Em

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I'm confused now...MJ's lifetime achievement award will be presented at the Special Merit Awards ceremony on Saturday night, so why would MJ's kids take the stage at the Grammy's if they're not accepting it there?  It sounds like they're just going to play video of them accepting it at the Grammys.

Yes, that's what it sounds like to me too. The Grammys have ceremonies before the actual show. Last year I went to a Salute To Classical music which was filmed at the Disney Concert Hall about a week before the televised Grammys. They gave the conductor the award then.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
G'moring,   hmmm this is a puzzler.  I'm still on MJ being alive.  I'm thinking back at the memorial service circus on stage when Paris gave her speech.  It was obvious to us they were all acting shady, giving too many clues to a hoax going on right?  And the fact we still are watching them like hawks and they too are keeping track of our investigation...who knows who else is watching us or them....I think sending the kids to get the award is probably the best cover to keep his hoax running smooth.  
I'm not sure why all the legal junk was included in the article but it's worth looking into.

Think about this - I'm sure many folks in Hollywood suspect a hoax and not happy about it in their face too long,,,celebrities are very competitive. The Jackson gang taking up how many seats? and creating a circus scene marching up on stage taking up time, when in fact the award is not about them it's about Michael.  Not good for a cover up, that would be over kill.

also I SERIOUSLY DOUBT MICHAEL WILL SUDDENLY POP OUT LIVE - Sorry, but that is a ridiculous fantasy.  He is in hiding !  It is NOT his style to do that.  I would be surprized if that happened.

xoxoxo

EXACTLY!!! Maybe the kids accepting the award has something to do with the Jackson Twitter after the final episode? Maybe the family thought "oh god, this is falling apart..look at all these tweets saying our emotion isnt real, we have to do something..."

Then all of a sudden...the kids will be in the spotlight once again accepting an award for their father in front of a WORLDWIDE audience...most people who were even slight fans of MJ know how he protected those kids. He protected them fiercly...and to see them at the memorial was kind of like a "well if the kids are up on stage for all the world to see, then MJ must really be dead" type thing. SO, the family/estate, KNOWING we know MJ is alive, are putting the kids out there agin to make us change our minds because they know that we know MJ wouldnt allow it...I really dont think MJ had or was even allowed to have any say in it at all. If he did give his permission then he did it to protect himslef...which confirms he knows about us here.
Did that make sense?

Damage Control anyone??LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

I thought Blanket was the one to follow his dad's footsteps. The family have said nothing about Prince and Paris, but they'll never stop talking about how Blanket dances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

jill

I still have to go with my gut feeling that there is something sinister in all of this.  I have never been wrong before when I listen to my heart.  There is so much we don't know.  I started into this because there were so many things that blatantly did not add up.  I watched Michael Jackson grow up but was not a huge fan.  I started searching for information after his "death" when what I was hearing and seeing in the news seemed to be glaring lies.  I am looking for the differences in reports that I see on the news or read on the hoax sites, trying to discern what is real and why is hype.  I am begining to think all of the misinformation is deliberate.  What I am saying is I am after the Truth.  From all I have learned so far, if Michael did stage his death it was because he was in great danger.  I do not believe it was so he could jump out on stage and start performing at the Grammys to shock everyone.  Have we considered the possibility that he was taken and is alive and the hoax is being perpetuated by those who may be holding him?  I know that sounds very far fetched, but so far everything has been far fetched with this whole thing!   However, if it was murder, we must realize these are very evil people.  Keep in mind it happened with his children in his home!  Either way, the children are without their father, have moved from their home where their sense of security was and are constantly persued by the press.  That right there is enough to keep them out of the public eye.  That is why I believe Katherine Jackson has been forced into letting them except the award.  If the attorneys for the Jackson estate are the ones pulling the strings in this situation what they have done is dispicable!

Maybe I am just an over pertective mother but I would not let these kids out of my sight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BillieJean"
I don't know what to think of that. Isn't that exactly what Michael didn't wan't for his kids? To be exposed to the world?

I really don't know. I mean I don't think they are old enough to make such a big decision. And Katherine admitting to that somehow doesn't add up.  :?

So there are two conclusions for me. Either MJ will be there and BAM or he is really gone and the family is just plane cold and taking advantage of the kids.

For the kids sake, I hope it's the first one but I somehow doubt MJ will come back at the Grammys.

Hmmm
OMG you guys I am so voting #1 he has recieved other awards since June and it was usually a sibling accepting right? And we know Janet not being at the Grammys is just not possible right? So why wouldnt she accept for Michael? Soooo I believe that the kids accepting this award on behalf of Michael may possibly lead to either a video message from somewhere from Michael or an actual apearance with the kids on stage that would shock the world as it was shocked on June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

My comment upon this is as follows:

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

lilith

Does anyone here remember this?

Feb 2005
GR: Tell me, tell me what the children mean to you, your own children.

MJ: They mean, it’s hard to put it into words because they mean everything. The way you would explain how your children make you feel... They’re the world for me, I wake up and I’m ready for the day because of them. I get them breakfast, I change diapers, if they want to read, we do a lot of reading, we play hide and seek, we play blind fold and have a wonderful time with it.

GR: And you can create a world that at least begins to seem normal? They don’t know any other world obviously.

MJ: I do my best for sure.

GR: So, that is obviously a priority to you

MJ: Yes of course. I want to be the best father in the world of course.

GR: Do they know who you are? Or what you mean to people?

MJ: Yes, they do. They’ve been on tours with me and in limousines among a sea of fans.

GR: Do they like it?

MJ: They find it exciting. They want to get on stage. They bug me to go on stage with me. So, pretty sure I ‘m going to take them on with me and let the world see them for the first time.

GR: They don’t say, ‘Daddy I want to go home and watch Nickelodeon?’

MJ: (Laughs) Probably, probably.

GR: They do that too.

MJ: Yes.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "awesome1"
joe jackson just sounds like more and more of an ass everytine he opens his trap
haha exactly what I would say  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Notice how MJ says he gets up every morning and makes the kids breakfast?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jill"
I still have to go with my gut feeling that there is something sinister in all of this.  I have never been wrong before when I listen to my heart.  There is so much we don't know.  I started into this because there were so many things that blatantly did not add up.  I watched Michael Jackson grow up but was not a huge fan.  I started searching for information after his "death" when what I was hearing and seeing in the news seemed to be glaring lies.  I am looking for the differences in reports that I see on the news or read on the hoax sites, trying to discern what is real and why is hype.  I am begining to think all of the misinformation is deliberate.  What I am saying is I am after the Truth.  From all I have learned so far, if Michael did stage his death it was because he was in great danger.  I do not believe it was so he could jump out on stage and start performing at the Grammys to shock everyone.  Have we considered the possibility that he was taken and is alive and the hoax is being perpetuated by those who may be holding him?  I know that sounds very far fetched, but so far everything has been far fetched with this whole thing!   However, if it was murder, we must realize these are very evil people.  Keep in mind it happened with his children in his home!  Either way, the children are without their father, have moved from their home where their sense of security was and are constantly persued by the press.  That right there is enough to keep them out of the public eye.  That is why I believe Katherine Jackson has been forced into letting them except the award.  If the attorneys for the Jackson estate are the ones pulling the strings in this situation what they have done is dispicable!

Maybe I am just an over pertective mother but I would not let these kids out of my sight.
:o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "BillieJean"
I don't know what to think of that. Isn't that exactly what Michael didn't wan't for his kids? To be exposed to the world?

I really don't know. I mean I don't think they are old enough to make such a big decision. And Katherine admitting to that somehow doesn't add up.  :?

So there are two conclusions for me. Either MJ will be there and BAM or he is really gone and the family is just plane cold and taking advantage of the kids.

For the kids sake, I hope it's the first one but I somehow doubt MJ will come back at the Grammys.

Hmmm

I can remember a video, where Michael asked Paris what she wants to do, when she's grown up. And she said" I wanna do the things, that you do, daddy" "What things?"

"Singing and dancing"

and yeah he said in some other interview ( I think with Geraldo 2005) he said something like it would be okay for him if the kids wanna do the same thing he does...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mehere

It could very well be that MJ wanted his children there to accept the award.  
I would have been surprised if Blanket was there.  He is too young.  
And as a dad MJ knows better having been through it himself.  
The two oldest are poised and ready and understand.
Of course Katherine has to be there as their legal guardian.  She is watching over them so-to-speak
Joe Jackson is playing the game.  Can't you see that?
As for Michael being there?  I don't think so.

So things are status quo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hope doesn't determine whether or not an individual is alive or gone. Faith doesn't offer substantial evidence that suggests that a celebrity is alive or not. We must therefore have faith in the surrounding evidence that is presented to us, and not have to cling to  Michael jackson as the source of evidence himself. That's what I feel the point a majority of members on this board are missing. the fact that we have to properly investigate is going to be the basis of uncovering the truth if it's out there. belief is always going to be criticized by the public, but if you have legitimate proof, not a single person will be able to debunk you. And again, if Michael turns out to be wiped away from the face of the earth, then you should have already prepared for this incident. It's been a while now, since the supposed "death".

I wanna see people actually take a stand and give us some insightful posts. Everybody knows Michael Jackson isn't learning impaired, and he's certainly not unintelligent. Thats why he got the title as the King Of Pop, due to his creativity and his revolutionary innovation. If this is a ploy that leads into the hoax, the kids accepting the awards, then I wouldn't be surprised as to see that unfold and view this entire comeback of his. I'm not going to give into this malicious BS that michael would expose his kids to the world unintentionally. He knows the risks associated with such an action, and if he did decide to do it, it's for a good cause. He won't blindly just lead them out there without a sense of direction.

THINK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

ejay

so I just saw on CNN that the kids will be accepting the award on Saturday and the video of their acceptance will play during Sundays grammys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

so we are going to see the kids tonight (saturday) accepting the award? or sunday (at the grammy's)?
like they will record them and the video we'll see it sunday?
sry is just in one part they say that today is the acceptance and in an other place they say that will be tomorrow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions