesnt it???   :roll:

My work here is done...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tay3

February 01, 2010, 11:05:17 PM
Good work Dancing The Dream. Yes, this says a lot! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 11:41:22 PM
Im confused about her...one side of me wants to give her a hug and i do agree with her in SOME of those messages. She wants justice for Michael and she is starting to put it in peoples heads that Michael has yet to get justice which is good :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:48:05 AM
Well we ALL love Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 02:00:36 AM
So Karen doesn't trust Michael's mother to make the best decisions for her grandchildren?  I do not think that Katherine would put the children in the spotlight unless they really wanted to be there.  It doesn't sound right to me that KF is saying the rest of the Jackson's were opposed to Katherine's decision.  I don't think she's part of the hoax, but I really don't understand her at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

smiles

February 02, 2010, 03:06:45 AM
Quote from: "Tay3"
Hope I don't get in trouble for this. I read all of BLack OR White's recent posts on another forum. She says Karen is working with Michael and is supposed to send out these confusing messages. When you read what she says there, she sounds very credible. What to think?? :?

well im sorry i follow the posts to.. and i really don't think that BaW is a trustee.. sorry i think it is BS just like casandra and JCC... and all the others..

i think that because if it is true what BaW says. that MJ was treatned with his concerts and staged his dead for that reason why would he tell over the internet.. and risk that possible terrorists find out he is alive..
then all the effort that was put into it in the first place would be wasted..

but im still following it.. because it is interesting read  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 03:28:19 AM
Karen Faye is bitter and twisted.  She needs to start keeping her mouth shut!

If she was as close to Michael as she leads us to believe and she saw how much 'troubles' Michael was having when he was being 'devoured by the jungle he was walking through' then why didn't she speak up at the time??

She is a hypocrite!  She posted pics of Michael's alleged crypt on her Facebook page which mysteriously ended up in the hands of the media - yes, that VERY jungle she keeps ranting on about.  And I heard a while back that she might be writing a book about the time she worked with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

mdc

February 02, 2010, 04:01:30 AM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Karen Faye is bitter and twisted.  She needs to start keeping her mouth shut!

If she was as close to Michael as she leads us to believe and she saw how much 'troubles' Michael was having when he was being 'devoured by the jungle he was walking through' then why didn't she speak up at the time??

She is a hypocrite!  She posted pics of Michael's alleged crypt on her Facebook page which mysteriously ended up in the hands of the media - yes, that VERY jungle she keeps ranting on about.  And I heard a while back that she might be writing a book about the time she worked with Michael.

Ah, I think you might be on to something.  Hype, outrage, and controversy would sell lots of books, no?  Not to me, mind you, but to somebody. Probably just looking for her piece of the pie like apparently lots of others are doing.  For all we know she could have been one of the animals in that jungle. If she saw what was happening and did nothing she's just as guilty in my book. There were no innocent bystanders. JMO of course, cause I know nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions