the arabian nights

Re: Michael Jackson+Wig??...I think not
February 23, 2010, 04:35:49 PM
is america in need of any comedy script writers - well look no further then this site

you guys are a scream
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 04:43:02 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This pic displays his hair piece:
Oh Gosh where did u get this pic he's HOT :shock:

I found it whilst browsing.. its one of my favourites... its rare to get a pic of him at that angle without a hat.. and yes, he looks SIZZLING!!   :D
I can see Mickey's nose..is it from Paris?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 23, 2010, 04:52:00 PM
How in the name of all thats Holy (say that a lot here in Ireland) can you make out that's Mickey Mouses Nose??? At first I thought you were talking about Mikey's nose and that Paris had given him something - sorry must use my favourite phrase again in respect of my sillines - TWIT!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 04:54:19 PM
Quote from: "Kuki72"
How in the name of all thats Holy (say that a lot here in Ireland) can you make out that's Mickey Mouses Nose??? At first I thought you were talking about Mikey's nose and that Paris had given him something - sorry must use my favourite phrase again in respect of my sillines - TWIT!!  :lol:
:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 23, 2010, 04:55:21 PM
I can see Mickey Mouses nose too....   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 08:43:54 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
I've come across a lotta discussions and debates on wether MJ REALLY wore a wig or not.
My personal opinion is NO.

Look guys...A YouTuber had a very simple explanation for this. When Mike performed on stage, he was way too hyperactive to let the wig REMAIN settled on hs head.

Plus we can all see that his hair would often be drenched in sweat....which is quite normal for a person singing and dancing at a stretch. Had been a wig, it sweat would have had NO EFFECT on it at  all. See, a wig is a predefined hairstyle thats meant to just get fixed on your scalp. It wouldnt get altered with your head movement.

MJ's varying hairstyles over the years doesnt necessarily hav to mean that he wore a wig. Look, there are a million ways to style your hair.....and these milllion ways werent discovered yesterday......Hair straightening is pretty common among celebs....A lotta people get their curly hair straightened.....That doesnt mean that they were wearing a wig.

Plus...Look at his Dad! His father's got an envious hairline for an octogenarian!
All his brothers have heads full of hair.....Why then only Mike would be bald?
I so agree with you! Remember when he performed a few times in the 2000s? I sure didn't see no wig-flying-off crap, and this is the period where he supposedly was wearing them all the time. In Living With, as well, I can see a gray hair during that interview where he's in his favorite red shirt talking about Blanket and how his dad used to tease him.. Oprah's latest hairstyle, as confirmed by Chris Rock on the "Good Hair" episode, is her own hair even though it's as straight and smooth as a white chick's, in fact it kind of looks like those straightened styles of his! For God's sake, he is Michael Jackson, he can afford the best, world-quality hair-straightening and weaves on the planet! Weaves, by the way, I'm sure he adds to his own hair, most every celeb does..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 23, 2010, 09:25:36 PM
wow...I can't believe people are still in denile... He wore wigs.  Dangerous was the last time he was without a wig, that was extensions with tattooed hairline.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 09:52:08 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
wow...I can't believe people are still in denile... He wore wigs.  Dangerous was the last time he was without a wig, that was extensions with tattooed hairline.
I can see all that weave/weird stuff on the old pics on the first two, how do you know that's not just his hair? He could have gotten hair implants, couldn't he? I refuse to believe that media vomit about him walking around with a shiny egg-head covered by a full, dusty wig like some weird old hag. I'm not directing this at you but just in general: why does everything have to be so difficult when it comes to Michael Jackson? He can't even have his own: skin color, nose, facial hair, head hair, butt, male parts, children..  People just think he is such an effeminate wuss and that he's so unlike "normal guys" or "normal masculine celebrities".. !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 09:53:11 PM
What the hell r u guys doing? Its so disrespectful to post those pix pointing stuff out! ugh!
Whats gonna b next? Pointing on the hairs in his nose?
Just.....just stop it. NO offense!

Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

February 23, 2010, 09:55:00 PM
thanks for clearing that up so well. that also explains the dark area on the AR  :?  but damn he rocked it let me tell you. SEXY!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

mykidsmum

February 23, 2010, 10:22:42 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
wow...I can't believe people are still in denial... He wore wigs.  Dangerous was the last time he was without a wig, that was extensions with tattooed hairline.
I can see all that weave/weird stuff on the old pics on the first two, how do you know that's not just his hair? He could have gotten hair implants, couldn't he? I refuse to believe that media vomit about him walking around with a shiny egg-head covered by a full, dusty wig like some weird old hag. I'm not directing this at you but just in general: why does everything have to be so difficult when it comes to Michael Jackson? He can't even have his own: skin color, nose, facial hair, head hair, butt, male parts, children..  People just think he is such an effeminate wuss and that he's so unlike "normal guys" or "normal masculine celebrities".. !
Listen, you can go off on a tangent all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are doing a disservice to his legacy and his pain and suffering by trying to make things ok.  MJ suffered and he suffered with something called LUPUS!  I have said it before and I will say it again.  Lupus causes hair loss in patients...hairloss that doesn't grow back...If a patient with Lupus tries to get hair implants or any type of surgery on their head, the LUPUS WILL FLAIR UP and become WORSE!  Not only attacking scalp and hair and skin (vitiligo is a side effect of Lupus) but can attack organs and joints (arthritis and lung inflammation are the most prevalent).  By denying the suffering that MJ went through in his life, you are doing him and others who suffer from this condition a disservice.  The fact that MJ lived with a disfiguring condition and still did his thing...for us...for his fans...shows his strength and determination.  Could I wake up every morning and face the world with skin problem after skin problem and balding hair (he was not a shiny egg head but rather very thin, peach fuzz like on top and thick normal around the lower back and sides) and face us, his public, and the media hounds speaks volumes about his MANHOOD.  MJ was NO DOUBT a Man and don't you or any other person forget that.  There is no man alive who could face everything this man has, with the dignity, determination, perseverance, courage, honor, integrity, kindness, bravery, MANLINESS, that Mr. Michael Jackson did.  Don't EVER insinuate that I or anyone else on THIS forum would ever think of MJ as less of a man because he suffered with this DIBILITATING disease and all the SIDE EFFECTS that went with it.  Rather he was the definition of a Man and all other MEN should learn from him.  The wigs, the tattoos, the makeup....this was all for US.  His fans.  I wake up every morning and I blow dry my hair and I put on a tiny bit of makeup, even if I feel sick, or tired, or lazy...I do it for my kids, so they can be proud of me and think me attractive and taking care of myself. (I am not suffering from Lupus or anything else I know of, thank God!  I am just using it as an example) This is NO different.  MJ is the man, he wore wigs, makeup, perfume, sequins, sparkles, and he was MORE MAN than any fat head body builder or cowboy around....Don't ever take away from his suffering just because you can't immagine it.  It's not imagination, it's real and it hurts and he suffered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 10:36:30 PM
wow...I can't believe people are still in denial... He wore wigs.  Dangerous was the last time he was without a wig, that was extensions with tattooed hairline.
Listen, you can go off on a tangent all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are doing a disservice to his legacy and his pain and suffering by trying to make things ok.  MJ suffered and he suffered with something called LUPUS!  I have said it before and I will say it again.  Lupus causes hair loss in patients...hairloss that doesn't grow back...If a patient with Lupus tries to get hair implants or any type of surgery on their head, the LUPUS WILL FLAIR UP and become WORSE!  Not only attacking scalp and hair and skin (vitiligo is a side effect of Lupus) but can attack organs and joints (arthritis and lung inflammation are the most prevalent).  By denying the suffering that MJ went through in his life, you are doing him and others who suffer from this condition a disservice.  The fact that MJ lived with a disfiguring condition and still did his thing...for us...for his fans...shows his strength and determination.  Could I wake up every morning and face the world with skin problem after skin problem and balding hair (he was not a shiny egg head but rather very thin, peach fuzz like on top and thick normal around the lower back and sides) and face us, his public, and the media hounds speaks volumes about his MANHOOD.  MJ was NO DOUBT a Man and don't you or any other person forget that.  There is no man alive who could face everything this man has, with the dignity, determination, perseverance, courage, honor, integrity, kindness, bravery, MANLINESS, that Mr. Michael Jackson did.  Don't EVER insinuate that I or anyone else on THIS forum would ever think of MJ as less of a man because he suffered with this DIBILITATING disease and all the SIDE EFFECTS that went with it.  Rather he was the definition of a Man and all other MEN should learn from him.  The wigs, the tattoos, the makeup....this was all for US.  His fans.  I wake up every morning and I blow dry my hair and I put on a tiny bit of makeup, even if I feel sick, or tired, or lazy...I do it for my kids, so they can be proud of me and think me attractive and taking care of myself. (I am not suffering from Lupus or anything else I know of, thank God!  I am just using it as an example) This is NO different.  MJ is the man, he wore wigs, makeup, perfume, sequins, sparkles, and he was MORE MAN than any fat head body builder or cowboy around....Don't ever take away from his suffering just because you can't immagine it.  It's not imagination, it's real and it hurts and he suffered.

very well said. mj is the MAN. you are right he did this all for us. and i got love for him. and respect. forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 23, 2010, 10:38:45 PM
Listen, you can go off on a tangent all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are doing a disservice to his legacy and his pain and suffering by trying to make things ok.  MJ suffered and he suffered with something called LUPUS!  I have said it before and I will say it again.  Lupus causes hair loss in patients...hairloss that doesn't grow back...If a patient with Lupus tries to get hair implants or any type of surgery on their head, the LUPUS WILL FLAIR UP and become WORSE!  Not only attacking scalp and hair and skin (vitiligo is a side effect of Lupus) but can attack organs and joints (arthritis and lung inflammation are the most prevalent).  By denying the suffering that MJ went through in his life, you are doing him and others who suffer from this condition a disservice.  The fact that MJ lived with a disfiguring condition and still did his thing...for us...for his fans...shows his strength and determination.  Could I wake up every morning and face the world with skin problem after skin problem and balding hair (he was not a shiny egg head but rather very thin, peach fuzz like on top and thick normal around the lower back and sides) and face us, his public, and the media hounds speaks volumes about his MANHOOD.  MJ was NO DOUBT a Man and don't you or any other person forget that.  There is no man alive who could face everything this man has, with the dignity, determination, perseverance, courage, honor, integrity, kindness, bravery, MANLINESS, that Mr. Michael Jackson did.  Don't EVER insinuate that I or anyone else on THIS forum would ever think of MJ as less of a man because he suffered with this DIBILITATING disease and all the SIDE EFFECTS that went with it.  Rather he was the definition of a Man and all other MEN should learn from him.  The wigs, the tattoos, the makeup....this was all for US.  His fans.  I wake up every morning and I blow dry my hair and I put on a tiny bit of makeup, even if I feel sick, or tired, or lazy...I do it for my kids, so they can be proud of me and think me attractive and taking care of myself. (I am not suffering from Lupus or anything else I know of, thank God!  I am just using it as an example) This is NO different.  MJ is the man, he wore wigs, makeup, perfume, sequins, sparkles, and he was MORE MAN than any fat head body builder or cowboy around...Don't ever take away from his suffering just because you can't immagine it.  It's not imagination, it's real and it hurts and he suffered.
First of all, I did NOT insinuate that anyone HERE believed anything like what I wrote, I meant the general public. I suppose I should have researched the lupus as I was never fully sure if he really has it or not, but the things I put in bold are what I was trying to put across, I absolutely agree with you and I love the way you put it, so I find it VERY insulting that you think that I was trying to say that he's "less of a man" when I was trying to say the opposite. I KNOW he is the strongest man around as a fan I would be ASHAMED to forget that! I have cried many times over the things Michael has gone thorough even before the hoax, I don't believe that he's gone at all, therefore there is no legacy to disrespect in my eyes, but I would never deny his suffering because I know how much he's been hurt!! I was trying to point out that the media just has to hound on those things he does to look breathtaking for us that you mention-  Don't try to paint me as less of a "real fan" than you are for this (how do you know exactly how his real hair is, though? Because I don't believe that that "autopsy" is his), I know I was ignorant on the part of the lupus as I've never actually heard him say he has it (has he?), but I was trying to defend him and I know he at least appreciates that. That filthy media is who we should all be angry at, for taking all of his strength and determination and beauty and turning it into weirdness and effeminacy to the general public by never mentioning AT ALL that he has lupus- imagine how opinions would change if they highlighted that and said the things you're saying about his appearance: the TRUTH.  Michael, if you read this I'm very, very sorry if I hurt you in any way, it's just that I'm so sick and tired of all this picking apart of your appearance, you're so beautiful all the time, every time, no matter what you have on..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 23, 2010, 10:58:00 PM
I'm sorry I took it out on you.  I needed to vent and I took it out on you, sorry.  If you read Michael Jackson's moon walker, he says the closest thing to admitting he has Lupus.  He mentions around the time of off the wall that he had a breathless attack while playing in the ocean and his brother, Jermaine, took him to the hospital where he was "diagnosed with a lung condition that is related to Pleurisy"...Lupus is related to Pleurisy. He also mentioned that the Dr. told him he would have to take it easy and MJ said he can't take it easy, he has so much to do... Also, if anyone watching Oprah would like to watch again, he NEVER said he had Vitiligo.  He said he had a skin condition that causes patches on the skin, Lupus is a skin condition as well.  He then said, "I don't want to go into my medical history, because that's private, but this is a problem for me..."  The medical "history" that he doesn't want to bring up is Lupus that can and does cause Vitiligo in many many patients.  Arnie Klein spoke of his Lupus as well as his balding and his scar from the Pepsi commercial.  It is available on YouTube.  Arnie is not the only one who confirmed Lupus for MJ.  If you believe the autopsy or not, all the conditions he had are caused by Lupus...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 23, 2010, 11:06:46 PM
I just want to add one more thing...wigs need people for fittings and head molds, tattoos need people to work the machine...people have mouths and eyes...that is all I am going to say.
as for the type of wig MJ wore.  You can sweat and it will go thru the mesh and make the hair wet.  It is a very very breathable material.  It is meant for extended wear.  It is secured around the hairline with special adhesive that is removed with a special solvent and in certain types, pieces of the persons own hair are threaded tru the mesh with a crochet hook type thing and tied onto the mesh and dabbed with glue to further secure the wig.  You can swim, shower, wash....dance, sing, sweat...it's not going anywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions