0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: "acswtgrl"
no mention of him in the IN MEMORIAM just now!!!! hmmm  ;)

@acswtgrl, I caught that too.  Even Les Paul who was born in 1915 and died in 2009 was included in the In Memoriam. So, the Grammys are slipping! ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine




"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson


Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "darkchild"
I watched the MJ Tribute, "Earth Song" on the Grammys tonight.  I was very disappointed by the singers.  I did not like how they were featured singing along with MJ.  I just wanted the tribute to be about our beloved MJ.  MJ's voice seemed so crystal-clear to me.  I thought he was behind the screen.  I thought he was going to come out on stage.  It was very hard to me to watch the tribute.  It just hurts too much for me! :(  I just miss him too much! :( I just want MJ back. That is all I want!

Darkchild, I do agree with you...All I wanted to see was MJ.  But this song has such a powerful message, that I believe this is what MJ wanted to give to the world...his message about saving the planet.  I think that there have been quite a few tributes and most are dedicated to his career, his performances.  This time around it was Michael's chance to scream out loud what he wanted to say at the concerts.  This time it wasnt only about him, but about his message.  I personally liked the way the singers turned around looking at the screens with MJ pictures.  I felt they were honoring him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
"Dad, Daddy was suppose to be here, like dad-daddy was gonna perform this year, but he couldn't perform last year. Thank you, we love you daddy."

He couldn't perform last year?! Yeh, we saw that.. He was dead, what about now?
-God what a CLUE!

yes, Im still thinking on those words. What she wanted to say with that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "acswtgrl"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blanket was there!

Blanket really looks like Michael.  Spitting image.  I like Blanket's hair like that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "acswtgrl"
no mention of him in the IN MEMORIAM just now!!!! hmmm  ;)

@acswtgrl, I caught that too.  Even Les Paul who was born in 1915 and died in 2009 was included in the In Memoriam. So, the Grammys are slipping! ;)

Maybe they didn't slip up.  They did exactly what they agreed to do?! It can't be a coincidence that no one and nothing includes Michael's date of "death"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "darkchild"
I watched the MJ Tribute, "Earth Song" on the Grammys tonight.  I was very disappointed by the singers.  I did not like how they were featured singing along with MJ.  I just wanted the tribute to be about our beloved MJ.  MJ's voice seemed so crystal-clear to me.  I thought he was behind the screen.  I thought he was going to come out on stage.  It was very hard to me to watch the tribute.  It just hurts too much for me! :(  I just miss him too much! :( I just want MJ back. That is all I want!

Darkchild, I do agree with you...All I wanted to see was MJ.  But this song has such a powerful message, that I believe this is what MJ wanted to give to the world...his message about saving the planet.  I think that there have been quite a few tributes and most are dedicated to his career, his performances.  This time around it was Michael's chance to scream out loud what he wanted to say at the concerts.  This time it wasnt only about him, but about his message.  I personally liked the way the singers turned around looking at the screens with MJ pictures.  I felt they were honoring him.

I agree 100% the Tribute should have only been about MJ and his message.  That is all! All of MJ's fans needed to see that on the Grammys tonight.  I do like how the singers did turned around and honored MJ.  The fans are suffering and struggling with grief.  Our lives's have never been the same since that fateful day, June 25, 2009.  The pain is just too great and overwhelming for me at times and tonight was one of those times! :(  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine




"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson


Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

*

tinamjj

Just saw it on YouTube (too late for live watching in Germany) and Prince' speech made me cry - in this moment I really thought "no doubt, Mike is gone, he would never allow this". But Paris... she gave me new hope. He supposed to be here? And no family was invited?!
OMG will these clues never end and turn into facts?

I think I need a few hours to calm down, think about it and then watch again. See you later... :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bella"
Just saw it on YouTube (too late for live watching in Germany) and Prince' speech made me cry - in this moment I really thought "no doubt, Mike is gone, he would never allow this". But Paris... she gave me new hope. He supposed to be here? And no family was invited?!
OMG will these clues never end and turn into facts?

I think I need a few hours to calm down, think about it and then watch again. See you later... :)

I feel exactly the same... sad, doubt, but then hear the clues...
I'll re-watch it this evening...
Fresh air would be good for my mind !
see ya later !
and like Prince said yesterday : "spread LOVE"
hugs
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


Quote from: "darkchild"
I watched the MJ Tribute, "Earth Song" on the Grammys tonight.  I was very disappointed by the singers.  I did not like how they were featured singing along with MJ.  I just wanted the tribute to be about our beloved MJ.  MJ's voice seemed so crystal-clear to me.  I thought he was behind the screen.  I thought he was going to come out on stage.  It was very hard to me to watch the tribute.  It just hurts too much for me! :(  I just miss him too much! :( I just want MJ back. That is all I want!

I agree to you to some degree. They could have at least Had Ringo and Paul out there as michael has stated numerous times that he is a big fan of the beatles, and those two can flat out sing. I don't know if they'd accept, but they could have at least tried. The grammys aren't the same as they used to be. All these horrible singers...(with respect of course) just can't keep up with everyone from the glory days. Smokey Robinson, I like, everyone else...mehh.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Quote from: "still beLIEve"
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Could it be that the kids were just nervous?

I would like to think so. In the past few months the children have been the focus and received much publicity since MJ's death. There obviously not prepared to give speeches, and you have to keep in mind that there young. I still get nervous giving presentations even though i've been through many of them. just a natural feeling I get.


I agree.


I think they were really nervous! but still giving clues... no "miss you daddy"

Did you notice Prince´s slip up.... "we would also like to thank your fa... THE fans  bla bla"  I think he´s been rehersing this with his father...  :lol:

Or trying to keep from crying.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "beatit"
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Could it be that the kids were just nervous?

I would like to think so. In the past few months the children have been the focus and received much publicity since MJ's death. There obviously not prepared to give speeches, and you have to keep in mind that there young. I still get nervous giving presentations even though i've been through many of them. just a natural feeling I get.


I agree.


I think they were really nervous! but still giving clues... no "miss you daddy"

Did you notice Prince´s slip up.... "we would also like to thank your fa... THE fans  bla bla"  I think he´s been rehersing this with his father...  :lol:

Or trying to keep from crying.

They weren't close to crying. it was clear to me that they were straight up nervous. It's been a few months already.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Quote from: "beatit"
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Could it be that the kids were just nervous?

I would like to think so. In the past few months the children have been the focus and received much publicity since MJ's death. There obviously not prepared to give speeches, and you have to keep in mind that there young. I still get nervous giving presentations even though i've been through many of them. just a natural feeling I get.


I agree.


I think they were really nervous! but still giving clues... no "miss you daddy"

Did you notice Prince´s slip up.... "we would also like to thank your fa... THE fans  bla bla"  I think he´s been rehersing this with his father...  :lol:


Or trying to keep from crying.

They weren't close to crying. it was clear to me that they were straight up nervous. It's been a few months already.

Yes they where probably nervous, you try standing up in front of the whole world, Michael was used to it, his kids where not used to standing up in front of a bunch of people and talking, Hell I get nervous when I have to talk to a room of 20. As an EMT I still get nervous running a call, cause I want to make sure I do everything I can to help the person.

I don't think anyone in here can say and be telling the truth that they can get up in front of a bunch of people let alone millions and not be nervous.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

Laura

Both kids looked so nervous.. Prince seemed to have learnt it all by heart, and looked quite under pressuer and Paris speech was very short, it seemed like she was going to say something more but the words just did not come out.. Poor kids  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Laura"
Both kids looked so nervous.. Prince seemed to have learnt it all by heart, and looked quite under pressuer and Paris speech was very short, it seemed like she was going to say something more but the words just did not come out.. Poor kids  :(

I agree they have been through allot since Michael passed. I know if I had to give a speech at the grammys I would be running over it in my head for days before the speech.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Did you notice when Frank finished his speech to thank people for loving MJ the way I DO  shouldnt that have been "did"?


Present tense again!


 :roll:


Shame we didnt get to see the film instead of those two "twits" :?

As to the Present Tense again statement, Where the hell is my grandma I still refer to her in present tense and she passed away in 2004, or did she, maybe she hoaxed her death?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
19 Replies
1665 Views
Last post December 14, 2009, 12:40:08 PM
by CC
54 Replies
4219 Views
Last post January 31, 2010, 04:30:07 PM
by raphaelleanique
11 Replies
1573 Views
Last post January 31, 2010, 03:39:23 AM
by the arabian nights
3 Replies
797 Views
Last post January 30, 2010, 07:59:49 PM
by somekindofsign
8 Replies
741 Views
Last post March 20, 2010, 09:44:20 AM
by MJmakesmespeechless

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal