It doesn't matter one way  or the other what other people believe as theory.  Their beliefs and thoughts and theories are theirs to have.  My theory, though possibly the most unpopular remains to be the NWO's fear that Michael's power over people and  his messages of change and his revelations about things that were about to happen, his mass appeal to heal the world, would influence millions perhaps billions of people opening their eyes to what the government was scheming to do.  Michael became a threat. In his messages he had the propensity to sway people, change their minds and in doing so, the government and the pharmaceutical/medical communities would stand to lose billions and billions of dollars.  Money, and mega amounts of it, will cause people to go to the extreme and do crazy things.  I think they planned to make the 0-2 venue Michael's assassination platform.  However, word got back to Michael's camp and they had Michael safe guarded. This let me state again is MY THEORY.  No one else has to agree.  Until it is proven untrue, my mind will never change.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I also believe that some Judas in Michael's circle was aiding in the orchestration of this plot, that being why everyone was fired on the spot.  Who?  That is yet to be discovered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

mehere

Oh boy.................................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and the band played on :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

mehere

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
and the band played on :roll:

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
It doesn't matter one way  or the other what other people believe as theory.  Their beliefs and thoughts and theories are theirs to have.  My theory, though possibly the most unpopular remains to be the NWO's fear that Michael's power over people and  his messages of change and his revelations about things that were about to happen, his mass appeal to heal the world, would influence millions perhaps billions of people opening their eyes to what the government was scheming to do.  Michael became a threat. In his messages he had the propensity to sway people, change their minds and in doing so, the government and the pharmaceutical/medical communities would stand to lose billions and billions of dollars.  Money, and mega amounts of it, will cause people to go to the extreme and do crazy things.  I think they planned to make the 0-2 venue Michael's assassination platform.  However, word got back to Michael's camp and they had Michael safe guarded. This let me state again is MY THEORY.  No one else has to agree.  Until it is proven untrue, my mind will never change.

I agree with this theory more than a terrorist attack theory.

I mean why would he have to go through the trouble of faking his death and putting people through all kinds of crazy to thwart an attack?   :roll:

That's really not the way to thwart an attack.

If anything they would play it out close to the show date so they could catch whoever was involved and/or step up security.  At the worst the dates woud have to be cancelled or rescheduled.  Even if Michael himself wasn't "allowed" to cancel the dates, there's nothing anyone can do if the government shuts down a show because of a threat....

Faking MJ's death would only mean that if there actually were some sort of threat against the concert goers, that now these people would have to find another target.  This would also cause anyone monitoring and investigating these people to possibly lose track of them and then HOPE that they can catch up with them before they plan something else against a new target.  Not a smart move at all.

Finally, if they haven't cancelled the Olympics since 9/11, why would they fake someone's death over some threats?  The Olympics draws greater crowds and coverage than any concert...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BAM!  It wasn't the concert goers they were after.  It was Michael.  The other people possibly killed or hurt in the process would have been the innocent casualties of the attack.  We know how compassionate Michael is.  Do you think he would risk being the catalyst to draw that many people into an arena of possible doom? Children?  NEVER.  He HAD to stop the process by any means necessary.  If he were already dead, the plan was nill.  Right?  And in being dead, there was no more concern.  That is why I don't believe he will come back.  He would not ever want to place anyone in harm's way.  It's too presumptuous to fool oneself into thinking he is ever safe again until and unless all those included in the plot is caught and held accountable. The MJ that we knew and loved is dead.  Not by choice but by circumstance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Hold up guys, we gotta use our common sense. If this is Witness Protection situation, then wouldn't BOW be jeopardizing MJ by posting this on a PUBLIC message board? And how the hell would this person know this? When FBI wants to keep something under wraps, they keep it under wraps. This is just a bunch of BS to me. She probably read about the threats in London and put the two together. I could've wrote everything she wrote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

magic

Wouldn't Scotland Yard handle that rather than the FBI since it was happening in England?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is the site I am quoting from:  The escape plan was only planned after the 02 conference.  Up until then, there wasn't a threat.  It was arranged very quicly.  FBI files were released as a clue
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rumors and hoaxes run rampant over the internet.  Some unfortunately put innocent people's lives at risk.  Herein lies the reason that I believe MJ was targeted.  He was implicated in something sinister and dangerous by a hoaxer.  He carried the message of saving and healing the world in his music as a platform in his concerts, he was recognizable by virtually everyone and anyone, which made him an easy target.  His being implicated in a scheme to take a stand against these entities during the 0-2 concerts, whether accurate or not, put his life in imminent danger. Please pay close attention to the last line.  

To: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 6:37 AM
Subject: Michael Jackson

Patrick,

A person who writes under the name of Sorcha Faal has been falsely reporting that Michael Jackson was backing my investigation of Baxter and vaccine companies in Austria. I want to make it clear I have never had any contact with Michael Jackson. I myself only presented a dossier of evidence of possible genocide by means of an artificial virus and vaccine to the FBI a couple of weeks ago.

I find it extremely tasteless that the death of Michael Jackson is linked in this way to this investigation for no reason other than Sorcha Faal has run out other ideas to pepper his or her "reports" with.

There are many people who admire Michael Jackson and his concern for humanity, and who are deeply saddened by his death.

There are many people, too, who are very worried about the way vaccine companies send out live bird flu for vaccines apparently with impunity.

For Sorcha Faal to connect the two with such a facetious link raises the question: who is this person working for? What is the purpose of this disinformation? To frighten people?

Unfortunately, it seems these rumours are being deliberately spread by individuals who claim to be serious scientists and who have offered to help with the compilation of evidence concerning a possible act of bioterrorism.

However, the stakes in this game are high.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

KGB is buggin me.  KGB is Russian.  This is from a Russian website. With this being said, I am ending my discussion of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

I meant to include this, sorry.  Last post for sure this time.

Journalist Fired Over Flu Pandemic Lawsuit
Text size    
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
July 7, 2009
Austrian journalist Jane Bürgermeister, who recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several high ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism, has been fired from her job. “On Monday, I was unexpectedly fired from my job as European Correspondent of the Renewable Energy World website,” Bürgermeister writes on her blog.

Jane Bürgermeister contends offshore banksters have cooked up an engineered flu virus in order to realize their eugenics plan for mass extermination.
“Because there is reason to believe this decision was related to my filing charges alleging bioterrorism against the people of the USA and the rest of the world, and because I am entitled as a citizen to report a crime if there is credible evidence, I intend to file a lawsuit against Pennwell, a magazine,” she explains. “I have heard of other journalists fired or harassed for covering this subject.”
In a document entitled  Bioterrorism Evidence, Bürgermeister points to an international corporate criminal syndicate and extensively details its plan to carry out mass genocide against the American people by unleashing a deadly flu virus and instituting a forced vaccination program.
“There is proof many organizations — World Health Organization, UN as well as vaccine companies such as Baxter and Novartis — are part of a single system under the control of a core criminal group, who give the strategic leadership, and who have also funded the development, manufacturing and release of artificial viruses in order to justify mass vaccinations with a bioweapon substance in order to eliminate the people of the USA, and so gain control of the assets, resources etc of North America.”
Bürgermeister says the core group sets its strategic goals in secret using the Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg meetings. “It can be identified as the ‘Illuminati,’ a mafia-like group with family dynasties at its center.” It is the “world’s first truly global crime syndicate” based in “off shore banking centers” and employs international organizations such as the UN and WHO.
In her lawsuit, Bürgermeister alleges that a manufactured flu pandemic “is part of a long term plan by the syndicate, who have built large numbers of FEMA concentration camps with incinerators and prepared mass graves in state such as Indiana and in New York to quarantine people and dispose of the bodies of the people who are killed by the bioweapons attack.”
Infowars and Prison Planet have posted reports on the construction of mass graves. In February, D. H. Williams, writing for the Daily Newscaster, published a report on FEMA and DHS vaccination and mass grave plans in the vicinity of Chicago and northern Indiana. In March of this year, Infowars posted extensive coverage of mass grave sites in Arizona and Texas.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Bürgermeister names Barack Obama, the UN’s Influenza coordinator David Nabarro, WHO director Margaret Chan, HHS secretary Kathleen Sibelius, DHS secretary Janet Napolitano, bankster kingpins David de Rothschild and David Rockefeller, international criminal financier George Soros, and others as defendants. The WHO, European Union, the CDC and other research labs, FEMA, vaccine companies, and the DHS have interacted with each other to develop and distribute biological weapons, the journalist contends, and have leveraged funding through the banking system and its global drug trade mechanism.
The Rockefeller Foundation has funded the eugenics movement for over a century. “The Rockefeller Foundation is the prime sponsor of public relations for the United Nations’ drastic depopulation program. Evidence in the possession of a growing number of researchers in America, England, and Germany demonstrates that the Foundation and its corporate, medical, and political associates organized the racial mass murder program of Nazi Germany,” writes Anton Chaitkin. “In the 1950s, the Rockefellers reorganized the U.S. eugenics movement in their own family offices, with spinoff population-control and abortion groups.”
Billionaires Ted Turner and Warren Buffett have funded the eugenics movement. “Other billionaires have begun funding parts of the eugenics movement. Bill Gates, the richest man in the country, and George Soros, the financier, have started putting their money into population control projects,” writes John Cavanaugh-O’Keefe in The Roots of Racism and Abortion: An Exploration of Eugenics.
Bürgermeister’s charges include evidence that Baxter AG, Austrian subsidiary of Baxter International, deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four counties. Bürgermeister “noted that Baxter’s lab in Austria, one of the supposedly most secure biosecurity labs in the world, did not adhere to the most basic and essential steps to keep 72 kilos of a pathogen classified as a bioweapon secure and separate from all other substances under stringent biosecurity level regulations, but it allowed it to be mixed with the ordinary human flu virus and sent from its facilities in Orth in the Donau,” writes Barbara Minton for Health News.
On June 29, Bürgermeister sent an email to the Fourwinds 10 website indicating she plans to take legal action against Sorcha Faal, a mysterious writer often accused of penning sensationalistic disinformation. “I can confirm I am the Jane Burgermeister who sent the email to Fourwinds10 setting the record straight about Sorcha Faal’s false report linking my charges against Baxter for their role in contaminating vaccine material with 72 kgs of live bird flu virus and the sudden death of Michael Jackson,” she wrote. “I am now looking at legal action against whoever writes under the name of Sorcha Faal. I believe this is a deliberate and cynical attempt by the people behind Baxter etc to manipulate public opinion by trivializing Michael Jackson’s death and the Baxter investigation.”
Faal’s disinfo worked so well that even medical doctors emailed Bürgermeister asking her to confirm the link to Michael Jackson. “I have had to spend a lot of time explaining that the Sorcha Faal report is a tissue of lies,” Bürgermeister complained.

Tuesday, 30 June, 2009 3:26 PM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"jane burgermeister"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"steven  <XXXXiXXXXXXXXXXo.co.uk>
Steven, my blog is being hacked and my post has not gone up

here it is

There have been forums questioning whether I have really filed charges against Baxter over the bird flu case and whether the police in Austria really are investigating.
The confirmation in the form of a letter from the Austrian Health Minister in German is here

[link to docs.google.com]

I'm not able to give out the names of police for their own protection.

Also, a person called Sorcha Faal has been spreading the false rumour Michael Jackson was backing this investigation to discredit this investigation, and I'm exploring legal action against whoever it is who spreads disinformation under this name and would be grateful for help in ascertaining the identity of the people spreading this rumour.
Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 09:09:06 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Jennie

Quote from: 2good2btrue
This is all from the Italian forum (blackorwhite) , translated to English::
Question:
Black, do the people who threatened Michael know he is alive? Or they don’t know and FBI fixed it? Michael had to hoax his death only because of threats related to London, I mean just the city, and not Michael directly?
Answer:
They are not suspecting that Michael is alive, and FBI is working out.
Threats were against Michael. His concerts were going to attract thousands of people.

I just felt as I was reading everyones replies that their may be confusion here or maybe I am the one who is confused :lol:  :lol:  :?
The threats were against Michael and not London. And a possible answer to why this time he took a different approach to the threats against him could be that it wasn't just your ordinary JO-BLO starved for attention making the threats. :?  Just a thought

And if the whole Jane thing about swine flu connection with Michael Jackson speaking against it at his concerts is true.... I rest my case.... :roll:  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "virgo75"

I agree with this theory more than a terrorist attack theory.

I mean why would he have to go through the trouble of faking his death and putting people through all kinds of crazy to thwart an attack?   :roll:

That's really not the way to thwart an attack.

If anything they would play it out close to the show date so they could catch whoever was involved and/or step up security.  At the worst the dates woud have to be cancelled or rescheduled.  Even if Michael himself wasn't "allowed" to cancel the dates, there's nothing anyone can do if the government shuts down a show because of a threat....

Faking MJ's death would only mean that if there actually were some sort of threat against the concert goers, that now these people would have to find another target.  This would also cause anyone monitoring and investigating these people to possibly lose track of them and then HOPE that they can catch up with them before they plan something else against a new target.  Not a smart move at all.

Finally, if they haven't cancelled the Olympics since 9/11, why would they fake someone's death over some threats?  The Olympics draws greater crowds and coverage than any concert...
Ofcourse you are right, if it would only be fans that would be threatened government could just have stopped the shows and there would be no need for MJ to go into hiding.

Except if there was more to it. In the case the FBI described in the recently released files on MJ for instance, someone threatened to kill MJ + his family + fans during concerts. It would not be sufficient to just cancel the concerts to stop a threat like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions