2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is the link I am quoting from, and as far as I recall, she has proved she is not fake, just a reporter with insight and connections:  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Italian forum suggests that MJ had a good reason for him to fake his death.
How weird  is this????
 The Italian forum tells us......."There would have  been a masses of people in England for the MJ's concerts.  She also states that MJ was threatened and knew about a possible terroist attack at the 02 arena and that is why he couldn't do the shows.  He was trying to protect us.  There were alot of threats made towards him and his audiences.  That's why he is in a witness protection program until this is all over. She also states that,  that's when MJ will return, but not in the way we would expect. I think the three" 7's on MJ's shirt in TII,  is a warning and clue for us.  The attack at the underground in England was on....7/7 2005.  There it is again.  7, 7, 7...   ( 2 +0+0+5 eqals  7 )
Mj's shirt had the three 7's to warn us......  He held the memorial on 7 th July. (7, 7)  Maybe this was the only way he could save himself and his fans.  Remember, his fans mean the world to him, and he would never put them at risk.   Just a thought.  
(Quoting from the Italian forum)   P.S  I apologise if this has already been posted.  So many posts to read.  I can't keep up.  Cheers, from Downunder...Australia
Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 07:31:53 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ has been wearing 7-7-7 for many years. Over a decade at least.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

LLJ

These were the same thoughts I had. Except, I didn't think about the shirt he was wearing. I wish we could find more evidence...

I miss him so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Goes with my initial theory of which I will never waiver.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mjboogie

hesoutofmylife what was your initial theory? Just curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

I've always believed MJ faked his death because of a terrorist attack and he had help from the Authorities to do it - they are still investigating and are keeping him safe until such time as the threat ceases.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is all from the Italian forum (blackorwhite) , translated to English::
Question:
Black, do the people who threatened Michael know he is alive? Or they don’t know and FBI fixed it? Michael had to hoax his death only because of threats related to London, I mean just the city, and not Michael directly?
Answer:
They are not suspecting that Michael is alive, and FBI is working out.
Threats were against Michael. His concerts were going to attract thousands of people.

Sent: 01/05/2010, 10:57 p.m. - user blackorwhite2good2btrue

Private message

BlackorWhite write :

A few answers to some of your questions:
- Dave Dave we have seen has always been himself, he’s not Michael in disguise. He’s not helping him, he knows little or nothing.
- Yes, from 1st to 10th Michael were at Culver Studios; remember the video of guys listening to The way you make me feel, they were listening to an impersonator.
- The new single was removed from the web because Sony is claiming rights.
- Yes, Michael re-hired Branca and Mc Clain. The two laywers are going to help Michael in legal issues, for instance the will, that is a fake.
- Actually, no involvement of 9 doctors.
- Michael was supposed to be dead for prescription drugs overdose and murder (as a diversion).
- Michael had to hoax his death because he couldn’t even cancel his concerts.
- Murray speaks on behalf of Michael, listen to his words carefully.
- I know Neverland67, we don’t rely on the same source, and we have different opinions, mostly about Michael’s comeback.
- Neverland has been restructured. That’s the use of cement they delivered there.
- The ambulance picture (as I already told) actually is two pictures overlapped and photoshopped.
- Larry King is partially informed.
- Michael left clues everywhere, the truth is in front of us, but we are unable to see it…
- 757, 756, 755 is coming on the same date. They don’t refer to the comeback date.
- In the song “Another day” Michel is speaking to us, it is another big clue.
- Michael is worried about the fans’ reaction on his return, but he has to do it sooner or later.
- That helicopter is not real as it seems. It was never registered.
- The infamous van never arrived with a body in, later it turned back to be a simple van. You just saw it getting into the Coroner’s office underground garage. No van, no corpse. It’s all gone.
- Several interviews that are being released lately are false.
- Joe is challenging the will so that we all understand that the will is fake, actually, and the children’s custody was to be temporary.
- Michael’s demise is not connected with Sony.

Michael did not change religion. He did not convert to Islam.
Internet is the only communications medium to make us understand he is still alive.
This is it dancers are involved in the hoax. You should read their interviews and read their statements.
Michael is in a protection program, it is true. He also enjoys great freedom, though, and co-operates to work out the whole situation.
Journalists shouldn’t go in for the hoax. The fewer rumors going round, the better…
Auditions are not rehearsals, but they were both included in TII.
From April to June Michael has been very busy… getting ready for a safe escape plan.
Michael sees at the circulating news, he tries to cope with all this mess at his best. He is giving us as many clues as possible.
Joe said that there were doubles in the movie. He was right, this was the umpteenth clue.
“This is not it”… they’re too sure of what they are claiming.
Each piece of news, each interview hides a message from Michael, a clue…
I’ve earned full trust from my source… we have mutual acquaintances, that’s why this person trusts me.
The children were not threatened.
For the user michaelforeverinmyhear: you NEEDN’T believe me, just believe in what you think is right, no obligation from my part.
The serious danger has gone, but everybody should be very careful, especially right now.
Illuminati and Freemasons have nothing to do with the hoax.
Michael was at Halloween Horror Show.
Elvis??? No, he was neither at the memorial nor at the burial.
Michael knows that his fans are aware of the hoax, who do you think had the idea of deathoax.com?
Michael’s return is not planned for a fixed date.
Michael’s doubles lives his life peacefully, as other impersonators.
Michael did not travel to Italy during his “being on the run”, alas.
The site he visits more often is deathoax.com.
“Another day” and Internet. Somebody is communicating with us.
Actually, autopsies were not officially released by the Coroner. They are fake … and inconsistent with each other. Really absurd.
I’m sure that Michael will continue making donations. He won’t save the world, but he can help improving it… he repeats this all the time.
The two sites are not fake.
At the 02 Arena it was Michael, I hope he will be able to confirm you himself. Remember he is a human being as all of us, that behavior is justifiable.
Regarding Dave Dave… That day this boy was praising Michael for what he had done for him in the past… Do you think Michael would have done something like that? Boast about himself?
There was a double in TII, but it is very hard to tell the differences, he’s his spitting image.
In Smooth Criminal there is a stuntman, not a double. That’s a different thing.
If your gut feelings are different, I won’t compel you to believe me…

Sent: 01/05/2010, 10:41 p.m. - user blackorwhite

Question:
Dear Black, please bear in mind that I trust you. How did you get to trust your source? Do you have conclusive evidence that he/she is really close to Michael?

Answer:
Yes, Chiara.
I met this person face to face.

Sent: 01/05/2010, 10:41 p.m. - user blackorwhite

Question:
If Michael didn’t get on the Coroner’s van, then the video is a fake. But why should they use a fake LA coroner’s van, and use a real military helicopter? It’s all for L.O.V.E.

Answer:
That infamous van never arrived with a body in, later it turned back to be a simple van. You just saw it getting into the Coroner’s office underground garage. No van, no corpse. It’s all gone. None of the staff working there ever checked that van, that’s why.

Sent: 01/05/2010, 10:50 p.m. - user blackorwhite
Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 07:24:38 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

I think this is a very good posts, 2good2btrue. Thank you for them. :)

But I just have run into some problems.. like a hoax this intricate (as it seems) was is last minute that Michael planned to fake his death? When did the terrorist threat become so severe and what time frame was Michael already in in his tour?

I would really like to look into the not being able cancel part. Surely if there was a threat to michael and his fans, the venue would have cancelled the shows
That's why i also thought it was more like people threatening Michael specifically. idk..

But good posts, 2good. It sounds very feasible.

Everything Black or white seems to say sounds like all that I wanna hear. Which makes me 50/50 on that person. Is this person on twitter?

just a side question was the song by Michael "black OR white" or Black AND white"
Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 10:53:46 AM by Crescendo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

I think the theory runs good...
If Michael is protected,he can come back without going to prison..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

BOW is an interesting person:) The only thing is that she doesn't seem to address the issue of "Jeff" whom stated he attended MJ at the scene. This is being discussed in one of the 2 ambulance threads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My problem with this is that there are already "masses of people" in London...  its one of the most populated cities in the World.
Sure.. MJ would draw a crowd, but so do football matches, other celebrity appearances and shows...  the sales in Oxford street..  know what i mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
My problem with this is that there are already "masses of people" in London...  its one of the most populated cities in the World.
Sure.. MJ would draw a crowd, but so do football matches, other celebrity appearances and shows...  the sales in Oxford street..  know what i mean?
And so would MJ. These threats to his fans HAVE happened before, read the FBI files on that. These MJ concerts were internationally very high-profile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I know what you mean about the crowds in the uk but if they attacked when Michael was in concert  a person who gave so much and is loved so much it it would have been the worst thing to happpen it would have been like the twin towers but with a major figure head taken out as well who is loved and respected it would have caused so much trouble can you imagine how bad it would have been i do go along with this theory it makes sense that michael pulled out to save his family and his fans the only things he cared about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow a terrorist threat, I was supposed to go with my mom to these concerts imagine he went through with it, pretty scary to wonder what would of happened :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

MJJ1982

Quote from: "Crescendo"

just a side question was the song by Michael "black OR white" or Black AND white"

Or  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...