Lou

Quote from: "King_Michael"
if he was threatened and that threat was gone do you guys think he would comeback or do you think he liked living like a normal person?
I think that if it was what happened (threatens), then he will let the world or at least the fans know he's alive. Living in seclusion for the rest of his life, pretending to be someone else, forced to wear disguises and use fake documents (?) doesn't sound like a comfortable position, let alone a normal life. JMO.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MIchael will come back! He is not that type of person to just disappear. He LIVES for music, art and his fans! MUSIC IS HIS LIFE! He can NOT live without it! Didnt u guys hear him saying those things over and over again in interviews and stuff?!
Give him some time!
Be patient!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Thats true I mean he was doing music for 45 yrs I dont think he could just walk away from something he loves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Jennie

By some kind of miracle, must have been full moon last night  :lol: , I got my bf to take a look at those lyrics and listen to it. To my surprise he really was paying attention, cause he brought to my attention that he thought he heard where the ????? appear, more towards the end, ... live by the ocean...   Coming from him, I think he might be on to something cause he wouldn't agree and encourage me to keep this up cause he's clean sick of MJ right now, he wants me back!!! :lol:

TAke a listen and I would like to know what you guys think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

I'm really on the fence on that one, I really want Michael to come back but... :?  I was considering what you wrote and I realized how betrayed he must have felt. After everything he has given the world, he's a legend who will always be remembered and a lot of artists will always be thankful to him. But how did the world thank him and give back to him? By bashing him, by constantly mocking him and making fun of him. I know not everyone did but the media made sure the world didn't miss a single joke on him and you know it dont take a lot of those people to deeply hurt you and to attack your inner person, self estime, self confidence, will to be around people. JMO though. I dont want to discourage anyone but that is how I might feel if I was in his shoes...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Lou
Agree,I really don't think Michael would want to be having to put on disguises everyday I mean eventually he's going to get tired of it. I don't think he wants to have to sneek around either for the rest of his life(if of course he's still alive which I believe :D )
@Another_Part_Of_Me
Thnx so much u just gave me even more faith! Yes he will comeback because where did he say he always felt at home at....On stage!!!! Of course it doesn't matter if he performs either but he loves it soo much that I could not see him never coming back to do music :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

paula-c

I heard the song this morning at a forum in Brazil, and cry for that first convinced me further that Michael is alive, and secondly also confirmed my suspicion that he not return. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjlovebugTopic starter

Quote from: "paula-c"
I heard the song this morning at a forum in Brazil, and cry for that first convinced me further that Michael is alive, and secondly also confirmed my suspicion that he not return. :cry:

this in no way says he is not returning
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4eva

hearing most of that song mad me think that ok he is definitly alive now lets just put that out there no more doubt or whatever he is alaive its simple as that ... but alot of it made me think he wont or cant come back.. but then i heard the last bit " please help me" and that really sent a shiver down my spine. coz im not gunna lie , that is deinitly what it says and if michael needs help it means he is in danger some way and i dont no how i or we can help him and that really upsets and scares me :(
but keep the faith and do what michael would want us to do stand up to haters and the media and make the world a better place.
love you mike i hope im wrong about you being in danger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

paula-c

supermj4eva wrote; hearing most of that song mad me think that ok he is definitly alive now lets just put that out there no more doubt or whatever he is alaive its simple as that ... but alot of it made me think he wont or cant come back.. but then i heard the last bit " please help me" and that really sent a shiver down my spine. coz im not gunna lie , that is deinitly what it says and if michael needs help it means he is in danger some way and i dont no how i or we can help him and that really upsets and scares me
but keep the faith and do what michael would want us to do stand up to haters and the media and make the world a better place.
love you mike i hope im wrong about you being in danger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You really gave that impression ?,...... I always thought that Michael did all this for something very serious was happening. Michael has my wholehearted support. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rosie

This video of the backmasking is a brilliant find!  It makes me wonder if there are any more messages like this on other songs he recorded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

sorry i had to switch it off- too creepy for me

that sort of stuff will give you nightmares
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebugTopic starter

Quote from: "Rosie"
This video of the backmasking is a brilliant find!  It makes me wonder if there are any more messages like this on other songs he recorded.

i have tried to do some of his other more resent songs but non of them are as clear as this one, i thank he made this one just for backmaskeing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I feel the knows who is true fans are. His real fans are on this forum. A lot of people on different forum think we are crazy to believe MJ's not dead. We have come together all over the world because of MJ. I know he see this.  He needs our help to spread the word.  Like Prince last night we have to continue to do his work. Once he sees the joy, happiness and love spread around, he will come back. He did say in TII, I will come back in my own time.  We just have to be patient.  I feel he may come back in April, if not April maybe June or July or he may come back in 2011. That's when Larry King is retiring and Oprah is retiring her show.  He is leaving us too many clues. We have to put them all together. We are getting there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

techdiva wrote; I feel the knows who is true fans are. His real fans are on this forum. A lot of people on different forum think we are crazy to believe MJ's not dead. We have come together all over the world because of MJ. I know he see this. He needs our help to spread the word. Like Prince last night we have to continue to do his work. Once he sees the joy, happiness and love spread around, he will come back. He did say in TII, I will come back in my own time. We just have to be patient. I feel he may come back in April, if not April maybe June or July or he may come back in 2011. That's when Larry King is retiring and Oprah is retiring her show. He is leaving us too many clues. We have to put them all together. We are getting there.

I agree with you, but sometimes I have my bad days, though not expressed in the forum, I think I'm turning in the same place and I find out that there are no more to investigate. It is a product of impatience, one would like to know more, I'm here and I will not withdraw support to Michael 1000%.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions