Did you read/hear "the myth" in TII? I did!
January 30, 2010, 11:16:11 PM
Well, Hi everyone.. I know that we have been talking about TII for so long and many many things were said about it... but I coulnd't find a post that mention the myth so.. here it goes. My apologise if this was already mentioned.

I saw TII twice, the day it come out in teathers and  a week later. I've seen videos on YT saying that there wasn't only one movie.. one example is the ppl that says  they saw at the end a black screen with the crown and the word believe.. but I didn't see it, so I had doubts about what that ppl said, and my apologise for them because in fact I believe that in some countrys they saw a different movie..
when they are showing the reharseals Kenny says something like "the dancer in MJ show are an extension of Michael Jackson, an extension of the man" BUT, when I went the next week I already have read and seen so many things that I didn't enjoy quite well the movie, because all my attention was in the odd things I could find.. of course when I heard (and read in the spanish translation) "they are an extension of the myth" I was like ... WTF?!?!
so.. I downloaded TII with the only purpose to see if I was crazy (because I wasn't wrong, I know what I read and heard!!) and if the 3 ppls that were with me that day where also crazy, because of course I asked them and they told me that "the myth" was probably reffering about michael being a legend in the music history etc etc and of course that I was too into this hoax theory that was making me see clues where there was nothing.
Day passed by and I didn't post anything about it or talked about this with nobody, I waited until a pirate copy of TII was on sale where I live, thinking that maybe someone went to the cinema and filmed, but no... the copy I get was the same one I downloaded from Ares some months earlier. I forget about this..
until yesterday, when I was chatting with a friend and I start to talk about the hoax theory and in some oment I told her about the myth and she told me : wow, I don't believe about this theory, I think he is probabbly dead, but you are right, when I saw the movie i told to my boyfriend "the myth? what myth? he is a legend but not a myth! he in fact did all that he did!!" and he told me that he didn't knew what the myth was supposed to mean.
So.. here I am.. asking to all of you... did you read or hear "the myth"?
Of course I first though it was some translation mistake, but even whem i'm not too good writing or speaking english, I'm pretty good understanding when I hear it.. and so does my friend because she study for this, she is in fact studying translation.
Lots of L.O.V.E!!
sorry for my english and for the long post!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Re: Did you read/hear "the myth" in TII? I did!
January 30, 2010, 11:32:56 PM
Inhalib...which section of the movie did you hear this? Is it during dancers auditions?  I have the DVD and will listen...let me know                                                  

**EDIT:  I just listened to my DVD (not BlueRay) version and Kenny says "they are an extension of THE MAN...sorry, my version does NOT say myth   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 12:10:45 AM
hi Iused2dream.. first of all.. keep dreaming!!! is so nice to have dreams!! :)

Yes, it was in that part of the movie. I told to my cousin that my hopes where in the DVD for proving that appearently all the ones that saw the movie those days I did are not crazy. Here it was supposed to be on sale on Jan 27, but I can't find it yet and I wont buy it in mercadolibre (is just like e-bay but I don't trust in Mercadolibre :P) because i wont take the risk of finding an empty box -.- I had bad experiences with that domain :s
but of course i assume that I wont find it there either... just some pirate filming made in the same cinema would prove what I say.. I guess..so I thought asking here. Thanks for your answer.
Lots of L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 11:10:43 AM
This reminds me of what is posted on Dave Dave myspace page  he has listed for a while now

The man, the myth the ledgend  umm  I had always wondered what is meant  maybe this is part of it :roll:

Just need to find a copy of TII with this to prove the thoery.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 11:23:05 AM
I went to watch TII in theatres three times and what you say it's true I heard "the myth" too and it was translated like that in spanish and I also thought it was weird. I really think out there were many versions of the movie with some ppl saying that they saw the crown and the Believe and others that said they heard someone saying something like "you sound like the supremes". I didn't hear or see any of the above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_EarthSonG_

January 31, 2010, 12:45:33 PM
HUmm i have a pirate copy and the bluray both says man !
i'm not a lucky myth one !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

January 31, 2010, 12:46:10 PM
wait im a little confused. MMm..

I saw this is it 2 times. both times showed Michael making his bam statment. or at least that what i saw.

i need to go check my blu ray and dvd and ill get back toyall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_EarthSonG_

January 31, 2010, 01:02:05 PM
i saw 2 versions off the BAM on my bluray the one at the end of the movie and one shorter in ...
Staging the return beyond the show
And they cut the first part: Let me be or breath in my own time and ill come back in..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 01:55:18 PM
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
I went to watch TII in theatres three times and what you say it's true I heard "the myth" too and it was translated like that in spanish and I also thought it was weird. I really think out there were many versions of the movie with some ppl saying that they saw the crown and the Believe and others that said they heard someone saying something like "you sound like the supremes". I didn't hear or see any of the above.

great!! you are another crazy fan who hears and see what you want!! LOl, at least for some people hahaha.
Now, is great to know that it wasn't me being some crazy fan and my friends just remembering something they didn't actually see ... so.. the myth was in some movies and not in others.. hopefully some dvd will show it the way we remember that part of the movie. But, honestly, I believe that the movies were different but the dvd will be all the same :( so, as far as I know, no one saw the myth thing in their dvd :(
but we know what we saw! and I believe what I see!!

lots of L.O.V.E and thanks to all fo answering my question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 02:40:21 PM
No, sorry guys. I checked twice and all i can hear is " they are extension of the man".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions