Re: MURRAY To Be Arrested To-Day!!!
February 02, 2010, 03:08:58 PM
Well did you guys see this:

Conrad Murray Plans to Surrender
Posted Feb 2nd 2010 3:03PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray is in L.A. and plans to surrender tomorrow morning in an L.A. courtroom in connection with Michael Jackson's death ... sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, the Los Angeles County District Attorney will charge Dr. Murray with involuntary manslaughter as early as this week. Based on Murray's plan to surrender, the charges would have to be filed before the court appearance.

What is unclear -- Will Dr. Murray surrender or will the LAPD arrest him and take him into custody?

-----
Seems like they are pretty sure of themselves this time.
Eventhough this is all hopefully part of the hoax, it does make me nervous if this really happens.
I don't know why really...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 03:18:03 PM
Heads up.. word is it is going to be at 5am tomorrow morning!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LSK

February 02, 2010, 03:56:51 PM
Yeah I've just heard that on the BBC, they were quoting from TMZ though!   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 01:26:03 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Heads up.. word is it is going to be at 5am tomorrow morning!!!
where did you hear 5 am??? if i were Murray i would spend my last day of freedom sleeping in!!  Ok so Murray wasnt arrested today like TMZ said...HE BETTER SURRENDER himself...i am tired of writing all these hate emails to them about how mediocre they are lol...I dont even visit their site anymore. I wonder when people are going to stop believing TMZ...
I AM DESPERATELY WANTING JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL ASAP IM TIRED OF WAITING!!!

hope i didnt offend any of the people lol i am 50/50 on MJ so if he is uh gone then i want Murray to get arrested sorry  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 02:48:17 AM
Quote from: "LSK"
Yeah I've just heard that on the BBC, they were quoting from TMZ though!   :lol:

I heard the BBC news report, didnt quote a source  or did I miss them quoting TMZ :?:

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

February 03, 2010, 03:09:24 AM
LOS ANGELES – Prosecutors plan to charge Michael Jackson's doctor with manslaughter rather than take the case to a grand jury, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press Tuesday.

Prosecutors will file a criminal complaint against Dr. Conrad Murray, who practices in Houston, instead of taking the case before a grand jury, which is done in private, the official said.
The person is not authorized to speak publicly about the case and only spoke on condition of anonymity.

The complaint would be the prelude to a public hearing in which a judge would weigh testimony from witnesses to decide if there is probable cause to try him on an involuntary manslaughter charge.

Jackson died June 25 from an anesthetic overdose. Murray maintains nothing he gave Jackson should have killed him.

Murray arrived in Los Angeles last weekend in anticipation of a charging decision from the district attorney's office, a spokeswoman said Tuesday.

"Dr. Murray is in Los Angeles for a dual purpose – on family business and to be available for law enforcement," said spokeswoman Miranda Sevcik. "We're trying to be as co-operative as we can."

There is no official word on when an announcement about any charges might come. David Walgren, the deputy Los Angeles County district attorney handling the case, declined to comment Tuesday.

The district attorney's office has for weeks been working closely with Los Angeles Police Department investigators to build a case against Murray.

Jackson, 50, hired Murray to be his personal physician as he prepared for a strenuous series of comeback performances in London. He died in Los Angeles after Murray administered the powerful general anesthetic propofol and two other sedatives to get the chronic insomniac to sleep, according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office, which ruled the death a homicide.

Murray has denied any criminal wrongdoing.

"We continue to maintain that Dr. Murray neither prescribed nor administered anything that should have killed Michael Jackson," Sevcik said.

– – –

Associated Press reporter Ken Ritter contributed from Las Vegas.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The underlined statement, was a headline on fox news yesterday. Both my mom and I questioned it.

I heard Jane Velez talking about the charging of Conrad but she also used TMZ as her source
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions