mjboogieTopic starter

Re: Mafia
January 28, 2010, 07:15:16 PM
Dam. so are we saying MJ was murdered by the mafia? :cry: I mean let us just assume this for a few minutes then how are Murray and AEG connected? And i had no idea that Joe knows the mafia (notice he lives in Vegas?) and that he introduced MJ to members for bodyguards.
Also.....is it just me or has his brother (greasy hair Jermaine) introduced MJ to some weird weird people from other countries? ANd what ethnicity is Jermaine's wife? I mean just trying to connect the dots (if there are any dots to connect) :cry: The more and more I think of all this it does seem like Money is somehow someway at the bottom of it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

January 28, 2010, 07:18:12 PM
And how do we know MJ signed all of his financial assets over to the mafia? Would he even do such a thing? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

January 28, 2010, 07:58:35 PM
Well, if anyone is mafioso... it's Frank DiLeo!  Especially when he talks with that cigar! :?  :lol:  ;)
Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 08:02:14 PM by airieslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

January 28, 2010, 07:58:58 PM
OK, no disrespect intended, but Michael did not distance himself from people involved in the mob.  Frank DiLeo for example, in the end Mike broght him back.  He had a reputation for being involved with the Gambino family and LA Crime scene.  I did my Homework on this right after Michael passed. (or at the time beleived that he had) I had my suspisions. Here is what I found.

Food for thought:
1. Frank DiLeo was good friends with Joe Isgro. Jo Isgro was conected to the Gambino family (Mob in NY)
2. Jo Isgro produced several of Latoya's songs.
3. Jo Isgro is currently a member of the "Los Angeles crime Famiy"
4. DiLeo was hired in 79 by Walter Yetnikoff
5. Yetnikoff was a key protagonist of the 1990 book Hit Men: Powerbrokers and Fast Money Inside the Music Business, Frederic Dannen's landmark exposé of the shady dealings of the American Music Business
6. Frank was hired in 1984 AFTER THRILLER to take over Michael's career.
7. He produced: Moonwalker, 3 PEPSI COMMERCIALS, negotiated the endorcement deals with Pepsi. 8 music videos, and the Bad tour.
8. Michael fired him in Feb. 1989, with no real explination???? and rehired him 10 years latter? Although Tomone was his manager? I know Mike said he was afraid of Tomone but, Frank was not much better.

check this out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yet more problems for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 08:01:19 PM
How many mobsters are involved in the Masons?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

January 29, 2010, 03:36:01 AM
I am not suggesting MJ was in the mafia himself. But there are a lot of indications that they were circling around him, trying to get hold of his assets. Wherever there is money involved, you will come across such people. Not saying he was murdered either, but there may have been an attempt to murder him. Hence increased security before 25th June etc. etc. On many occasions -spanning at least a period of 10 yrs- he made it clear to several people that he feared for his life and that of his children too: e.g. to dieter wiesner, to rev. jude gaitlin, to his siblings.
On top of that, there have been death threats to him and his family before. The FBI just released 333 pages of their files on MJ, revealing death threats to MJ himself, his family and mass death threats to his fans during a concert, comparable to a terrorist attack. Remember, the concerts were only moments away from June 25th...
The money is 'locked away' now in the trustfund/MJ Estate so it is much harder to gain access to through extortion or death threats. The ambulance pictures seem authentic to me. Whether he survived or not, murder or attempted murder, remains the question. Murray may have served as a fall guy. Such circumstances could justify a Witness Protection Program. In any case, there will be a huge investigation, no matter whether it was homocide or attempted homocide.
Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 12:01:42 PM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 29, 2010, 06:52:52 AM
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:18:05 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 07:13:02 AM
I hate that picture. :(  And when you hear Michael on those tapes saying he's scared of Tohme, it breaks my heart.  I just hope that he's in some sort of witness protection program, safe and sound.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 29, 2010, 08:50:19 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
And how do we know MJ signed all of his financial assets over to the mafia? Would he even do such a thing? :?

I know people who used to work in Las Vegas, one of them knows the guy who actually signed the deal with Michael. My contact did not want to give me a name. Understandable. I promise you, it IS true. No anonymous internet-rumours but actually the real deal.

I am, too, trying to figure out why MJ would do such a thing. But look at it this way: he had barely "survived" (mentally) the accusations, his reputation was severely damaged and his marriage failed. He was on medications, trying to dull the pain. Something had to be done to get him back on top and I don´t think he had the strength to do it himself.

As far as I understand, the Mafia promised to help MJ IF he signed that deal. They would get a huge interest and Michael would yet again be the one and only superstar!! The revenue från Invinceable would pay the Mafia for their effort. Now, the album didn´t sell well and MJ suddenly owed "the shady guys" quite a lot of money. NOT a good thing if you deal with the Mob....

I wonder if Thome was just one of the debtcollectors, making sure MJ fulfilled his obligations?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

January 29, 2010, 11:20:01 AM
Awful picture. There is also a connection between Tohme and the company that bought Neverland. In phoneconversations that rev. J. Gaitlin made public, MJ claimed that Tohme had taken over all his business decisions and was standing in between him and his people, that he did not know what was going on anymore and felt isolated and afraid. MJ was 'deathly afraid' of Tohme, as Gaitlin calls it. Frank Dileo claimed in a public interview that MJ even authorised Tohme to sign cheques for money.

And so, MJ fired Tohme, just a month before he 'disappeared'. Security is raised. Doubled, tripled, quadroupled. Joe Jackson also claims that he was being kept away from MJ the last weeks and that MJ was being isolated. Then Tohme curiously showed up again with Jermaine at the announcement at the hospital which is strange, considering he was recently fired. In addition Tohme is said to have fired the staff right after the 25th happenings. The Estate claimed several millions back from Tohme that he had been 'savekeeping' supposedly for a house that MJ was interested in buying (the missing money from the house?). How did Tohme get so much influence on MJ's business and assets?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 12:28:14 PM
Well, you know, I think Thome IS the guy who signed the contract in the 90´s. But he has been behind the curtain, so noone knew about him. The mob got impatient and demanded their money back and the only way it could be done since MJ refused to sell his investments, was for him to go back to work.

I think they came up with the idea to do the concerts. And I think the mob/Thome took a decision that Michael had to do 50 concerts in order to pay them back. Thome "surfaced" and was suddenly out in the open, constantly checking up on Michael since this was his last chance to fix his debts. (Check him out during the 02 Press Conference, only a meter away from MJ wherever he goes.)

I think Michael felt threatened by Thome. But actually, the guy just claimed his money back. I don´t think MJ fired him - I don´t think he COULD, he was stuck with him - because according to an article in a magazine I found in LA right after MJ:s death, one of the things found in his bedroom after his death was Thome´s businesscard, stuck on the bathroom mirror.

Then what happened - I haven´t got a clue.
Did they realize MJ would never be able to do the concerts and decided to have him killed by a fall guy?
Or did they decide to hoax his death to get the big money coming in?

Whatever happened, I think Jermaine was in on it. My contacts tell me there is another brother involved, I don´t know who it is, though. (I heard that Randy is "gone", is that true?)

Oh, the above is just me thinking out loud  :D  No facts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 12:34:49 PM
Quote from: "Gone too soon"
(I heard that Randy is "gone", is that true?)

What do you mean by "gone?"

You mean like coo coo for cocoa puffs "gone?"  Or some other "gone?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

January 29, 2010, 12:42:11 PM
Makes sense. Another option is that medical staff managed to save him at UCLA, and it was immediately decided to put him under protection, e.g. in a WPP.

The way that that much influence over his business and assets could have been gained, is for instance how it was done before:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 12:45:09 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"

:lol:  Oh, sorry....no, I meant that he wasn´t with the rest of the family any more. They haven´t seen him for quite a while.  Just wondered if it was a rumour or if he is indeed...."somewhere else with SOMEONE else"  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 12:46:25 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"

:lol:  Oh, sorry....no, I meant that he wasn´t with the rest of the family any more. They haven´t seen him for quite a while.  Just wondered if it was a rumour or if he is indeed...."somewhere else with SOMEONE else"  ;)

Oh, I get it .  Thanks for clearing that up.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions