Re: Grammy's left MJ out of the RIP list
February 02, 2010, 08:37:40 PM
Quote from: "michaelANGELo_88"
OMG!!!!  I was just about to start a thread about that!!!!! The Grammy's actually left Michael Jackson off of the In Memoriam list!!!  They mentioned Teddy Pendergrass who just died less than 2 wks ago, but left off Michael who "died" in June.   Why would they make a tribute performance for him and not put him on the list? :?  Hats off to you simalves! ;)

I love this I have a very good feeling about the next week or so, Murray to suposedly surrender tomorrow? Michael may not return but I think he will reveal himself as Alive before anything actually happens to Murray. What you guys think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

Re: Grammy's left MJ out of the RIP list
February 02, 2010, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: "Michaelareuok"
Quote from: "michaelANGELo_88"
OMG!!!!  I was just about to start a thread about that!!!!! The Grammy's actually left Michael Jackson off of the In Memoriam list!!!  They mentioned Teddy Pendergrass who just died less than 2 wks ago, but left off Michael who "died" in June.   Why would they make a tribute performance for him and not put him on the list? :?  Hats off to you simalves! ;)

I love this I have a very good feeling about the next week or so, Murray to suposedly surrender tomorrow? Michael may not return but I think he will reveal himself as Alive before anything actually happens to Murray. What you guys think?

I think we better wait and see...anyway my feeling is the same of your.
Unfortunately I'm not a clairvoyant... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry I haven't read the last 2 pages of this thread but thought what I just posted on the Murray thread minutes ago may be helpful here too.  as follows

But then again Murray could squeak out with a short term sentence after all he seems willing to go along with whatever so far. You know a little plea bargaining goes a long way in the judicial system. I could see where Murray would play out a short term for the benefit of convincing a death did occur in order for Michael's hoax to remain secret.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: don't forget RIP list!
February 02, 2010, 09:10:04 PM
I'm out for the night.  It's been a good night to a bad start of the day.  I never get to sleep at night for hoax hunting :lol:   So in order for me not to lose my j.o.b., I guess I'd better get some sleep.  Because if I go in to work tomorrow and this same bimbo who came up to me today, comes up to me tomorrow and asks the same loaded question "dang girl, what you trying to do, follow MJ to the grave :evil: "...I might have to clock her one.  I  need my job.  I've got bills to pay. And besides, it wouldn't be very ladylike :lol:

Nite all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 02, 2010, 09:15:49 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I'm out for the night.  It's been a good night to a bad start of the day.  I never get to sleep at night for hoax hunting :lol:   So in order for me not to lose my j.o.b., I guess I'd better get some sleep.  Because if I go in to work tomorrow and this same bimbo who came up to me today, comes up to me tomorrow and asks the same loaded question "dang girl, what you trying to do, follow MJ to the grave :evil: "...I might have to clock her one.  I  need my job.  I've got bills to pay. And besides, it wouldn't be very ladylike :lol:

Nite all
Goodnight :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 02, 2010, 10:22:16 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: thats funny what she said about her coworker!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gosh i truly keep listening to the song but it songs exactly like the accapella version...i dont here live i here death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

The lyrics of the "Earth Song" are exactly the same as in original,it says what about death again,i've checked it out and i'm sure of it but it's a HUGE CLUE that he is not listed in the "Memorial list",i don't think that it was because they made a tribute,i cannot call a it a real tribute,they sang only one song and honored him as a big humanitarian,if i didn't know that they were talking about M.J. who is supposed to be "dead", i wouldn't guess that they were talking about a "dead" person,i have seen other big tributes of the dead celebrities but they were listed in the list,maybe the whole world doubts his "death",it's the only explanation that i can figure out to why he ain't listed. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "Do"
Just took this from LKL blog, about the Earth Song Tribute, I don't know if it's posted already:

cris   February 1st, 2010 10:47 am ET

Original lyrics:

What about Abraham
(What was us)
What about death again
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn

stuci   February 1st, 2010 10:53 am ET

Hi Cris!
And what do you think,what was the liriks now?

cris   February 1st, 2010 11:00 am ET

Hi Stu,

What about Abraham
(What was us)
"What about if i live again"
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn

listen at 5:00

[youtube:3216ui4e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQpvQoD9g4[/youtube:3216ui4e]

What do you hear?

i hear what if i live again!!!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Jennie

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
:D :D  :D  :D  :D
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 03, 2010, 09:38:24 PM
Quote from: "mollyfaithxo"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

Nite all
Goodnight :)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I know what you mean... lol   I feel that way about my boss everyday and it's not from lack of sleep.  :lol:

It's rather from lack of pretty much everything on his part, except for paranoid he has that one down :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

hi! just watched the grammy's on starworld. yep, i saw the memoriam list and yeah, mike wasn't listed, but DJ AM who died after mike was listed. isn't that weird??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

Jennie

Quote from: "miss j"
hi! just watched the grammy's on starworld. yep, i saw the memoriam list and yeah, mike wasn't listed, but DJ AM who died after mike was listed. isn't that weird??

It is weird indeed. What I have been noticing lately is that there are things coming out lately that weigh in heavy to weaken our belief that Michael is alive. But then there is the little odd things going on that we must not and CAN NOT ignore, like the fact that TMZ and the Grammys left Michael out of the memoriam list's. Those 2 things aren't clues, speculations or us trying to create a reality based on our desire and faith. Those 2 things are FACTS, that's right they are facts. We didn't imagine his name was not in the 2 lists. They we're in fact not in the lists.

I think sometimes we are afraid to truly really believe what we claim to believe. It's like when the facts are there we examine them so closely and tear them apart to find excuses why we cant take them for granted. We are afraid to be hurt by believing too esealy to later find out we were wrong and it's like at some point trying to be as sharp as we can and objective, our vision get's blurred or something. I dont know if you guys know what I mean or if you agree or not but this is the vibe I have been getting from myself and a lot of us in this investigation forum.

And yes in fact Michael is not in the memoriam list. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally disagree with anyone who gripes saying that Michael only got one slot for a tribute.

ASK ANY OF THE PERFORMERS AND THEY WILL SAY THAT THE ENTIRE GRAMMY PROGRAM WAS A TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON !  MJ's buddies did their own rendition of MJ to honor him.

Sorry for yelling.  Each performance reeked of the essence of Michael.  Are you blind ?
No one STOLE anything from MJ.  They were honoring him by using similar costumes and singing songs of freedom in their own style.  The arms from the piano grave was loud and clear to me.  Anyone else agree on that ?

Keep your eyes peeled and watch to see what new releases by the Grammy performers surface in the near future.  MJ set precedence to sing about freedom and justice.  

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions