Re: MJFanFOREVERAndADAY part 34
January 30, 2010, 02:14:01 PM
I have been reluctant to say anything as Miss Foreverandaday is quite popular ,but I am interested in truth and as I don't make u-tube videos -altho I have watched about 50.ooo video's over the last year and have been a Michael fan for over 40 yrs ,I have no motive ,no desire to be "popular" nor any desire to get "subscribers " .I must say I was disturbed when I saw the 2 video's Miss foreverandaday used to back up her theory that Mj may be DD .I watched those 2 video's long ago ,and determined through my own observation several mths. ago that neither one of these characters were MJ . One video shows MJ using a fucked up looking cheap cane to swing at papparazzi with 1 security guard {since when did MJ have only one guard ? & when did he start showing violent tendencies ?} In the other video he is shown crawling around on the floor like some crazy person with the same "little bitty body guard as in the other video " that is why she only showed snippets of those video's because anyone that studies MJ would know that these video;s are either an impersonator paid by MJ or someone trying to sell video of MJ to Papparazzi . If she has really studied and I am sure she has ,SHE KNOWS DAMN WELL <THAT THAT IS NOT MICHAEL ! I mean are we trying to find out what REALLY happened to Michael here ? Why would you use DECEPTION to prove your point ! This really pissed me off .When I watched this video I immeadiatly recognized the two video's that she showed trying to prove her point that Mj was DD & I was like ,Why do you need to be deceptive ? I thought it dishonest and not much better behavior than the media .Some people Have fallen for it . NOt I ! I appreciate mjforeverandadays hard work and have enjoyed most of her video's but this one made me think she has other motives for making the video;s other than a true desire to find out what REALLY happened to MIchael  :(  :o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 12:27:16 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I have been reluctant to say anything as Miss Foreverandaday is quite popular ,but I am interested in truth and as I don't make u-tube videos -altho I have watched about 50.ooo video's over the last year and have been a Michael fan for over 40 yrs ,I have no motive ,no desire to be "popular" nor any desire to get "subscribers " .I must say I was disturbed when I saw the 2 video's Miss foreverandaday used to back up her theory that Mj may be DD .I watched those 2 video's long ago ,and determined through my own observation several mths. ago that neither one of these characters were MJ . One video shows MJ using a fucked up looking cheap cane to swing at papparazzi with 1 security guard {since when did MJ have only one guard ? & when did he start showing violent tendencies ?} In the other video he is shown crawling around on the floor like some crazy person with the same "little bitty body guard as in the other video " that is why she only showed snippets of those video's because anyone that studies MJ would know that these video;s are either an impersonator paid by MJ or someone trying to sell video of MJ to Papparazzi . If she has really studied and I am sure she has ,SHE KNOWS DAMN WELL <THAT THAT IS NOT MICHAEL ! I mean are we trying to find out what REALLY happened to Michael here ? Why would you use DECEPTION to prove your point ! This really pissed me off .When I watched this video I immeadiatly recognized the two video's that she showed trying to prove her point that Mj was DD & I was like ,Why do you need to be deceptive ? I thought it dishonest and not much better behavior than the media .Some people Have fallen for it . NOt I ! I appreciate mjforeverandadays hard work and have enjoyed most of her video's but this one made me think she has other motives for making the video;s other than a true desire to find out what REALLY happened to MIchael  :(  :o

Are you being serious? I mean are you? I think that is a little below the belt. She's being deceptive? It's  a good thing she can't post here anymore and i'm glad that she doesn't come here to read this trash!! When I watch any video on youtube,  I take it upon myself to do research to back up what i've just seen. The video with the smaller guy is not a bodyguard you are right. But he is a person that was a part of Michael's camp back in the late 90's. There are pictures of this man carrying Prince as an infant.  I don't like to argue on these things because it's really childish and very stupid because this is just the internet.  She works hard and I appreciate her hard work too much to sit back and watch people talk shit on her. Maybe you should try sending her a private message and asking her about things or voicing your concerns, instead of creating a witch hunt on a public forum. To try to imply that she is being deceptive and has bad intentions is really fucked up in my opinion. Popularity? More subscribers? So she should be hung out to dry because people actually see her for how smart she is and appreciate what she tries to do, in order for the truth to prevail? It really is like Michael's story all over again. Damned if you do , damned if you don't.  I appreciate what she is doing! Not every god damn thing is a conspiracy!

I met her on another forum a few months back and i've become great friends with her. She is a very sweet girl and really cares about Michael's message and delivering that message. Yeah, she swears. Yeah she says whatever and YES she is wrong about things from time to time. It doesn't make her a bad person. I'm sick of people giving her a bad rap. Especially people that don't contribute anything to the investigation but junior high opinions and jealousy. There are VERY few people out there that are understanding what this is all about and she is without a doubt one of those people. I think that when this all comes to an end, she is going to shock the hell out of you. I talk to her privately and there are a lot of things that have not gone into her videos yet.

I really don't post on this forum because personally the people on here are complete assholes and I doubt even half of your are actual fans of Micheal Jackson or even think that he's alive. So this will be my last post.

This is supposed to be about L.O.V.E . Stop the jealousy and disrespect and appreciate somebody that is trying to help you see the light. There are things that you are completely unaware that are going to make you eat your words later. At the end of the day there are a few people that are going to come out on top. She will be one of them. And i'll be glad to say that I trusted in her all along.

adios :mrgreen:

Ps.)(From Maura) Here is your proof that it was INFACT the same guy

(with Grace, Michael and Prince)

(Holding Prince as baby)

(No shame in my game.. Here is the video)
[youtube:24wrnvmf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9HTRfZcWSI[/youtube:24wrnvmf]

He is a member of Michael's camp. It WAS Michael in the damn video. Yes he dressed as a burn victim. GET OVER IT! He crawled around on the floor like a CRAZY person
GET OVER IT! Michael is not Jesus Christ. He is human and he got tired of peoples shit LONG ago.
Please learn how to back up your shit before flying off at the mouth. Thanks :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 08:36:44 AM
Quote from: "ClaytonClayJunior"

Are you being serious? I mean are you? I think that is a little below the belt. She's being deceptive? It's  a good thing she can't post here anymore and i'm glad that she doesn't come here to read this trash!! When I watch any video on youtube,  I take it upon myself to do research to back up what i've just seen. The video with the smaller guy is not a bodyguard you are right. But he is a person that was a part of Michael's camp back in the late 90's. There are pictures of this man carrying Prince as an infant.  I don't like to argue on these things because it's really childish and very stupid because this is just the internet.  She works hard and I appreciate her hard work too much to sit back and watch people talk shit on her. Maybe you should try sending her a private message and asking her about things or voicing your concerns, instead of creating a witch hunt on a public forum. To try to imply that she is being deceptive and has bad intentions is really fucked up in my opinion. Popularity? More subscribers? So she should be hung out to dry because people actually see her for how smart she is and appreciate what she tries to do, in order for the truth to prevail? It really is like Michael's story all over again. Damned if you do , damned if you don't.  I appreciate what she is doing! Not every god damn thing is a conspiracy!

I met her on another forum a few months back and i've become great friends with her. She is a very sweet girl and really cares about Michael's message and delivering that message. Yeah, she swears. Yeah she says whatever and YES she is wrong about things from time to time. It doesn't make her a bad person. I'm sick of people giving her a bad rap. Especially people that don't contribute anything to the investigation but junior high opinions and jealousy. There are VERY few people out there that are understanding what this is all about and she is without a doubt one of those people. I think that when this all comes to an end, she is going to shock the hell out of you. I talk to her privately and there are a lot of things that have not gone into her videos yet.

I really don't post on this forum because personally the people on here are complete assholes and I doubt even half of your are actual fans of Micheal Jackson or even think that he's alive. So this will be my last post.

This is supposed to be about L.O.V.E . Stop the jealousy and disrespect and appreciate somebody that is trying to help you see the light. There are things that you are completely unaware that are going to make you eat your words later. At the end of the day there are a few people that are going to come out on top. She will be one of them. And i'll be glad to say that I trusted in her all along.

(Holding Prince as baby)

[youtube:24pszv4z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9HTRfZcWSI[/youtube:24pszv4z]

He is a member of Michael's camp. It WAS Michael in the damn video. Yes he dressed as a burn victim. GET OVER IT! He crawled around on the floor like a CRAZY person
GET OVER IT! Michael is not Jesus Christ. He is human and he got tired of peoples shit LONG ago.
Please learn how to back up your shit before flying off at the mouth. Thanks :roll:
I did not know I was not allowed to disagree ,I am hardly a teenager,I am 48 yrs old and was a fan of Micheal's before you or her were even born .So screw you I disagree that may have been a body guard of MJ's but those two individuals ARE NOT MICHEAL So just because I disagree I"m Jealous & on a which hunt ? And it is amazing how people consider people they have never even met "FRiends " How very naive you are ,you must be very young
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 09:31:15 AM

(Holding Prince as baby)

[youtube:tve40nav]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9HTRfZcWSI[/youtube:tve40nav]

I did not know I was not allowed to disagree ,I am hardly a teenager,I am 48 yrs old and was a fan of Micheal's before you or her were even born .So screw you I disagree that may have been a body guard of MJ's but those two individuals ARE NOT MICHEAL So just because I disagree I"m Jealous & on a which hunt ? And it is amazing how people consider people they have never even met "FRiends " How very naive you are ,you must be very young
and "she is going to come out on top" My point exactly ,this is NOT a competition ,is it ? And now that you want to ATTack because I DARED to disagree with the almighty .I did not like the way she picked MJ 's daughter apart I as a parent I am positive that MJ would not like that either  But clearly you or her don;t care who's feelings you hurt "As long as you "COME OUT ON TOP " You just proved my point with your own statements that she is more concerned about "CoMming  OUT ON TOP " appearing to be smarter than EVERYONe that has anything to do with MJ . And I did not know she was not allowed on here {WONDER WHY } because no one is allowed to disagree with her ? without getting chewed out by adolescents .and if you think that people that you meet via the internet are your friends you are TRIPPIN .Grow up I am allowed to disagree I have been looking at all the hoax videos and she tops the charts in the ARROGANT DEPT. She does not allow you to disagree . LIKE YOU ! Yall come down off those HIGH HORSES ,it is un attractive . You should try being more HUMBLE MOre MIKE -like . She is so sweet ,that why she's called Mj;s Daughter a liar repeatedly
Oh yeah she's a real sweetheart .GIVE ME A BREAK !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 10:27:30 AM
@Kelly Wright

You are very sad. I'm not a teenager and you are proving to be the immature jealous one here. She is not "the almighty". You were wrong and instead of just owning up to that and apologizing, you unleash an attack on me. She never called Michael's child a liar.
She said that she was in on this, which I think most of us can agree to. Keep making yourself look like a jealous ass. It's entertaining to say the very least. You are proving what kind of person you are by your words and its a very sad display. You were wrong and she was right. Deal with it and stop embarassing yourself. :P

And if you are 48 acting like that.  heh all I can say is "wow". And you're still refusing to just say you were wrong about Michael? So you mean to tell me the person from his camp was out with some random double? Who was acting crazy? So you think Michael would employ a double that would portay him as violent or crazy? Wow, "some" fan you are.  :lol:  :lol:  You were wrong. Pictures of this man holding Michael's child don't lie. Grow up. Not responding to your dumb ass again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 31, 2010, 11:01:47 AM
John Mayer´s 77 tattoo can be linked to his year of birth, 1977  ;)

1977 is a good year, oooh yeah  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

ejay

January 31, 2010, 11:09:06 AM
Quote from: "ejay"
Quote from: "ejay"
hmm, i can believe dave dave on LKL may have been MJ but John Mayers tattoos..no way! Here is a link to his tattoos and what they represent and what year he got them
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's a fan site though and they are wrong about the dates of two of those tatoos.
I'm a huge fan of John Mayer and I thought way way before Maura's videos that he had something to do with Michael. I was the one that found and gave her the article regarding John and how he was supposed to appear at two 02 Arena shows with Michael..
Just like I stated long ago that Lady Gaga was meeting with Michael. I'm sure that will come to light soon. There are more people in on this than one might imagine  :mrgreen:

Hmmm, i recogonize your name ClaytonClayJunior...I believe we communicated before ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  and i still dont buy the tattoos theory.

Yes we did communicate before, when you called Maura an ignorant bitch and said other disgusting things to her :)

That's ok you don't need to buy the tatoo thing. I'm not sure why you are commenting on her video as is. She's just an ignorant bitch that can't spell right? Why are you even watching them? Curious :roll:

:D  :D  :D  all i can say is you dont know both sides of the story. And its a free world where ppl can watch and comment on whatever they like.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  The words I had with Maura were private and really im not sure why you feel the need to say anything, im not ashamed of what i said and I stand by it 100%. Its not my fault she cant take constructive critiscm..you need to chill right out and back off me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 31, 2010, 11:25:34 AM
come on people lets be kind, it does not hurt?

i like the video. i like the fonts - very nice.

when i first heard dd on LKL and i shut my eyes yes i was a believer, but i feel in my heart that dd on LKL is not mike

but i am interested in dd's eyes when you did the 4 sets of eyes, one set looks - brown and the other eye blue?

what colour are dd's eyes?

the tatoo thing, well i would find it hard to believe that the guy would have a tatoo to match funeral flowers?

i know you guys are going to bash me for having a different view, but its everyone's contributions and input that moving this investigation along
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 11:54:16 AM
Another vid from MjFFaAD! Nice! :)
I always enjoy her vids! She puts so much effort in it. And she is funny too :D
But I totally repect others might have a different oppinion but please.. No need to be so harsh on each other. We are all in this together. And we've only yet seen the tip of the iceberg. So please lets be nice to each other.  :)

I SO do think DD on LKL IS MJ.. But I thought that all along. For me the eyes, the voice and the movement of the face just does it. I don't about JM yet.. Don't know him that much.  But maybe there is more to come..

Does anyone know where the interview clip mentioned in the 34 vid with ''DD'' on his way to funeral can be found? I did not see that before. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.