Re: Where is Michael Jackson?
January 30, 2010, 10:01:09 AM
Quote from: "itsall4love"
I don't get the attitude of some of the posters regarding this thread.
Wondering about where Michael could be right now is not like we're hunting him down. It's because we care.

TRUE !!! Love you!

We all know that Michael sent us all the time messages through his words. From 2001 and earlier, in interviews and speeches told us some remarcable things. Why now we must talk about this? Why not then??????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

January 30, 2010, 10:24:25 AM
Quote from: "akiraka"
Wondering about where Michael could be right now is not like we're hunting him down. It's because we care.

TRUE !!! Love you!

We all know that Michael sent us all the time messages through his words. From 2001 and earlier, in interviews and speeches told us some remarcable things. Why now we must talk about this? Why not then??????

because he didnt hoax his death in 2001 - that's why.

I don't mind some fun now and then, but we also gotta understand that Michael didn't go through the hassle of hoaxing his death only to pop up at the grammys/certain dates/at someone's front door and go "im back - BAM"... ya know? If you hoax your death, there's a serious reason, and it shouldn't be taken lightly.
Does this mean that we can't have a lighthearted thread now and then? Absolutely no, but on the other hand it wouldn't hurt to consider that talking about possible hiding places could put MJ in harms way. I notice how many of you say "we're not gonna hunt him down". No, you may not - but others may. You don't know who reads this board, you know. I'm certain that MJ knows how loved he is, and he knows how much we miss him, - which makes understanding his actions even more important. When he's ready to hoax his death, knowing how much sadness it'll bring his fans and what a great impact it'll have on MJ's family the least we can do is try to understand why he did it.
We dont even know if he'll ever be back. When we dont even know that, i find it - interesting - that so many of you spend so much time on finding BAMSdays, important dates etc. If you feel in your heart that MJ is alive, if your intuition tells you that, if all the clues and inconsistencies tells you that, then why not try to focus on the WHY instead of the WHEN?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

January 30, 2010, 10:31:15 AM
Possibly in Ireland. Or maybe hides on the private islands that were given to him by Marlon Brando.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

January 30, 2010, 11:25:34 AM
Quote from: "ballongiraf"
Does this mean that we can't have a lighthearted thread now and then? Absolutely no, but on the other hand it wouldn't hurt to consider that talking about possible hiding places could put MJ in harms way. I notice how many of you say "we're not gonna hunt him down". No, you may not - but others may. You don't know who reads this board, you know.

But if anybody wanted to hunt him down, they'd do. They don't need to rely on our opinions about where Michael might be. I guess they have their own ideas. And if people say Ireland, say Australia, say Timbuktu, what are they going to do? It's not like we could figure this out. There are hundreds of countries in this world. I think guessing where he is is a rather harmless pastime... if you can call it that. It's about hope and trying to cheer yourself up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 30, 2010, 11:28:49 AM
OK.. I do believe that if MJ did hoax his death he did it for a serious purpose, and I dont see him returning anytime soon.   But, if Michael is in danger, don't you think that those who want MJ dead know way much better than any of us where he could be hiding?  Do you think the Mafia, or Illuminati or whatever person that wanted MJ dead is gonna say: "Wait, I'll go to the death hoax sites and investigate MJ's whereabouts?!"  

I fully understand where the OP's post come from, and don't tell me none of us have ever wondered about it.  Its a normal thought, its curiosity.  Please, don't say the original  posters don't respect Michael, because they are curious to know where he is.  

I understand Michael's message, care about it, and believe it should be discussed, but we are participating at a death hoax investigation forum. I understand there is almost nothing left to investigate regarding how he orchestrated this hoax, and some are exhausted because of the investigation.  But apart from discussing his message some new people still want to investigate the hoax and/or where he could be. IF there is any remote possibility of any of Michael's enemies coming here to get information on where Michael could be, I think they'll have a very hard time traveling around the globe with all the places everyone has mentioned.  :roll:  I don't mean any offense by this, so please forgive me if it does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 12:12:59 PM

Are you serious???
Now, because we have a hoax, you can hear his voice, his words and messages?? Isn`t some kind of opportunism?
Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 12:17:12 PM by akiraka
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

January 30, 2010, 12:17:07 PM

TRUE !!! Love you!

We all know that Michael sent us all the time messages through his words. From 2001 and earlier, in interviews and speeches told us some remarkable things. Why now we must talk about this? Why not then??????

Are you serious???
Now, because we have a hoax, you can hear his voice, his words and messages?? Isn`t some kind of opportunism?

that's not what i meant  :roll:
Back then his words and his messages were very clear and people (the fans at least) paid attention to them. Now that the hoax is here it seems as if the message has been drowned by the constant need to find him, to get bamsdays, to follow "insiders" who offers "possible return dates" etc. What i meant was that the hoax outshines the message, unfortunately. It didnt back in 2001 - hence my comment

get it now? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 12:28:55 PM

TRUE !!! Love you!

We all know that Michael sent us all the time messages through his words. From 2001 and earlier, in interviews and speeches told us some remarkable things. Why now we must talk about this? Why not then??????

Are you serious???

that's not what i meant  :roll:
Back then his words and his messages were very clear and people (the fans at least) paid attention to them. Now that the hoax is here it seems as if the message has been drowned by the constant need to find him, to get bamsdays, to follow "insiders" who offers "possible return dates" etc. What i meant was that the hoax outshines the message, unfortunately. It didnt back in 2001 - hence my comment

get it now? :)

Tried to  ;)
That`s because of Michael. He said often one lovely word: L.O.V.E. !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

January 30, 2010, 10:08:53 PM
I just don't get it...what's the big deal with asking where he might be or not?.. the fact that some of us keep asking to ourselves or to our frinds or whatever where he is or how healthy he is, doesn't mean that we don't care about his message!! doesn't means that we want him to be discovered by illuminati, nwo, or a stalker.. c'mon!! it was just a question that at least the half of the membars of this forum (and I'm not even mention the ppl that doesn't get into here) have asked at least one time when we realised that this was a hoax!
so if I create a thread asking "do you believe that MJ is healthy?" a lot of you will come up to say "hey!! that is disrespectful! ppl who doesn't want him to be ok will be reading this and they will see that he is ok then they will go for him and make harm to him!!" please!! don't be like that! we are all here for searching the truth, this is a hoax forum and a hoax doesn't ends in the message, even when ppl don't want to talk or think about other things, I believe that the hoax goes further the message... when 7even posted taht we were looking behind, backing to the first step etc etc.. SO WHAT!?!??! ITS A HOAX FORUM!!! most of us want to review things from the very beggining to see if there's something missing or if we just assume things that are not the wa we talked about it first..
Open your mind ppl, if you don't get to it and don't like what you see, just don't comment or at least, don't make it rude to the others that think different from you. I do believe that asking where he might be is important, I do believe that we don't know him and we just can't stop thinking the way we do just because someone omes and tell us not to do it (7even for ex about looking to the "first step"), and I certanly do believe that if someone opens a thread asking something that for him/her is funny/interesating/just a thought, that doesn't means that WE ARE NOT FOCUS ON THE MESSAGE, one thing doesn't exclude the other.
what if I say "if I were michael, I would be sad that none of you is asking about where am I, if I'm okay, if my health is better" probably a lot of you will tell that he leave us all this clues to see the problems world wide.. but.. isn't he human? doesn't have feeling? doesn't want to be loved?... speculation ppl, only speaculation , so even when we think we got the message, don't play being a judge saying what others can or can't think or say.
Lots of L.O.V.E and sorry for my english, is not my first language.

BTW: I believe that Argentina is a good place to hide, papparazzi here are more interested on vedettes than anything else -.-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

January 31, 2010, 02:10:10 AM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
I just don't get it...what's the big deal with asking where he might be or not?.. the fact that some of us keep asking to ourselves or to our frinds or whatever where he is or how healthy he is, doesn't mean that we don't care about his message!! doesn't means that we want him to be discovered by illuminati, nwo, or a stalker.. c'mon!! it was just a question that at least the half of the membars of this forum (and I'm not even mention the ppl that doesn't get into here) have asked at least one time when we realised that this was a hoax!
so if I create a thread asking "do you believe that MJ is healthy?" a lot of you will come up to say "hey!! that is disrespectful! ppl who doesn't want him to be ok will be reading this and they will see that he is ok then they will go for him and make harm to him!!" please!! don't be like that! we are all here for searching the truth, this is a hoax forum and a hoax doesn't ends in the message, even when ppl don't want to talk or think about other things, I believe that the hoax goes further the message... when 7even posted taht we were looking behind, backing to the first step etc etc.. SO WHAT!?!??! ITS A HOAX FORUM!!! most of us want to review things from the very beggining to see if there's something missing or if we just assume things that are not the wa we talked about it first..
Open your mind ppl, if you don't get to it and don't like what you see, just don't comment or at least, don't make it rude to the others that think different from you. I do believe that asking where he might be is important, I do believe that we don't know him and we just can't stop thinking the way we do just because someone omes and tell us not to do it (7even for ex about looking to the "first step"), and I certanly do believe that if someone opens a thread asking something that for him/her is funny/interesating/just a thought, that doesn't means that WE ARE NOT FOCUS ON THE MESSAGE, one thing doesn't exclude the other.
what if I say "if I were michael, I would be sad that none of you is asking about where am I, if I'm okay, if my health is better" probably a lot of you will tell that he leave us all this clues to see the problems world wide.. but.. isn't he human? doesn't have feeling? doesn't want to be loved?... speculation ppl, only speaculation , so even when we think we got the message, don't play being a judge saying what others can or can't think or say.
Lots of L.O.V.E and sorry for my english, is not my first language.

BTW: I believe that Argentina is a good place to hide, papparazzi here are more interested on vedettes than anything else -.-

Great post!  :)
 Thank you, Inhalib!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 03, 2010, 07:05:25 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Has it ever occurred to you that 'wondering where he is' and listing all these possible locations might put Mike in danger..?  I think you need to consider that possibility.
I agree with you, Mo  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 09:57:01 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
There is no proof whatsoever that Michael left those clues.

I tend to agree with that. At this point I'm not sure how many of those called "clues" by us, are indeed real (mainly the recents ones).

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
OK.. I do believe that if MJ did hoax his death he did it for a serious purpose, and I dont see him returning anytime soon. But, if Michael is in danger, don't you think that those who want MJ dead know way much better than any of us where he could be hiding? Do you think the Mafia, or Illuminati or whatever person that wanted MJ dead is gonna say: "Wait, I'll go to the death hoax sites and investigate MJ's whereabouts?!"

In regards to the subjet of this thread, agree with you. In my opinion there's no way that some random members, in a random hoax site, guessing whereabouts would put Michael in any danger. People that are powerful enough to make that other people have to fake their deaths, have better sources than a site on internet (If he indeed hoaxed his death because someone wanted him to be dead).

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
I understand Michael's message, care about it, and believe it should be discussed, but we are participating at a death hoax investigation forum. I understand there is almost nothing left to investigate regarding how he orchestrated this hoax, and some are exhausted because of the investigation. But apart from discussing his message some new people still want to investigate the hoax and/or where he could be. IF there is any remote possibility of any of Michael's enemies coming here to get information on where Michael could be, I think they'll have a very hard time traveling around the globe with all the places everyone has mentioned. :roll: I don't mean any offense by this, so please forgive me if it does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

February 04, 2010, 12:48:43 AM
I think MJ is in South Africa! ;)  I think I am going to move back to the Motherland, since I cannot move to the UK! The UK is my spiritual Motherland! :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;) That way I can be with MJ in Africa. Yay! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 04, 2010, 03:01:42 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS?!

Rather focus on Mike's message instead of cracking your heads about where he might be (you're not going to find him anyway) or about when he will return.

isnt this why we are all here... to find out if he is alive or not, and where he might be aswell as when he will return....

focusing on his message and not care about the other things.... isnt that the same as saying that he is dead or that he will never come back`???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

February 04, 2010, 03:14:59 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
Quote from: "Bellexx"

And come on, talking about respect...
''If I were Michael Jackson, I would stay away from you...''
That's not very kind Puff..

ok.. but hunting him down at the grammys, looking for noseman, hat-man and teh blond lady is respectfull??  talking about his family in a negative way is respectfull?  talking about Mj and his goldenpppants... is that respectfull??  I think its way too late to start talking about moral values now... over 7 months in the  making....

why is this thread so touchy for some?  we talked about these things before and noone had minded.... now people get upset.. why? :?:

and with that said...personally  i think he might be in switzerland....first i thought that he was at neverland... but then i ehard that it was up for sale again.. so.. i dont know...undless MJ buys it form himself... he he... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill