0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
ok...how is Earth Song a tribute?  A tribute is where you go and show the man and his legacy and sing his songs...They said earth song was to show people what he was going to do at his concert.  It was no tribute because there was NO born and death date...NONE!!!!  It was just an example of his pioneering the 3-D at his concert...Now James Brown 2007...THAT WAS A TRIBUTE!  And he was on the Memorandum list.  This year they did a Les Paul tribute (inventor of electric guitar) and he made the memorandum list as well as birth and death date on the screen at the end of his tribute!

Exactly my thoughts...NO tribute at all but Michael sending his message accross... he is behind the camera! ;) We all remember the Liberian girls pics...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions



They not only left him out, they purposefully brought attention to this at Grammy.com.  On their website, they have an article titled "11 reasons to watch the Grammys."  Reason #8 is the "in memoriam segment" and reads as follows...

Wild At The GRAMMYs: 11 Reasons To Watch
January 28, 2010 – 2:52pm

8) Because there will be an in memoriam segment during the show, and unless things go very badly for any of us this weekend, we probably won't be in it.   :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO alive!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look guys.....not meaning to go overboard with joy but when someone as BIG as Michael Jackson passes away, you ought to include him in the "In Memoeriam" list because if you dont do that you are being utterly disrespectful, no matter how many tributes you pay to him...That ought to be done....If we are sceptical theres ample reason behind it.

Plus I wanted to ask one more thing......I think someone wrote on this thread that AEG was in association with the grammys....Is it so? Does someone have a confirmation?

If AEG was involved then theres a fair chanc that they could've manipulated the grammy's RIP list...From here it looks like--

1.Either MJ is REALLY dead and his brothers, his sponsors,TMZ, everyone is right now making their last ditch efforts to make whatever profit that can be made of what is left of his reputation and nostalgia among the general public.

2.But what could AEG possibly gain out of it? This Is It running period is over....The Jack5ons reality show is over.....No publicity needed and no more money to be made.....
And sorry MJ's brothers are not soooo gifted that they could reinvent thier long lost careers by transitory trysts with Television.....NO.

After all , for how long can you earn your living out of a corpse? (i.e, MJ...if hes dead)

That, of course leaves us with only one alternative......And that is the alternative of Michael "Ghost" Jackson being bloody alive....pulling strings.


Tell me what ya think.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just like the TMZ list on the internet of those who died and MJ was not on that list either. This is AMAZING!!! They couldn't have accidentally left him out of the memorial list twice.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I AGREE WITH YOU!!! this is all too confusing...i actually heard that it was Sony that is somehow linked to the Grammys because of the music rewards and all that but i am not too sure.. I dont even know how to find such information
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Look guys.....not meaning to go overboard with joy but when someone as BIG as Michael Jackson passes away, you ought to include him in the "In Memoeriam" list because if you dont do that you are being utterly disrespectful, no matter how many tributes you pay to him...That ought to be done....If we are sceptical theres ample reason behind it.

Plus I wanted to ask one more thing......I think someone wrote on this thread that AEG was in association with the grammys....Is it so? Does someone have a confirmation?

If AEG was involved then theres a fair chanc that they could've manipulated the grammy's RIP list...From here it looks like--

1.Either MJ is REALLY dead and his brothers, his sponsors,TMZ, everyone is right now making their last ditch efforts to make whatever profit that can be made of what is left of his reputation and nostalgia among the general public.

2.But what could AEG possibly gain out of it? This Is It running period is over....The Jack5ons reality show is over.....No publicity needed and no more money to be made.....
And sorry MJ's brothers are not soooo gifted that they could reinvent thier long lost careers by transitory trysts with Television.....NO.

After all , for how long can you earn your living out of a corpse? (i.e, MJ...if hes dead)

That, of course leaves us with only one alternative......And that is the alternative of Michael "Ghost" Jackson being bloody alive....pulling strings.


Tell me what ya think.

Voila!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions



Quote from: "billyjean"
Just like the TMZ list on the internet of those who died and MJ was not on that list either. This is AMAZING!!! They couldn't have accidentally left him out of the memorial list twice.
eh i dont take TMZ seriously at all! THEY ARE A JOKE TO ME! Even if MJ was on that RIP list now I would just laugh at it because they have lied SOOOO MUCH ITS REDICULOUS. i honestly dont even visit that site anymore it just makes me mad thinking about them ugh lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
They not only left him out, they purposefully brought attention to this at Grammy.com.  On their website, they have an article titled "11 reasons to watch the Grammys."  Reason #8 is the "in memoriam segment" and reads as follows...

Wild At The GRAMMYs: 11 Reasons To Watch
January 28, 2010 – 2:52pm

8) Because there will be an in memoriam segment during the show, and unless things go very badly for any of us this weekend, we probably won't be in it.   :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO alive!

 :o  :lol: I missed that one!!
Thanks for posting it here!!!!
---
And, I agree with the ones  that says that if he is in deed dead, he should be in the memorian list, even when they made a so called Tribute (I also agree that it wasn't a tribute at all).

Lots of L.O.V.E!! and sorry for my english
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Quote from: "Do"
Just took this from LKL blog, about the Earth Song Tribute, I don't know if it's posted already:

cris   February 1st, 2010 10:47 am ET

Original lyrics:

What about Abraham
(What was us)
What about death again
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn
 
 
stuci   February 1st, 2010 10:53 am ET

Hi Cris!
And what do you think,what was the liriks now?
 
 
cris   February 1st, 2010 11:00 am ET

Hi Stu,

What about Abraham
(What was us)
"What about if i live again"
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn

listen at 5:00
 
[youtube:1jjxn127]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQpvQoD9g4[/youtube:1jjxn127]

What do you hear?

That is very strange that he would change the lyrics to the song, That has stopped and make me think.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

Lady J

Maybe cause they paid an homage during the? show, that's probably why he isn't in the list?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote (selected)
Do wrote:
Just took this from LKL blog, about the Earth Song Tribute, I don't know if it's posted already:

cris February 1st, 2010 10:47 am ET

Original lyrics:

What about Abraham
(What was us)
What about death again
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn


stuci February 1st, 2010 10:53 am ET

Hi Cris!
And what do you think,what was the liriks now?


cris February 1st, 2010 11:00 am ET

Hi Stu,

What about Abraham
(What was us)
"What about if i live again"
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn

listen at 5:00


 :shock:  :shock:  Hey, I noticed the same thing while listening to it on youtube the other day. Thanks for bringing this out!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

Lady J

I don´t know, maybe this is only me, I only hear "death" and not "live". Like the original one!  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote (selected)
beatit » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:38 pm

That i do kind of find weird that they would leave him out. But people do make mistakes, And only the people who ran the Grammy's know why they did not put him in there. It might be as simple as they wanted to point out the ones that have gone by the way side as everyone was so focused on MJ's death

Yeah, that's true, Beatit, people do make mistakes. But TMZ hasn't posted on the list in months. How many more mistakes does it take to figure out something is up?! There is noway this can continue to be a mistake.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

  • Guest
don't forget RIP list!
February 02, 2010, 07:53:03 PM
guys, we can't forget about MJ not being on the Grammy "In Memory" list or the TMZ list... We have to see if  he will show up on the oscars.  They should include him because he was in the WIZ, and he had the song for free willy one and two.  I think this makes him eligible to be on the Oscar In Memory list.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: don't forget RIP list!
February 02, 2010, 08:04:08 PM
He was on the list at the Emmys. He will probably be on the Oscars list too. Don't worry though- I doubt the Emmys or Oscars are in on the hoax like the Grammys probably are  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
49 Replies
2997 Views
Last post February 02, 2010, 02:17:59 PM
by Raven
13 Replies
898 Views
Last post February 01, 2010, 01:30:15 PM
by mjboogie
0 Replies
405 Views
Last post January 31, 2010, 11:36:37 PM
by Jacksonology
1 Replies
417 Views
Last post February 01, 2010, 07:36:11 PM
by Inhalib
10 Replies
751 Views
Last post February 02, 2010, 02:20:12 AM
by Tink.I.Am

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal