iMJacksonfaN

Re: Where is Michael Jackson?
January 30, 2010, 04:02:29 AM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
I agree Mo,  it seems some really do not understand that Michael does not want to be found.  He has chosen to live his life in peace, he's had enough, he's done.  I know its hard for people to grasp this, however when you love someone, you MUST respect his wishes, and let him go.  Most of the entire world never got to see him in person, or even meet him, so what part of Michael are you missing?  You still have his music, his pictures, his poems, his love, his messages.  What have you lost?  Michael will never leave us, he's still right where he has always been.  Just stop looking..and Listen

What you're saying now is that he is dead. Of course he wants to be found, or he would NEVER left all this clues behind him. But he won't give specific clues where he IS right now.

He is watching us somehow. We have to keep working, and show Michael that we understand the point, and what he wants to teach us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

January 30, 2010, 04:05:30 AM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
I agree Mo,  it seems some really do not understand that Michael does not want to be found.  He has chosen to live his life in peace, he's had enough, he's done.  I know its hard for people to grasp this, however when you love someone, you MUST respect his wishes, and let him go.  Most of the entire world never got to see him in person, or even meet him, so what part of Michael are you missing?  You still have his music, his pictures, his poems, his love, his messages.  What have you lost?  Michael will never leave us, he's still right where he has always been.  Just stop looking..and Listen

What you're saying now is that he is dead. Of course he wants to be found, or he would NEVER left all this clues behind him. But he won't give specific clues where he IS right now.

No one is saying that Mike is dead.  For now, he doesn't want to be found.  He left clues to make you aware of the fact he didn't die, and he left clues for you to find out WHY he hoaxed his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 04:05:48 AM
I don't get the attitude of some of the posters regarding this thread.
Wondering about where Michael could be right now is not like we're hunting him down. It's because we care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

January 30, 2010, 04:14:15 AM
Quote from: "itsall4love"
Wondering about where Michael could be right now is not like we're hunting him down. It's because we care.

Has it ever occurred to you that 'wondering where he is' and listing all these possible locations might put Mike in danger..?  I think you need to consider that possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 04:31:40 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"

No one is saying that Mike is dead.  For now, he doesn't want to be found.  He left clues to make you aware of the fact he didn't die, and he left clues for you to find out WHY he hoaxed his death.

it's the point!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 05:00:30 AM
Well ok since this is suppose to be a fun thread hmm im guessing either with his kids and mommy or in Ireland :D Now I have to commet Mo I give a rats ass!!!! Yea he may want to be left alone but he still loves the fans. Some stuff I can't believe I read from some of u. Ok its first yea he might come back and he is sooo alive then the nxt day its no he will never come back because he might be dead. Huh, that just makes me feel worse! Well I just wanna say IF he is not dead then like I said im expecting the unexpected. I'm going to keep faith on him coming back because we will never know until something happens. If he truly has passed I'm prepared to move on and keep him in my heart forever. And another thing I want to say is just because I would love and want for him to come back doesn't mean I don't care about him or im not thinking about his feelings. I just miss him a lot like everyone else :cry: . Like I have said much earlier we r not in his mind and maybe he will come back maybe not. I can go with the flow :D.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

January 30, 2010, 05:04:39 AM
PFF canty we not just have a little fun with specilating where he is. We can say WHAT we want about where he is cause we aint gonna find him if he doesnt want to or if he comes out himself.  It 's not like people are going to the places RIGHT(if you are oke it goes to far :P ) But i agree with the clues part  tho :roll:  :P

Ohw girls dont be jealous butta mick is under my bed :roll:  dont tell anybody SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT :roll:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 05:06:43 AM
Quote from: "ForeverTrue"
i have this feeling he could be in australia  :D

Please let him be in a few months after he leaves my house *ssttt dont tell anybody* :roll:  :oops:    :P  i hope im going to australia for 3 months in may or june :D  :D  :D  if everythings goes right :roll:  :oops:  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 05:36:17 AM
Ok I just wanna say that I do sometimes wonder where he could be but It's not something I think about too much and I don't see anything wrong in people wondering about his whereabouts, we're all human after all (curiosity). And I do find alot of the theories you've all mentioned to be realistic BUT keep in mind they are just THEORIES. I find it strange that some people keep stating what Michael would and wouldn't want... Do any of us really know him that well? I know i wish i did  :D but I don't. I've actually learnt so many knew things about Michael since June and a lot of these things have surprised me (in a funny way). And yes I have been a fan of Michael my whole life so I did know quite alot before that already. So what I'm saying is people will speculate and have different views but that's natural since we in fact do NOT know Michael on a personal level. We should respect other people's way of thinking too. A dear friend of mine once said, and I must say that it's very fitting when it comes to this matter,

"All I know is that I know nothing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

January 30, 2010, 06:12:33 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

There is no proof whatsoever that Michael left those clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 30, 2010, 06:28:26 AM
Good question :D I wonder that too, a lot, xD :lol: Well, if he's gonna be on the Grammys, he probably is now in California.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

Puff

January 30, 2010, 06:40:42 AM
Quote from: "SmellyJelly"
If you were Michael Jackson,where would you be now?

If I were Michael Jackson, I would stay away from you... :D
With these questions you don't respect him..and you don't understand the purpose of the hoax..
Focus on the message!!! these questions are NOT IMPORTANT!
Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 07:08:14 AM by Puff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 06:45:58 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
Quote from: "SmellyJelly"
If you were Michael Jackson,where would you be now?

If I were Michael Jackson, I would stay away from you...
With these questions you don't respect him..and you don't understand the purpose of the hoax..
Focus on the message!!! these questions are NOT IMPORTANT!
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Oh please, can't we talk about anything else anymore than the 'message'?!That's what we're all doing most of the time. And off course that is the most important thing, but that's not a reason to talk about anything else anymore....Right?

And come on, talking about respect...
''If I were Michael Jackson, I would stay away from you...''
That's not very kind Puff..

Quote from: "itsall4love"

Thank you! Amen to that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=85]Together we\'ll cry happy tears[/size]

Puff

January 30, 2010, 08:06:47 AM
Quote from: "Bellexx"

And come on, talking about respect...
''If I were Michael Jackson, I would stay away from you...''
That's not very kind Puff..

Well, if he were in danger, MAYBE he would stay away from people who are trying to discover where he is hidden.. Just my thought!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 08:08:35 AM
How do we even know he wanted to leave a message? Saying he wants to be left alone, wanted to escape the public, and saying he did this all to leave a certain message, kinda contradicts itself, in my opinion. As somebody pointed out, we don't know him. And if he faked his death, we don't know why. We don't know if he wants us to know where he is, but we don't know if he wants us to ask why he did this either. Maybe he even wants us to think he's dead. Who KNOWS? It's all nothing but speculation, and so there's nothing wrong with wondering where he might be, if you ask me. It's not like people were going to travel the world, just because some forum members on the internet said he might be here or there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions