Re: Think About This
January 31, 2010, 01:43:07 AM
This is quite simple.. you believe it - you doubt - you don't believe...  beatit, there's no need to post that you don't believe.. you are right, this is a forum for investigation, but allow me to say that you are wrong if you think that the "other part" is the one that doesn't believe.. we have no need to investigate why there is some ppl like you that doesn't believe he is alive, because as you can probably see this site is called "Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators" and not "beatit non-believer investigators"..

We are not interested in make ppl to believe that he is alive, we want ppl to know that we BELIEVE there is a message surrounding his strange death, because you can question yourself and others about if this was a good choice for his children, or if its fair for the family that we discuss what they said or didn't say, etc etc.. but you can't discuss that there are so many strange things regarding to Michael's supposed death. Aand I'm sure that if you spend more than 2 days reading this forum or watching MJAlive videos on YT..yes.. the videos of the one you think is 5 :S you wont deny it.. you can't! because even when you believe he is alive or not facts are facts!! a man that says in an interview that he only take 1 snap to the ambulance and then you find 4 pictures.. how can you deny it is strange? you just.. can't, and those photos are just an example.

So, I respect that you don't believe, you probably have more arguments that the ones you posted.. so pease, respect us and our arguments.. if you wanna believe we are in denial, then well.. wish us a good life and a good wake up when someone prove to us that he is in fact dead. I wish you a good life, and.. believe me.. if Michael ever comes back, none of us will look for you and tell you so either.. is not our porpuse.

Lots of L.O.V.E
and sorry for my english.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Disco

January 31, 2010, 02:10:01 AM
@beatit
your going to miss a great journey, because believe me when I say that all of us here have experienced death in one way or another & we know the emotions that go with it......
We have had too many signs & unanswered questions to not want to investigate every detail, Michael Jackson is very capable of this & the truth will prevail......... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

January 31, 2010, 05:08:13 AM
Guys please. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Michael would be disappointed in us. It's all for the L.O.V.E remember. Please stop attacking each other. For Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 05:29:31 AM
Quote from: "beatit"
I know I am going to get a lot of insults, and controversy of this cause from what I have seen anyone that comes up and says something that has to make you think he really is gone rather than try to look at it, people just insult the one throwing up the other side of the story.

I have to believe Michael is no longer with us as much as I wish he was with us I have been reading the forum and a lot of do make since, and there are allot of good points brought up and on the other forum before it was deleted I saw someone who has posted something that was disagreeing with the hoax.

Here is my input.

1. I don't think he would put his kids through that, I mean even if they where in on it and knew what was going on that would be very confusing to them, or if they where not in on it and he did it, I don't think he would put them through the hurt like that.

2. Referring to Michael in present tense not past tense. Going to ask you to think to a family member of a friend that you have lost, do you always refer to them in past tense?

3. How would he keep everyone that knows from talking? I mean if someone that was close to Michael, or worked for the hospital came out and said it was all a hoax that would blow his cover big time.

4. He would have to keep himself locked away cause he was known all over the world. He basically altered his body about as much as it could be, It would be hard to alter his appearance enough to be totally unrecognizable.

5. While he would have the want to get out of the lime light I don't think he would do it, he did it fairly well I mean the media did still get in his business but he did a good job of staying away from the media.

6. This one is off subject, I am  firm believer that he did not molest the children like he was accused of.

7. I don't think anyone on this site is crazy, stupid, retarded, or insane, I can understand why you would want to think he is alive, people did the same thing with Elvis, Tupac,  Jim Morrison, Momma Catz, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, Hitler, Timothy McVeigh, and many others, I bring these people up because they have supposedly hoaxed there death too.

I still have to believe that he is not alive I wish he was. But I am up to both sides for every investigation there has to be two sides.

Okay so i'll take the stand for this person above...
For Gods sake people this BEATIT person is here to find justice for Michael.. If s/he is a non-believer so far well that's fine by me.. S/he didn't call Michael, kids or YOU in here names... RIGHT... Let the non-believers be here as well.. Maybe s/he changes his/her minds later on.. But PLS people give her/him a chance.. And stop being so goddam selfcenteret here...

BEATIT I WELCOME YOU.. BELIEVER OR NON-BELIEVER.... YOU WANT JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL AND THAT'S FINE...

And for the rest of you bashers in here.. Be ashamed of yourself... Think of what MJ would think of you right now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

mumof3

January 31, 2010, 05:50:57 AM
beatit you are very intitled to your opinions and i hope you did not get upset by replys but i have to say i have been here for 7 months since it all started and we have found some staggering evidence that is very hard to believe that Michael is dead and as for the fairy story we are in that is what michael does best the story . I have to say i have talked to some very kind good people here and they do not disrepect michael and they might be upset by that statement but i do make sure i never write anything that might upset the jacksons and people here, you will find it is not a whim the people here are very intellegent and have carried out some amazing work, not to be cruel to Michael but to find out what happened as we have not been given the full story, maybe we are not meant to have the full story maybe we do not have right to ask for the full story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 05:52:01 AM
I have read all of the above thread    :(

I think the best thing to do now is to draw aline in the sand and say .......   :roll:

THIS IS THE END OF THIS THREAD :roll:     WITH THE L.O.V.E

LOVE & HUGS TO YOU ALL

WE NEED TO UNITE  NOT FIGHT   L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 07:10:16 AM
If you don't believe he's alive, that's fine. What I don't get is why people feel the need to make big topics like this. You know it's just going to be a bunch of people trying to make you believe or telling you to stfu lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

January 31, 2010, 07:11:12 AM
I've read the posts on this thread and yes I do respect everyone's opinion (as long as we're not disrespacting eachother  ;) ). I saw that everyone's discussing if Michael's alive or not and also the message. However, I'm not sure whether Michael is alive or dead but this is what we're investigating right? If Michael really is gone I want to know the real circumstances of his death and that's the reason to why I'm here. You can say he's dead and then move on with your life but personally I want to get to the bottom of this. If Michael was (God forbid) murdered the people responsible will have to answer and that's why I'm not "giving up". But hopefully he's alive and well  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions