AdiTopic starter

Does anyone remember the 22nd redirect by TIAI to this site:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And the explanation I copied below by TIAI (posted in TIAI Revealed)?

Has anyone had a try at unlocking any hidden videos on the DVD or Bluray of This is It?

I am interested to see if there is something  hidden. The DVD is not released here in Australia yet so I can't get my hands on it to try. I'd be interested if someone who has it can have a try.

Thanks
 :D  :D  :D

R22. DVD Easter Eggs
{http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning. A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part. Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season? Not necessarily. Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view? That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

well the movie will not come in my contry until late feb  :cry:  so i will have to wait...

this is the first time i have heard about ester eggs on dvd's that is really fun... thanks for the link..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

haha maybe the easter egg codes will be released on easter lol...or some clue leading to these codes  released on easter...if they are even true who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I have not the DVD yet...but what do these kind of codes can look like ? Can it be a sentence or only numbers ? Because this info made me think of the site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login when you click right you have a sentence delivered as if it was a code... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

i have the dvd but it's the version released in Asia. i wonder if the easter eggs is applicable only to the US version? in any case, i have not came across any section that allows me to enter any code or sequence... or maybe i just don't know how to work the thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If someone will explain to me how to do it then I will try.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions