mjboogieTopic starter

How Convenient Is It?
January 28, 2010, 07:01:14 PM
Hi guys. I was just sitting her thinking about all of the investigating we have done as well as all of the inconsistencies we have came across. But I have one question and would like honest opinions on it.

OK:  Isn't it quite coincidental for MJ to die Riiiiight before his London shows were due to start?  When I first heard of MJ dying I was like what? And then when I viewed the press conference and he said See you in July? I was like Waiiiiiit a minute! HOW CONVENIENT IS IT FOR MJ TO SUDDENLY DROP DEAD RIGHT BEFORE???[/b]I am sure some of you may be saying well sure it could have just been a coincidence but hey just throwing it out there. Because actually this is one of the first things I thought about when I starting looking into a hoax, and especially when there were reports of people saying that MJ really did not want to do 50 shows? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: How Convenient Is It?
January 28, 2010, 07:16:18 PM
Yes - same here!  :D

I guess it was on purpose - exactly the way it was ... catching attention by rising suspicion.    :o

And it went on - clues, distractions, new clues, informers, almost everything in doubles (including double meanings, second thoughts, hidden messages) and almost everything questionable (is it or is it not it?) ... worth a whole series of books (will create THE benchmark of "how to create a hoax").
  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 28, 2010, 07:43:21 PM
You know what I found very convenient, or coincidental?

I was reading Moonwalk, and Michael says something like "I really want to make movies - This is it."

And now we have the movie "This Is It"

It's all very convenient, isn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 08:59:58 PM
I also read Moonwalk..Michael although loved what he did, he said  :(  :(  :( he was so lonely and wanted to escape.  In the book The Michael Jackson tapes, Shumuley says, "Michael, do you really think that one day you will decide to become a recluse and disappear?  Michael says, and I quote "Yes, I know I will"  I want my messages to reach the world, but I do not want to be seen anymore !!!  I really am afraid that is what is happening today.  He is making sure we receive the "MESSAGES"(per the hoax) but I really would bet that he won't ever be back.  I may even go as far and say, when things calm down somewhat, he probably will take his children with him to live a quiet peaceful life.  Michael, If you happen to read this, may you truly find the peace and solitude you so much deserve.  We will always miss you more than you will ever know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 09:05:57 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
I also read Moonwalk..Michael although loved what he did, he said  :(  :(  :( he was so lonely and wanted to escape.  In the book The Michael Jackson tapes, Shumuley says, "Michael, do you really think that one day you will decide to become a recluse and disappear?  Michael says, and I quote "Yes, I know I will"  I want my messages to reach the world, but I do not want to be seen anymore !!!  I really am afraid that is what is happening today.  He is making sure we receive the "MESSAGES"(per the hoax) but I really would bet that he won't ever be back.  I may even go as far and say, when things calm down somewhat, he probably will take his children with him to live a quiet peaceful life.  Michael, If you happen to read this, may you truly find the peace and solitude you so much deserve.  We will always miss you more than you will ever know.
I agree whole heartedly with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

January 28, 2010, 09:30:12 PM
Quote from: "MrJosephJ"
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
I agree whole heartedly with this.

I also must agree, things are too sloppy for a dangerous situation(ie.Witness protection etc)..yet to final(staples memorial, millions of grieving fans and tributes) for a comeback without backlash. I always think of Marlons memorial speech... "maybe now Michael, they will leave you alone"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 10:04:37 PM
As sad as it is for us, we must know when to let someone go that we love.  Michael has given so much to us, now its time we give back.  We need to respect his wishes and let him live the life he wants, and I truly believe with all my heart, that this is what he wants.  If you think about it, we will always have him.  His music, his pictures, his poems, his messages of love.  We have not lost Michael at all.  Keep him in your heart everyday, for he was something very special.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 10:29:15 PM
I have to disagree; if Michael wanted to disappear I don't think he would have done it with his fans thinking he was dead, nor do I think he wold have hyped us all up just to shoot us all down with his death. No Way.

If this is a hoax, something very serious is surrounding the entire thing; and if we are being honest it isn't really sloppy we are just digging.  If you dig long enough you are bound to find something.  :D

Hence the reason why the general public hasn't questioned anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 01:24:01 AM
Quote from: "Butterflyaway"
I have to disagree; if Michael wanted to disappear I don't think he would have done it with his fans thinking he was dead, nor do I think he wold have hyped us all up just to shoot us all down with his death. No Way.

If this is a hoax, something very serious is surrounding the entire thing; and if we are being honest it isn't really sloppy we are just digging.  If you dig long enough you are bound to find something.  :D

I totally agree.I don't believe MJ faked his death just for kicks or to say FU to the media.I feel something serious happened for him to decide to take it this far,whether it was death threats or other serious matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

January 29, 2010, 02:17:52 AM
Don't reveal the Moonwalk book i'm about to read it  ;)  ;)  ;)

Anycase think of it like i sometimes do.. If Michael wasn't "dead" this investigation would never have started.. The last 7 months we've all learned so much about Michael that we didn't know before his "death"... This is what Michael wants.. He wants his true fans to know what kind of person he really is... His up's and down's.. From another perspectiv than the media... This is all Michaels work and we have to follow his clues to understand who he is and why he did this...
And just look how we, from all over the world, have gathered around in this.. I'm danish and i'm writing with all you guys.. People from the UK, US , Netherlands, Singapore ect ect...

Just think of it like i do.. Then you understand WHY.... I hope

Remember it's all for L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

January 29, 2010, 02:40:19 AM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
Butterflyaway wrote:

If this is a hoax, something very serious is surrounding the entire thing; and if we are being honest it isn't really sloppy we are just digging. If you dig long enough you are bound to find something.  

I totally agree.I don't believe MJ faked his death just for kicks or to say FU to the media.I feel something serious happened for him to decide to take it this far,whether it was death threats or other serious matters.

Totally agree, guys.
Things are not sloppy for the rest of the world. For the majority of people things happened very appropriately. They don't see anything wrong.
but for us the "sloppy things" are the clues that Michael left behind to help us understand the plot of this story!

Nothing is obvious unless you know what you're looking for! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 07:41:06 AM
Yes, the timing of all of this is very strange...i remember seeing the headline in Dec 08 that MJ had 6 months to live on the internet....I thought oh no! I hope he's ok!!! Along with pics of him in wheelchairs and reports of him being sooooo sick....i was worried.....Spring of 09, i never even knew/heard of the London 02 concerts....and I'm sure a lot of peeps were finding out  about that after his "death"....I was like really? He was preparing for a concert series?? I thought he was sick??? That's the 1st discrepancy I noticed...and then exactly 6 months from Dec 08 he "dies"??????????? Coincidence? I dunno, it just seems all to coincidental, u know?   Something ain't right....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 07:59:58 AM
It's all to conspicuous to be a coincidence. Just the name of the tour: "This Is It".

A little confession: When I saw the O2 announcement I had the horrible thought of 'Hmm it's sounds like he's gonna die or something :| ".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 29, 2010, 09:18:34 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
It's all to conspicuous to be a coincidence. Just the name of the tour: "This Is It".

A little confession: When I saw the O2 announcement I had the horrible thought of 'Hmm it's sounds like he's gonna die or something :| ".

omg really so u like predicted it lol :lol:  its ok i agree this is it so depressing to call a concert this the meaning is this is it no more in london after this i was like well im now depressed big time!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 29, 2010, 10:02:59 AM
i agree with a lot being said here.......BUT......then today 29th jan 2010....i read........katherine jackson supports joe jackson in his claim for money from micheals estate.......THIS UPSETS ME BECAUSE..........to me this implies the worst fears of us all.......that he has died......WHY DO THESE  THINGS KEEP SETTING US BACK?????............why do they print this????  why is nothing happening around us to give us hope that he is alive......sorry people i have these wobbly days of doubt and look for some .....real.....genuine.......info..........xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions