Quote from: "i_need YoU"
OK so they say that Michael Jackson filmed his rehearsals just for his own self to study them his own home vids right? Well then how come they had multiple camera men..if it were just a home vid then wouldnt he just place a few cameras here and there that way he wont have to pay for camera men as well?
And also a few scenes Kenny goes "ready..and...action" huh?? why do u need to cue him for action when he is just rehearsing...yes i know he said action for when MJ was making his music vids and acting out the parts but im talking about when he is just on stage doing his normal performance.
Another thing is...It says they picked out footage all the way from april to June...i only counted 7 outfits.
Another thing is...how come the video had interviews in it lol...if this was just for Michael then why does he care about getting interviews from his workers...and these were interviews from present tense like he was right there with them...
Another thing is THEY SHOWED THEM WORKING ON DIRTY DIANA!!! they were suppose to rehearse Dirty Diana the day that he died! It was just a tiny clip however of just the women on the poles...But MJ was not shown in that clip. That clip looked randomly placed...like it was suppose to be a clue.
And then of course the very last scene when he states to let him come back on his own time then BAM but everyone already noticed that. And the sign language in Man In The Mirror.

The man reason why i believe it was MJ was because he was actually singing in TII NO ONE can sing EXACTLY like MJ...hehe he sounds so good i know he can make a new record anytime and sound just as amazing...
Exactly!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Please remind me, did Michael know he'd been duped into 50 concerts before or after the O2 announcement? And it was May that he insisted on "Dr. Murray", right?  I believe that Michael planned to do the concerts and it meant a lot to him,  but he planned to do 10 shows. Michael agreed to 10 shows.   When he was duped into 50, he had to get out of it but he couldn't -- I'm sure he tried -- and then he was threatened beyond what he could stop from happening.    Because he then realized that he was indeed dealing with unsavory, dangerous and evil people,  he figured a way out and a way to preserve some of what he wanted the world to see in his live shows...

Hence I believe both are true: he filmed the rehearsals in HD on purpose but his original intent was to perform live in concert -- 10 times.    Given the breadth and depth of the concert, it just seems that Michael would have really wanted to bring something like that to his fans - LIVE - not just on film.  It is sad to think that he could not bring this concert to us  and maybe the only real reason why he could not is because of money-grubbing, greedy people involved with funding the concerts.

If anyone agrees with this, would it mean that Randy Phillips is one of the evil men, but Kenny Ortega is on MJ's side and definitely supporting the hoax?  Or, is it possible that the unsavory also threatened Kenny and Randy because they too only planned for 10 concerts, but because they tried to fight back too they were threatened and is why they are helping Michael with the hoax and figuring out other ways to bring Michael's message to us?
This would explain how it appears that Michael has so much help around this but not that they initially set out to do this from the very start??  For me, while I've always disagreed that the O2 guy is Michael, if it is him, maybe that's why he appeared so strange in it.  He was letting "the powers that be" know that he was about to play hardball and if they wanted to see crazy, that's what they were going to get.  This explanation feels right to me, and I've been studying all of this - like you -- for months trying to understanding every possible and plausible reason for the hoax.  Ultimately, I just can't see that MJ wanted his concert to end up this way.  He had a message to give and perhaps he would not have been stopped except for the unreasonable pressure to perform 50 times.  All for money -- which the sinister seem to never get enough of.
Its true he didnt know about the 50 concerts until AFTER the O2...remember the dude that introduced MJ to the fans...well at the very end he said there you have it Michael will do 10 concerts here in London..
 I remember a video saying something about how he said he went to sleep one night thinking he was doing 10 shows and woke up the next morning doing 50
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions