I don't like this at all...I was already disturbed my a dream I had, and now I see you talking about "real" threat...
In my dream : I was walking in a town and wanted to go and take the subway. The man working there tells me "you should take the bus 714 (7/14 = 7/7/7 ?)" So I say ok, and as I leave the place, I see a couple, the woman is wearing a veil and they have what is supposed to be a baby in a "stroller/baby chair" but in fact it's a bomb and everything exploded...

Here in France, 7/14 (july 14) is national day, so always pressure for safety about the subway and everything...

It's might seem stupid, but I'll call my friend so they don't get in the french bus or train on that day... :oops:

Anyway, you shouldn't laugh about numbers and terrorists...I mean, you have to be crazy to even think about killing lots of people with a bomb...and they do believe it's a kind of mission for them. So everything has a "mystery side" the day it's made, the way it's made...it's surely very well planned to be on a special day, linked to any belief they have about the fact that it's ok to kill people.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hazzely

What the...........................
If this is his real page then this is so odd! Talking about Michael faking his death. I don't get it..

(Note: if you didn't read my previous post maybe you won't understand who am I talking about  :lol:  )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
[youtube:3t82ssbv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FTf-8VADew[/youtube:3t82ssbv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

[youtube:21pxr0dj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_mSg9BQAc[/youtube:21pxr0dj]

[youtube:21pxr0dj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBekoZvfzCc&feature=related[/youtube:21pxr0dj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Great to see those videos Hazzely....just when all my hopes are banished....I will hold onto this thought that I've had from the beginning of this adventure.....that's all the strength I have left now.  If this is the reason all the family are so "real" with their emotions, because they have no choice, and are instructed to do all these things that convince the world that MJ is really dead, then I will hold onto to that thought for a while longer...but something has just died inside of me today, and I can't keep the faith anymore... :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Great to see those videos Hazzely....just when all my hopes are banished....I will hold onto this thought that I've had from the beginning of this adventure.....that's all the strength I have left now.  If this is the reason all the family are so "real" with their emotions, because they have no choice, and are instructed to do all these things that convince the world that MJ is really dead, then I will hold onto to that thought for a while longer...but something has just died inside of me today, and I can't keep the faith anymore... :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Oh God not you too..come on you are one of our oldest members on this forum..we are so close to the truth! I feel they are just playing with our minds sometimes and that they give us clues where there shouldn't be any just to make us still believe, but hey when you look back and see what we have discovered it is simply amazing! We're way better than FBI and CIA put together  :lol:
Things just don't add up. If it's a hoax it's normal that these days you're going to see the family behave in a weird way because of the anniversary. They can't just come and tell us "hey this is a wrap" because if he faked his death it has to look real.
Everytime I watch TII my faith boosts because come on, if those were rehearsals and supposedly wouldn't have seen the light, why is Michael looking straight at the camera when he talks about the planet and 2012 at the end? "Take care of the planet!", he's like warning us, looking straight at us!
Don't lose the hope! Everything will be ok  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]