Quote from: "Confused"
Quote from: "mitm72"
Quote from: "mitm72"
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "Raven"
I hate to say it but these theories are getting ridiculous. This is fear mongering at its best. So evil terrorists were trying to bomb his concerts and Michael was being a hero by protecting his fans. Feels like I'm reading fanfiction.
It is not ridiculous or fanfiction, it has happened before. Please get your facts straight before calling something ridiculous.

The FBI has recently released files in which a case is described of a man who also made such threats to Michael and his family and fans. He even threatened to kill Bush.
The files have been made public You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Exactly. ONE person who was making random threats from Bush to Michael. Crazy loner who wanted money or fame. What does that have to do with a huge terrorist attack which would force Michael to hoax his death? All the other files prove that Michael worst enemy were the autorities themselve who were trying to put him in jail for a crime he did not commit. Not some huge terrorist threat.
What it has to do with it? It shows that such persons do exist, threatening to mass murder his fans, since you called it ridiculous. Terrorists also do such things for fame, to get attention for their ideas and forcefully get their way.

I totally agree...if it's possible that ONE person could make threats against MJ and his fans, why a terrorist organization should not make the same? Why you call it ridiculous? Maybe it's ridiculous untill it happens...
Sorry for my english... :roll:

Threats aren't ridiculous. It is far fetched to believe that Michael would hoax his death for his fans who are supposedly a target of Bin Laden or something.  :roll:

Ok, I respect your point of view but we're just trying to discover the thruth...and imo the thruth could be found only if we evaluate every possible context. Don't call me fool but I believe more in this "terrorist attack threat" than in some kind of NWO conspiracy...or maybe at least they're just the same thing.

Ok I apologize if it came across that you were a fool to believe it. I don't believe in the NWO conspiracy either by the way. I just think Michael if you would believe the phonecalls he made was afraid for his own life. So hoaxing his death for his fans just seems a bit far fetched to me. He could have cancelled the shows if he wanted to protect his fans. Why go as far as hoaxing his death?

I heard those phonecalls you're talking about, and I agree he was afraid for his own life, but don't you find a little bit easier to kill a huge star when is on stage? Perhaps you could think the easier way to kill him is infiltrate his private house...I definetly think it's not possible...So my personal opinion is that the fans were just caught in this situation, and I think a "crazy loner" is nothing compared to alQaeda but he's able to make a big mess anyway...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
A person who writes under the name of Sorcha Faal has been falsely reporting that Michael Jackson was backing my investigation of Baxter and vaccine companies in Austria. I want to make it clear I have never had any contact with Michael Jackson. I myself only presented a dossier of evidence of possible genocide by means of an artificial virus and vaccine to the FBI a couple of weeks ago.

I find it extremely tasteless that the death of Michael Jackson is linked in this way to this investigation for no reason other than Sorcha Faal has run out other ideas to pepper his or her "reports" with.

There are many people who admire Michael Jackson and his concern for humanity, and who are deeply saddened by his death.

There are many people, too, who are very worried about the way vaccine companies send out live bird flu for vaccines apparently with impunity.

For Sorcha Faal to connect the two with such a facetious link raises the question: who is this person working for? What is the purpose of this disinformation? To frighten people?

Unfortunately, it seems these rumours are being deliberately spread by individuals who claim to be serious scientists and who have offered to help with the compilation of evidence concerning a possible act of bioterrorism.

However, the stakes in this game are high.

This is the way they mess things up.

Jane Bürgermeister really filled charges of bioterrorism against WHO.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorcha Faal tried to discredit the denounce of the vaccines threat linking Burgermeister and Michael , to make it unbeliveble.

Sorcha Faal is not a person, but a CIA Psi Ops Group infiltrated in the anti-NWO side.
"She" alleges to receive information from KGB... messy messy!
or
This is a quick search.
Fight against NWO is plenty of this kind of things.

Bürgermeister tryied to bring a lawsuit against "her" as "she" (Faal) was trying to mix up MJ´s "death" with the "pndemic" flu.

See how many "" we have to use with all this things...

[youtube:3fm11tqi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PelTWCUmTsU[/youtube:3fm11tqi]

I´m trying to save some of your time.
Because first you realize about NWO, and after that you have to realize about the lyers of the NWO, who is the NWO itself, people working for them.
Our heart will guide us in this mess, but that way is easier,
and sometimes we can have a little glimpse of it all.

And pleeease people.
Talibans do exist.
Al-Qaeda is a false flag made of nothing.

THANKS! Let us not forget the glimpse, probably the  scened glimpse we are supposed to see on the web. And let us not forget our own minds and knowledges about how things went in history, in the past. Masses of people mobilising these energies and courage finally can provoke justice and truth. It only takes time ,endurance and faith and the will to continue investigating!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As reported on CNN yesterday, Feb. 2nd, 2010:  There WILL BE a terrorist attack within the next 6 months.  (Not "possibly," but "will be" !)   :shock:

Please go & look/research for yourself.  

:~* MICHAEL <-------> L.O.V.E. *~:

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Whatever the reason MJ had to do this, the FBI are involved and he is in protective custody, but still can enjoy some freedom, meaning, he can still see his children sometimes, maybe in disguise.  We will find out the real reason when he returns.  All I know is that it must be for a VERY IMPORTANT REASON.  

In the meantime, his LOVE has brought us together.  That's the power of MJ.  People from all around the world, from all different backgrounds, have united, to find the truth.  HE WILL BE SO PROUD OF US, AND I BELIEVE THAT'S HOW HE WANTS US TO STAY:  UNITED.  ONE PERSON ALONE CAN'T CHANGE THE WORLD, BUT TOGETHER, WITH ONE VOICE, WE CAN.   SO CAN WE ALL STAY UNITED IN THIS FORUM.  OUR GOALS ARE THE SAME. WE HAVE FOUND THE TRUTH, THAT WAS OUR GOAL.   WE NEED TO BE STRONG FOR HIM.  LETS MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN.

MJ HAS NOW (IN HIS ABSENCE) BECOME MORE POWERFUL AND RESPECTED.  THAT'S WHAT HE HAS WANTED ALL HIS LIFE.  HE IS MAKING MORE MONEY NOW, AND I BET YOU, THAT HE IS DONATING IT MOSTLY TO 'HAITI'   THATS THE MAN THAT HE WAS AND STILL IS.............THAT'S WHERE MOST OF THE TII MOVIE PROFITS HAVE GONE.  TO CHARITIES.....................WHEN ALL IS WELL, HE WILL BE BACK, EVEN MORE POWERFUL THEN BEFORE.  PEOPLE WILL RESPECT HIM NOW AND LISTEN THIS TIME.  LET HIM FINISH HIS WORK, AND IN HIS RIGHT TIME, HE WILL TELL THE WORLD....ABOUT HIS FANTASTIC JOURNEY. ...IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs"
As reported on CNN yesterday, Feb. 2nd, 2010:  There WILL BE a terrorist attack within the next 6 months.  (Not "possibly," but "will be" !)   :shock:

Please go & look/research for yourself.  

:~* MICHAEL <-------> L.O.V.E. *~:

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

On the news here in the US this morning they said this. I saw it with my own eyes. In the next 3 to 6 months they said there WILL be another attack on the US....they just dont know when.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Yeeeeah, they´ve got the crystal ball.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hate to say it but these theories are getting ridiculous. This is fear mongering at its best. So evil terrorists were trying to bomb his concerts and Michael was being a hero by protecting his fans. Feels like I'm reading fanfiction.
This is 2010//!!  NOTHING IS RIDICULOUS. This is a terrorist laden society.  Are you sleeping under a rock?

You can believe what you want. I see it as ridiculous to believe that Michael was hoaxing his death because his fans were threatend at the O2 concerts. That is a matter of national security. Threats are made daily to all different high profile events. Nobody hoaxes his death for that reason. Besides on a personal belief...Michael seemed to be more a person to be scared of official authorities since they were the ones making his life a living hell.

That is EXACTLY what I plan to do.  No one is asking you to agree.  So why are you getting so uptight?  I said from jump this is MY THEORY.  Not yours.

Can you react please to what I've said instead of going into a tirade. I wasn't uptight. You were acting uptight by starting about living under a rock because well we're in 2010 so I have to see it as reasonable that Michael hoaxing his death has anything to do with his fans being under treath. Still don't see the connection. But I guess it is what you wish to believe. I believe Michael hoaxed his death for personal reasons. Not because he was being a hero in somekind of blockbuster movie where terrorists were killing his fans one by one.

ti·rade (t r d , t -r d ). n. A long angry or violent speech, usually of a censorious or denunciatory nature;  - whose response does this rerflect :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

LiQ

Hi all,

This is definitely a sensitive subject. I would just like to ask one simple question: What is terrorism? When do we quantify an action as a terrorist act? Why is it that certain parties turn to violence in order to express themselves? Is there no other means? Or perhaps should we ask...Have all other means been snatched away or blocked? Perhaps these people think that all other means are lost. THIS, IS WHAT I THINK NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.

I think that a decade or two ago, the world was in harmony...or at least...more or less in harmony and at peace. Today U.S. is at the verge of bankrupcy....The West is thus at risk and the Rest wish to stand up and 'take back' what they feel is rightfully theirs, the Rest wishes to define and uphold their own sovreignity according to their definition and their description. We have today opposite ends of the spectrum, each one going all out in the fight. A fight that can ONLY be LOSE-LOSE!!!

Michael sang L.O.V.E.....he 'died' in the name of L.O.V.E.....the world desperately needs to address terrorism by stepping into the shoes of l'autrui....understanding the actions, or shall we call them the REACTIONS, of people in the Rest. Perhaps an understanding could lead us to a solution. Then the question would be.....ARE WE BRAVE ENOUGH to push for a real solution....

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT TRIGGER ANY MORE FEAR IN THIS WORLD, DO NOT ALLOW TRIGGERED FEAR TO UNITE THE FANS TOWARDS A DESTRUCTIVE MEANS AND OBJECTIVE. DO NOT ALLOW TRIGGERED FEAR TO USE US, THE BELIEVERS INTO ACTIONS THAT WOULD BRING MORE DEVASTATION TO THE WORLD.

Yes, there are terrorists, there are geurillas, there are fighters.....but if we point our fingers blindly this could cause the millions of BELIEVERS (especially those who are less informed) to contribute to the seeds of hatred and greed that have been planted by those with the "power" to do so. Remember how these "powers" pointed their finger at Michael and nearly the whole world believed or wanted to believe that Michael had done those terrible things to a child. Now they know that it was all fake, an accusation that turned into a "truth"....simply because they were manipulated into believing lies. And look at what the victim ...Michael ...went through!!! DON'T POINT UNLESS WE KNOW FOR SURE. STOP USING THE WORD TERRORISM, cause this word is, sadly, equated to the REST.

We need to unite in L.O.V.E. not in fear or in hatred.

Michael, I can't imagine the strength that you have in you and the intelligence to outwit them. It shall be all or nothing. My bet is ALL. You havent come this far to lose. We, the Believers, need to not only to unite, but also to BE UNITED. Please guide and advise in order to strengthen us, your platform before you counter.

Michael, you have millions of fans who adore you, and who passionately want you. In all simplicity and humbleness I offer you, not adoration, not irrational passion, but mere friendship and whatever strength I have and intelligence I have in me to make your plan work.

All my love to Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is 2010//!!  NOTHING IS RIDICULOUS. This is a terrorist laden society.  Are you sleeping under a rock?

You can believe what you want. I see it as ridiculous to believe that Michael was hoaxing his death because his fans were threatend at the O2 concerts. That is a matter of national security. Threats are made daily to all different high profile events. Nobody hoaxes his death for that reason. Besides on a personal belief...Michael seemed to be more a person to be scared of official authorities since they were the ones making his life a living hell.

That is EXACTLY what I plan to do.  No one is asking you to agree.  So why are you getting so uptight?  I said from jump this is MY THEORY.  Not yours.

Can you react please to what I've said instead of going into a tirade. I wasn't uptight. You were acting uptight by starting about living under a rock because well we're in 2010 so I have to see it as reasonable that Michael hoaxing his death has anything to do with his fans being under treath. Still don't see the connection. But I guess it is what you wish to believe. I believe Michael hoaxed his death for personal reasons. Not because he was being a hero in somekind of blockbuster movie where terrorists were killing his fans one by one.

ti·rade (t r d , t -r d ). n. A long angry or violent speech, usually of a censorious or denunciatory nature;  - whose response does this rerflect :roll:

Lets see who was the first quoting me by using CAPS LOCK and exclamation marks!!!!!! Yep that would be you. I was explaining why I found it far fetched and what were you doing in the meantime..oh ofcourse making personal remarks. Good for you.
Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:35:48 AM by Confused
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Yeeeeah, they´ve got the crystal ball.

:lol: How amazing are they right. If people fear something they will act irrational.

To quote Oscar Wilde : "The truth is rarely pure and never simple."  

I wish mainstream media would learn that. If viewers don't get it. Their loss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

What things seem and what things are:

[youtube:1xj96ddq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giavJC7Q-TM[/youtube:1xj96ddq]

Description (longer in youtube):

According to Dr True Ott:

Moshe phoned Dr True Ot and said he was a microbiologist who wanted to hand over evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 vaccines being produced by Baxter pharmaceutical.

Moshe said that Baxter"s lab in the Ukraine was in fact preparing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He maintained that the vaccine contained both adjuvants designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 global pandemic.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°

The day after Moshe phoned the radio show, a swat team surrounded his Volkswagen Beetle near the near the Federal Building at 11000 Wilshire Boulevard in LA. According to Dr Bill Deagle, the Israeli consulate at 6380 Wilshire Boulevard was Moshes destination. The federal building was locked down at noon and employees were told to stay inside.

The mainstream media spun a story that Moshe had threatened the White House with a bomb, that there were 2 outstanding warrants (misdemeanors) against him and that he was depressed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Just in case someone haven´t seen it:

7/7 Ripple Effect - [1 of 7]
[youtube:2lawf9n1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY2NXPl625A[/youtube:2lawf9n1]

There are not many good videos or documentaries about 11/3 bombing in Madrid, because here people have been miss leaded and confronted between "It all happened as supposed" and "No, this is fake and was ETA who really did it" (to me both Al Qaeda and ETA are part of GLADIO and worked together with NATO) So people who don´t believe official story, believe another lie.

This one is very good. But it´s in Spanish:
Madrid 11M: 911 días después (1ª parte)
[youtube:2lawf9n1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzfGMyMDNpE[/youtube:2lawf9n1]
Talks about the ten days mock attack (CMX) NATO was performing in Madrid the days before.

And now we have the same threat that in the USA for the next six months
(although it´s been really silenced here), and I think I know the cause:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is not the first time:
Spanish judge (Baltasar Garzón) seeks Kissinger
Garzón against Pinochet

Dots are complicated to connect, but it´s all out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Scotland Yard's counter-terrorism command fears that right-wing extremists will stage a deadly terrorist attack in Britain to try to stoke racial tensions, the Guardian has learned.

Senior officers say it will be a "spectacular" that is designed to kill. The counter-terrorism unit has redeployed officers to increase its monitoring of the extreme right's potential to stage attacks.

Commander Shaun Sawyer told a meeting of British Muslims concerned about the danger to their communities that police were responding to the growing threat.

Sawyer said of the far right: "I fear that they will have a spectacular... they will carry out an attack that will lead to a loss of life or injury to a community somewhere. They're not choosy about which community."
Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 11:21:35 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Has anyone researched the cancellation clause in the contract with AEG??    Whether MJ could postpone the concerts due to very severe terroist attack alerts????  

People wanted him dead during the 05 trials........wonder whether these are the direct threats made towards MJ and to the fans in the concerts????

Tohme’s own ties to the Nation of Islam came to light in March 2009, when New York auctioneer Darren Julien was conducting an auction of Michael Jackson memorabilia.
Julien filed an affidavit in Los Angeles Superior Court that month in which he described a meeting he had with Tohme’s business partner, James R. Weller. According to Julien’s account, ‘Weller said if we refused to postpone [the auction], we would be in danger from 'Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; those people are very protective of Michael'.
He told us that Dr Tohme and Michael Jackson wanted to give the message to us that 'our lives are at stake and there will be bloodshed'.’

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry to bring this up again, but something just isn't right about all this.  Cheers.

This is a great site for catching up on all the recent terrorist news updates:

Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 11:41:42 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

My husband seems to think terrorists want Michael dead because he draws too much attention away from them and I told him that sounded a bit far fetched and he was like no not at all, because terrorists want all of the drama and all of the attention on their causes and their ideas. They want to be in the news and with Michael always in the news when he's in full swing or even in the news at all, it puts a load of crap in their little caboose and makes them angry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
If this is the case, then wouldn't Obama be protecting him  ??????

That would explain the hoax being so elabrorate.  All the police involved wouldn't be unusual if there was a risk of a terroist attack.

Too coincidental to me.  I felt this from the begginning.  (this is just my opinion, not a fact)  As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions